Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 8, 2022 10:42 PM
May 2021
I am playing Genshin for 2 months and I completely fall in love with it but I wonder why no one play this game in India
Uchiha_ArnabSep 9, 2022 1:26 AM
Sep 8, 2022 11:43 PM

Aug 2009
Because it's not on the Switch.

Sep 11, 2022 2:06 PM

Jun 2016
My dad works at Microsoft and he told me that Genshin's next character will be voiced by Sanjay Dutt in an effort to increase downloads in India.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Sep 11, 2022 7:12 PM
May 2021
Theo1899 said:
My dad works at Microsoft and he told me that Genshin's next character will be voiced by Sanjay Dutt in an effort to increase downloads in India.

Wow this is amazing!
Dec 2, 2022 2:43 AM
Dec 2022
WHY GENSHIN IMPACT IS NOT POPULAR IN INDIA THATS GANE HAVE OUTSTANDING STORY AND WORLD NOTING BAD THING ABOUT THIS GAME 😍😍🤩I PLAYED THIS GAME SINCE 5 MONTH I FUULLY FALL IN LOVE FIR THIS GAME 😍🤩🤩🤩#GENSHININPACT
Mar 13, 2023 9:38 PM
Mar 2023
I have been playing this game for more than 1.5 years and I feel that in India people play games only to look cool. They play games like BGMI, Call of duty, etc etc. They are not ready to play such a long story game which is time consuming and they find it kind of 'tooo girly' or 'tooo fantasy'. If big youtubers like Carryminati etc started playing Genshin and streaming it regularly others will also start playing Genshin, but they love rage games. And in my opinion, not everyone deserves Genshin.
Mar 13, 2023 9:40 PM
Mar 2023
Theo1899 said:
It is not gonna happen. 
Mar 16, 2023 11:12 AM

Dec 2019
The game kinda sucks ass maybe that's why

Game is Pay 2 Win I doubt anyone in India would want to waste their money on it. Likewise I wouldn't either.
Mar 25, 2023 6:35 AM

Aug 2010
Uchiha_Arnab said:
I am playing Genshin for 2 months and I completely fall in love with it but I wonder why no one play this game in India
Could it be a hardware issue? I know India is a massive market for smartphone games these days but I would assume most people aren't using the most recent models. I know if I tried to run the game on my phone it would probably explode. Genshin is almost certainly more demanding than PUBG or Free Fire.

I believe gaming as a mainstream hobby is relatively new to India too. Once you're bored of shooting each other I'm sure the weebs will win.

TheAngryNerd said:
The game kinda sucks ass maybe that's why

Game is Pay 2 Win I doubt anyone in India would want to waste their money on it. Likewise I wouldn't either.
Nah, Indians waste money on p2w games too. It's probably other reasons. 

Also whilst it absolutely is pay to win I don't think most people that spend money on the game are doing so to 'win'. There's no PVP and the game gives you more than enough resources to comfortably beat the game's hardest content without spending. It makes money through a dangerous mix of actually being a high effort, well put together game that makes people open to the idea of spending and then FOMO. There are other things that nudge the player towards spending but that's just the modern games industry. 
Mar 25, 2023 6:40 AM

Feb 2021
Because it isn't a shooting game. Genshin is atleast a bit popular. I mean nobody here has ever heard about Arknights.
Mar 25, 2023 6:51 AM

Aug 2010
Aritabias said:
Because it isn't a shooting game. Genshin is atleast a bit popular. I mean nobody here has ever heard about Arknights.
Did the recent expansion's OST make any waves in India? It's a banger of a soundtrack that uses traditional Indian instruments that a lot of the world just don't hear very often. 

I only ask because something similar happened with the Peking opera piece earlier on in the game.
Mar 25, 2023 7:22 AM

Feb 2021
walktheplank said:
Did the recent expansion's OST make any waves in India? It's a banger of a soundtrack that uses traditional Indian instruments that a lot of the world just don't hear very often. 

I only ask because something similar happened with the Peking opera piece earlier on in the game.

I don't play Genshin so I don't have any idea about that. I met people online and irl who play Genshin. Genshin is somewhat popular if you compare it with other anime-like games.
Mar 25, 2023 7:35 AM

Aug 2010
Aritabias said:
walktheplank said:

I don't play Genshin so I don't have any idea about that. I met people online and irl who play Genshin. Genshin is somewhat popular if you compare it with other anime-like games.
You don't need to play it to notice if the soundtrack had an impact but from that answer I would assume it probably hasn't. I guess it makes sense though as the sitar/tabla/veena are more relevant than that particular style of Chinese opera is currently. 

More topics from this board

» Is MAL ever going to update it's UI?

Pineapplepirate - Dec 19, 2020

31 by Timeline_man »»
3 hours ago

» Rate The Last Game You Finished. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Crzy_Minus - Apr 23, 2015

3719 by creepylurker »»
10 hours ago

» total games on your steam library

deg - Feb 22

49 by SwordBreaker36 »»
10 hours ago

» What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game?

Ex-Aid - Today

2 by SwordBreaker36 »»
10 hours ago

» Do you guys enjoy fighting games? ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Feb 11

50 by Dumb »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.