Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 27, 2022 12:28 AM
Jan 2021
Why didn't the count kill albert too after stabbing franz? He was there screaming at the top of his lungs , the count would haver realized he got the wrong guy and go for albert too
Sep 27, 2022 3:46 AM
Aug 2021
bigchungusreeves said:
Why didn't the count kill albert too after stabbing franz? He was there screaming at the top of his lungs , the count would haver realized he got the wrong guy and go for albert too

No he didn't because the original story which is "The count of monte cristo" didn't killed Albert. If you have read the original one you will understand the way original novel or story went through. As far as i can remember During the original story albert knows the truth only at the end when edmond and Mercedes told him what actually happened.
I truly suggest you to read the original story.

The anime has changed few things from the original story.
Kaneki__kun__2Sep 27, 2022 3:52 AM
Sep 27, 2022 2:08 PM
Jan 2021
Kaneki__kun__2 said:
bigchungusreeves said:

No he didn't because the original story which is "The count of monte cristo" didn't killed Albert. If you have read the original one you will understand the way original novel or story went through. As far as i can remember During the original story albert knows the truth only at the end when edmond and Mercedes told him what actually happened.

Ok but this still doesn't make sense in the anime. The source material doesn't matter in this context
Sep 27, 2022 2:11 PM
Aug 2021
bigchungusreeves said:
Kaneki__kun__2 said:

Ok but this still doesn't make sense in the anime. The source material doesn't matter in this context

yeah i mean you are absolutely right. I just said that the source material is more natural and good than the anime.
i was too confused like you and yes it doesn't make sense to some extent.

also i mentioned the source material because Count didn't killed franz it was some group . And as you said it doesn't make sense yes its doesn't.

actually the anime changed a many things which actually didn't make sense to me
Kaneki__kun__2Sep 27, 2022 2:16 PM
Sep 27, 2022 2:32 PM
Aug 2021
Kaneki__kun__2 said:
bigchungusreeves said:

yeah i mean you are absolutely right. I just said that the source material is more natural and good than the anime.

also i mentioned the source material because Count didn't killed franz it was some group . And as you said it doesn't make sense yes its doesn't.

Source material by any means i mean is "The count of monte cristo" By Alexander Dumas a french novel.
Gankutsuou was written by a Japanese author.

he basically took the story from the original one which is "The count of monte cristo" and wrote on his own.

and as you may Guess he made severe changes to the plot but the basic plot kind of remains same.
Sep 27, 2022 3:40 PM
Jan 2021
Kaneki__kun__2 said:
bigchungusreeves said:

Ok , I just wanted to confirm that I wasn't missing or misunderstanding anything and the scene just didn't make sense , you seem to think the same so thanks .
Sep 27, 2022 3:41 PM
Jan 2021
Kaneki__kun__2 said:
Kaneki__kun__2 said:

Source material by any means i mean is "The count of monte cristo" By Alexander Dumas a french novel.

he basically took the story from the original one which is "The count of monte cristo" and wrote on his own.

and as you may Guess he made severe changes to the plot but the basic plot kind of remains same.
Yeah I have heard about The count of monte cristo , haven't read it though
Sep 28, 2022 1:06 AM
Aug 2021
bigchungusreeves said:
Kaneki__kun__2 said:

Yeah I have heard about The count of monte cristo , haven't read it though

yeah i read it before watching the anime and i have to say that the original one is still better. The changes which was made is just isn't satisfying

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gankutsuou Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

TuzoAnime - Jun 13, 2008

173 by stationry »»
Apr 19, 9:36 AM

» About the Ending of Gankutsuou [Spoilers]

DeactivatedProbe - May 29, 2021

2 by scrapegoat »»
Feb 19, 10:34 AM

Poll: » Gankutsuou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayro - Jun 14, 2008

94 by KuroGFX »»
Feb 6, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Gankutsuou Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

StabbyPWNS - Nov 3, 2008

120 by Leongolleyn »»
Dec 29, 2023 5:48 AM

Poll: » Gankutsuou Episode 13 Discussion

Mikiyo - Apr 8, 2009

45 by nicissad »»
Oct 5, 2023 10:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.