Forum Settings
Forums
Tokyo Revengers
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2022 8:06 AM

Oct 2017
We'll finally see how they got time travel power?
Sep 20, 2022 9:36 AM
Aug 2016
I don't wanna say this was unexpected, but at least we're gonna see something different now. Good for us.
Sep 20, 2022 9:54 AM

Nov 2015
HUR DUR TELL ME WHERE THAT "TIME LEAPER" IS!!
Sep 20, 2022 11:03 AM
Apr 2022
Sep 20, 2022 12:00 PM

Apr 2018
laughed my ass off when I saw mikey bruv

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 20, 2022 1:22 PM
Feb 2019
I have goosebumps
Sep 20, 2022 2:29 PM
Oct 2020
So he got the ability to time leap from some homeless man?
Sep 20, 2022 2:47 PM
Aug 2020
Absolute madness lol
Sep 20, 2022 4:23 PM

Sep 2020
Rexnihilo said:

Nah I don't think so, this time leaper will probably someone we know (I hope)
Sep 20, 2022 5:34 PM

Jul 2012
This and the previous chapter were the first good food we’ve had in a while. I’m genuinely excited to see what happens next for the first time in a long while.

Unrelated, but it would be interesting to see how the other Toman members were doing in this timeline without meeting Mikey and joining the gang. For example, Baji and Kazutora would have still met but Kazutora didn’t go to jail and lose it. I wonder what he’s like in this timeline. Chifuyu might also be different since he wouldn’t have met Baji (seems like Baji wasn’t going to school).

Alematt288 said:
Rexnihilo said:

I also hope it’s someone we know. Otherwise, it won’t have the same impact.

Shinichiro will shake this man’s hand and go back to when he bought the toy, preventing Mikey from becoming disabled. After that, he’ll need to find the same guy and shake his hand to return to the (new version of the) present. So it should be someone he can access four years prior as well – in the same way Takemichi shook Naoto’s hand. Hmmmm, I can’t think of anyone (besides the founding Black Dragons of course but it’s not them). Maybe the “old homeless man sleeping under a bridge” will just LOOK like someone we know? Probably he’ll look like Takemichi. I also wonder how he ended up homeless in the first place?
Sep 20, 2022 6:38 PM

Jul 2021
i think the time leaper will be takemichi
“There are only two types of people in the world--those who became otaku and those who didn't--and the latter just can't understand what the former is so excited about."--Ono Norihiro

Sep 20, 2022 7:33 PM

Dec 2017
I honestly have no idea what is happening by this point, I already wasn't liking this arc but it's just getting weirder and weirder
Sep 20, 2022 9:07 PM
Sep 2018
Honestly, this twist could end well and finally deliver some good quality writting after a long time, or the author could just ruin Shinichiro's character as well.
Sep 21, 2022 4:01 AM

Nov 2012
Bruh, you're taking care of whats left of Mickey and you go mad when he finally dies? Nah, you're blind my guy?
Also how they found the timeloop recipe is looking hilarious, I bet the old man will return to change the actual timeline.

My Candies:

Sep 21, 2022 7:00 AM
Nov 2019
LadyMarble said:
This and the previous chapter were the first good food we’ve had in a while. I’m genuinely excited to see what happens next for the first time in a long while.

Unrelated, but it would be interesting to see how the other Toman members were doing in this timeline without meeting Mikey and joining the gang. For example, Baji and Kazutora would have still met but Kazutora didn’t go to jail and lose it. I wonder what he’s like in this timeline. Chifuyu might also be different since he wouldn’t have met Baji (seems like Baji wasn’t going to school).

Alematt288 said:

I also hope it’s someone we know. Otherwise, it won’t have the same impact.

Shinichiro will shake this man’s hand and go back to when he bought the toy, preventing Mikey from becoming disabled. After that, he’ll need to find the same guy and shake his hand to return to the (new version of the) present. So it should be someone he can access four years prior as well – in the same way Takemichi shook Naoto’s hand. Hmmmm, I can’t think of anyone (besides the founding Black Dragons of course but it’s not them). Maybe the “old homeless man sleeping under a bridge” will just LOOK like someone we know? Probably he’ll look like Takemichi. I also wonder how he ended up homeless in the first place?

But in the “improved” timeline he still bought Mikey the toy. So I think not buying him the toy would mess up the timeline someone (i guess) so he’ll need to time leap more than once. So it makes sense for the person to be a known person.
Sep 21, 2022 10:14 AM

Jul 2017
Shin's backstory finally
Sep 21, 2022 3:29 PM

Jul 2012
Manjilk said:

But in the “improved” timeline he still bought Mikey the toy. So I think not buying him the toy would mess up the timeline someone (i guess) so he’ll need to time leap more than once. So it makes sense for the person to be a known person.

That’s a very good point. But I still wonder. In the Toman timeline, Shinichiro helped Mikey make the model right? In this one, Mikey made it himself. Maybe that’s the difference between the timelines? I suppose it depends how far back in time Shinichiro is able to leap. He might only leap until after he’s given the model fo Mikey.

It did make sense it’ll be someone we know but when you leap your age changes to what it was in the year you leap to and from the description of it being an old guy – I just can’t think of anyone who is an adult and could meet Shinichiro in this timeline. Correct me if I’ve forgotten someone, but the original Black Dragons are the oldest characters in the series.
Sep 21, 2022 9:24 PM

May 2020
mans literally turned into a potato. Shinichiro the goat tho
Sep 22, 2022 12:31 AM
Jun 2021
Watch the homeless man be Takemitchi from the future
Sep 22, 2022 8:16 AM
Aug 2020
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sep 23, 2022 4:00 AM

Feb 2014
Just Haruchiyo things, slashing people up with a katana, nothing out of the ordinary

hahahahahahaha man the author has a loose screw or something? Why would Mikey even get to be as skinny as that?

Nevermind, he regained his weight in the casket lol
Sep 23, 2022 8:24 AM

Jul 2021
Like Mikey's face, these panels are so startling that they are actually difficult to look at. He appears to be a corpse or other undead object. However, as the story progresses, I find myself wondering whether being a time traveler entails influencing everyone else's future while potentially being unable to alter a few aspects of your own. Watch as Takemichi is forced to perform the same job over and over again. When Haruchiyo wound up in the reformatory for standing up for his friend Manjiro, things were really screwed up. He was even thanking the sir when he was freed, and the manner in which he was discharged by the sir indicates that he had decent behavior and wasn't bad.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Sep 23, 2022 9:20 PM

Jul 2009
I personally thing that TR is getting a little weird, but I'm still into it for some reason.
Sep 25, 2022 10:15 AM
May 2020
Rexnihilo said:

I think that homeless man its takemichi bro
Sep 27, 2022 1:03 AM

Jun 2015
Damn, funny his nickname is "The Weak King" when his punches leave cracks in walls.
uh oh!
Sep 29, 2022 10:03 PM
May 2020
Finally, sano flashback

More topics from this board

» Wakui Ken will start a new delinquent manga in Weekly Shonen Jump

ARK-13 - Apr 4

9 by fatimilla_z »»
Apr 5, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Tokyo卍Revengers Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 29, 2017

11 by PlasticRobot »»
Mar 11, 12:39 AM

Poll: » Tokyo卍Revengers Chapter 279 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Bennnii - Nov 18, 2022

55 by Baytamata »»
Feb 7, 10:35 AM

» About Kisaki

Rom-Com_lover - Dec 11, 2023

5 by nexustom »»
Dec 12, 2023 7:41 PM

Poll: » Tokyo卍Revengers Chapter 59 Discussion

Barrycade - Dec 8, 2023

20 by YMW18 »»
Dec 8, 2023 7:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.