Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 20, 2022 12:43 AM
Nov 2022
I have a child at home, he likes toys very much, so I will look up some toy information, I personally recommend this website https://wl.toys, let's see how
Dec 9, 2022 10:24 AM
Jul 2020
Hello to everyone who's checking out this anime after hearing the ice cream song. This anime is a banger. Completely happy and light-hearted all the way through to the end. Trust me.
Jan 30, 2023 11:54 PM
Apr 2021
They're all looked so Cute when they crying awww. 

I wonder how many humans that are killed during the aftermath?
Mar 8, 2023 1:31 PM
Mar 2023
Made me cry... loved the songs from beginning.
Mar 26, 2023 4:22 PM
Jun 2014
AkeZZZ said:
Trust me, there was a memory backup within that rabbit robot. Its eyes grew red when Haikagura was holding her at the end of the episode, and it was about the same time that Haizakura was talking on the stage. This was not a coincidence. There should be something hidden under those red eyes.

You're probably right. Key is making a visual novel of this series which covers events before and after the anime
Dec 20, 2023 4:33 AM

Jun 2010
Cute singing scene but I don't like where this is going... I knew it.

Happy the real girl loli is ok.. She had me worried after how hard she was hit and by what.

Man the scene where it started raining and she dropped her book was... hard and unnecessary. Did they really have to ruin her book too? T_T
Oh man that scene by the river... too much loli crying :'(

Even threatening this kind of fate/ending is a bad place to go for a series like this.

Reset?! Don't they have the concept of data backup? Really? Seriously really?! This is how they are going to end such a fun and mostly lighthearted series? JFC!
They couldn't help themselves and had to shove in a so-called "bittersweet" (god how i've come to HATE that term) twist. Modern fiction is become so tiresome and cringe.. even anime. In a way this 'realism' fad is even worse than the over the top edgelord fad of the 00s. I mean that was bad but you knew what you were getting into from the start. This shit infests the cutest and most lighthearted of series!

So Haikagura copied her memories to the little doll like her twin sister did before? So does that mean she's only coming back as a memory, like with Haizakura? I hope not.

They really did it. Well that ending is going to knock a few points off of the score for me. It was totally out of place and unneeded.

Also.. What about the poor dolls in the red light district? They kept popping up in the story and i was waiting for someone to talk about fixing them but nothing. :/

The series was pretty fun and cute.. Till it got darker and tragic near the end. I'm left with a bunch of questions. Dolls can eat and sleep etc.. Just how "functional" are they.. I say that because Dolls do seem to have romantic feelings. The few direct clues we have lead me to believe they are fully so. (given that we see that they work in the red light district as well and how just plain evil it would be to make such human realistic beings, with emotions, able to eat and sleep.. but with true doll-like "parts") Also.. are the child models literally stuck as permanent children? Now growth or potential for a new body. Again, this one kind of gets answered with the "big bad" asking casually for a new body (and a smaller body at that meaning it at least works backwards which seems like the least likely of any change) and their logic units (cyber brains) being able to be swapped in and out. So it's pretty clear they can upgrade/change.

One of my favorite scenes is when they all dressed up in the red light district. lol

Ep: 3/10
Series eps 1-11: 9/10
Series full: 6.5/10

What wasted potential. They just couldn't help themselves and had to had a twist. Had to go after those cheap forced feels. It all feels kind of pointless and hollow now.

James_xenoDec 20, 2023 4:39 AM
Jan 29, 2:52 AM
Feb 2023
YO THE ENDING WAS SAD FR, I WASN'T EXPECTING HAIZAKURA TO LOST HER MEMORY AND DECIDED TO RESET HERSELF, I'M CRYING😭
Jan 29, 11:29 AM

Jun 2015
This anime deserves more love and a higher score. It was fun to watch.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2022

27 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Jan 29, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2022

30 by welcome2atlantis »»
Sep 14, 2023 3:51 AM

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2022

72 by JeanCarlos65535 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:24 PM

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2022

40 by welcome2atlantis »»
Sep 8, 2023 5:59 AM

» Cringe

Stormen - Mar 26, 2023

11 by RSGX »»
Apr 11, 2023 3:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.