Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 15, 2022 11:42 AM
Apr 2013
Huh. I didnt notice but its ep 11 already.

Seems like animelist has it confirmed for 13 eps. Though.

The ep was kinda wild, they skipped the OP (thats the first time i think?) because the match dragged on really long. Lots of reversals back and forth.

Its strange that mori is from rikkai because I'm pretty sure back in genius 10 nio faced him but they didnt say anything? More reason to rewatch genius 10 I guess.

Also seems strange that japan would send yanagi and mori together, though surprisingly I wasnt expecting it but they managed to fix their teamwork. I was expecting france to just completely sweep them and end up with japan down two matches, but instead it seems japan managed to level it 1 each going into singles.

Singles 3 is now ryoma vs the prince dude and uh. Thats ep 12, so I'm not sure whats going to happen after that since even if ryoma wins there's still gonna be another match, maybe even two. Its possible ryoma might take up both ep 12 and 13, but that hasnt happened since what, ryoma vs yukimura in the nationals?

The subtitles still say its semifinal though, I'm kinda confused.

Bit late to say this but so far I think nio actually hasnt gotten to play at all. I wonder if we'll ever see ryoga play, but thats definitely not happening this time.
We also didnt get to see a single usa or tezuka match, though maybe next time, whenever that is. (Byodoin also hasnt played, and tokugawa only in exhibition)

Edit: Its kind of funny because even though they reminded us in the episode, ochi was from hyotei as well, so the match back in genius 10 atobe nio vs ochi mori was hyotei and rikkai vs hyotei and rikkai.
Another thing I forgor to mention, its interesting callback to yanagi's double match in nationals where it was also data vs data, and yanagi did the same thing where he faked out the opponent. There was another funneh data vs data match in genius 10 I think but need to refresh my memory on that.
CocoaGalaxySep 16, 2022 6:25 AM
Mar 4, 2023 1:42 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
with 3 match balls and with a 5-0, ended loss!? It was a funny joke!!! kekeke

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shin Tennis no Ouji-sama: U-17 World Cup Episode 10 Discussion

CocoaGalaxy - Sep 7, 2022

3 by kiwiskies »»
Jan 25, 7:48 AM

Poll: » Shin Tennis no Ouji-sama: U-17 World Cup Episode 8 Discussion

CocoaGalaxy - Aug 24, 2022

6 by Tatsunami »»
Aug 5, 2023 1:29 AM

Poll: » Shin Tennis no Ouji-sama: U-17 World Cup Episode 3 Discussion

CocoaGalaxy - Jul 20, 2022

4 by Tatsunami »»
Aug 3, 2023 8:25 AM

Poll: » Shin Tennis no Ouji-sama: U-17 World Cup Episode 1 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Jul 6, 2022

9 by Ryomachibisuke »»
Jul 12, 2023 10:51 PM

» Sequel Announced

tsubasalover - Jun 4, 2023

2 by Pspdice »»
Jun 4, 2023 1:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.