Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Shin Shou - Meikyuu-hen Episode 7 Discussion

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 4, 2022 10:18 AM
Jul 2017
Really setting up Bell-kun for some amazing future fights against the evils of the dungeons.
Sep 4, 2022 4:57 PM
Mar 2020
the best anime ever!
Sep 4, 2022 9:02 PM
Dec 2020
haruhime so cute i like her
Sep 5, 2022 1:54 AM

Mar 2013
Nice, Bell is going solo again!? I can't wait!
Headpats for our lovely Cassandra.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 5, 2022 6:47 AM

Sep 2014
Oppai will always be the best way to start an episode.

Overall this feels way better than previous seasons, though they adamantly established that any and all stakes will be retconned if necessary so its hard to get excited about this. Obviously they will be fine. They were fine against Mr Shreck as well. And there will be a convoluted reason for why the elf has to murder the guys and why its actually good. They already teased that she might not even be the murderer after all so Bells harem can remain pure.

I would be pleasantly surprised if it wouldnt get handwaved so easily but well its shounen.

"No Lady Aisha dont go! Haruhime is dummy thicc!"
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Sep 5, 2022 11:43 PM

Jun 2016
I loved how Cassandra was given a much important role in this episode
I am not a friend of justice. I am an enemy of evil.

STAPLE STABLE
Sep 6, 2022 11:09 AM

Jul 2021
So happy there was minimal Hestia screen time this week again. The show is better when it revolves around the adventurers. I like Cassandra, but I hope she becomes more assertive for everyone’s sake. Clairvoyance can be a double-edged sword for the user, but it’s a valuable ability nonetheless. Loved this episode. Hopefully best girl Ryu is ok.
Sep 6, 2022 11:26 AM

Apr 2013
Comander-07 said:

. And there will be a convoluted reason for why the elf has to murder the guys and why its actually good. They already teased that she might not even be the murderer after all so Bells harem can remain pure.
I would be pleasantly surprised if it wouldnt get handwaved so easily but well its shounen.

Ryu has already dozens and dozens of peoples' blood on her hands. She killed everyone related in one way or another to the event, including merchants, information brokers, anyone she could track as being related to those who killed her familia. She hasn't been blacklisted those last 5 years for nothing.
Sep 6, 2022 9:27 PM

Jul 2016
Not gonna lie, Cassandra's curse feels almost unnecessary given how poorly she communicates with others. It's lowkey infuriating.

And Bell not believing that Ryuu could kill one person when practically everyone knows she hunted and massacred the people who killed her familia... dude, seriously?
Sep 7, 2022 2:23 AM

Apr 2021
just feels like filler
Sep 7, 2022 2:41 AM
Jun 2017
must contain text
Sep 8, 2022 11:07 AM
Mar 2021
horrid much worse than previous seasons
Sep 9, 2022 2:12 AM

Aug 2013
Feel bad for Cassandra there.

I hope to see a Bell vs Ryu fight.

Sep 10, 2022 11:44 AM

Mar 2010
I'm actually quite surprised that they just went back to them lower floors like it was normal; i guess they are already a bit familiar.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 10, 2022 7:34 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
I don't like how Bell still acts like a spineless wimp even though he is clearly the strongest person there, probably could even solo all those guys if he wants to, the way he gets nervous in front of that Bors dude irks me so much.

Rabbit's foot? More like wimp's foot.

Softhenic03 said:
I hate it when they don't even try taking Cassandra seriously, like just for once if you care about your asses.

With Cassandra couldn't even explain properly about her seemingly bullshit-sounding dream it's no wonder that no one takes her seriously.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Sep 19, 2022 12:38 PM
Mar 2020
Simplesmente, "Nada acontece feijoada" kkkk
Sério, um episódio inteiro só de personagem conversando, discutindo e uma mina viajando nas ideia profética dela kk
PLMDskkkk
Sep 21, 2022 10:41 PM

Feb 2019
I really feel bad for Cassandra. Her visions are legit, but due to a curse given to her, everyone was led to NOT believe her visions (I'm a mythology buff & read about the character Cassandra & Apollo's curse on her). Thank goodness Bell is an open-minded sweetie who takes Cassandra's suggestions into consideration.
Oct 25, 2022 12:33 PM

Sep 2012
come on girl if 1 says ur heavy ur just heavy for that person, that doesn't mean ur over weight lol
Oct 28, 2022 8:48 AM
Sep 2020
cassandra fans service is sooooo....... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nov 10, 2022 2:04 PM
Oct 2019
this is just kinda lame and corny. bell annoys me every time he talks. i just wish he would train and level up and do cool shit. he's dumb as a doornail. this show isn't about him being a "nice guy"
HagePotPotatoNov 10, 2022 2:16 PM
Nov 12, 2022 12:19 AM

Feb 2021
Will She change the fate that is shown in Her dream? Hmm...
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 3, 2023 2:23 PM
Apr 2022
little bit boring
Jan 16, 2023 12:58 PM

Jan 2017
Cassandra!! You violated the poor fox girl ._.
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Feb 8, 2023 12:13 PM

Aug 2019
its quite infuriating how no one believes her i mean so far everytime she has told someone about her dream it has been true and she could also actually try to explain how she can see things in her dreams
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2023 2:19 AM
Aug 2016
loved the focus on Cassandra she seems to be really struggling by being burdened by fate, she's forced to not ignore I hope she develops more
Mar 4, 2023 10:16 AM

Nov 2010
0:44 Wow, very sweaty, Cassandra. I want to lick every inch of her body, especially her armpits!
Haruhime is so cute whenever she's embarrassed!
Apr 1, 2023 10:35 AM
Sep 2020
The pajamas look good on her.
May 18, 2023 4:40 AM

Jul 2015
Kinda irritating how they dismiss Cassandra's premonititions considering the fact her previous ones have been quite accurate to some extent like how she predicted they would face difficulty in this expediction invoving the green moss

Sep 30, 2023 9:12 AM
Oct 2021
GRIPS YOU WITH REAL HORROR, THE UNSPEAKABLE KIND
medicenpaniaguaOct 15, 2023 6:36 PM
Oct 12, 2023 11:02 AM

Apr 2013
So Cassandra has a dream about their next adventure... again. And tries to keep everyone from going... again. The author really couldn't think of something new?
Feb 9, 6:48 PM

Nov 2009
The plain looking girl with a lewd body huh...

Cassandra sleeps with just a open shirt? (no underwear)

She's totally asking to be taken advantaged of, LOL.

So now everyone is looking for Ryuu... tho they also think while she did attack people, she didn't murder them outright with witnesses.

Meanwhile.... Bell is rizzing Cassandra with his usual good nature, lol.

Hehe, using Haruhime as excuse... but saying she's "heavy"... OOF... now Haruhime's feeling embrassed and trying to avoid others... getting awkward...

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Feb 15, 8:47 AM
Jun 2023
The seventh episode of DanMachi Season IV delves further into the intricate web of mysteries, unraveling secrets that deepen the intrigue of the series. Without revealing any spoilers, let's explore what makes this episode an enthralling addition to the season.

The animation maintains its high quality, capturing the fantastical world of Orario with stunning visuals. From the bustling streets to the perilous dungeon, each scene is brought to life with attention to detail and vibrant colors. The action sequences are exhilarating, showcasing the characters' skills and growth in breathtaking fashion.

Character development continues to be a standout aspect in this episode, as our beloved cast faces new challenges and undergoes significant growth. Their motivations and struggles are explored with depth and nuance, making them relatable and compelling. The writing allows us to connect with their journeys on an emotional level, creating a stronger investment in their fates.

The plot takes intriguing twists and turns, unraveling layers of mystery and intrigue. Each revelation adds depth and complexity to the overarching narrative, enticing viewers to continue peeling back the layers of Orario's secrets. The pacing remains balanced, seamlessly blending moments of action, suspense, and introspection.

Emotional resonance remains a driving force in this episode, as characters confront their pasts and make difficult choices that shape their futures. Themes of redemption, forgiveness, and the consequences of one's actions are explored, adding depth and complexity to the story. Moments of vulnerability and growth allow for powerful character arcs that tug at the heartstrings.

The soundtrack enhances the overall experience, heightening the mood and atmosphere of each scene. The music complements the action sequences, adding intensity and evoking the appropriate emotions during quieter moments. The opening and ending themes remain catchy and fitting, further immersing viewers into the world of DanMachi.

While Episode 7 provides answers to some lingering questions, it also introduces new mysteries, leaving us craving more answers. The narrative continues to build upon the established foundation, keeping viewers engaged and eager to uncover the truth behind Orario's enigmatic secrets. The intricate storytelling keeps us guessing and invested in the fates of our favorite characters.

In conclusion, the seventh episode of DanMachi Season IV is an enthralling addition to the season. With its impressive animation, well-developed characters, intriguing plot revelations, and emotional depth, it continues to deliver a captivating viewing experience. Fans of the series will find themselves rewarded as the story delves deeper into the mysteries of Orario, keeping them on the edge of their seats with each passing episode.

Danmachi Best Anime WW

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Shin Shou - Meikyuu-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2022

226 by F0LGORE_ »»
Feb 15, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Shin Shou - Meikyuu-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2022

102 by F0LGORE_ »»
Feb 15, 8:50 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Shin Shou - Meikyuu-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2022

67 by F0LGORE_ »»
Feb 15, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Shin Shou - Meikyuu-hen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2022

110 by F0LGORE_ »»
Feb 15, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Shin Shou - Meikyuu-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

nomad8 - Aug 15, 2022

156 by F0LGORE_ »»
Feb 15, 8:44 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.