Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 9, 2022 8:36 AM
Aug 2021
I have seen some visuals and it had my attention even though I don’t know nothing about this show…. Can someone pls tell me what is this about or If it’s good?
Sep 9, 2022 8:42 AM
Aug 2015
Zenitsu__ said:
I have seen some visuals and it had my attention even though I don’t know nothing about this show…. Can someone pls tell me what is this about or If it’s good?
A gal that wants romance but ended getting used previously and a MC confess to her through punishment game. Only read up to Vol.2 and there is a 2nd girl but it will mostly focus on those 2
Sep 9, 2022 8:42 AM

Jul 2017
It's about a guy who's kind of your awkward otaku (interested in a YouTuber or streamer) being in a relationship with a gyaru who has been with other guys and slept with them in the past due to believing that sex is an obligation in a relationship and really the main reason why guys get together with her, so not having a proper view on what love and relationships actually are beyond dudes just using her as a tool and throwing her away when she's not as interesting to them anymore.

It's a high school romance light novel series with a slightly gloomy female lead early on, but of course, grows as she learns more about the wonders of being in a relationship with a guy that treats her in a way that's beyond just sex, even if Ryuuto himself isn't exactly the most unique protagonist ever and he shares quirks with your awkward MCs in a wish-fulfillment kind of way as he's this loser that ends up lucky (guy had to confess after losing a bet) initially but is kind enough to want her to change her perspective on relationships and clouded view of love in the long run.

That's the gist of it in a bit of detail I guess to expand a little on the synopsis.
Sep 9, 2022 10:02 AM
Aug 2010
This can b quite a good adaptation of a story of a otaku'ish loser'ish mc and his gyaru/ex-gyaru sortarealisticthinking girl, crossing fingers
Sep 9, 2022 11:28 AM
May 2011
It sounds like they took My Dress Up Darling, but instead of the loser MC getting the impossibly hot, way out of his league girl with his incredibly niche interest, this guy gets her because......she wasn't doing anything at the moment.
Sep 9, 2022 11:37 AM

Jul 2015
animejas said:
It's about a guy who's kind of your awkward otaku (interested in a YouTuber or streamer) being in a relationship with a gyaru who has been with other guys and slept with them in the past due to believing that sex is an obligation in a relationship and really the main reason why guys get together with her, so not having a proper view on what love and relationships actually are beyond dudes just using her as a tool and throwing her away when she's not as interesting to them anymore.

It's a high school romance light novel series with a slightly gloomy female lead early on, but of course, grows as she learns more about the wonders of being in a relationship with a guy that treats her in a way that's beyond just sex, even if Ryuuto himself isn't exactly the most unique protagonist ever and he shares quirks with your awkward MCs in a wish-fulfillment kind of way as he's this loser that ends up lucky (guy had to confess after losing a bet) initially but is kind enough to want her to change her perspective on relationships and clouded view of love in the long run.

That's the gist of it in a bit of detail I guess to expand a little on the synopsis.

That's like the most generic shlock possible LMAO

Sep 9, 2022 11:42 AM

Jul 2017
Piromysl said:
animejas said:

I won't argue with that lol. Not a fan of the series myself whatsoever, it's just one I happened to read a long time ago although only the first 2 volumes. From what I remember of the 2 volumes, it gets even more generic and corny as time passes with other characters involved.
Sep 9, 2022 11:44 AM

Jul 2015
animejas said:
Piromysl said:

I won't argue with that lol. Not a fan of the series myself whatsoever, it's just one I happened to read a long time ago although only the first 2 volumes. From what I remember of the 2 volumes, it gets even more generic and corny as time passes with other characters involved.

I'm not the one to judge a show by it's premise, because even the most overused formula can be enjoyable if executed properly.

But the studio handling the project is ENGI and they don't really make anime, but money.

Sep 25, 2022 2:55 PM

Mar 2022
So, Hajimete no Gal with Yukana an Junichi but less stupid and more boring?

I'm in
Mar 16, 2023 10:07 AM
Oct 2016
Sounds like Hajimete no Gal. Hard pass.
Mar 16, 2023 9:42 PM

Jul 2022
Rent A Girlfriend but without a 'Rent'.

Apr 11, 2023 12:23 AM

Mar 2017
animejas said:
Piromysl said:

Honestly I dropped it, the girl is just stupid beyond belief, calling her an airhead is a stretch. It gets pretty wholesome for the most part unless when there's a flashback and those flashbacks always gets my blood boiling because of stupid and naive the girl is.
Apr 26, 2023 11:35 PM
Oct 2022
Zenitsu__ said:

the girl was used out as a sexual object by her previous lovers. A nerd confessed to her, which she accepted and she as it usual wanna have sex first step. it will be about how this nerd guy brings back her confidence, and teach her that she isn't just a sexual object who only good for sex

Jul 9, 2023 8:54 PM
Jul 2020
animejas said:

still mad that he has to end up with someone like her hopefully he ends with someone pure
Jul 9, 2023 8:55 PM
Jul 2020
BlueIsLove said:
animejas said:

Honestly I dropped it, the girl is just stupid beyond belief, calling her an airhead is a stretch. It gets pretty wholesome for the most part unless when there's a flashback and those flashbacks always gets my blood boiling because of stupid and naive the girl is.
let me guess those flashbacks are her getting fucked by different people?
Jul 9, 2023 8:55 PM
Jul 2020
hikkiyuki said:
FMC isn’t a slut on that one she’s actually a virgin but his one isn’t
Jul 10, 2023 5:04 AM
Feb 2021
Is this gonna be ntr? The main girls design gives me bad ntr vibes
Jul 10, 2023 5:10 AM

Apr 2014
Meep777 said:
Is this gonna be ntr? The main girls design gives me bad ntr vibes

何それ?意味分かんない
Jul 10, 2023 1:42 PM
Sep 2011
This already sounds like a lame, forgetable show like Hajimete no Gal or 3D Kanojo. Again, with the boring nobody self insert loser that gets with a hot chick by sheer dumb luck. I wish these stories would at least make the MC cool and or interesting. A good example would be to take something like the new anime coming out "Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable" and have the guy bare minimum be like a normal caring dude that's super smart and comes from a rich family. Not just, loser otaku, done. Not saying the Hokkaido Gals is genre defining, award winning but at least make the guy be SOMETHING and not just a random throwaway character.
Jul 11, 2023 1:53 PM
Aug 2015
hikkiyuki said:

That anime was great tho?
Jul 11, 2023 1:53 PM
Aug 2015
Kiryotsu said:

LMFAO I laughed too hard at this
Jul 12, 2023 12:46 AM
Dec 2022
So this is basically my first gf is a gal kinda ?
Jul 12, 2023 10:22 AM
Czech Pirate

Aug 2015
So it's Haijmete no Gal but not shit? I'm in.
Anybody who complains about "wish fufilment" on this website should be pelted with rocks.
Jul 12, 2023 7:03 PM

Mar 2014
Yet another otaku boy meets raijuu girl, and they date.

The girl is a gal/gyaru. You know, like 3D Kanojo, Hajimete no Gal, Sono Bisque Doll, Oshiete Galko-chan and Fuufu Ijou female leads?

Also, unlike those other gals, she already had sex. Lots of it, actually. With lots and lots of guys. That's the plot hijink...
FGO NA Code: 482.072.599

(F2P thug life of savings...)

Ben-to! best nonsensical action anime. Ever.
Jul 17, 2023 12:15 PM

Jan 2020
Kiryotsu said:

She got “rented” by scumbags in that they used her and then threw her aside. The mc doesn’t sound like a loser like Kazuya and could make the series digestible for some people.
Jul 17, 2023 12:15 PM

Jan 2020
soulresinVEVO said:
hikkiyuki said:

That anime was great tho?

English dub was funny
Jul 17, 2023 12:19 PM

Jan 2020
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
hikkiyuki said:

Not being a virgin doesn’t mean a girl is a slut. In this scenario tho the girl has an abnormally high body count for her age. I don’t get how they made her stupid enough for her not to realize after the 2nd or even 3rd guy that she wasn’t ready to have a relationship (or that the guys around her were scum).
Jul 17, 2023 3:44 PM
Jul 2020
Animillion said:
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:

Not being a virgin doesn’t mean a girl is a slut. In this scenario tho the girl has an abnormally high body count for her age. I don’t get how they made her stupid enough for her not to realize after the 2nd or even 3rd guy that she wasn’t ready to have a relationship (or that the guys around her were scum).
while you aren’t incorrect that’s the reason she a slut not only is her body count literally more than half her age she never even understood what was happening like come on man how stupid is that did she never think she was being used even after her second guy. Also just so yu know she literally slept with them the second they started dating if that ain’t slut idk what is. If it were 2 guys then yea I’d understand but more than half her age that’s just dumb
Jul 17, 2023 3:49 PM

Jan 2020
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
Animillion said:

while you aren’t incorrect that’s the reason she a slut not only is her body count literally more than half her age she never even understood what was happening like come on man how stupid is that did she never think she was being used even after her second guy. Also just so yu know she literally slept with them the second they started dating if that ain’t slut idk what is. If it were 2 guys then yea I’d understand but more than half her age that’s just dumb

I agree that this girl is definitely messed up
Jul 17, 2023 3:52 PM
Jul 2020
Animillion said:
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:

I agree that this girl is definitely messed up
while I understand that she technically ain’t a slut since well she don’t sleep with just anyone outside of dating she technically is one for the sole reason that she gives it up instantly to whoever she dates and I hate that the mc has to settle with that but oh well LN ending was a happy one for both
Jul 29, 2023 2:31 AM
Jul 2023
Ah, where do I even begin with this web of storytelling... "Bound by Fate: His High School Love Affair"? The title should've been my first warning sign, and yet, I trudged on—my curiosity is a curse, I swear.

As a devoted anime enthusiast and a connoisseur of light novels, I'm no stranger to characters that tread outside the realm of 'typical'. Yet, this narrative, my friends, goes beyond that. Here, we are introduced to a female lead who frolics through the plot like a flagrant libertine, compromising the very essence of character development.

What's worse? Our 'golden boy' main character seems to be ensnared by this inexplicably promiscuous siren. It's as if he's stuck in some bizarre vortex where common sense has taken an extended vacation. Let me say this, my fellow readers: there's a fine line between quirky character traits and unmitigated disregard for the values we uphold.

Chastity and fidelity might seem old-school, but they're the pillars of any profound relationship narrative. However, in this tale, these elements have been kicked aside, replaced by an insidious message that it's all fair game in love. Oh, but it isn't!

Now, I get it, authors often push boundaries. But remember the line between 'bold' and 'ill-conceived'. Our dear authoress here, I'm afraid, has crossed that line and ventured into the abyss of the latter.

The female lead, as seductive as she's meant to appear, feels more like a caricature than a fully fleshed-out character. It's as if the author's idea of being 'different' is creating a character who is, for lack of a better term, off the rails. Her behavior, far from being quirky or edgy, simply feels inappropriate.

Then there's our unfortunate male lead, the supposed 'good guy', who is inexplicably drawn to this whirlwind of a woman. Despite his previously established principles and the author's attempts to paint him as an upstanding character, he falls for her. I mean, is this meant to be a love story or a cautionary tale?

I could ramble on, but let's be succinct: there's pushing the envelope, and then there's sending it off the cliff. This story? It's doing a swan dive right off that precipice.
Aug 3, 2023 8:49 PM
Mar 2022
What infuriates me more than people being "sluts" (sleeping around so easily), is that she let it happen even after the first guy and so many times too, how brain damaged do you have to be? You really have to be dense. For me to learn something it takes one or no mistakes, more than that youre just stupid. You should absolutely never expect the best from people, because thats not what will hurt you, its the absolute worst.
Aug 6, 2023 8:01 AM
Apr 2020
bbluck said:
Ah, where do I even begin with this web of storytelling... "Bound by Fate: His High School Love Affair"? The title should've been my first warning sign, and yet, I trudged on—my curiosity is a curse, I swear.

As a devoted anime enthusiast and a connoisseur of light novels, I'm no stranger to characters that tread outside the realm of 'typical'. Yet, this narrative, my friends, goes beyond that. Here, we are introduced to a female lead who frolics through the plot like a flagrant libertine, compromising the very essence of character development.

What's worse? Our 'golden boy' main character seems to be ensnared by this inexplicably promiscuous siren. It's as if he's stuck in some bizarre vortex where common sense has taken an extended vacation. Let me say this, my fellow readers: there's a fine line between quirky character traits and unmitigated disregard for the values we uphold.

Chastity and fidelity might seem old-school, but they're the pillars of any profound relationship narrative. However, in this tale, these elements have been kicked aside, replaced by an insidious message that it's all fair game in love. Oh, but it isn't!

Now, I get it, authors often push boundaries. But remember the line between 'bold' and 'ill-conceived'. Our dear authoress here, I'm afraid, has crossed that line and ventured into the abyss of the latter.

The female lead, as seductive as she's meant to appear, feels more like a caricature than a fully fleshed-out character. It's as if the author's idea of being 'different' is creating a character who is, for lack of a better term, off the rails. Her behavior, far from being quirky or edgy, simply feels inappropriate.

Then there's our unfortunate male lead, the supposed 'good guy', who is inexplicably drawn to this whirlwind of a woman. Despite his previously established principles and the author's attempts to paint him as an upstanding character, he falls for her. I mean, is this meant to be a love story or a cautionary tale?

I could ramble on, but let's be succinct: there's pushing the envelope, and then there's sending it off the cliff. This story? It's doing a swan dive right off that precipice.

Can’t even lie you spitting gang real shit
Aug 12, 2023 10:13 AM
Jul 2023
i dislike non-virgin FMC when it comes to Romance Ani/Manga i have a non-virgin FMC phobia after reading Boys Abyss 💀💀 never ever touching any ani/manga where FMC is a slut 😩
Oct 2, 2023 11:23 AM
Mar 2021
Zenitsu__ said:

read the description ????
Oct 3, 2023 5:07 PM
Nov 2022
This story is about our MC who has never had any experience who falls for the FMC who has had a lot of sexual experience at the age of 16, she falls for the MC because he doesn't ask her for sex.

Not my cup of tea, but maybe it sounds interesting to some.
Oct 3, 2023 6:38 PM

Aug 2020
And people wonder why Japan started making their manga/LN/anime titles fucking blurbs.

The title of the show is literally "Our Dating Story: The Experienced You and The Inexperienced Me"
Keep scrolling
Oct 5, 2023 3:55 PM
Mar 2014
About a loser mc and a sl*t that's been ran through by the whole school, basically.
Oct 5, 2023 3:57 PM
Mar 2014
Reply to Tiddyninja
i dislike non-virgin FMC when it comes to Romance Ani/Manga i have a non-virgin FMC phobia after reading Boys Abyss 💀💀 never ever touching any ani/manga where FMC is a slut 😩
@Tiddyninja smh tell me about it dude. The mangaka is a women so makes sense, sluts are a no go for me
Oct 5, 2023 4:08 PM
Mar 2014
Reply to bbluck

@bbluck bro swore to only speak factz. Seems like projection from the mangaka (she's a woman fyi) and what I expect the character to be,the Mc's by far the most insufferable annoying beta mc I've seen but what do you expect from a females fantasy. Let a loser wife her up after she's done hoeing around the city sleeping with everyone only to regret it later and want proper love. This story tries to show a happy ending for such women but in reality we all know that never happens, once you heed the call to the streets, you shall foreverth reside in the streets. Smh I don't have a strong feelings bout much in life but sluts are one thing that I absolutely despise, their sickeningly disgusting and go out my way to avoid them.
Oct 5, 2023 11:14 PM

Jun 2021
Same plot as My First Girlfriend Is a Gal
Oct 6, 2023 11:03 AM

Oct 2013
So like, it's School Days, but with roles reversed and degeneracy mixed with moe, instead of more realistic approach?
Oct 6, 2023 6:50 PM
May 2019
Incels.. incels all over the place, lol
Oct 6, 2023 9:48 PM
Oct 2023
Reply to Yui_Suzumiya69
Incels.. incels all over the place, lol
@Yui_Suzumiya69 yeah cause every guy with standards who doesn't want to take an easy girl seriously is an incel lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Would you %%% (spoilers)

Shizuna - Apr 9

29 by adaminop »»
Apr 17, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2023

100 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Apr 14, 2:55 PM

» How bad any anime can get?

rishamr - Apr 12

0 by rishamr »»
Apr 12, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2023

152 by Steve_Meave »»
Apr 4, 12:37 AM

Poll: » Luna vs Maria

IRBIS1857 - Dec 8, 2023

38 by Shizuna »»
Mar 29, 5:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.