Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 30, 3:24 AM
Dec 2021
People argue that Sasuke was the better suitor because he was the one who Sakura had romantic feelings for, going as far as to say that arguing that she was out of her mind and that Naruto was better would supposedly be sexist. Like forcing Sasuke to marry Sakura when he didn’t have romantic feelings for her isn’t sexist, or making Naruto change his mind to like Hinata isn’t either. This was just an authoral choice. It could have been the other way around just as easily. Basically none of the canon ships had any romantic feelings for their respective partners until the author suddenly decided that they had with minimal to no development.

While I’m turned off by Sakura’s rude treatment of Naruto, they still have several cute moments that almost wash it away. But I don’t remember any climatic good moments between Sasuke and Sakura that made me feel for them the same way at all. There is no romantic tension either, no moment when it feels like Sasuke is finally leaning toward Sakura. But I remember several ones with Naruto, too many to list.

He was always the one whom Sakura could rely on, he was always present, always kind and loyal, he never willingly did anything to hurt her either, contrary to Sasuke, and contrary even to Sakura herself, who often failed to reciprocate his kindness.

I know many will disagree but I'll still say that i think they would have been the best couple in the show probably even better than temari and shikamaru
Aug 30, 3:35 AM
Mar 2022
To be fair, I don’t think Sasuke is really the type of person to show any romantic feelings, not openly at least. The kid is broken, he probably feels very strongly for her and is very appreciative of everything she’s done, the dude just doesn’t show pretty much any feelings other than anguish and discontent.
Aug 30, 3:35 AM
Jul 2022
no, romance in Naruto is shit, the author is trash at writing female characters so he fucked up relationships between female and male characters.
Aug 30, 3:37 AM

Jul 2015
No. Even if it is a joke, it's not funny.

The "cutest" moment, that completely washes away any respect people had for her is when she tried to manipulate Naruto into giving up on Sasuke by lying about loving him in fake confession.
She was not "relying" on him. She was using him.
PiromyslAug 30, 3:43 AM
Aug 30, 3:41 AM
Apr 2022
nah. if anything sakura should've been single
Aug 30, 3:48 AM
Mar 2022
paeanblotch said:
MusashiKarlsefni said:
To be fair, I don’t think Sasuke is really the type of person to show any romantic feelings, not openly at least. The kid is broken, he probably feels very strongly for her and is very appreciative of everything she’s done, the dude just doesn’t show pretty much any feelings other than anguish and discontent.
then kishimoto should have shown atleast one fucking moment of them together

Oh I agree, I don’t like or care about any of the romance in the series cuz he is not good at writing it whatsoever. It was always something I just ignored. Only relationship that could be considered decent I guess was Shikamaru and Temari, other than that all of them weren’t really developed. Hell, Rock Lee has a kid and no one knows who the mother is. Kishimoto dug himself a deeper hole with making Boruto, and then not improving in those aspects at all.
Aug 30, 3:52 AM
Feb 2021
paeanblotch said:
MusashiKarlsefni said:

No, because it’s not a romance manga, stop trying to force romance in every piece of media
Aug 30, 3:55 AM
Dec 2021
TheRealRouges said:
paeanblotch said:

No, because it’s not a romance manga, stop trying to force romance in every piece of media
no I'm not saying in that way ...like caring for each other kind of stuff
Aug 30, 3:59 AM
Dec 2018
Jiraya Tsunade would’ve been a better couple
Aug 30, 4:12 AM

May 2021
yeah Then Sasuke wouldnt have such a weak blind daughter.
Aug 30, 4:32 AM
Apr 2022
I agree they should have been together
I don't freaking know why even Naruto and Hinata get together
I thought Sasuke was one of those people who would never care about relationships
I thought Naruto really likes Sakura that he wouldn't give up on Sakura
I thought Sakura would abandon Sasuke because Sasuke don't even look at Sakura
and sometimes Sakura agreed that Naruto is cool because the author really showed the show like this
Aug 30, 4:39 AM
Jul 2021
Naruto x Sasuke should have been canon
Aug 30, 4:56 AM
Feb 2022
I never cared about relationships in Naruto not ever but i really thought that sasuke shouldn't have married uselessness at least he could've been spared from having another uselessness...
Aug 30, 5:00 AM
Dec 2021
an_intp_A_m1k4 said:
I agree they should have been together
I don't freaking know why even Naruto and Hinata get together
I thought Sasuke was one of those people who would never care about relationships
I thought Naruto really likes Sakura that he wouldn't give up on Sakura
I thought Sakura would abandon Sasuke because Sasuke don't even look at Sakura
and sometimes Sakura agreed that Naruto is cool because the author really showed the show like this
yes i also think sasuke shouldn't have married.
Aug 30, 5:17 AM
Apr 2021
hell nah lmfao, even Sasuke should have remained single.
Aug 30, 5:54 AM
Apr 2021
I don't think Sakura and Naruto would've been a good ship at all. Because of Sakura's disposition, any moment they had together would've felt like friendship at most, not romance. Naruto grew out of his puppy love in Shippuden and Sasuke was focused on killing everyone so neither option is good. I think the author just did the best he could with what he had, and that happened to be the end of that. Either way, we now have Boruto. :/
Aug 30, 5:58 AM

Dec 2014
No way, let that crybaby girl be with her own current edgy husband.

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Aug 30, 6:01 AM

Dec 2018
IMO The best couple in Nauto would be Hinata and Sakura

They should be little ninja lesbians and kiss all day long,,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

They would be an awesome lesbian couple ♥♥

Aug 30, 6:03 AM
Nov 2020
nope. sasuke and sakuras relationship one thing but sakura isnt good enough for naruto even if they were shikamaru and temari still better imo
Aug 30, 6:25 AM
Jul 2022
TheRealRouges said:
paeanblotch said:

Wow man you really wanna be non sense? If it's not a romance genre then why did he even add these half assed romance? And Naruto is a anime with slicr of life too, so it's natural to have romance. I don't even need romantic scenes, but he can at least make a good couple. Not at least his writing with Females and romance are trash.
Aug 30, 7:16 AM
Apr 2020
No Sakura has many many many many times rejected Naruto’s advances even in later parts of Shippuden. Sakura also lied to Naruto that she loved him (she didn’t no it with bad intentions) but nevertheless it’s kinda disgusting you’ll play with one of your closest friends feelings like that. Also I’ll be disrespectful to himself if he would gotten herb Sakura. Tbh naruto romances as a whole is trash maybe besides shikamaru and temari
ButtmanJrAug 30, 7:23 AM
Aug 30, 7:30 AM
Jun 2021
Only a guy like Sasuke can handle such trash that's why I am thankful to the author that Naruto ended with somewhat a better girl rather than a trash, my man Naruto deserved happiness rather than a trash girl

So nope I disagree with this
Aug 30, 7:41 AM
Feb 2022
i completely disagree who in their right mind would choose sakura over hinata?
naruhina is one of the best if not the best couple in the show narusaku is probably the worst couple by far
Aug 30, 7:41 AM
Jun 2021
nah sakura doesn’t deserve him
Aug 30, 8:29 AM
May 2011
Yuri-Crusader said:

They should be little ninja lesbians and kiss all day long,,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Nah, man. Sakura x Ino OTP
Aug 30, 10:22 AM
May 2022
tbh i wanted Sakura to die my god, that asshole just knows how to say Sasuke 🤦
Aug 30, 10:24 AM
May 2022
TheRealRouges said:
paeanblotch said:

yee lol hahaha so true
Aug 30, 10:27 AM

Jan 2020
Umm, Sakura didn’t deserve anyone, let alone Naruto. Heck I kinda wished she died in the war
Aug 30, 10:27 AM

Aug 2019
Sasuke x Sakura was always a shit pairing that made no sense to me, but that doesn't mean that Naruto x Sakura would've been much better. There wasn't enough romantic tension between them to make it work, especially since it was made clear eventually that Sakura's feelings for Naruto were purely platonic.
Aug 30, 10:38 AM

Nov 2015
Nope. The best couple could be Sasuke + Naruto but back then there hadn't been an LGBT era
Aug 30, 10:43 AM
Aug 2022
no i don't think it would be anything coz sakura from the start was intended to be a simple team mate for naruto on whom he would be interested. You can notice sakura never cared for other's feelings . she just blindly followed her feelings only
Aug 30, 12:18 PM

Mar 2022
Animillion said:
Umm, Sakura didn’t deserve anyone, let alone Naruto. Heck I kinda wished she died in the war

This might be the perfect answer.
Aug 30, 1:00 PM
Jan 2022
I don't mind .But it wouldn't make sense
Aug 30, 4:07 PM
Oct 2021
Sakura was alright until she confessed to Naruto without having feelings for him to manipulate him into killing Sasuke
Aug 30, 8:31 PM
Dec 2021
Yes they will be the best couple out of all existing right now.
Aug 31, 1:43 AM
Apr 2017
Nah. The author did a poor job with the romance side of the anime, but Sasuke and Sakura is for sure a way better couple. In Boruto u can actually see more of their relationship and in “Sasuke Retsuden” they finally look like a real couple. I really recommend u to read it
Aug 31, 2:28 AM
Oct 2021
TheRealRouges said:
paeanblotch said:

Nah bro, even fucking dragon ball made Goku have a son. of course if Naruto wanted popularity by the end of the series they would need to entice the fanbase with something, that would be romance but the way Kishimoto had built it up was really bad, no, horribly bad. That's way it felt like a random ass pull that is, if you didn't get spoiled. Not advertising, but Kubo made an amazing job at this
Aug 31, 3:40 AM
Feb 2021
ThaCulturedOne said:
TheRealRouges said:

Nah bro, even fucking dragon ball made Goku have a son. of course if Naruto wanted popularity by the end of the series they would need to entice the fanbase with something, that would be romance but the way Kishimoto had built it up was really bad, no, horribly bad. That's way it felt like a random ass pull that is, if you didn't get spoiled. Not advertising, but Kubo made an amazing job at this

Yeah, romance in Bleach was good enough
Aug 31, 3:40 AM
Feb 2021
ThaCulturedOne said:
TheRealRouges said:

Yeah, romance in Bleach was good enough
Aug 31, 5:35 AM
Apr 2022
No way that Naruto and sakura would be a better couple. That would be a game changer.
Aug 31, 5:48 AM
May 2022
nah idts pretty sure sakura n sasuke was the the better choice and hinata suits naruto if they complicated it more the anime would have lost it all
Aug 31, 2:25 PM
Mar 2022
Naruto should've married Sasuke tbh. We wouldn't have Boruto then too
Sep 1, 2:43 AM
May 2022
dark_knight107 said:
Naruto x Sasuke should have been canon

I agree. They have the deepest bond.
Sep 1, 9:33 AM
May 2019
Moxxyyyyy said:
no, romance in Naruto is shit, the author is trash at writing female characters so he fucked up relationships between female and male characters.

lmao, true. honestly Naruto and hinata made a little sense because of their few interactions previously, Sasuke and Sakura just makes 0 sense. There's a reason why people hate Sakura, because she has absolutely no self respect.
Sep 1, 9:34 AM
May 2019
soulguard said:
yeah Then Sasuke wouldnt have such a weak blind daughter.

who else would he marry lmao, no one else in the village would've taken him. not even ino
Sep 1, 9:37 AM

May 2021
Everywhere is a Stronk Women that looks for a Stronk Men to make SnuSnu to death to bear the next Oden.
Sep 1, 10:00 AM
Jul 2022
soulguard said:
Everywhere is a Stronk Women that looks for a Stronk Men to make SnuSnu to death to bear the next Oden.

The story that you made up is actually better than Naruto Shippuden, Respect.
Sep 1, 12:55 PM
Feb 2022
personally I'd have loved to see Tenten and Naruto have kids so that Narutos kids could use the space-time ninjutsu like minato did. Untapped potential right there. The show really did tenten dirty by giving her mastery of one of the hardest jutsu styles then giving her no screen time or character development. Like fr even the Third homage didnt, or potentially couldnt, use space time but you know who did? The Second and Fourth Hokages, and Tenten XD
Sep 3, 10:11 AM
Oct 2021
Yuri-Crusader said:

na.. there was nothing romantic between them
Sep 6, 5:32 PM
Feb 2022
I agree with you But I don’t what happened to Kishimoto to make Naruto Change his mind in the end I think Kishimoto made mistakes in the end of the story
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 113 Discussion ( 1 2 )

llamaben - Jun 11, 2009

88 by kcuf_ad »»
Yesterday, 4:41 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 112 Discussion ( 1 2 )

llamaben - Jun 4, 2009

79 by Hello-mello »»
Nov 30, 4:25 AM

» Who is realistically stronger?

edgyy2006 - Nov 18

21 by MechaNaruto »»
Nov 28, 5:28 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 30 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Arcadies - Sep 28, 2007

53 by Andrei53698414 »»
Nov 28, 8:57 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 324 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2013

99 by HarryZz69 »»
Nov 28, 3:35 AM