Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2022 4:16 PM
Oct 2019
kind of a random spot to end the season. i wouldn't even really call it a cliffhanger

this might be better than season 2, idk. but it's definitely not as good as seasons 1 and 3. and i don't understand why ziyun didn't come along on this trip

admittedly, this kong dude and his 10 words of wisdom has potential as a long term storyline. duan jian becoming a friend/ally has potential as well (but he's the same age as nie li? no. just no way). i hope he isn't a "servant" though. i want him to be his own person and live his own life. we didn't see bird man at all this season. not once. and that old master dude who seemed crazy and was muttering the 10 words of wisdom seems like bad news

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yao Shen Ji 4th Season Episode 19 Discussion

HagePotPotato - Sep 5, 2022

1 by amlg »»
Mar 7, 1:59 AM

Poll: » Yao Shen Ji 4th Season Episode 50 Discussion

0 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 5, 2022 3:57 PM

Poll: » Yao Shen Ji 4th Season Episode 23 Discussion

0 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 5, 2022 12:28 PM

Poll: » Yao Shen Ji 4th Season Episode 10 Discussion

0 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 5, 2022 11:06 AM

» There is a chance for a decent anime?

Dankratos - May 23, 2020

4 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 5, 2022 9:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.