Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 11, 2022 3:46 PM

Jun 2022
MAL Bunkasai Design Showcases

To receive this event ticket, tell us which designs from each showcase are your favorite!

Mention (@) the creator and say what you liked about the design to make them feel extra special :3

After you make your post, you can grab the link to the ticket here:
Maki-kun will be checking if you actually posted after receiving your 5+ tickets, so don't delete your post!

About Me Design Showcase
List Design Showcase
MAL Emoji Showcase
This About Me is Amazing

Quick Code:

Please note that you can also vote on the List Design from the showcase page!
All other winners will be decided by a judging panel.

Maki-kunSep 11, 2023 7:09 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (13) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 11, 2022 9:52 PM

Feb 2010
@akibourei
@AlaskanMalamute
@RhymePlays

@RobbiRobb
@Half_Bl00d
@Cateinya
@Valerio_Lyndon

Ingenious layouts!!!! Very nice work. All quite pleasing to look at (important) and look easy to use. Also gives new refreshing styles for MAL- the next year the site's going to get a major visual upgrade thanks to your hard work and everyone else who entered!

Half_Bl00d
Cateinya
Valerio_Lyndon

Extremely proud of you guys! (if people wonder why I mentioned them in particular, we all know each other and worked together many times on projects and layouts for users)

Sep 11, 2022 10:08 PM

Sep 2007
About Me Design
  • @c4k3ss Sakura theme: I really like the simplicity of the Sakura blossoms
  • @Riversilk Silk river theme: I really like the calm cool color scheme it has going and it doesn't feel too clashy or busy despite it looking like a busy river
  • @re4nightwing Dex-lite theme: Really like how it's dark (cuz there are days you feel like that you know?) but not overpowering. The fading cells is just right.

List Design
  • @Half_Bl00d Dungeons & Dragons: Wow...I don't play D&D but the little icons and the dragon make me not care and I wish I could use this anyway lol?
  • @Cateinya Night Shift: This layout looks so "professional"-ish that for a second there I thought I was on like...a retailer's site or something (meant to be a compliment if that wasn't clear...)
  • @re4nightwing Count Dracula Theme: Zoomed out I thought it looked like a Desktop and it stood out from the rest (good thing)

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • MalFoxLove
  • MangaReadingFox
  • MALfoxSleepy

This About Me is Amazing
  • xtsukimi's
  • Azukilito's
  • Ice-Cube's
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Sep 11, 2022 10:16 PM
M♛RRIED BL L♥VER

Jan 2013
About Me Design
  • @RudyMajster --- love purple and stars!! Very nice!
  • @snowpumpkin -- always good to have a calm winter theme handy for seasonal styling.
  • @Shishio-kun -- Plenty of placed to add info, I have a lot on my page, so that helps a bunch!

List Design
  • @Half_Bl00d -- Dungeons and Dragons was the first multiplayer game I participated in, such nostalgia!
  • @yamasaki-kun -- looks clean and visually appealing.
  • @Cv412 -- Its all about the purples!

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • @RenxKentaro -- wagging tails are always welcome!
  • @Sharuen -- Heart Eyes are a must!
  • @LRConkdor - Having a stamp to send after I am asked for something would be handy!

This About Me is Amazing
  • @tincans -- You had me at Panda!
  • @zenviolet -- Deji Meets Girl , nice choice for your top graphic!
  • @xtsukimi -- Nice composition and easy to understand layout!

LINKS
☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆
Members Cards
Clubs
Challenges
Favorites
☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆
Forum by Evil Club - snowman 2023

Sep 11, 2022 10:26 PM
Apr 2017
About Me Design Showcase

@wxhtzdy - The background is pretty cool.
@tank_account - I like how pretty simple it is.
@berreJona - Looks good as a default theme.

List Design Showcase

@RobbiRobb - It's good how the score and episode count are easily accessible.
@RhymePlays - The banner is pretty cool and the text color as well.
@Gintoki-AMVs - I pretty much like modern theme so this is pretty good.

MAL Emoji Showcase

@Xeiiez - I like these type of emojis, pretty simple and the art is pretty good.
@Mikaki-San - The emotions in this art is amazing.
@ZeroNeverland - Very cute.

This About Me is Amazing

@Azukilito - The social media idea is pretty cool.
@_cybersadist_ - I like how visually pleasing this art is.
@xtsukimi - Pretty good concept.
Sep 11, 2022 10:26 PM
Jun 2022
About Me Design
  • Shrine of Sunset by @pae-chan: What I was looking for, going into this, was something simple yet unique. I really liked the art for the background and how the text bubbles easily blend in with the image. All of the colors stand out but not so much that it looks weird.
  • A Fall Day by @zenviolet: Fall is my favorite season and this About Me Design represents it very well. Again the colors stand out yet fit in well with the theme.
  • Blue Bamboo by @zenviolet: I like the color and how the text bubbles blend with the rest of the theme. The different shades look really nice.

List Design
  • Dungeons & Dragons by @Half_Bl00d: I have nothing to say except I wish my list looked like that.
  • MaterialMAL by @StressedNeko: I love the rounded edges.
  • Japanese Ramen Restaurant under the tree by @Rawby: I love the aesthetic of it, however, I think the text doesn't stand out enough.

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing
  • @beepern: I'm not a baseball fan, but this about me design makes me want to rethink that.
  • @Ice-Cube: I like the way you use the ranking images.
  • @Yahiko_OM: I never though about ranking Openings. Maybe I should do that.

Sep 11, 2022 10:32 PM

Jul 2015
About Me Design
  • Sunset created by @PeterPoste12, I like the vibe of it.
  • Shrine of Sunset created by @pae-chan, I like the vibe of this one more, brilliant use of colors.

List Design
  • Dungeons & Dragons created by @Half_Bl00d, this feels like the creator actually put in some effort and I like seeing something that comes out after putting in some effort.
  • minimal-jap created by @yamasaki-kun, feels cozy to my eyes.
  • Nature Walk created by @Kittac, green is my favorite color.

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • I liked all the Shiba ones, they are mostly created by @ZeroNeverland
  • shibasleep created by @senchuart, because Shibas are cute.

This About Me is Amazing
  • @beepern, really like how they used images from manga and weirdly the choice of color fits it too.
  • @Calabre006, I think I saw Mine Fujiko and Mechas and lost my ability to criticize, but as they said they're using it to tell their favorite mechas is somewhat similar to what I've on my profile.
  • @Startlefish, looks cute.
Sep 11, 2022 10:39 PM

Apr 2015
About Me Design

List Design
  • @Valerio_Lyndon - Informative, easy to read, clean. Amazing.
  • @MoreThanLuck – Nice and refreshing indeed. Very easy on the eyes.

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing
  • @Yahiko_OM - I like your design, I also like that you like yourself :D
  • @tincans - Those bears look like best friends~
  • @Startlefish - Wow fish for every day of the month!

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2022 10:51 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Shishio-kun said:
Ingenious layouts!!!! Very nice work. All quite pleasing to look at (important) and look easy to use. Also gives new refreshing styles for MAL- the next year the site's going to get a major visual upgrade thanks to your hard work and everyone else who entered!

I liked your recolours too! The Purple especially is very pleasing.

On other notes, gotta give props to Half Blood of course, and love how dynamic his layouts have been recently. RobbiRobb's cover layout is nice and clean, easy to browse. And yamasaki-kun's design is another aesthetic recolour, solid theme. I'm also glad to see more of Cateinya, but the static preview doesn't look as good as their actual list.
Sep 11, 2022 11:01 PM

Jul 2011
About Me Design
  • @Akibourei - love the cool and creative idea to make it look like text messages
  • @zenviolet - comfy vibe
  • @Varyemez - looks like a cozy blog and I like the mini youtube player at the top

List Design

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • @SP3CTIX - cute
  • @LRConkdor - i like the words that make it look like line stamps
  • @ZeroNeverland - also cute

This About Me is Amazing
  • @_cybersadist_ - i like the collage of pictures at the top
  • @beepern - very creative
  • @calabre006 - looks clean and I like the use of the ranking title as a partition

🇦‌🇳‌🇮‌🇲‌🇪‌ 🇱‌🇮‌🇸‌🇹‌
🇵‌🇷‌🇴‌🇫‌🇮‌🇱‌🇪‌
🇲‌🇺‌🇸‌🇮‌🇨‌

Sep 11, 2022 11:14 PM
bow chicka wow

Jan 2021
About Me Design

List Design

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • @Xeiiez cute
  • @ariaki amazing >< i love how each emoji is so different from each other (not just emojis with a same base(?) with different expressions).
  • @SP3CTIX cute again

This About Me is Amazing
  • @tincans simple and cute
  • @beepern really creative with the baseball stuff (the cast etc.), and i like how there're only like 2 colors and the rest is black and white but it looks really good.
  • @Startlefish
Sep 11, 2022 11:29 PM

Jul 2019
About Me Design
  • looking at the stars by wxhtzdy
  • Japan's street by Aru_ackerman_uh
  • Dex-lite Theme by re4nightwing

List Design
  • Blackout by Valerio_Lyndon
  • Dark Reading by Shishio-kun
  • Dungeons & Dragons by Half_Bl00d

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • MalFoxSunglasses by Mikaki-San
  • MangaReadingFox by RenxKentaro
  • Red Panda Cool by Xeiiez

This About Me is Amazing
  • Borealic
  • Azukilito
  • beepern

AatihoNoraSep 14, 2022 5:04 AM
Sep 11, 2022 11:31 PM

Jun 2020
About Me Design

List Design
  • @RobbiRobb - Amazing! I love the way this lists the anime while still looking like it could be a default MAL design. That's a job well done!
  • @Valerio_Lyndon - Just doing as we've almost come to expect from you, a beautiful and innovative layout I'd probably use if I got the chance to!
  • @sriraqa - I can't get over how much I love these colors.

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • @Foorna - These simply look amazing. I feel like they represent their characters in a good way, and the attention to detail in the emotions is great!
  • @Mikaki-San - Same story ^^^
  • @CoolCoolJack - Again same story ^^^ TxD

This About Me is Amazing
  • @_cybersadist_ - Stunning banner/main image!
  • @kyfaxkun - As I wish there was a way to display more bigger pictures, I the solution you came up with!
  • @xtsukimi - As I wish there was a way to incorporate videos into the designs, I love the solution you came up with!

『歌』
◁  ❚❚  ▷
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Sep 11, 2022 11:36 PM

Jul 2020

About Me Design Showcase
@c4k3ss I love minimalist designs <3
@zenviolet I do not also love the colour, I love the idea in general. It feels so zen lmao
@wxhtzdy as a night owl, I love to look at the starts xD I really like the image you choose for the background

List Design Showcase
@sriraqa THIS ONE IS MY FAV tbh, I'm wanna use it soon
@re4nightwing I love space and minimalist style, this is perfect
@yamasaki-kun omg I love yours, not only the colours but the design also remind me of a game I used to play many years ago

MAL Emoji Showcase
@Foorna Your style is very cute! <3
@Mikaki-San tbh I think that yours are my fav emojis. They are not only cute but the ideas are great <3
@ZeroNeverland I think I can resume yours with... SHIBACOOL

This About Me is Amazing
@Azukilito
@zenviolet (omg I'm tagging you again lmao)
@kyfaxkun

Sep 11, 2022 11:37 PM

Sep 2017
About Me Design
  • @berreJona - Swerving blue: There's nothing to say, it's simple and basic, i like that.
  • @Shishio-kun - Nightlife (Late Night): Sober and attractive style.
  • @wxhtzdy - looking at the stars: The stars give me a sense of peace.

List Design

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing
  • @beepern - Impossible to ignore, it draws a lot of attention.
  • @_cybersadist_ - Everything fits!
  • @Azukilito - Attractive.
Sep 11, 2022 11:37 PM

Apr 2014
About Me Design

List Design

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing
何それ?意味分かんない
Sep 11, 2022 11:44 PM

Dec 2018
About Me Design
  • @ASIF_AZIZ Milky Way: I totally love stars and night sky which is exactly what is displayed here!
  • @xXFlaneXxPro Stormy Night: My second favorite theme is thunderstorm and I love that one big lightning in the background!
  • @mayaxiii Dreamy Sky: This theme gives me really comfortable vibes like I just want to get under a blanket and watch some anime! I love the soothing colors there!

List Design
  • @sriraqa Cherry Blossom: This is like exactly what I imagine if someone says Japan. I love sakura!
  • @Shishio-kun Dark Reading: It's really modern, dark which doesn't hurt my eyes and I love how detailed it is.
  • @xXFlaneXxPro Stormy Night: I don't have to repeat myself, do I? Anything with lightning is something for me.

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing

Keep up the good job!
DreaNASep 11, 2022 11:47 PM

DreaNA ♥
Sep 11, 2022 11:48 PM

Aug 2022
About Me Design

List Design

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • @ZeroNeverland (shiba! so cute)
  • @SP3CTIX (very dynamic expressions and body language)
  • @LRConkdor (I love the LINE-like feeling of these ones!)

This About Me is Amazing
  • @Lilly99 (lovely background, and I like having some non-fandom-specific options too)
  • @tincans (the bears are so cute, and the background goes with it nicely)
  • @Lyyz (a nice, cute theme, and the Umaru at the top is fun)
Sep 11, 2022 11:56 PM

Mar 2021
About Me Design
  • @AlaskanMalamute - I love the neon and cyberpunk look!! I was looking for something like that
  • @Aru_ackerman_uh - We all love Japan and this is a very good representation of the look!
  • @PeterPoste12 - I enjoy and love the sunset, this has a very good vibe to it.

List Design
  • @Empire Trim - To me, this gives out like the 2000s computer aesthetic look and I love it.
  • @xXFlaneXxPro - The thunder is amazing, overall very pretty.
  • @Aru_ackerman_uh - Amazing looking background, great vibe.

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • @ariaki - great emoji for describing angry people on the internet :)) I like it
  • @SP3CTIX - Foxes are my favorite animal!
  • @OrbitalForce - AngryShiba is all that we need.

This About Me is Amazing
  • @Pee_Bee - Great one for us, fellow Steins;Gate fans!
  • @Startlefish - The background is very silly and I love silliness
  • @Lyyz - This is very cute!
Sep 12, 2022 12:06 AM

Sep 2011
About Me Design
  • Asian Ornaments by @teixeirahs - Love everything about this one. The background, the colors, the text.
  • 2% milk carton by @Hummus2 - Love the dotted background on this.
  • Nightlife (Late Night) by @Shishio-kun - I feel this design offers a unique style a lot of people would love.

List Design
  • Dungeons & Dragons by @Half_Bl00d - This kind of themed style totally commits to what it's going for and I love that.
  • Japanese Ramem Restaurant under the tree by @Rawby - Ramen is delicious, the header art is cute, and I love the warm colors. Awesome!
  • Tiny Roosters by @senchuart - Adorable and reminds me of Harvest Moon.

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • MangaReadingFox by @RenxKentaro - He just like me fr fr.
  • ShibaZombie by @ZeroNeverland - I love shibas, cute things, and the horror genre so this is right up my alley.
  • Red Panda Sleep by @Xeiiez - I love these red panda emojis and this one in particular is how I feel filling all of this out at 3 AM. :')

This About Me is Amazing
Sep 12, 2022 12:08 AM

Sep 2020
About Me Design

List Design

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing

I selected the two artists from each category whose items I would use in my profile. Congratulations to all participants.
Sep 12, 2022 12:10 AM
Oct 2016
About Me Design
  • @akibourei Dusk Pearl - Fun & creative layout
  • @snowpumpkin - Calm Winter - Good for seasonal styling, during winter
  • @c4k3ss - Sakura + Simple = greatness

List Design
  • @re4nightwing - Count Dracula Theme is always a good theme
  • @Rhymeplays - Dark Blue Revised - Cool banner and text
  • @Shishio-kun - Autumn Drinks - Good use of colours with a fun background

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • @SP3CTIX - Super cute
  • @LRConkdor - Weirdly cute and unique
  • @ZeroNeverland - Also super cute

This About Me is Amazing
Sep 12, 2022 12:22 AM
Jan 2018
About Me Design

List Design

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing

MAL Bunkasai 2022

Sep 12, 2022 12:27 AM

Dec 2008
About Me Design

List Design

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing

Sep 12, 2022 12:31 AM
Mar 2016

About Me Design Showcase

- @akibourei Dusk Pearl: the color palette is so refreshing and pretty!!! everything fits together so well, i could look at this forever :'))
- @c4k3ss Sakura: pretty and minimal! everything's really easy to look at and looks very aesthetically pleasing!
- @snowpumpkin Calm Winter: the palette is very pretty...forget fall, this puts me in the winter mood!! i like how easy it is to see the displayed info, and everythings organized very well!!

List Design Showcase

- @Shishio-kun Autumn Drinks: the fox on top is really cute, and i like how pretty the colors look together :) perfect for fall!!!
- @Rawby Japanese Ramem: im getting hungry just by looking at this O_o the design is really well put together, everything fits so perfectly <3!
- @ Aru_ackerman_uh Waves time: i'm definitely a sucker for ocean-themed things, but even that aside i love how balanced the background makes everything look!!

MAL Emoji Showcase

- @Foorna : this collection is super cute!! i love the sharp edges in the linework, it makes the emojis look a lot like stamps. i wanna pat that lil head >:O
- @EmtShell : the coloring of the linework and shapes for this set are so cute!! the shiba and fox look so cuddly and smooshy, and the expressions are very ..well, expressive!
- @LRConkdor : the flat colors look great!!! the lines are super neat and the shiba's so cute :) my favorite is DoneShiba :D

This About Me is Amazing

- @beepern : the splash of color is done so neatly, and it looks effortless (despite knowing this must've taken a lot of work to make everything fit so well!) it has no trouble catching your eye, and everything's very cohesive! easily my favorite i've seen so far
- @tincans : the palette is very pretty!! i like the little details, and everything's very streamlined and easy to read through.
- @Ice-Cube : catches the eye very well!! the use of colors throughout the layout is really pretty, and doesn't strain your eye. super cute :)
Sep 12, 2022 12:33 AM
Nov 2020
About Me Design

List Design
  • @Half_Bl00d (it really gives that old school gaming vibe if you know what I mean, it looks very good!)
  • @sriraqa (I like cherry blossom trees)
  • @senchuart (very cute design)

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • @ariaki - damn emoji (very hard to explain why I like this emoji, for some reason it just looks really nice)
  • @AngryShiba - AngryShiba emoji (even tho there are many more of these sort of emojis, I still like them! Looks good!)
  • @Fr_MoonDan - Kappa Cool emoji (he looks like a badass lol)

This About Me is Amazing
  • @Ice-Cube (this about me isn't that large and looks very nice, good job!)
  • @mrwsly (it looks like this about me is amazing for people who do a lot of reviews and want them to be on their front page)
  • @tincans (a very cute design)
Sep 12, 2022 12:45 AM

Aug 2015
About Me Design

List Design
  • @Half_bl00d I love how you made it so Dungeons and Dragons similar, very aesthetically pleasing ~
  • @sriraqa cute and cozy
  • @Rawby it really feels like we entrer a ramen restaurant, love it

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing

Amulet_HeartSep 12, 2022 3:13 PM

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖊𝖗
𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 🍃
𝓢𝒆𝒕 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 🍃
Sep 12, 2022 12:50 AM
Jan 2021
About Me Design Showcase:

@pae-chan (Shrine of sunset: The colors are beautiful and the shrine with the mountain looks stunning)

@FernirMare (Spring evening: the colors are amazing and the overall theme is lovely)

@Aru_Ackerman_uh (japans street is nice and i would use it as a backround pic and it makes me want to go to japan_

@akibourei (Dusk pearl looks cute especially with all the adorable characters)

@alaskanmalamute (The neon skyline has a cool futuristic but also 90s feel to it and i love it.)

List Design Showcase:

@half_bl00d (The Dungeon and dragons theme is amazing great game)
@sriraqa (i love cherry blossoms so i also love this theme)
@shishio-kun (autumn drinks with the little fox is adorable)
@rawby ( i love ramen and this theme with the branches and the coloring is great)
@Aru_Ackerman_uh (Wave times is a nice and wavy backround love it_

MAl Emoji Showcase:

@EmtShell (Shiba Love) Its super adorable
@mikaki-San (MalFoxLove/MalFoxFlustered) SOmething about them i just find really cute
@ariaki (Rage) the oni mask did it for me
@SP3CTIX (Hi/ bye bye/ Peace/ Love) its just super cute and wholesome looking

This About Me Is Amazing:

@Azukilito its pleasing to look at and a very clean design
@tincans the panda did it for me its mad cute
@yahiko_OM the rem is super cute
@borealic the overall theme of the design is amazing and i like it alot
CANDY:

Sep 12, 2022 12:55 AM

Jul 2020
About Me Design

List Design
  • @Half_Bl00d : Dungeons & Dragons — Omg... this lokks increadible! The last list design you made was on another level but this is also mind-blowing. I've been trying to practive coding in my free time. Hope that I'll also be able to do stuff like this in the future.
  • @Valerio_Lyndon : Blackout — Always been a fan of your designs, and this one looks just as great!
  • @yamasaki-kun : minimal-jap — I really like that kind of clean, simple, and calming look, and this design is exactly that.

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • @SP3CTIX - Simple but great. Time to add them to my discord server
  • @LRConkdor - I really like how different your designs look from the rest.
  • @yukyuuu - They look.... so cute.... wth....

This About Me is Amazing
  • @tincans - Love for Ice Bear!!
  • @Azukilito
  • @_cybersadist_

AniList x Spotify x Instagram
“Whether we die or not, isn't really that big a deal." — Suzuya Juuzou
Sep 12, 2022 12:55 AM

Aug 2017
About Me Design
  • @pae-chan : Shrine of Sunset - I love the color choices for the trees and the mountains!
  • @Aru_ackerman_uh : Japan's street - Great background picture that isn't too intrusive while still being cool.
  • @c4k3ss : Sakura - I love the minimalistic background and the tree in the bottom left is adorable!

List Design
  • @sriraqa : Cherry Blossom - Another minimalist cherry blossom design I love!
  • @Rawby : Japanese Ramen Restaurant under the tree - All the colors are so nice and I really like the ramen bowl, makes me hungry.
  • @Half_Bl00d - Dungeons & Dragons - So much effort was put into this, it looks amazing. The font and typesetting are great and I love the dragon.

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • @EmtShell : Shiba Love - I love his fat round tummy, he looks so carefree!
  • @CoolCoolJack : MALfoxSleepy - The fox looks so comfy and peaceful 10/10.
  • @Kittac : MALcat - Cats are my favorite animals, and I love that it is a tribute to your kitty, very cute!

This About Me is Amazing
  • @Startlefish : My friends and I use the Sakura fish picture for a music playlist, so I must support this one!
  • @Calabre006 : I love Fujiko and the colors of the profile look so nice together!
  • @kyfaxkun : The design at the bottom looks so cool separated out into panels, and the background is a very nice color!

shum73Sep 12, 2022 1:14 AM
Sep 12, 2022 1:04 AM

Apr 2021
About Me Design
  • @zenviolet A Fall Day - Fall's my favorite season so I may be a bit biased, but this theme just looks great.
  • @snowpumpkin Calm Winter - I love the colors and the overall design
  • @mayaxiii Dreamy Sky - simple theme with nice colors, looks very calming

List Design
  • @sriraqa Cherry Blossom - cherry blossoms are amazing and this design looks great
  • @Shishio-kun Autumn Drinks - wonderful fall themed design
  • @Half_Bl00d Dungeons and Dragons - absolutely fantastic work
  • @re4nightwing Raw Metal Theme - love the colors on this one

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • RenxKentaro
  • CoolCoolJack
  • ZeroNeverland

This About Me is Amazing
  • tincans
  • Borealic
  • Calabre006
Sep 12, 2022 1:09 AM

Aug 2020
About Me Design
  • Duskpearl by @akibourei - Beautiful layout with a Beautiful banner
  • Nightlife by @Shishio-kun - Dark theme layout with proper arrangements
  • A Fall Day by @zenviolet - Simple yet aesthetic

List Design
  • Naturewalk by @Kittac - Looking at this profile feels calm and relaxing
  • Cherry Blossom by @sriraqa - pleasing & lovely design
  • Japanese Ramen Restaurant under the tree by @Rawby - A ramen theme? Yum

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing
  • @mrwsly Clean and wonderful. I like how everything is arranged well
  • @_cybersadist_ Looks really really awesome
  • @Borealic Calm and Dark themed. Liked it
Sep 12, 2022 1:09 AM
Veterinarian

Dec 2018
About Me Design
  • Dusk Pearl by @akibourei (Simple but pleasing)
  • Blue Bamboo by @zenviolet (Background is so good)
  • Calm Winter by @snowpumpkin (Colors in winter background are not too light and not too over. You did well to adjust them. Plus, winter is my fav season)

List Design
  • Dungeons and Dragons by @Half_Bl00d (Dude, I can't explain in words. Absolutely amazing!!!)
  • Cherry Blossom by @sriraqa (One word, Marvelous!!!)
  • minimal-jap by @yamasaki-kun (The mountains, the shrine, the tower, you did well to adjust the colors. In short, everything is @💯)

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing
  • by @Borealic (The couple watching plus the sunset, aesthetically pleasing)
  • by @tincans (Liked your "We bare bears" theme)
  • by @_cybersadist_ (The pictures you put at the beginning, and background color, so good)
DarkEmperor69Sep 12, 2022 2:03 AM
Sep 12, 2022 1:10 AM
May 2020
About Me Design
  • @akibourei (Dusk Pearl) - looks simple, but very neat and colors are pleasantly
  • @Shub_15 (Abstract Autumn) - it reminds me of country borders, interesting
  • @snowpampkin (Calm Winter) - I like winter and design looks prety

List Design
  • @Half_Bl00d (Dungeons & Dragons) - soo cool
  • @Shishio-kun (Purple-eyed kitten) - really simple, but I like it very much
  • @Kittac (Nature Walk) - looks good, i'd like to have list like this

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • ShibaBlush
    created by @ZeroNeverland
  • yay
    created by @ariaki
  • peace
    created by @SP3CTIX

This About Me is Amazing
My candies:

My bonus candies:
Sep 12, 2022 1:14 AM

Oct 2017
About Me Design
  • ... @PeterPoste12 Sunset: i really like the pink you used as well as the suns reflection on the water
  • ... @pae-chan Shrine of Sunset: the color pallete is very nice to look at as well as the design of the shrine
  • ... @FernirMare Spring Evening. very pretty color pallete with nice contrasting colors

List Design
  • ... @Rawby Japanese Ramem Restaurant under the tree: very minimalist and applealing design.
  • ... @RhymePlays Dark Blue Revised: i love dark themes and this fits my tastes very well
  • ... @sriraqa Cherry Blossom: the pastel pink is pretty and i am a big fan of cherry blossom trees.

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • ... @SP3CTIX sleepy: very cute!
  • ... @LRConkdor KitsuneStone: i think the expression you were aiming for was nailed perfecty.
  • ... @Kittac MALcat: cats are my favorite animals and i feel like i could get a lot of use from this emote.

This About Me is Amazing
  • ... @Startlefish great character choice. my friends and i have the exact same image for our shared music playlist
  • ... @tincans the monochrome leaves look very nice
  • ... @Lilly99 i live the color gradient fade, looks very nice
Sep 12, 2022 1:23 AM

Mar 2014
Everything is such a treat to watch. Really great job everyone!
Gonna just pick a few since the event requires it but depending on the mood and time, every single one of these would be an easy choice!

About Me Design
  • Dusk Pearl created by @akibourei : The chat layout idea is really good! Also fits a lot with the colours.
  • Nature fresh created by @Maffy : Honestly loving this palette. Also, the plant theme fits a lot with my list design so very tempted to match things around it.
  • Greenery created by @tank_account : Subtle and lovely colour. Good choices on the design!

List Design
  • pink candy created by @AlienkyonOWO : Very cute combo!
  • Cherry Blossom created by @sriraqa : I really like the pastels!
  • minimal-jap created by @yamasaki-kun : Both the palette and the banner create a really good combination.

MAL Emoji Showcase
Omg these are all so cute do I tag everyone?? even if I have no input on some other than that I want to use them???
  • @EmtShell : Lovely and ROUND! The Fox Cool, especially, makes me want to spam it.
  • @LRConkdor : I really like them all, the designs are amazing and the text inclusion makes them even better but that KitsuneRage REALLY has me. I need it.
  • @Stardew : What a lovely set! NotLikeThis's arms!!
  • @CoolCoolJack : The fox is adorable...the pout and oops would be easily added to my go-to emojis!

This About Me is Amazing
  • @tincans : Minimal and cute, with a light palette and fall vibes. Lovely!
  • @Startlefish : Great panel choices and the silliness adds to it!
  • @Borealic : Great vibes! The dark combo fits very well with the game choices too!
Card Deliveries
Sep 12, 2022 1:24 AM

Aug 2012
About Me Design

List Design

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • @CoolCoolJackThe colors, effects, and emotions are spot on.
  • @SP3CTIXCute fox design overall.
  • @XeiiezI see red panda, I vote.

This About Me is Amazing
  • @BorealicI like the top pic scenery and the art at the bottom.
  • @_cybersadist_ — Very cool profile.
  • @kyfaxkunNice and simple.
Sep 12, 2022 1:33 AM

Oct 2018
About Me Design
  • @Shishio-kun Nightlife - Dark theme layout, it's good to see
  • @teixeirahs - Asian Ornaments - simple but nice to look at
  • @zenviolet - Blue Bamboo

List Design
  • @Aru_ackerman_uh - I like the setting and it's simple.
  • @Shishio-kun Purple eyed kitten - really simple, but I like it very much
  • @Kittac - A good color, and good to look at, that's my favorite.

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing
Sep 12, 2022 2:05 AM

Aug 2020
About Me Design
  • @akibourei - I like the "chat" where you can write and the pink color that stands out in general looks cool.
  • @DimitrovN - It's visually cool how the red lines and the black background look, I found the end of the red line hehehe.
  • @ASIF_AZIZ - I simply love starry skies and this is not one less.

List Design
  • @Half_Bl00d - I love how the dungeon style turned out and the literal colors are perfect.
  • @Rawby - Too well done, very currado and I love that style of Japanese setting.
  • @krmnnn - Honestly I'm not very light colors but this exception is very good, I love the clearer MAL logo and the simplicity that makes things easier and better.

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing
  • @Ice-cube - It looks super organized and on top of that I love the waifu.
  • @Startlefish - wow one of my favorites.
  • @kyfaxkun - Very good design, it's nicee.
○( ^皿^)っ Hehehe
Sep 12, 2022 2:11 AM
Ooga Booga

Jul 2020
About Me Design

List Design
  • @Half_Bl00d that certainly leaves a lasting impression, damn
  • @Cateinya nice looking updated version of the current one, offers nice visibility
  • @srirawa simple and efficient, nice shade of pink

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • @Mikaki-San that one expression of the sinister one... nice nice
  • @EmtShell these look great, especially the confused one
  • @Xeiiez Red Pandas have a weak spot

This About Me is Amazing
  • @cybersadist_ the pics for the collage are well chosen
  • @Startlefish Sakura supremacy
  • @tincans yup, pandas reign above all

smoochie smoochie

Sep 12, 2022 2:27 AM

Dec 2021
About Me Design

@c4k3ss Sakura theme: I really like the simplicity of the Sakura blossoms

@Riversilk Silk river theme: I really like the calm cool color scheme it has going and it doesn't feel too clashy or busy despite it looking like a busy river

@re4nightwing Dex-lite theme: Really like how it's dark (cuz there are days you feel like that you know?) but not overpowering. The fading cells is just right.

List Design

@Half_Bl00d -- Dungeons and Dragons was the first multiplayer game I participated in, such nostalgia!

@yamasaki-kun -- looks clean and visually appealing.

@Cv412 -- Its all about the purples!

MAL Emoji Showcase

@SP3CTIX - Very cute OwO

@LRConkdor – Those shibes would look great in a list design!

@yukyuuu - You get a boop! 💖

@stardew - You get a boop too! 💖

This About Me is Amazing

@tincans -- You had me at Panda!

• @zenviolet -- Deji Meets Girl , nice choice for your top graphic!

@xtsukimi -- Nice composition and easy to understand layout!
Sep 12, 2022 2:42 AM

Nov 2019
About Me Design
  • Nature fresh created by @Maffy - those flowers are very pretty, gives off cute vibe
  • Dex-lite Theme created by @re4nightwing - simple and cool, I love the colors
  • Shrine of Sunset created by @pae-chan - sunsets are always beautiful

List Design
  • Dungeons & Dragons created by @Half_Bl00d - I'd love to have a layout like this, simply amazing
  • Nature Walk created by @Kittac - the nature <3
  • Summer Fall created by @RowLLi - I love sunflowers

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing
Sep 12, 2022 2:48 AM

May 2016
About Me Design

List Design

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • @Stardew - Cute emotes and possible for frequent use
  • @yukyuuu - Very high quality and also possible for frequent use

This About Me is Amazing
  • @Azukilito - Nice one
Sep 12, 2022 3:01 AM

Feb 2020
About Me Design
  • Fiery Summer Night created by @RobbiRobb - Great layout, wonder what a wintery theme would look like with it.
  • Stormy Night created by @xXFlaneXxPro - It's a mood.
  • Sublime Amethyst created by @Varyemez - Crazy attention to detail.

List Design
  • Dungeons & Dragons created by @Half_Bl00d - Just epic.
  • Modern Images created by @RobbiRobb - Really want to try this one.
  • Cloudy Blues created by @YesIamXD - I want to embed some smooth music on my list page with this.

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • ShibaShock created by @OrbitalForce - Thank you for the in-depth explanation on when this could be used. ^^
  • DogSwag created by @OrbitalForce - It is funny.
  • MALcat created by @Kittac - Great drawing. And I think MAL is in need of a cat, so...

This About Me is Amazing
  • created by @Calabre006 - I also like what you've done. (The Witch from Mercury that'll be airing soon might have a new favorite Mecha design for you.)
  • created by @zenviolet - There's certainly a lot going on here.
  • created by @beepern - Reminds me of Steam profile designs. (And that's a good thing.)
TerraIlluminaSep 12, 2022 3:58 AM
Sep 12, 2022 3:03 AM

Jul 2020
About Me Design
  • @Shishio-kun - loved this dark theme, looks simple and cool
  • @RudyMajster - can't stop starring at that purple cosmos cloud
  • @snowpumpkin - comfy vibes, loved the colours you choosed

List Design

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing
  • if you like yourself, then I'll like you too @Yahiko_OM
  • @Azukilito - looks beautiful and one of the best I've seen today
  • @_cybersadist_ - those pics look cool

Sep 12, 2022 3:04 AM
Aug 2022
About Me Design
  • @akibourei Dusk Pearl layout: adorable choice of colors, deamy and bright looks, love it!! ヽ(´▽`)/
  • @Aru_ackerman_uh Japan's street theme: very elegant and harmonious, comfortable to look at ;)
  • @ASIF_AZIZ Milky Way theme: dark but soft design, very well cured and not "too much" :))

List Design
  • @RobbiRobb Modern Images layout: so well doooooone!! I would love this new mal layout on my profile ♥o♥
  • @Shishio-kun Autumn Drinks theme: love the palette and the concept
  • @Kittac Nature Walk theme: omg this natural colors are fantastic, only thing i don't feel comfortable with is the fact that the little anime wallpapers aren't visible in the list (҂◡_◡) but still marvellous job!!
  • @krmnnn periperi-winkle theme: also really like this one <3 love the soft colours

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • @Xeiiez Red Panda Annoyed, Red Panda Crying and Red Panda Bleed: craizily cuuuute (⩾﹏⩽) they are so minimal yet so reletable <3
  • @SP3CTIX sad and love: im crying now...
  • @ariaki burn: definitely my MOOOOD rn
  • @ZeroNeverland ShibaBlush and ShibaExcited: feel like adding also these one cause of their energy cuteness

This About Me is Amazing
  • @Yahiko_OM : love the idea of posting your favorite openings!!! I think i will get idea from this (ᵔᴥᵔ)
  • @zenviolet : so organized and pretty :3 love your feed
  • @kyfaxkun : another beautiful idea for a good and original way of using the About Me Design!!! Love the concept and your art in particular
Annaa_JSep 12, 2022 3:20 AM
Sep 12, 2022 3:13 AM

May 2018
For those comments, about me, I'm going to put your comment and your name on my profile as a credit to you.
@RichtofenMK
@coffeedrops
@Naturdays
@Sh1ro_
@Annaa_J

Sep 12, 2022 3:20 AM
May 2022
About Me Design Showcase
@AlaskanMalamute (Neon Skyline): The violet and purple palette looks amazing.
@zenviolet (A Fall Day): Loving the simplistic design.
@Hummus2 (2% milk carton): Aesthetically beautiful and clean

List Design
@yamasaki-kun (minimal-jap): Very Japanese and has a pleasing palette
@YesIamXD (Cloudy Blues): The pattern is beautiful
@Aru_ackerman_uh (Waves time): Looks neat

MAL Emoji Showcase
@ZeroNeverland (ShibaHappy): Happy doggo
@SP3CTIX (yay): So cute
@EmtShell (Fox cool): What a cool fox

This About Me is Amazing
@mrwsly
@tincans
@Yahiko_OM

Sep 12, 2022 3:20 AM
Aug 2022
@Yahiko_OM Very nice of you <3 I appreciate :)))
Sep 12, 2022 3:21 AM

Sep 2020
About Me Design
  • @akibourei : Love the concept behind this! The colors and text bubbles make for a really cute aesthetic.
  • @AlaskanMalamute : Honestly such a vibe. I'm a sucker for a solid cyberpunk design and you nailed it!
  • @re4nightwing : A really sharp and polished dark theme layout. I'm digging how classy this looks!

List Design
  • @RobbiRobb : Totally appreciative of how user friendly your layout is! I like how you've optimized the tracking feature by keeping things simple and accessible.
  • @Valerio_Lyndon : It's super neat how you've completely revamped the modern list design! The way you've laid out all those pieces of info for each listing without making them look cluttered is especially great.
  • @sriraqa : So calming to look at! That particular shade of pink is lovely and the cherry blossoms artwork is so well done!

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • @EmtShell : Absolutely adorable! Love seeing some good ol' chonky bois.
  • @LRConkdor : Awesome variety of different emojis in two very clean styles. The KitsuneRage is my personal favorite!
  • @CoolCoolJack : I like the range of emotions you've displayed with your designs and the cozy feeling they radiate! I could definitely see myself using any one of these in my messages.

This About Me is Amazing
  • @tincans : Ahh the rep for We Bare Bears with the Panda and Ice Bear banner at the top! Loving how everything ties in together with the neutral theme.
  • @Azukilito : Definitely five stars out of five for a stellar layout (I really like the celestial/nighttime theme you went with)! Also showcasing your favorite OPs/EDs is such a cool and unique idea for others to get to know you.
  • @beepern : I like how striking and creative this is! For sure an amazing way to incorporate one of your favorite series into your About Me design.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (13) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Design Contest Winners! 🎉

Maki-kun - Sep 25, 2023

27 by orosan »»
Nov 12, 2023 4:42 PM

» ☀️CSS Contest w/ Custom Wallpapers 🎁 DELIVERIES COMPLETE! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shishio-kun - Sep 21, 2023

420 by Shishio-kun »»
Nov 1, 2023 9:57 PM

» ✅ Bunkasai 2023 Wrap-up: Deliveries, Feedback, and Honor Roll submissions ( 1 2 )

Shishio-kun - Sep 25, 2023

58 by Shishio-kun »»
Oct 23, 2023 7:21 PM

» ⭐️Image Swap w/ Custom Signatures 🎁 DELIVERIES COMPLETE! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shishio-kun - Sep 20, 2023

1097 by HenaChuu »»
Oct 22, 2023 2:20 PM

» Seiyuu Scramble: Female Edition ( 1 2 )

Maki-kun - Sep 18, 2023

87 by sosu3 »»
Oct 3, 2023 6:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.