Forum Settings
Forums
So I'm a Spider, So What? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 7, 2022 11:16 PM
Feb 2020
I've heard about some spoiler of the LN ending and people seems to dislike it. Any of you that already read vol.16 can you tell me the ending (i don't care about spoiler) cause i just read through half of this and my country's publisher is really slow. So i really want to know the ending if it worth to continue to buy and read the LN
Sep 11, 2022 6:54 AM
Mar 2021
nguyenduyhoangb said:
I've heard about some spoiler of the LN ending and people seems to dislike it. Any of you that already read vol.16 can you tell me the ending (i don't care about spoiler) cause i just read through half of this and my country's publisher is really slow. So i really want to know the ending if it worth to continue to buy and read the LN
it depends on perspective of readers.

I won't say LN ending is bad. It isn't that intense compared to Web Novel, but it's more detailed enough.

Either WN and LN are still good in their own route.
Jun 21, 2023 3:45 AM

Jul 2021
nguyenduyhoangb said:
I just finished reaind vol 16. its kinda a little anti-climatic. but still very good in my opinion.
Jun 24, 2023 6:48 AM
Dec 2021
The ending in the light novel is pretty decent with many interesting fights and twists imo. I'm just really sad that Shiraori had to suffer from start to finish while arguably doing the best work. Guess that makes sense but I wished White would get some more happiness.
Jul 5, 2023 6:16 PM

Jul 2021
I think the ending was fine. My main complain about the final battle is why the heck the white dragon lend her power to sue in order to fight D???? It should be Shun time to shine in that final battle!
Jul 7, 2023 7:30 PM
May 2021
I think the ending is very Kumo. In the sense that it is a fun ending that has its serious moments, kinda like it was radiating Kumoko energy. I do wish we get an after story or something eventually, because I really like/want Ariel and White being together more and having fun.
Jul 22, 2023 10:53 PM

Nov 2018
Yeah, it was a let-down. Felt very abrupt; made me think the author didn't really have a plan for the end and kinda just dropped it.
Aug 10, 2023 6:38 PM

May 2016
MiaAyende said:
Yeah, it was a let-down. Felt very abrupt; made me think the author didn't really have a plan for the end and kinda just dropped it.
according to volume 15 afterword, it was mega rush since they publish the last 2 volume in 2 month, or something like that.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? Volume 10 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Jul 14, 2021

4 by perfumegenius »»
Apr 11, 9:41 AM

» Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? Volume 8 Discussion

duderus - Jun 15, 2020

4 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Mar 2, 6:58 PM

Poll: » Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? Volume 16 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Dec 9, 2022

8 by AyhanAktas »»
Feb 4, 4:13 PM

Poll: » Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? Volume 15 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Nov 28, 2022

3 by anthi-light »»
Sep 13, 2023 11:39 AM

» The party's travel speed

MaWat - Jul 28, 2023

2 by Nebus789 »»
Jul 28, 2023 2:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.