Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 25, 2022 3:26 AM
May 2022
First off id ont read manga. I just watched this movie and i don't understand a lot. Is Geto the still the main antagonist and what are his motives? What is Yuta's connection with miguel? Is Yuta still a special grade? Who are the two girls? Where was itadori and the rest? so much more i couldn't gather.
I really hope season 2 will explain thiings better
Von_Armon_XISep 25, 2022 3:36 AM
Sep 25, 2022 3:30 AM
Jan 2020
Yeah I just watched it and it was just flashy fights and no explanation of most things in the plot whatsoever. I'm thinking season 2 will explain some things or I'm hoping so.
As Long as the Sun, the moon, and the Earth exist, everything will be alright.
Sep 25, 2022 3:36 AM
Feb 2021
Pfft, S2 will explain everything. Also this 2 years ago before S1 started
Sep 25, 2022 3:36 AM
Jun 2021
Von_Armon_XI said:
First off id ont read manga. I just watched this movie and i don't understand a lot. Is Geto the still the main antagonist and what are his motives? What is Yuta's connection with miguel? Is Yuta still a special grade? Who are the two girls? Where was itadori and the rest? so much more i couldn't gather.

This is a prequel and happens before the yuji stuff. The things about geto and anything to do with him I can’t say cause spoilers. Yeah yuta is still special grade. Miguel was basically forced to work for gojo by gojo…. cause he’s gojo. And they went abroad for a bit.
Sep 25, 2022 3:41 AM
Jan 2017
It's pretty clear that it's a prequel no?
Sep 25, 2022 3:47 AM
Jan 2021
Obviously Geto is still the main antagonist, as season 1 showed. His motives will be revealed later. Miguel essentially switched sides and is helping Yuta search for the Black Rope that Miguel used against Gojo. The story of two girls will be explained later. Itadori and the rest are not around yet, this is a prequel.
Sep 25, 2022 3:50 AM
Apr 2021
Blame yourself for not getting the fact that this is a prequel to the main story. It’s a year before we got introduced to Yuuji and the gang, probably why you can see the characters look different (Maki, Gojo, Toge etc.)

To answer your questions:
1. You’ll get to know it more the next arcs but as you can see, his forehead in the main series has stitches but not a year ago (the movie), do the math yourself.
2. Yuuta’s connection to Miguel is the fact that Miguel is literally just hired by Geto to do the job. In the main series, it’s mentioned that Yuuta is overseas in a mission. That’s what the post creds are, something mentioned to be happening in the main series.
3. Yes Yuuta is a special grade. You’ll get to know more about him in the upcoming seasons.
4. The two girls are irrelevant since they just work for Geto. Geto is the important piece of the puzzle.
5. Yuuji and the rest weren’t there literally because the movie happens a year before Yuuji even eats the first Sukuna finger.

Pay more attention in the main series and movie, and more importantly what you’re watching, if it’s a prequel, a sequel, the synopsis, before complaining đź‘Ť
Sep 25, 2022 3:51 AM
Aug 2020
EggoGBones said:
Yeah I just watched it and it was just flashy fights and no explanation of most things in the plot whatsoever. I'm thinking season 2 will explain some things or I'm hoping so.

1 year. Maki, Panda, and Toge are 1st years in the movie and 2nd years in the show
Sep 25, 2022 4:03 AM
Jul 2022
Oremonogatari said:
Obviously Geto is still the main antagonist, as season 1 showed. His motives will be revealed later. Miguel essentially switched sides and is helping Yuta search for the Black Rope that Miguel used against Gojo. The story of two girls will be explained later. Itadori and the rest are not around yet, this is a prequel.

dont wanna spoil you guys but hes not the antagonist in s1 hes litterally dead since the end of the movie
Sep 25, 2022 4:15 AM
Jan 2021
KrazyyPsycho said:
Oremonogatari said:

dont wanna spoil you guys but hes not the antagonist in s1 hes litterally dead since the end of the movie

I am aware, I am up to date with the series. Unlike you, however, I don’t try to reveal major details to anime watchers.
Sep 25, 2022 4:35 AM
Mar 2021
Von_Armon_XI said:

they literally say that making and the others are first years so how can yuji be in the story were you actually watching the movie lol
Sep 25, 2022 4:42 AM
Sep 2021
I don’t understand how people are asking questions that are answered not only in the movie but in the main season. Do you know what a prequel is?
Sep 25, 2022 5:04 AM
Feb 2021
KrazyyPsycho said:
Oremonogatari said:

if he is dead at the end of the movie then how is he in the 1st season ???
Sep 25, 2022 5:42 AM
Jul 2022
nugget445566 said:
KrazyyPsycho said:

if he is dead at the end of the movie then how is he in the 1st season ???

just... look at his scar in s1
it wasn't there in the movie but I don't wanna spoil you ok? its a huge huge spoiler
Sep 25, 2022 5:46 AM
Feb 2022
S2 will clear all your doubts....
Sep 25, 2022 6:12 AM
Feb 2015
Someone used Geto's body which is why he has a scar in S1. so Geto is dead but a curse user is using his body. Also it's a prequel so Yuta and them are first years. This is a year before Itadori so he's still in middle school.
Sep 25, 2022 6:13 AM
Feb 2015
PastelleAutumn said:
Someone used Geto's body which is why he has a scar in S1. so Geto is dead but a curse user is using his body. Also it's a prequel so Yuta and them are first years. This is a year before Itadori so he's still in middle school.

Also, don't start complaining about spoilers because you asked lol
Sep 25, 2022 6:28 AM

Feb 2010
Von_Armon_XI said:

This was written to be a self-contained story before Akutami received the green light to start JJK so it's hard to know what all will be retained in the manga but parts of it have made it into the main story
Sep 25, 2022 6:52 AM
Oct 2021
EggoGBones said:

if you couldn't gather that it was a prequel, and the protagonist was the "student that wasn't there at the time" from it basically clearly stating it, that's on you LMFAO it wasn't just flashy fights yall just gotta pay attention.
Sep 25, 2022 7:07 AM
Feb 2022
Oremonogatari said:

how is suguru getou still antagonist when he died in movie I mean they dont explicitly show it but its pretty clear or am I missing something?
Sep 25, 2022 7:32 AM
May 2022
Von_Armon_XI said:

You don’t red manga well that’s why ur confused. Short Answer is Yuta is the 4th strongest character in the series as of latest chapter 199. Yuji and friends didn’t exist during the movie yet. Geto is dead and it’s someone else in his body season 2 will hint to who it is, but won’t find out for real til it’s literally said around chapter 170.(season 2 will end at 126 or 140) Miguel and Yuta are trying to find a rope to stop what’s gonna happen in chapter 126. The girls are literally just random characters that u see during the movie then again during the shibuya arc.
Sep 25, 2022 7:55 AM
Feb 2022
Oremonogatari said:

I would not said Geto is still antagonist, for sure he was antagonist in the movie but he died.
Its axplained in the shibuya arc
Sep 25, 2022 8:23 AM

Aug 2018
yeah, just wait for season 2
Sep 25, 2022 9:09 AM
Jul 2022
Just wait for s2 ig idk I liked this movie who else
Sep 25, 2022 9:55 AM
Jan 2020
Jacombo said:
EggoGBones said:

if you couldn't gather that it was a prequel, and the protagonist was the "student that wasn't there at the time" from it basically clearly stating it, that's on you LMFAO it wasn't just flashy fights yall just gotta pay attention.

I knew it was a prequel lmao calm down. I was just confused on things that happened like Miguel and Yutas relationship and Geto's death. According to the other replies it should be answered in season two. Also I never said I hated the movie but I wish things didn't move so fast in the second half without explaining things. Like they also skipped whatever those two girls were doing as well.
As Long as the Sun, the moon, and the Earth exist, everything will be alright.
Sep 25, 2022 10:22 AM
Aug 2020
Von_Armon_XI said:

It’s a prequel and a lot of your questions will be answered with season 2 and future adaptations
Sep 25, 2022 10:22 AM

Feb 2020
Well, i have to assume the movie is rushed. Since it's hard to belive a one shot would not introduce it's characters properly. Overall geto and his x, y, z team mates were pretty minor character of the movie. Some of them had screen time as much as fan service nanami. Only appeared in appear in 4th arc of the movie. (Yes, The movie has 4 arc plus post credits in one story....out of which geto vaguely connect 2nd and 3rd with a cameo in third one). Plus that 4th arc had a "did I miss something" moment after the declaration when it's cuts abruptly to that mini cameo war front. Even if we ignore the obvious lack of power explanation, It's still obviously not really made is a understandable friendly way. so it's not ur fault
AdampkSep 25, 2022 10:36 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Sep 25, 2022 10:27 AM
Aug 2021
wait for second season i guess
Sep 25, 2022 6:10 PM
Apr 2022
Von_Armon_XI said:

I’m not entirely sure if this got answered for you, Itadori isn’t apart of the current story line at the time of the movie, this took place a full year before the events of season 1. Miguel and Yuta’s relationship is because after Miguel lost to Gojo, Gojo made some deal w Miguel to train Yuta after there fight. As for the two girls. They are just characters who got abused and geto intervened (the two girl part I might be wrong about but the rest I’m positive on)
Sep 26, 2022 7:11 AM
Dec 2020
Von_Armon_XI said:
what kinda stupid questions are these, are you 12?
Sep 26, 2022 7:14 AM
Mar 2021
Yall were not paying attention eh?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 0 Movie Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Dec 23, 2021

380 by ionelHeredia »»
Apr 15, 12:36 PM

» Yuta should had been the protagonist of the Whole Series ( 1 2 )

Dragevard - Sep 20, 2022

50 by Ant161718 »»
Apr 2, 9:37 PM

» is it too late

Oya-Oya - Mar 26

20 by acension_986 »»
Mar 28, 9:07 AM

» NOW is the perfect time to watch this after EP1-5 on S02

xXTensaZenXx - Aug 3, 2023

12 by kiyokaii2001 »»
Feb 11, 8:18 PM

» Why did Gojo have to do that at the end of the film?

DarKViVi66 - Oct 8, 2023

15 by Early_Morning »»
Jan 16, 2:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.