Forum Settings
Forums

Light Novel 'Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari: Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story' Gets TV Anime

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 6, 2022 2:09 PM

Apr 2012
AverageMangaRead said:
ninka22 said:
I'm so happy, one more Shoujo LN getting an anime.
This is the first time we are getting so much Shoujo adaptations.
congratulations girls )

So far we have 17 confirmed Shoujo adaptations and 4 rumored ones waiting confirmation.

1. My Happy Marriage https://myanimelist.net/anime/51552/Watashi_no_Shiawase_na_Kekkon

2. The Reason Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke's Mansion https://myanimelist.net/anime/52308/Kanojo_ga_Koushaku-tei_ni_Itta_Riyuu

3. Sugar Apple Fairy Tale https://myanimelist.net/anime/49980/Sugar_Apple_Fairy_Tale

4. Sacrificial Princess and the King of Beasts https://myanimelist.net/anime/46422/Niehime_to_Kemono_no_Ou

5. Princess of the Bibliophile https://myanimelist.net/anime/50923/Mushikaburi-hime

6. I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss https://myanimelist.net/anime/49979/Akuyaku_Reijou_nanode_Last_Boss_wo_Kattemimashita

7. Endo and Kobayashi Live! The Latest on Tsundere Villainess Lieselotte https://myanimelist.net/anime/50652/Tsundere_Akuyaku_Reijou_Liselotte_to_Jikkyou_no_Endou-kun_to_Kaisetsu_no_Kobayashi-san

8. Raven of the Inner Palace https://myanimelist.net/anime/50590/Koukyuu_no_Karasu

9. The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent 2 https://myanimelist.net/anime/51215/Seijo_no_Maryoku_wa_Bannou_Desu_2nd_Season

10. Tearmoon Empire

11. The Ice Guy and His Cool Female Colleague https://myanimelist.net/anime/52173/Koori_Zokusei_Danshi_to_Cool_na_Douryou_Joshi

12. Murai's Love https://myanimelist.net/anime/52080/Murai_no_Koi

13. I'm Doing My Best to Make Myself at Home in Another World https://myanimelist.net/anime/52359/Isekai_de_Mofumofu_Nadenade_suru_Tame_ni_Ganbattemasu

Shoujo movies

14. Pretty Guardians Sailor Moon Cosmos https://myanimelist.net/anime/51716/Bishoujo_Senshi_Sailor_Moon_Cosmos_Movie

15. Country of Gold, Country of Water https://myanimelist.net/anime/52186/Kin_no_Kuni_Mizu_no_Kuni

16. Hamefura Movie https://myanimelist.net/anime/49842/Otome_Game_no_Hametsu_Flag_shika_Nai_Akuyaku_Reijou_ni_Tensei_shiteshimatta%E2%80%A6_Movie

17. Collar x Malice https://myanimelist.net/anime/39905/Collar_x_Malice

4 rumored Shoujo adaptations.

1. The Rose of Versailles remake by MAPPA ( should be confirmed this month.)

2. My Lv999 Love For Yamada-Kun

3. A Girl & Her Guard Dog

4. 7th Time Loop The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy!
It's good to see Shoujo's finally getting more attention again. A lot of these look really interesting so I'll definitely be checking them out.

It's going to get more attention because the producers are giving the green light to any anime now. The time when shoujo anime would immediately hit live action TV seems to be over.

Nutella71 said:
RobertBobert said:

Are you now non-ironically trying to prove to me that stereotyped content for women is better than stereotyped content for men, because due to gender stereotypes there is an opposite power dynamic? And what do you think that content for guys is bad because it is not focused on you as a woman? Are you trolling me? You sound like some kind of gender bender parody of a typical incel weeb.

Because I see how even regular works are subject to it. For example, recently Nintendo had to publicly deny that a character from a new game is not non-binary just because she was a tomboy.
Subject to what exactly? A certain niche of people not liking xy thing about xy series and being a dick about it? That's not anything new or exclusive to series that could be called "progressive", no matter where in the world. I don't know, I don't bother myself with imagining or speculating reasons why some random show/game/book etc. might get potential backlash. If it happens, it happens. It usually won't spoil or affect my fun or thoughts.

I'm just tired of people who aggressively try to impose false narratives on everyone about certain shows. For example, I recently started watching The Seven Deadly Sins and you literally come across weird theories about any character's sexuality and gender. Did King have a subplot about his best friend? They are gay. Is Jericho ashamed of his impotence as a woman? She is a trans man. Etc.
Sep 6, 2022 2:41 PM
Jan 2019
RobertBobert said:
AverageMangaRead said:
It's good to see Shoujo's finally getting more attention again. A lot of these look really interesting so I'll definitely be checking them out.

It's going to get more attention because the producers are giving the green light to any anime now. The time when shoujo anime would immediately hit live action TV seems to be over.

Nutella71 said:
Subject to what exactly? A certain niche of people not liking xy thing about xy series and being a dick about it? That's not anything new or exclusive to series that could be called "progressive", no matter where in the world. I don't know, I don't bother myself with imagining or speculating reasons why some random show/game/book etc. might get potential backlash. If it happens, it happens. It usually won't spoil or affect my fun or thoughts.

I'm just tired of people who aggressively try to impose false narratives on everyone about certain shows. For example, I recently started watching The Seven Deadly Sins and you literally come across weird theories about any character's sexuality and gender. Did King have a subplot about his best friend? They are gay. Is Jericho ashamed of his impotence as a woman? She is a trans man. Etc.
I don't know what to tell you, you maybe just have bad luck and keep finding yourself stumbling upon such convos. But I don't think being pissed is helping you or them. It just breeds bitterness, annoyance and cynicism which are more often than not counterproductive. I can give an opposite example where some people go apeshit at any possible mention of lets say a gay couple being featured (in advertisement for example) and theorize about there being a mistake, that they're not really a couple.

I don't know how those narratives look like, but there is a difference between aggresively imposing and just talking about it. I mingled among the Free! Iwatobi swim club fandom and despite it being one of the more active fandoms in the last decade when it comes to ships and fanfics, there weren't many theories like you describe, other than an occasional "ship war." I did read some that had general themes of friendship, strength, motivation, overcoming fears etc. in them, but that's about it.

I was also a part of the Dororo fandom (to mention a newer one), and I did come across various theories, from historical and religious imagery in the anime to questions about perception of gender. And it all depends on the person and what irks them or not. I was not very into the religious themed ones personally so I skipped them. But someone other might find them interesting. The gender themed ones were also in general well put, elaborated and overall just decent speculations. People were polite about starting a discussion based on them and weren't aggresive about it. I don't see anything wrong in a benevolent theory discussion.
Sep 6, 2022 3:07 PM

Apr 2012
Nutella71 said:
RobertBobert said:

I don't know what to tell you, you maybe just have bad luck and keep finding yourself stumbling upon such convos. But I don't think being pissed is helping you or them. It just breeds bitterness, annoyance and cynicism which are more often than not counterproductive. I can give an opposite example where some people go apeshit at any possible mention of lets say a gay couple being featured (in advertisement for example) and theorize about there being a mistake, that they're not really a couple.

I don't know how those narratives look like, but there is a difference between aggresively imposing and just talking about it. I mingled among the Free! Iwatobi swim club fandom and despite it being one of the more active fandoms in the last decade when it comes to ships and fanfics, there weren't many theories like you describe, other than an occasional "ship war." I did read some that had general themes of friendship, strength, motivation, overcoming fears etc. in them, but that's about it.

I was also a part of the Dororo fandom (to mention a newer one), and I did come across various theories, from historical and religious imagery in the anime to questions about perception of gender. And it all depends on the person and what irks them or not. I was not very into the religious themed ones personally so I skipped them. But someone other might find them interesting. The gender themed ones were also in general well put, elaborated and overall just decent speculations. People were polite about starting a discussion based on them and weren't aggresive about it. I don't see anything wrong in a benevolent theory discussion.

You answered your own question. You're just comfortable with things that annoy me. So it surprises you that I come across something like this. In any case, I don't think that large blocks of text in a preachy tone will change my mind, with such a twitter style you only motivate me to become even more antagonistic.
Sep 6, 2022 3:22 PM
Apr 2021
I love Luna but her voice doesn't fit her personality. It's far from what I've imagined.
Sep 6, 2022 3:51 PM
Jan 2019
RobertBobert said:
Nutella71 said:

You answered your own question. You're just comfortable with things that annoy me. So it surprises you that I come across something like this. In any case, I don't think that large blocks of text in a preachy tone will change my mind, with such a twitter style you only motivate me to become even more antagonistic.
My bad if it seemed that way, but I'm not preaching anything, no need to get hostile. I'm not trying to change your mind either, was just wondering from what point of view you're coming from and have those opinions, maybe I can find out something new and vice versa, hence why I wrote a lengthy reply. Who am I, you or anyone else for that matter to dictate how one percieves certain things.
Sep 6, 2022 5:04 PM

Apr 2012
Nutella71 said:
RobertBobert said:

My bad if it seemed that way, but I'm not preaching anything, no need to get hostile. I'm not trying to change your mind either, was just wondering from what point of view you're coming from and have those opinions, maybe I can find out something new and vice versa, hence why I wrote a lengthy reply. Who am I, you or anyone else for that matter to dictate how one percieves certain things.

I just wanted to hint that the dialogue has gone too far and in general I do not understand the modern habit of people writing large pastes to express simple things.
Sep 6, 2022 5:52 PM

Jan 2020
RavenWolf1 said:
RobertBobert said:

I find it funny how people are willing to praise and hype isekai and reincarnation anime just because of the female protagonists.

Because female perspective is different, refreshing and interesting. More interesting than generic overpowered male harem protagonists. We have had too few female leads in isekai anyway. Too long has isekai branded for only male audience.

We also have too many CGDCT, which feature only females, so it goes both ways. I’m happy to have more female mcs in isekai, but with good important male characters being involved as well.
Sep 6, 2022 6:45 PM

Mar 2020
RobertBobert said:
ryoko6 said:
YEAH i noticed that too lmao... like what's the hype about it?

My mini speculation is that a lot of people get annoyed with isekai not so much because of the assembly line, but because of the male fantasy.

Give them some time once female isekais are in full bloom mode too within upcoming 3 to 5 years they will complain about them as well its just the nature.

They now praising it because it is different some years later you will see tons muh generic complains on a daily basis.
AnimeFA78NSep 6, 2022 6:51 PM
Sep 6, 2022 7:11 PM

Oct 2021
I need to get used to her voice, it's too cute for my taste.

Animillion said:
RavenWolf1 said:

Because female perspective is different, refreshing and interesting. More interesting than generic overpowered male harem protagonists. We have had too few female leads in isekai anyway. Too long has isekai branded for only male audience.

We also have too many CGDCT, which feature only females, so it goes both ways. I’m happy to have more female mcs in isekai, but with good important male characters being involved as well.

No worries mate, this is more of a shoujo, so you'll get the usual bishounen characters.
Sep 6, 2022 7:47 PM

Jul 2015
Instant plan to watch! One of the few LNs I read
Sep 7, 2022 12:42 AM
Feb 2014
Yesss!!!! 2022-2023 are the years where Shoujo/Josei adaptations make a comeback!!!!

More Shoujo is always welcome!!!! I was wanting this to get an adaptation, so straight to my PTW it goes!!!! :D

Let's toast to many more Shoujo/Josei adaptations to come!!! \(^o^)/
My Shoujo, Josei and Female targeted anime adaptations starting from 2017+ stacks:

Part 1: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9181
Part 2: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9195
Part 3: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9225
Part 4: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9280
Sep 7, 2022 1:43 AM

Apr 2012
AnimeFA78N said:
RobertBobert said:

My mini speculation is that a lot of people get annoyed with isekai not so much because of the assembly line, but because of the male fantasy.

Give them some time once female isekais are in full bloom mode too within upcoming 3 to 5 years they will complain about them as well its just the nature.

They now praising it because it is different some years later you will see tons muh generic complains on a daily basis.

I don't know, I'm used to even generic ecchi harem being praised if it has yuri or a female MC.
Sep 7, 2022 1:48 AM

Mar 2020
RobertBobert said:
AnimeFA78N said:

I don't know, I'm used to even generic ecchi harem being praised if it has yuri or a female MC.

Damn weird double standards are more common than i thought here in mal i guess
Sep 7, 2022 1:51 AM

Apr 2012
AnimeFA78N said:
RobertBobert said:

Some people have even told me directly that they would hate a love interest in one yuri manga if she was a guy with her personality and actions preserved.
Sep 7, 2022 7:28 AM

Jul 2019
Funny and innovative. I'm looking forward to the anime's release.
Apaixonado por jogos e animes.
Sep 7, 2022 10:04 AM

Oct 2017
This seems like it'll be a fun watch.
Sep 7, 2022 10:16 AM

Apr 2009
The novel is good, but given how much of its humour relies on surprisingly good (well, by LN standards) writing and narration, I'm not getting my hopes too high.
Sep 7, 2022 8:11 PM

Mar 2020
RobertBobert said:
AnimeFA78N said:

Some people have even told me directly that they would hate a love interest in one yuri manga if she was a guy with her personality and actions preserved.

Good thing These type of people's opinions don't matter in anime industry in long run whew.
Sep 8, 2022 5:18 AM
Sep 2022
Dunno if I'm gonna like this MC (depends on how her character arc goes) but I love time travel fix-its.

Haven't read the LN, and I probably won't, so I'm going into this blind. :3
Sep 8, 2022 10:32 AM

Mar 2013
A cute blonde hair girl with a lot of books, what's not to like?! This one seem interesting.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 9, 2022 8:07 AM

Apr 2013
A few weeks ago I was searching for the Tearmoon anime entry, as I was sure that it had an anime announced a few months ago already. COuldn't find one and I was left surprised it didn't have any. Turned out that it wa sjust a matter of time lol~
TO Books may not put a lot of budget in this anime, just like their other adapted work (Bookworm) is also having quite low budget anime episodes overall. That being said, just like bookworm, I'd guess that it won't be that much of a problem to still enjoy the show regardless.

Adampk said:
It is "light novel", not "novel"

Light novels are novels lmao.
Sep 9, 2022 10:17 AM

Feb 2020
Zefyris said:
Adampk said:
It is "light novel", not "novel"

Entries tagged by mal as novel are not same as entries tagged by mal as light novel
Yes, light novels are a type of novels technically, similar to how anime is also a animated show. But just because of that the title won't be "x show is getting animated show" instead lmao

Anyways mods corrected the heading already
AdampkSep 9, 2022 10:43 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Sep 9, 2022 11:17 AM

May 2013
And anyway it is not what MAL thinks, it is what generally everyone thinks. Goodreads
also has light novels tag. Light novels are as valid as manga are and manga is not listed as comic.

Sep 9, 2022 12:08 PM

Apr 2013
RavenWolf1 said:
And anyway it is not what MAL thinks, it is what generally everyone thinks. Goodreads
also has light novels tag. Light novels are as valid as manga are and manga is not listed as comic.

It isn't what most peoples of a community think, when there are existing definitions about something though. Just like light novels are novels, manga are comics. Anyway, I thought that Adampk was one of those folks around here who deny that light novels are novels, but since that wasn't what his post meant, it's fine.

Adampk said:
Zefyris said:

Entries tagged by mal as novel are not same as entries tagged by mal as light novel
Yes, light novels are a type of novels technically, similar to how anime is also a animated show. But just because of that the title won't be "x show is getting animated show" instead lmao

Anyways mods corrected the heading already

Sure for the tag used by MAL, if that was what you meant and the goal of what I quoted from you, I see no problem with that.
Sep 12, 2022 3:12 AM

Jul 2010
This apple graphics got to the end, I can't digest it anymore. Probably, even if the idea and implementation are normal, the graphics reduce the perception score.
May be some anime?
Nov 26, 2022 11:45 AM
Oct 2019
Well... I LOVE THE MANGA SO I CANT WAIT FOR THE ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 26, 2022 11:51 AM
Oct 2019
AverageMangaRead said:
ninka22 said:
I'm so happy, one more Shoujo LN getting an anime.
This is the first time we are getting so much Shoujo adaptations.
congratulations girls )

So far we have 17 confirmed Shoujo adaptations and 4 rumored ones waiting confirmation.

1. My Happy Marriage https://myanimelist.net/anime/51552/Watashi_no_Shiawase_na_Kekkon

2. The Reason Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke's Mansion https://myanimelist.net/anime/52308/Kanojo_ga_Koushaku-tei_ni_Itta_Riyuu

3. Sugar Apple Fairy Tale https://myanimelist.net/anime/49980/Sugar_Apple_Fairy_Tale

4. Sacrificial Princess and the King of Beasts https://myanimelist.net/anime/46422/Niehime_to_Kemono_no_Ou

5. Princess of the Bibliophile https://myanimelist.net/anime/50923/Mushikaburi-hime

6. I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss https://myanimelist.net/anime/49979/Akuyaku_Reijou_nanode_Last_Boss_wo_Kattemimashita

7. Endo and Kobayashi Live! The Latest on Tsundere Villainess Lieselotte https://myanimelist.net/anime/50652/Tsundere_Akuyaku_Reijou_Liselotte_to_Jikkyou_no_Endou-kun_to_Kaisetsu_no_Kobayashi-san

8. Raven of the Inner Palace https://myanimelist.net/anime/50590/Koukyuu_no_Karasu

9. The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent 2 https://myanimelist.net/anime/51215/Seijo_no_Maryoku_wa_Bannou_Desu_2nd_Season

10. Tearmoon Empire

11. The Ice Guy and His Cool Female Colleague https://myanimelist.net/anime/52173/Koori_Zokusei_Danshi_to_Cool_na_Douryou_Joshi

12. Murai's Love https://myanimelist.net/anime/52080/Murai_no_Koi

13. I'm Doing My Best to Make Myself at Home in Another World https://myanimelist.net/anime/52359/Isekai_de_Mofumofu_Nadenade_suru_Tame_ni_Ganbattemasu

Shoujo movies

14. Pretty Guardians Sailor Moon Cosmos https://myanimelist.net/anime/51716/Bishoujo_Senshi_Sailor_Moon_Cosmos_Movie

15. Country of Gold, Country of Water https://myanimelist.net/anime/52186/Kin_no_Kuni_Mizu_no_Kuni

16. Hamefura Movie https://myanimelist.net/anime/49842/Otome_Game_no_Hametsu_Flag_shika_Nai_Akuyaku_Reijou_ni_Tensei_shiteshimatta%E2%80%A6_Movie

17. Collar x Malice https://myanimelist.net/anime/39905/Collar_x_Malice

4 rumored Shoujo adaptations.

1. The Rose of Versailles remake by MAPPA ( should be confirmed this month.)

2. My Lv999 Love For Yamada-Kun

3. A Girl & Her Guard Dog

4. 7th Time Loop The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy!

OMG thank you for the list!!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai shiteita.' Reveals Additional Cast, Second Promo

Doshigatai - 3 hours ago

3 by JehadKun »»
15 minutes ago

» 'T.P BON' Reveals Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

2 by EcchiGodMamster »»
1 hour ago

» 'Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.' Unveils Production Staff, First Promo

DatRandomDude - 2 hours ago

1 by EcchiGodMamster »»
1 hour ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/10]

Snow - Apr 5

26 by infanf »»
3 hours ago

» 'Isekai Shikkaku' Reveals Supporting Cast Pair

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

2 by DARM11 »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.