Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 16, 2022 11:30 AM
Feb 2020
I am really loving this anime
Sep 16, 2022 9:02 PM

Feb 2021
Falma boxed in a village with ice so that the villagers don't leave and the black death doesn't spread as fast, noice choice. Next episode Falma is about to enter the super infected hospital so we'll get to see how bad the situation is.

Maybe that skeleton guy at the end of episode 9 (Camus?) will make another appearance soon ?
chopstick___Sep 16, 2022 9:06 PM
Sep 18, 2022 3:01 AM
Aug 2022
I really like this type of genre and you can learn something about it for example science. I love the characters and the plot of this anime I hope this will have season 2.
Sep 18, 2022 1:25 PM
Dec 2020
its okay, casual watch
Sep 21, 2022 12:21 AM

Aug 2018
Farma and Elen arrived at Marseirre, and they had to check people for infection. The thing is that this was going to take a long time and it was going to get complicated. But, someone helped him to control the situation, Mr. Jean. The same one who was going to the store, he is the captain. Everything was in order, but they noticed that a ship was missing, that it got to infiltrate the country, and the people there stayed in a village. Farma will have to go there and Elen has to stay in charge of the port. Farma arrived at the place and stopped the population that wanted to leave, he was able to control the situation by dividing it by sectors. But the last sector was the serious problem, and Farma went in alone. Let's see what will happen.

Sep 25, 2022 7:04 PM
Aug 2021
It is what it is, they treated it lightly and didn't follow the procedures and now the have to face the consequences.
Sep 26, 2022 8:10 AM

Apr 2011
I'm surprised the old man is actually a big person.

The poor fools who evaded the inspection and took light of the plague cost them their lives.
Oct 18, 2022 10:36 AM

Sep 2012
beastbob123123 said:
It is what it is, they treated it lightly and didn't follow the procedures and now the have to face the consequences.

life lesson Episode
Oct 23, 2022 11:32 PM

Feb 2021
Let's hope that everyone will be cured and He's not getting the black plague.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 7, 2023 11:48 AM

Jan 2021
And that's what you get for not waiting in line.
Apr 26, 2023 7:40 PM
May 2020
The anti-black death operation was going too smoothly.
Someone is always going to disobey orders.
Apr 27, 2023 7:45 PM

Oct 2022
Humans will always fear what is unknown to them. I'm also curious if Farma is immune or at least partially resistant to diseases, since he has all these resemblance to a god,and the subject regarding it is rather murky, so we don't know if hes actually a god or not ,but assuming he is one, would that make him immune to diseases?
UndefeatedBahamut
Aug 8, 2023 3:59 PM

Jul 2012
Oh lol..
I don't think i would see that stupid actornuts suit again on an anime..

I will lower thiz to 7/10 đź‘Ž

Aug 19, 2023 3:02 AM
Nov 2022
Sabían que la peste se extendió más rápido por barco? Pero no sólo porque llegaban barcos mercantiles y de pasajeros a cada puerto y ya, sino porque los mongoles, en su apogeo, al conquistar partes de Rusia, avanzaron hasta el Mar Negro y atacaron las principales ciudades portuarias, las cuales eran parte de Génova.
No sólo atacaron con armas, aprovecharon la peste y estos, utilizando catapultas, arrojaban a las ciudadaes amuralladas, los cuerpos, algunos aún moribundos, según los historiadores, de las víctimas de la peste, tratando con esto, no sólo de que se rindieran sino acabar con ellos. Los genoveces, eventualmente huyeron en barcos de sus puertos del Mar Negro, ya que no podían hacer frente tanto a los mongoles como a la peste, pero llevaron con ellos, no sólo roedores sino muchos enfermos, que evidentemente aún no lo sabían al momento de embarcar, lo que provocó al llegar a Génova y algunos puertos cercanos, que llegaran cientos, miles de personas en un tiempo reducido

Did you know that the plague spread faster by ship? But not just because merchant and passenger ships arrived at every port and that's it, but because the Mongols, in their heyday, conquering parts of Russia, advanced to the Black Sea and attacked the main port cities, which were part of Genoa.
They not only attacked with weapons, they took advantage of the plague and these, using catapults, threw the bodies, some still dying, according to historians, of the victims of the plague into the walled cities, trying with this, not only to make them surrender but also Finish with them. The Genoese eventually fled in ships from their Black Sea ports, since they could not cope with both the Mongols and the plague, but they took with them not only rodents but many sick people, who evidently did not yet know it at the time of their arrival. boarding, which caused when arriving in Genoa and some nearby ports, hundreds, thousands of people to arrive in a short time
Nov 30, 2023 5:50 AM

Apr 2009
Old Jean is a goddamned commodore in the Imperial Navy and in command of probably their elite task force/flotilla. O_o

The Black Death landfall was so apocalyptic and shocking that Elen didn't have time to gawk at him actually flying on his wand. The wand has already demonstrated it can phase through the hands of unacknowledged user, it seems it can do that to the acknowledged owner/user as well.

Looks like he made it in time to handle the village pandemic but oh boy, here comes the hard part.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Yakkyoku Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2022

55 by DIVYANIME »»
Mar 22, 10:38 PM

Poll: » Isekai Yakkyoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2022

152 by _KiieL »»
Mar 12, 12:11 AM

Poll: » Isekai Yakkyoku Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2022

63 by borodino21 »»
Feb 26, 6:17 PM

Poll: » Isekai Yakkyoku Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2022

74 by samot-frt »»
Feb 9, 5:12 PM

» Is there any romance in this one

HatTrkPatrk - Jul 11, 2022

7 by Sugram22 »»
Dec 11, 2023 8:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.