Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Sep 23, 2022 4:28 PM

Mar 2010
Last ten minutes were nb, but damn twas dragging like a mthfker

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 24, 2022 9:22 AM
Jul 2021
the chill "yo" at the end is so funny bro
Sep 24, 2022 8:23 PM

Jan 2013
My biggest worry now is Chisato's heart...
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 24, 2022 8:38 PM

Mar 2015
That Majima/Chisato fight was so lackluster. Yeah I know she has a condition but putting Majima on the same level as her makes no sense. Sharp eyesight will trump sharp hearing in even decently lit situations.

The main cast stole the show and the story was meh. Don't know how this show has got a considered high rating of 8.38 but it was one of the highlights of the season I guess thanks to amazing VA's and their characters.
Sep 25, 2022 12:51 PM
Jul 2022
Greatest of all time!
Sep 26, 2022 6:39 AM

Feb 2019
We finally get to see a glimpse of LilyBell.

Terrific episode, very intense. Even Kusunoki in the end relied on LycoReco to save her Lycoris. Now comes the final confrontation between Majima and Chisato. I wonder whether this'll be the end. I hope not. I'm definitely hoping for more content from this surprise hit!
Sep 28, 2022 11:17 AM

Nov 2014
It's the first time when I'm happy that a character who refuses to kill others stayed true to their ideals. Unlike those usual cheap heroes, Chisato actually suffers for this and has some nice reasoning other than "killing is bad, mkey?".
Sep 29, 2022 10:58 AM

May 2015
Such drama much wow,
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Sep 30, 2022 3:08 PM
Jun 2013
-Miku_Meister- said:
Damn Chisato does not know what USB is. Shows technology is moving fast.

Majima vs Chisato 1 vs 1 lets go

Well, after nearly 25 years, Usagi / Sailor Moon still does NOT KNOW how to use a computer, so yeah, technology does move fast. Also, for a show that centered around cute girls, there's surprisingly little fanservice... though that scene above with Chisato, followed by Fuki, under that set of controls is one of those moments. Give into temptation and chose death?
Also, we have Mr. Yoshi playing an extreme version of "Got your Nose!" with having the updated heart planted into himself... "Got you Heart" is so not cute.
And will also add to the chorus of the excellent job Chisato's and Takina's VAs have done in this episode and the series overall. I have listened to some of their bantering / talks that they do between episodes on Youtube, and they have such great chemistry together.
Great episode. Now, off to the final episode and see how this ride ends...
Oct 1, 2022 10:25 PM

May 2010
PyGno_ said:
Chisatos true talent is to put in an USB-Stick the right way, first try

Yeah, no kidding! If that were me, I would have put it in upside down, 90% chance. It doesn't matter that the law of statistics says 50%, because USB sticks laugh in the face of such laws. Chisato is a goddess simply for getting the USB-stick in, forget about her shooting skills or whatever....
“Money can't buy dere”
Oct 4, 2022 3:34 AM
Oct 2022
the rythem is wired though
Oct 4, 2022 5:20 AM

Jul 2014
Chisato: "I hate people who waste their lives."
Also Chisato: "Is basically wasting her life for a dumb anti-killing moral."

Takina was 100% right to want to kill both Yoshi and the woman who short-circuited Chisato's heart.

Also, fuck right off with that comically easy cover-up. That might legitimately be one of the absolute worst bits of writing I've seen from any anime in a long time, given we were literally shown at least two shoot-outs happening in a public space with tons of witnesses because of Majima's broadcast.
AtavisticOct 4, 2022 5:37 AM
Oct 10, 2022 5:55 AM

Jul 2016
One episode left :(
Oct 12, 2022 4:53 AM

Sep 2011
It was rather okay at first but now it seems pretty dramatic and dragged. Hesitation could be poison in anime, and, in this episode, it is.
Oct 13, 2022 6:20 PM
Jan 2017
I liked how he just popped back up at the end there.
Oct 23, 2022 8:02 AM

Oct 2014
So they just gonna ignore the fact that their ‘acting’ got a civilian shot in public huh.

Also chisato just let the yoshi guy go despite him being a sociopathic asshole who got so many people murdered just to set her up to be a killer? Right..
Light-Oct 23, 2022 8:06 AM
Oct 27, 2022 6:53 AM

Feb 2021
I think that She's taking Her bag on purpose to meet him :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 6, 2022 9:14 AM
Sep 2022
something is wrong i guess
this episode is known as an important plot-twister, but the exection of it has somewhat been similar to american patriotic movies where nonsense and one-man-army-supremacy arises.

details such as people viewing the whole thing as a "fraud" after the altering of infomation by DA were not exactly legit and reasonable.
some more parts were nonsense either.

a bit disappointed of the ending for such a good anime.
IsThisEasyMode_Nov 6, 2022 9:18 AM
Nov 6, 2022 8:38 PM
Oct 2019
the support takina provided in that opening sequence was fantastic. and chisato deafening whats his face by shooting in both ears was perfection. loved it

fuck chisato though (temporarily). being a pussy and stopping takina from killing that asshole. i'm fine with chisato not killing him. because that's exactly what he wanted her to do (or at least he pretends that's what he wanted...no way he actually wanted to die) and i'm glad she's not succumbing to his shit. but fucking ridiculous

kurumi/walnut doing her thing was pretty awesome though

i kinda wanna see that small group of lycoris all join lycorico in the end

don't even mind whats his face showing up at the end again like that
Nov 9, 2022 4:51 AM

Apr 2014
This part is outstanding, even more badass movies. Majima's hearing is perfect, and Chishato is doing everything he can to prevent his hearing
Jan 9, 2023 5:00 AM

May 2021
Highly. Strange. Logics.
Why save a person who doesn't care about you? He doesn't think about himself or Chisato. He thinks about some "higher goal". Chisato said that he saved her, but he didn't do it for her sake.
Chisato is naive as always. But the episode is emotional.
Feb 6, 2023 9:01 AM

Feb 2021
Welp, we all know how dirty the govt. can play. LilyBells will be dispatched to take care of the Lycoris units.

Yoshi is such a cunning bastard. The dude transplanted the artificial heart into him just so that Chisato had to kill him to obtain it.

Chisato is the goat. The goat. She really handled it all herself. She's taking her inevitable death like a chad too. Really letting Yoshi escape without any repercussions.

I still don't like how easily they covered it up with a live attraction telecast. Many people witnessed real Lycoris in the public. Some of them shot. Many people witnessed live shootings too. And they claim the after-cleanup procedures will be dispatched as if things like that can be contained.

Final fight between Chisato and Majima?

Feb 12, 2023 4:54 PM

Feb 2018
Chisato outplayed Majima nicely by shooting near his ears. Loved how at the end Chisato ate Majima's bait while tricking everyone else lel
Feb 18, 2023 5:04 PM
Feb 2021
If Chisato just selectively killed people, then her killing Yoshi wouldn't send her off the deep end, and would add a lot more tension to the conflict because right now there's no way she kills him. It's just gonna end up being Takina or Majima to do it and she'll get the heart anyways, how interesting
Mar 4, 2023 1:08 AM

Apr 2019
very action packed episode and nice save from Walnut, thanks to her everything's getting covered up again as always by the government which sounds bad tbh but that seems to be the whole premise of the Lycoris, unexpected boss battle with Majima
Mar 4, 2023 12:51 PM
Apr 2018
"ideals before ones own life"
Chisato just keeps being stubbor and headstrong about it, but i guess thats the strong point of her character, but one day it will have consequences and shes facing it rn. 
Yoshi san is a maniac and even though i understand he saved chisatos life, he still took it away and should be punished. *sigh* Takina atleast supported her against him and chisato should atleast for takinas life sake, think about it differently. cause taking almost died for her decisions. 
Good to see the lycoris girls squad coming together for some action and Finally The lilybells boy got some action, wanted to see more of them really interested to see their side, especially the one chisato was looking at, he seems to be familiar with her and also is in the top tier rank with his uniform. 
Kurumi came in mega clutch reversing robotas schemes and nullifying the exposure, but still it was kinda questionable how people just waved it off without any suspicion. ah well
Of course majima is alive another consquence of chisatos decision and how do you just plainly run after a bag which magically appears infront of you without any caution. Cmon chisato, 
Mar 23, 2023 12:16 AM

Jul 2022
Why did they left Majima there alone?? Also how come Chisato casually get her back from the obvious direction that someone would toss at and the bag dropped as if the gravity had stopped working.
Jul 24, 2023 2:06 PM

Dec 2022
An absolutely pacifistic approach to killing in this sort of setting can only work out in the end if the plot rigorously warps and contorts itself to fit it. For as much as I like the rest of Chisato's character, her "no killing" rule that she even tries to enforce on others endangers her, civilians, and her friends. If she does end up dying at this point, it'll be difficult to be fully immersed in the atmosphere of it, considering she had the means to survive in the palm of her hand.

This episode was anticlimactic to me. With the events of the previous episode, they shouldn't have wrapped up as quickly as they did. At least Majima is still around to stir up trouble. He's been the highlight of many of the later episodes.

Shaded Horizon

Jul 31, 2023 12:30 AM

Dec 2022
"Yo."
"Yo."

Rewatched that 3 times, haha.
Sep 16, 2023 3:04 AM

Apr 2013
Fuck you Chisato, your selfishness nearly killed Takina multiple times. Also suddenly Takina, the girl with perfect aim, can't hit two barely moving people anymore, yeah right... The boy scouts are also very disappointing, just a bunch of buff dudes with no personality. And of course Majima just magically escaped and beat a bunch of dudes while at it. Worst episode by far, this show really dropped the ball hard.
Nov 4, 2023 10:18 PM

Dec 2022
I guess it still makes sense that Lily Bells do cleanup for clusterfucks... though I never thought they'd be used to wipe out the Lycoris. Though it does make it clear to me that if either one side Lily Bell or Lycoris, if one fucks up, they might take an opportunity to take advantage of the other...
Feb 8, 1:03 AM

Mar 2015
Chisato got baited so easily lol.

With the artificial heart very much out of their reach, is Chisato really gonna die??
Mar 30, 3:01 PM

Aug 2019
the scene with takina going on no mercy mode to save her girlfriend
i hope chisato will be fine somehow. yoshi guy is an asshole but the woman who made the heart could probably somehow maybe save the day?

one of those

also here is chisato's hand stand from couple eps back

HiljainenSipuliMar 30, 3:09 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lycoris Recoil Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2022

338 by PYuyles »»
Apr 19, 11:45 PM

Poll: » Lycoris Recoil Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2022

441 by AnthonyParrett »»
Apr 16, 6:37 PM

Poll: » Lycoris Recoil Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2022

218 by Mat2468xk »»
Apr 6, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Lycoris Recoil Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2022

200 by Mat2468xk »»
Apr 4, 11:32 AM

Poll: » Lycoris Recoil Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2022

222 by Mat2468xk »»
Apr 4, 10:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.