Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2022 8:13 AM

Apr 2018
90% on the chapter was spent on explaining the mission which could have been done in a much faster way which made the chapter pretty boring. But, Momshiki appeared behind Boruto for some reason, both Kawaki and Sasuke sensed something. Not sure what day Sasuke was talking about again but probably the last fight against Kaguya? Or another one of his travels.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 20, 2022 8:55 AM

Jan 2013
A very enjoyable read from start to finish. I saw huge improvements to the art, honestly, it might be the best-drawn chapter that I remember this manga having.

So yeah a very info heavy chapter but it's a great set up for the fun things to come. I can't wait to see what dynamics will be created within an environment of Boruto, Kawaki and Eida. I guess we shouldn't forget about her annoying little brother too.

@SideCharacterKal Sasuke sensed Momoshiki. If you didn't notice, Momoshiki did a sneak appearance and both Kawaki and Sasuke sensed it and that was probably a Momoshiki flashback that Sasuke had.
Sep 20, 2022 8:57 AM

Apr 2018
Klad said:
A very enjoyable read from start to finish. I saw huge improvements to the art, honestly, it might be the best-drawn chapter that I remember this manga having.

So yeah a very info heavy chapter but it's a great set up for the fun things to come. I can't wait to see what dynamics will be created within an environment of Boruto, Kawaki and Eida. I guess we shouldn't forget about her annoying little brother too.

@SideCharacterKal Sasuke sensed Momoshiki. If you didn't notice, Momoshiki did a sneak appearance and both Kawaki and Sasuke sensed it and that was probably a Momoshiki flashback that Sasuke had.

I meant with "something" Momshiki. Just curious about the flashback.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 20, 2022 10:04 AM
Jan 2021
Cool chapter but I have a feeling we're going to have 2-3 chapters of rom-com tomfoolery which knowing from Kishimoto's "skill" in writing romance should be "entertaining".

SideCharacterKal said:
Klad said:

I meant with "something" Momshiki. Just curious about the flashback.
The flashback is definitely about the day they killed Momoshiki. Sasuke sensed something wierd in the manga for some reason. I used to think it was something with the Rinnegan but he doesn't have it anymore.

Sep 20, 2022 10:25 AM

Jan 2018
This story is getting ridiculous. Now adding romcom shenanigans with Aida and the rest? Well... Since the beginning her powers would anticipate this kind of plot... Not to mention the problem that her power creates by subduing anyone no matter how strong they are. Making central stage plot with Aida in search for true love while subduing everyone is just cringe and unheard.
Sep 20, 2022 11:28 AM
Sep 2020
Slow exposition chapter mostly, though it was interesting towards the end where we got a glimpse of Momoshiki which adds some spice onto this "slice of life" arc theyre heading into. But overall kind of a bland exposition dump chapter
Sep 20, 2022 12:29 PM

Sep 2020
Sten_PT said:
This story is getting ridiculous. Now adding romcom shenanigans with Aida and the rest? Well... Since the beginning her powers would anticipate this kind of plot... Not to mention the problem that her power creates by subduing anyone no matter how strong they are. Making central stage plot with Aida in search for true love while subduing everyone is just cringe and unheard.

I couldn't agree more the story is indeed getting ridiculous at this point. In every chapter, they just keep adding more cringeness.
Sep 20, 2022 1:52 PM

Jul 2017
Whys the addition of a bit of rom com getting on everyone's nerves? Good God you guys must get no attention from women at all in your real lives to be this pressed over it...
Sep 20, 2022 2:36 PM

Dec 2016
brendennp1 said:
Whys the addition of a bit of rom com getting on everyone's nerves? Good God you guys must get no attention from women at all in your real lives to be this pressed over it...

because we are talking about Kishimoto, so don't expect good rom com.
If this was filler anime arc I would feel more safe, also her brother is super annoying and too OP.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Sep 20, 2022 3:04 PM

Jul 2017
Nieznajomy43 said:
brendennp1 said:

If this was filler anime arc I would feel more safe, also her brother is super annoying and too OP.

Yeah, but Boruto is supposed to be a lighter read than Naruto anyway, so who cares? Some rom-com would do good to lighten the mood and not keep the series so serious every month.
Sep 20, 2022 3:39 PM

Dec 2016
brendennp1 said:
Nieznajomy43 said:

Yeah, but Boruto is supposed to be a lighter read than Naruto anyway, so who cares? Some rom-com would do good to lighten the mood and not keep the series so serious every month.

I understand this, that's why I prefer lighthearted Kawaki academy filler arc than serious Mist war filler arc. The thing is most likely it will be poorly written, especially since anime Kawaki is more enjoyable character than manga Kawaki.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Sep 20, 2022 5:40 PM

Mar 2020
Eida-chan's reaction is so adorable.

I'm excited for this cohabitation thing. For the sake of Konoha.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Sep 20, 2022 8:27 PM

Mar 2016
i'm not mad at the coming romcom-ness of boruto.....i just close my eyes and pretend like boruto is some weird naruto fanfiction and then everything makes sense again! (please eida leave sasuke alone.....)
Sep 21, 2022 4:11 AM

Aug 2021
Well living aside the weirdness, what the heck is with the Rinnegan??
Was it from past,before Sasuke lost his or did he get it back somehow??
I'm not sure but I get the feeling that the first shown destroyed Konoha's coming within 2-3 issues.
Sep 22, 2022 9:57 AM
Jul 2018
mubeen66613 said:
Well living aside the weirdness, what the heck is with the Rinnegan??
Was it from past,before Sasuke lost his or did he get it back somehow??
I'm not sure but I get the feeling that the first shown destroyed Konoha's coming within 2-3 issues.

It was clearly a flashback based on the same feeling the Sasuke was getting in the current moment.
Sep 22, 2022 10:01 AM
Jul 2018
This chapter is HILARIOUS! Shika really proved himself not as smart as he is claims to be. He grew up on a team with a member capable of telepathic communications and yet he somehow forgets Ino’s biggest and most powerful ability when it becomes to strategy? Really lazing writing in my opinion.
Sep 22, 2022 4:25 PM
Jul 2018
Poor Boruto, waking up JUST to be stuck in a messed up romance šŸ˜†
Sep 23, 2022 7:01 PM
Oct 2014
Trash manga continues to have a garbage plot. Too dialogue-heavy and the next arc feels so ridiculous.
Sep 27, 2022 4:00 AM
Feb 2021
its about to go down
Sep 28, 2022 1:55 PM

May 2018
I don’t like the direction this is taking with the whole “cohabitation” thing. I don’t like Eida, nor her brother (haven’t even really bothered to remember his name).

Fighting the strong urge to drop this because I do enjoy seeing the Naruto crew as adults. I also really like Mitsuki and Kawaki.

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Sep 30, 2022 10:47 PM
Feb 2022
here is one page that has one stupid plot armor then 14 pages of explanation and reasoning for that plot armor.
A high school level crush is the reasoning for battle, war, invasion, power up, self sacrifice and plot arnror.
Oct 5, 2022 12:45 PM

May 2016
still too much set ups.
Oct 9, 2022 11:20 AM

Sep 2016
Damn, this chapter really showed up how creatively bankrupt this manga is.
Mar 26, 2023 5:13 AM

Jun 2019
okay back at it again. Eida blushing was cute. The mission is surely interesting. It's gonna be fun. Momoshiki is plotting.

More topics from this board

» Can I start with this??

removed-user - Mar 26

12 by BatoKusanagi »»
Apr 6, 4:19 AM

» Boruto TS Design

mayudhwuh - Aug 10, 2023

10 by Seya-san »»
Mar 20, 8:54 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 33 Discussion

Kuma - Mar 21, 2019

16 by TheGrandVizier33 »»
Feb 20, 3:28 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 67 Discussion

Tetsuyagiri - Feb 20, 2022

20 by Xarouliss »»
Dec 9, 2023 11:38 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 30 Discussion

Kuma - Dec 21, 2018

9 by loris_bove »»
Nov 14, 2023 2:57 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.