Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 10, 2022 4:14 PM

Jan 2017
Yeah, this show is absolutely not faithful to the manga and I never saw anything like that. after seeing this awful anime, I decided to take a look at the manga and to my surprise I figure out that the anime is almost completely original created by Pierrot using only a few small moments, chapters and fights as a reference. looks like they did everything to make the show as childish and silly as possible, it should be a crime to do such a thing with a work, so be aware that when watching this show you will not see something based on what the author of the manga wrote, but silly and poorly written plots created by incompetent screenwriters from Pierrot studio.
Sep 19, 2022 9:46 PM

Mar 2019
"Buh huh iT's NOt fAitHfuL tO tHE mAnGa" that's right champ, and? Where's the problem? It's childish? Well, the anime was made for children and there's a lot of childish stuff in the manga too, like jokes about farts, dicks and literally shit in almost every chapter. There's also a lot of violent and sexual stuff in the manga that can't be adapted into an anime.

Ninku was a huge success for Shonen Jump back then and the anime helped a lot with that, bringing toys and several videogames. Btw, the author liked the project so much that he even made an especial one-shot based on the OVA "Knife no Bohyou" (included in the 6th volume).

"iT's aN OfENcE tO AUtHor" nope, its not. I would agree with you if this was the second season of the Promised Neverland, Berserk 2016/17 or the Ex-Arm anime. You might not liked the show, it's your right, but stop with that nonsense.
MarusaruMaiaSep 19, 2022 10:17 PM
Sep 20, 2022 1:55 AM

Jan 2017
MarusaruMaia said:
"Buh huh iT's NOt fAitHfuL tO tHE mAnGa" that's right champ, and? Where's the problem? It's childish? Well, the anime was made for children and there's a lot of childish stuff in the manga too, like jokes about farts, dicks and literally shit in almost every chapter. There's also a lot of violent and sexual stuff in the manga that can't be adapted into an anime.

Ninku was a huge success for Shonen Jump back then and the anime helped a lot with that, bringing toys and several videogames. Btw, the author liked the project so much that he even made an especial one-shot based on the OVA "Knife no Bohyou" (included in the 6th volume).

"iT's aN OfENcE tO AUtHor" nope, its not. I would agree with you if this was the second season of the Promised Neverland, Berserk 2016/17 or the Ex-Arm anime. You might not liked the show, it's your right, but stop with that nonsense.
hahahahaha! I'm just warning people to know before watch this,so go ahead and watch this crappy show created by pierrot, time it's yours, you do whatever you want bro.

More topics from this board

» Ninkuu ep 5 discussion

Dragosama - Nov 7, 2022

0 by Dragosama »»
Nov 7, 2022 8:18 PM

Poll: » Ninkuu Episode 55 Discussion

BlaizeV - Jul 21, 2020

0 by BlaizeV »»
Jul 21, 2020 1:45 PM

Poll: » Ninkuu Episode 32 Discussion

BlaizeV - Jul 14, 2020

0 by BlaizeV »»
Jul 14, 2020 6:15 AM

» can someone sub this series

dragon14253 - Apr 7, 2010

17 by Eternal_Blizzard »»
Jul 4, 2020 9:04 AM

Poll: » Ninku Episode 1 Discussion

DarthDaimyo - Sep 10, 2010

1 by thracias »»
Sep 26, 2014 2:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.