Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Post New Reply
Sep 15, 5:44 AM
Done all of them. Expect the voice acting.

Sep 15, 6:15 AM
I sent my tickets to Maki-kun, when am I getting the badge?

Sep 15, 11:02 AM

let's gooo badges are cool

Sep 16, 6:12 AM
I want badges :D

Sep 16, 6:48 AM

ewiwiemie said:

Of course when the event ends Like always ....

“๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ’๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฏ’๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.” – ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜–๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช

“๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ.”– ๐˜’๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข

Sep 16, 6:54 AM

Fabuzu said:
I still haven’t got the summer badges. Whats taking so long?

The summer badges are already received... Look at your Profile, I see you have it...

“๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ’๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฏ’๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.” – ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜–๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช

“๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ.”– ๐˜’๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข

Sep 16, 7:34 AM

Baka_Nima456 said:
Fabuzu said:
I still haven’t got the summer badges. Whats taking so long?

The summer badges are already received... Look at your Profile, I see you have it...
you’re right, i see them now. Thank!

Sep 16, 7:42 AM

Astonishing event๐Ÿฅณ
Enjoying it so far
โ€‡โ€‡โ€‡โ€‡โ€‡โ€‡โ€‡โ€‡โ€‡โ€‡โœจMy Profileโœจ/Anime/Manga
โ€‡โ€‡โ€‡โ€‡โ€‡โ€‡โ€‡โ€‡

Sep 16, 8:52 AM

Fabuzu said:
Baka_Nima456 said:

you’re right, i see them now. Thank!
no problem... Happy to help :)

Sep 16, 9:24 AM
Baka_Nima456 said:
ewiwiemie said:

Ah, I see. This is my first time participating in an event so I didn't know. Btw, thank you.

Sep 16, 9:43 AM

ewiwiemie said:
Baka_Nima456 said:

Ah, I see. This is my first time participating in an event so I didn't know. Btw, thank you.
happy to help my friend...

Sep 16, 10:14 AM

I'm enjoying the event a lot so far, but I wonder, do the live events on Discord and VRChat also distribute tickets? I plan on attending as many as I can.
Modified by Magenta-Magic, Sep 16, 10:38 AM
There's no such thing as a "man of culture", you are a COOMER.
Go outside.

Sep 16, 1:57 PM

Got the chat client via steam, but my antivirus is going nuts about it. Possibly a false negative but why is my antivirus popping up in the first place? Ive taken a screen grab but im finding it difficult to share images on site atm.
Right now. I want courage more than power.

Sep 16, 2:01 PM

At this moment I recommend no one download the vr client from steam as AVG is reporting it with IDP.Generic virus threat.
Right now. I want courage more than power.

Sep 16, 6:02 PM
One shirt 27$
Makes sense

Sep 16, 10:49 PM

im confused how to collect the tickets and give them to maki kun?
muah

Sep 17, 7:34 AM
Mad scientist

How exactly am I supposed to send the tickets? Just copy the link to the picture or something?

Sep 17, 8:37 AM

so cool!

Sep 17, 12:21 PM

ColCasey said:
How exactly am I supposed to send the tickets? Just copy the link to the picture or something?

I have the same question. I think it'd be better to send him your forum posts with earned tickets. But then again, it won't work with the countries quiz. Maybe it won't work at all, and you will never acquire your kitsune badge.

Sep 17, 1:50 PM

I clicked because I thought MAL has partnered with Metamask. ๐Ÿ˜…

Sep 17, 3:47 PM
Alright!
A strange fellow from Korea who likes military history, science, and art.

Sep 18, 5:19 AM

kx2x said:

ColCasey said:

Did you find how to?
I don't know how signatures work

Sep 18, 7:56 AM
Mad scientist

No idea. Guessing you either just write which tickets you got and it gets double checked. Or you send the image URLs. Gonna do both just to be safe I guess

Sep 18, 8:13 AM

How do I collect the stamps?? someone please help I can't understand. And I can't launch the VR rooms too. Pls help!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Sep 18, 8:38 AM

Dorazaemon said:
How do I collect the stamps?? someone please help I can't understand. And I can't launch the VR rooms too. Pls help!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

The stamps are scattered throughout six Bunkasai pages. Just start from the top page and do some scrolling. I think it's not a spoiler.

I don't own VR set.

Sep 18, 9:10 AM

KingCrucible said:
Dorazaemon said:

The stamps are scattered throughout six Bunkasai pages. Just start from the top page and do some scrolling. I think it's not a spoiler.

I don't own VR set.

Thank you so much!!! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป I am sorry but what does six bunkasai pages mean?? I can only see the event links.

Sep 18, 9:23 AM

Dorazaemon said:
KingCrucible said:

I don't own VR set.

Thank you so much!!! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป I am sorry but what does six bunkasai pages mean?? I can only see the event links.

You can visit special Bunkasai pages from the top Bunkasai page. They're primarily showcases, just click on everything.

Sep 18, 9:40 AM

KingCrucible said:
Dorazaemon said:

You can visit special Bunkasai pages from the top Bunkasai page. They're primarily showcases, just click on everything.

Sorry to trouble you again and again but, are you talking about these links??

Sep 18, 9:49 AM

Dorazaemon said:
KingCrucible said:

Ye boi.

Sep 18, 9:58 AM

KingCrucible said:
Dorazaemon said:

Ye boi.
Thank you so much!!

Sep 18, 10:16 AM

Dorazaemon said:
KingCrucible said:

Ye boi.
Thank you so much!!

Glad to help.

Sep 18, 10:57 AM

Is the stamp collection event over?? Because I cannot see the collect stamp button on any of the pages. I have been searching for hours๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Am I doing something wrong??

Sep 18, 12:02 PM

Dorazaemon said:
Is the stamp collection event over?? Because I cannot see the collect stamp button on any of the pages. I have been searching for hours๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Am I doing something wrong??

I'm not sure, but you may be late, honey.

Sep 18, 1:56 PM

I was busy yesterday, but was relieved when I saw that PT times are used.
Right now it's 22:56 for me in Germany and 13:56 PT time on the 18th. There's still Discord and VR chat events happening, but all the stamp buttons I saw yesterday are gone.
Guess I'm too late too then...that's very sad.

Edit (23:30 / 14:30 PT):
Stamp buttons are back *yay*
Modified by mugenzawa, Sep 18, 2:33 PM
Thanks to everyone involved in making these fantastic events!

It was a lot of fun! Thank you! <3 *hugs*

Sep 18, 1:57 PM

I crave this cute fox badge
I don't know how signatures work

Sep 18, 2:23 PM

EstebanOD said:
kx2x said:

ColCasey said:

Did you find how to?

no :( i still have no idea, i might send the links of all the posts i did that they gave the tickets for in like a message or something?
muah

Sep 18, 2:25 PM
๊ง marr

kx2x said:
EstebanOD said:

Did you find how to?

no :( i still have no idea, i might send the links of all the posts i did that they gave the tickets for in like a message or something?

You can still get them... just look for them on this page, and navigate to other pages from there....

https://mxj.myanimelist.net/bunkasai2022/?utm_source=MAL&utm_medium=forum-2043576

it's really the easiest thing to do.

LIFE IS CRAZY AND SO ARE YOU
โ™ซโ™ซโ™ซ

Sep 18, 2:50 PM

lifeiscrazy said:
kx2x said:

You can still get them... just look for them on this page, and navigate to other pages from there....

https://mxj.myanimelist.net/bunkasai2022/?utm_source=MAL&utm_medium=forum-2043576

it's really the easiest thing to do.

True. They're there again if you follow the link you provided, but they're absent if you follow the link from the original post.

Sep 18, 2:51 PM

Dorazaemon said:

You are saved, throw that rope away.

Sep 18, 4:55 PM
kx2x said:
EstebanOD said:

Did you find how to?

just need to copy the URL of the tickets and send it to maki-kun

Sep 18, 5:45 PM
Got five tickets and all six stamps! Gotta say, I'm excited!
A strange fellow from Korea who likes military history, science, and art.

Sep 18, 6:13 PM
Ksoro said:
Let's do this!

how did you make that?

Sep 18, 9:35 PM

Dorazaemon said:

Tbh it was hard for me to understand the sticker collection event...but there are actual buttons that say something along the lines of "get stamp". Those are the ones you want to find. You need to find them within that event page so you have to go to their diff sub event pages to look for them.

I'm still waiting to receive my tickets for the waifu event and country event...can we extend the ticket submission date to a couple of days so we can get our tickets to send to Maki-Chan?

Sep 18, 10:55 PM

Dorazaemon said:
They just extended the time period for the stamp collection, so you should be able to find them again in the Bunkasai top page.

Sep 18, 11:31 PM

Now how do I get the Lantern Badge after I clicked the stamps? Do I have to PM/post somebody particular or does it go like always (with Patience etc.?)
Modified by Happosama, Sep 19, 12:02 AM

Sep 18, 11:59 PM

Happosama said:
Now how do I get the Lantern Badge after I clicked them? Do I have to PM/post somebody particular or does it go like Always (with Patience etc.?)

Kind of like the Interest Stacks challenge, they will give you the badges after the event is over.

As for the fox badge, you do have to mail Maki-Chan (the event bot) your five tickets.

Sep 19, 2:02 AM

WoughtFighter said:
Dorazaemon said:
They just extended the time period for the stamp collection, so you should be able to find them again in the Bunkasai top page.
Thanks I found them!!

Sep 20, 8:48 AM

waiting on my badges :) !! thank you!!

Sep 21, 1:48 PM
@Kineta Maybe someone asked already but will the modern list design themes from contest be available to users at some point? On style theme settings tab/page or something.

Sep 25, 4:59 PM
Still waiting.

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Design Contest Winners! MAL Bunkasai 2022 ๐ŸŽ‰

Kineta - Yesterday

22 by Roch2001 »»
12 minutes ago

» Anime List Notes: Easily share thoughts with friends ( 1 2 )

Kineta - Sep 26

61 by fausifahrial »»
6 hours ago

» [Update Sept 16] MAL Game "Fantasy Anime League" Opens for Fall 2022

Kineta - Sep 14

35 by Verdandy »»
Yesterday, 9:51 PM

» Review System Updates ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Aug 1

382 by JakkoFourEyes »»
Yesterday, 11:43 AM

» Custom About Me Design Themes

Kineta - Sep 16

8 by kousey »»
Sep 27, 7:19 PM