Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 24, 2022 5:45 PM
Jul 2018
Lot of info about Mihawk & cross guild. Crocodile is back!!!!!!
Mihawk Swordsmanship surpasses of Shanks!! WTF?!
removed-userAug 24, 2022 5:49 PM
Aug 24, 2022 8:50 PM

Oct 2015
:lul:
buggy pls
feelbad for franky and brooks low bounty tho
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Aug 25, 2022 2:33 AM

Nov 2016
Hilarious how pathetically Oda portrays the newly crowned Emperors.

@Mei-o_Scarlett Told ya that Crocodile was the real mastermind and that he would never work under Buggy hahahaha. This is some real hype stuff and I'm overjoyed that Crocodile is receiving his credit. Then there's Mihawk who currently has the highest bounty excluding former Yonkou and Gold Roger. Sabo could have a higher bounty now, not to mention Dragon as the most wanted criminal.

Strawhat comedy seems on point, but can't say too much without reading scans. Jinbe's bounty is surprisingly close to Zoro's and Oda did Sanji kinda dirty again xD The bounties are about right, excluding the new monster trio below Luffy and Robin, everyone got their 300 mio increase....sorry Chopper. Usopp lucked out the most considering he did not that much aside from carrying Kinemon around and selling the victory over P1+Ulti and Big Mom's Haoshoku as his own.

The cliffhanger on the Revolutionary Army's side is blue balling. Hope to see this get resolved quickly. Also want to see Hancock next chapter or really any other characters like Vegapunk or what Blackbeard is up to. Knowing him he will shock the world again. I'm also highly anticipating to see what Kuzan's role will be. Naturally you would assume that he's trying to set up Blackbeard.

P.S. Oda, let Enel join the Cross Guild.

Vice admiral stainless got bodied by Crocodile?

VolKur said:
Lot of info about Mihawk & cross guild. Crocodile is back!!!!!!
Mihawk Swordsmanship surpasses of Shanks!! WTF?!

Mihawk is the strongest "swordsman". Of course his swordsmanship would be the best in the world, but that dosen't necessarily mean that he's stronger than Shanks.
FMmatronAug 31, 2022 11:41 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 25, 2022 9:03 AM

Jul 2012
Damn, this chapter is filled with Old Piece energy!!

LMAO at Jinbe comparing Nami's rage-mode to conqueror's haki, imagine if that was actually the case haha

GOD USOPP FINALLY REACHES HALF A BILLION BERRY! BEWARE, WORLD!!!

And yeah, it was clear the Buggy situation was kinda going to be some misunderstanding, that's his bounty development from the start lol

But to think his own façade would fuck him this much at the worst timing possible! That poster really didn't help at all HUE

I assumed that would be the situation, him just being a proxy of a sort for Croc and Mihawk, but I thought he had a bit more of an envolvement with the creation, poor clown boi!

As for the Sabo situation, this is looking interesting. The Marine is listening to the call, I wonder what will that become of this situation.

Starting the new arc with a banger, I see. This week break will be painful...
Aug 25, 2022 10:40 AM
Apr 2021
Mei-o_Scarlett said:
:lul:
buggy pls
feelbad for franky and brooks low bounty tho

Thousand Sunny face on Franky's poster lmao
Aug 25, 2022 1:05 PM

Nov 2013
Damn, what a sad day this is...
It's a pity that Zoro's bounty is higher than Sanji's once again. I actually like the fact that not only Zoro's bounty, but also Jinbe's bounty is higher than Sanji's though, since it implies that the numbers really aren't reliable to tell which one exactly is stronger than the other, especially considering how Zoro's bounty is only a tiny bit higher than Jinbe's.
I also appreciate how Sanji didn't just accept the position of fourth place, but rejected it and attacked Zoro, which also gives another good opportunity for a nice animation of them fighting.
I still have hope that next time Sanji's bounty will be the second highest once again though...

And I strongly disagree with people who are thinking that Zoro, Jinbe, and Sanji are the new monster trio just because their bounties were revealed at the same time. The monster trio is still Sanji, Luffy, and Zoro. Like was shown when they were watching Greenbull fighting, Jinbe stands behind the three, and, like happened in Onigashima, he will certainly not fight an opponent who is comparable in strength to Sanji's and Zoro's opponents.

Other than that, the chapter is really great. Nice to see Mihawk having so much screen time.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Aug 25, 2022 2:55 PM

Apr 2017
not even speaking as a zoro fan but his bounty is low compared to what he did in wano and especially to those whose bounty's are close to his.
Aug 25, 2022 3:21 PM

Nov 2016
ColtBuntline said:
It's a pity that Zoro's bounty is higher than Sanji's once again. I actually like the fact that not only Zoro's bounty, but also Jinbe's bounty is higher than Sanji's though, since it implies that the numbers really aren't reliable to tell which one exactly is stronger than the other, especially considering how Zoro's bounty is only a tiny bit higher than Jinbe's.

I would like to add that bounties were never solely a mere strength indicator. There were already plenty of examples in the past like Ovens 300 mio vs Pekoms 330mio for instance which speaks for itself. (Who's the stronger one between those two doesn't need to be discussed, I hope lol). Here the Strawhats didn't even receive higher bounties than their defeated opponents except for Robin and Jinbe. The increase for Robin has obvious reasons and Jinbe can't be put in the same tier as the other Strawhats either. That he beat WW fairly easy is only the tip of the iceberg. On top of his strength he's a seasoned pirate who's now actively aiding an the major threat Luffy. Whether that's the reason for his higher bounty or because Oda likes to trigger Sanji, it could be either of these two reasons, really. Remember, whenever Sanji received a new bounty he was never 100% satisfied. There was some sort of upset

77mio Duval drawing
177mio only alive his past catched up
330mio wanted as Vinsmoke Sanji

Now he's not just lower than Zoro again, but also number 4 in terms of numbers, which is especially funny considering how much he was bragging about his bounty. So yeah, the way I read it it's for most parts just part of the typical gag, even tho Jinbe's bounty is as mentioned above certainly not unjustified.

Monster trio btw is only an inoffcial term so I'd say that people can use it however they wish. Granted, it will never be like back in the days when Luffy, Zoro and Sanji were the spearhead of the Strawhats and that's not the point of, but the 3 1billion monsters are without a doubt the standout fighters in the crew now. Franky and Brook are strong too, tho.

harshtruth said:
not even speaking as a zoro fan but his bounty is low compared to what he did in wano and especially to those whose bounty's are close to his.

Yeah, his strength feats were insane. Jinbe didn't show nearly as much, yet he got other qualities instead.
FMmatronAug 25, 2022 3:33 PM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 25, 2022 4:16 PM

Nov 2013
FMmatron said:
ColtBuntline said:

Bounties were never solely a mere strength indicator. There were already plenty of examples in the past like Ovens 300 mio vs Pekoms 330mio for instance which speaks for itself. (Who's the stronger one between those two doesn't need to be discussed, I hope lol). Here the Strawhats didn't even receive higher bounties than their defeated opponents except for Robin and Jinbe. The increase for Robin has obvious reasons and Jinbe can't be put in the same tier as the other Strawhats either. That he beat WW fairly easy is only the tip of the iceberg. On top of his strength he's a seasoned pirate who's now actively aiding an the major threat Luffy. Whether that's the reason for his higher bounty or because Oda likes to trigger Sanji, it could be either of these two reasons, really. Remember, whenever Sanji received a new bounty he was never 100% satisfied. There was some sort of upset

77mio Duval drawing

Now he's not just lower than Zoro again, but also number 4 in terms of numbers, which is especially funny considering how much he was bragging about his bounty. So yeah, the way I read it it's for most parts just part of the typical gag, even tho Jinbe's bounty is as mentioned above certainly not unjustified.

Monster trio btw is only an inoffcial term so I'd say that people can use it however they wish. Granted, it will never be like back in the days when Luffy, Zoro and Sanji were the spearhead of the Strawhats and that's not the point of, but the 3 1billion monsters are without a doubt the standout fighters in the crew now. Franky and Brook are strong too, tho.

Both Nami and Caribou referred to Luffy, Sanji, and Zoro as the monster trio (怪物三人組), so it's actually an official term. The only difference now is that Sanji and Zoro have also been officially referred to, by the narration itself, as the wings, but, leaving that aside, I don't think it's fair to assume that there's necessarily a gap in strength between Luffy and the two just because of the big difference of bounty, considering how Luffy's bounty has always been far higher than theirs, and yet they were clearly comparable when they fought the pacifista together, for example.

As for the other things that you wrote about the bounties: Of course, you're right. But the bounties are still used by the characters in the series to guess who are probably the most important and strongest members of each crew, like Black Maria did referring to Sanji, and Queen did speaking about the number 2 and the number 3. So now Sanji fans have one less thing to brag about.

Just one thing nice about Sanji's new bounty is that he's not being referred to as Vinsmoke Sanji anymore, so it can't be said that the number is as high as it is because of his family's name anymore, though the harsh truth remains that Sanji is as strong as he is now in great part precisely because of his father's work...

Another problem, however, is that it really doesn't make sense for Sanji's and Zoro's bounties to be inferior to the bounties of the opponents they defeated in Onigashima. They should have higher bounties than King and Queen.
ColtBuntlineAug 25, 2022 4:21 PM
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Aug 25, 2022 5:05 PM

Nov 2016
ColtBuntline said:
FMmatron said:

Bounties were never solely a mere strength indicator. There were already plenty of examples in the past like Ovens 300 mio vs Pekoms 330mio for instance which speaks for itself. (Who's the stronger one between those two doesn't need to be discussed, I hope lol). Here the Strawhats didn't even receive higher bounties than their defeated opponents except for Robin and Jinbe. The increase for Robin has obvious reasons and Jinbe can't be put in the same tier as the other Strawhats either. That he beat WW fairly easy is only the tip of the iceberg. On top of his strength he's a seasoned pirate who's now actively aiding an the major threat Luffy. Whether that's the reason for his higher bounty or because Oda likes to trigger Sanji, it could be either of these two reasons, really. Remember, whenever Sanji received a new bounty he was never 100% satisfied. There was some sort of upset

77mio Duval drawing

Both Nami and Caribou referred to Luffy, Sanji, and Zoro as the monster trio (怪物三人組), so it's actually an official term. The only difference now is that Sanji and Zoro have also been officially referred to, by the narration itself, as the wings, but, leaving that aside, I don't think it's fair to assume that there's necessarily a gap in strength between Luffy and the two just because of the big difference of bounty, considering how Luffy's bounty has always been far higher than theirs, and yet they were clearly comparable when they fought the pacifista together, for example.

As for the other things that you wrote about the bounties: Of course, you're right. But the bounties are still used by the characters in the series to guess who are probably the most important and strongest members of each crew, like Black Maria did referring to Sanji, and Queen did speaking about the number 2 and the number 3. So now Sanji fans have one less thing to brag about.

Just one thing nice about Sanji's new bounty is that he's not being referred to as Vinsmoke Sanji anymore, so it can't be said that the number is as high as it is because of his family's name anymore, though the harsh truth remains that Sanji is as strong as he is now in great part precisely because of his father's work...

Another problem, however, is that it really doesn't make sense for Sanji's and Zoro's bounties to be inferior to the bounties of the opponents they defeated in Onigashima. They should have higher bounties than King and Queen.

The term is still not as official as Wings of the Pirate Kings, it's nonetheless noteworthy that the term monster trio was used by characters. Sanji will eventually be renowned as a more important Strawhat than Jinbe for sure. He has a lot more untapped potenial.

They were or are the 3 the strongest and did the heavy lifting, but based on feats Luffy was always clearly above Sanji. We don't need to factor in the bounties to be able to tell that.

Bounties are an overall threat indicator. The threat level is determined by strength roo for sure, yet experience, nature of the criminal etc. play into the bounty as well. Would explain why Zoro and Sanji are lower than the commanders they defeated and it goes to show that just because you can beat someone in a fight, you're not automatically the greater threat.

Aug 25, 2022 6:17 PM

Nov 2013
FMmatron said:
They were or are the 3 the strongest and did the heavy lifting, but based on feats Luffy was always clearly above Sanji. We don't need to factor in the bounties to be able to tell that.

Luffy almost always fought the strongest opponent, but he also always lost at least once before finally beating his opponent, and always suffered the most to beat his opponent, which makes his feats arguably less impressive than Sanji's, since Sanji always beat his opponent at the first try, and with the least difficulty of the three, even in the cases in which he was clearly by far the most nerfed one, like in Enies Lobby and in Onigashima.

Also, Luffy had trouble to beat Mr. 3, getting caught by his wax, whereas against Sanji Mr.3 had no chance and lost just like any fodder.
Sanji was the first to get through CP9's tekkai, and almost knocked out Blueno the first time they met, whereas Luffy needed to use gear 2 to finally beat Blueno.
Sanji owned Vergo, throwing him into the wall twice, and not getting hit even once, and Vergo was admittedly stronger than Caesar and equal to Pika and Diamante in terms of position in Doflamingo's crew, whereas Luffy lost to Caesar the first time they fought.
And comparing the first time Sanji fought Doflamingo and the first time Luffy fought Doflamingo, Sanji did better against Doflamingo, since Doflamingo recognized that Sanji was very strong and even let out a sound of agony while he was blocking Sanji's kicks, whereas when he fought Luffy Luffy lost like a weakling being totally overwhelmed by Doflamingo.

Luffy can do almost nothing better than Sanji;

The only enemy Luffy could beat that Sanji couldn't was Enel, because his body is rubber. And Sanji also lost to Arlong, but that was after his internal organs had been terribly hurt by the water pressure and many of his ribs were still broken because of what happened in Baratie. And even then, with his body hurt like that, he saved Luffy underwater, which allowed Luffy to beat Arlong after Arlong threw him into the water.

Luffy can't do anything underwater without a special bubble, he was only able to produce fire after the time-skip, whereas Sanji was already able to produce fire in Enies Lobby, and Sanji can easily sky-walk whenever he wants, whereas Luffy needs to use some transformations, which deplenish his stamina making him need to rest for days afterwards, just to be able to sky-walk.

The only relevant good thing that Luffy has in comparison to Sanji, besides resistance to electricity, is conqueror haki, but Sanji has superior speed, durability, regeneration, heat, and observation haki.

So with all these things considered, I've always seen Sanji as stronger than Luffy. The only factors that create the illusion that Luffy is stronger are the fact that he's the protagonist, the fact he's the captain, and the fact his bounty is always superior. But in terms of feats, Sanji is superior.
― Saint Augustine
Aug 25, 2022 7:10 PM
Jun 2020
HOLY SH*T, HOLY SH*T, HOLY SH*T!!!!

THIS IS ONE OF THOSE CHAPTERS!!!

The rewards were really good, although it just makes me think about how a fight between Mihawk and Luffy would be... intersting

I liked the rewards of Robin, Sanji, Jinbe and Zoro, the new picture of Franky is very funny, I already want to read the next chapters, but no way, wait 2 weeks or more.
Aug 25, 2022 9:03 PM

Apr 2016
Buggy is always failing upwards LOL!
Aug 25, 2022 9:10 PM
Jul 2018
Goddamn it Oda... Why you gotta do Sanji and Buggy like that? 😆 Now I'm VERY curious regarding what Yamato's bounty would have been had she joined.

Very nice to see the Revolutionary Army again, especially Dragon!
Aug 25, 2022 9:11 PM

May 2020
Pirate Hunter vs Marine Hunter huh!!!
" Kindness can sometimes lead you to trouble. "

Aug 25, 2022 9:16 PM

Apr 2014
Mihawk is the highest bastard there on the list on the Cross Guild. As for Buggy. Ha ha ha. I knew he wouldn't be able to do anything for Emperor just his stupid subordinate made him as a threat.
Aug 25, 2022 9:20 PM

Jan 2017
Jimbei's hilarious face to the real 'Emperor' Nami was priceless, God! I missed this so much.
Really glad we have finally moved on to a chapter with 0 references to Wano....I want to forget about that arc ASAP.
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Aug 25, 2022 9:24 PM

Aug 2019
Freaking finally! About time we got the bounties for the rest of the crew although as usual Oda screwed Chopper over. Someone tell him that the low bounty gag got old the first time; he didn't need to repeat it two more times. Robin finally getting a bounty that showcases how dangerous she is to the WG is great even though I think she should've been much higher still. Zoro, Jinbe and Sanji crossing over into the billions was expected.

What annoyed me was: 1) Buggy has a larger bounty than Luffy despite doing significantly less. The fact that he keeps getting credit for shit he didn't actually do is super annoying and even watching Mihawk and Crocodile threaten him didn't make up for it. 2) I'm annoyed that this chapter spent so much time telling us the story of how the Cross Guild was formed when it could've just been explained in a few panels instead of so many pages. And 3) I wish we had some solid confirmation about where the Straw Hats are heading.
Aug 25, 2022 9:32 PM

Mar 2015
literally clowning himself to the top.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Aug 25, 2022 9:32 PM

Sep 2016
Peak Fiction!!!!
Aug 25, 2022 9:41 PM
Nov 2021
Satisfying chapter
Aug 25, 2022 10:03 PM
May 2017
peak fiction oda the goat
Aug 25, 2022 10:17 PM

Apr 2009
This felt like classic OP again, for the first time in almost a decade its just the crew by itself on a ship having fun. More of that please, Oda.

Danpmss said:
Damn, this chapter is filled with Old Piece energy!!

Reminds me of the whale school chapter in between FI and PH.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Aug 25, 2022 10:20 PM
Oct 2021
Masterpiece!!🔥👑
Aug 25, 2022 10:22 PM
Jan 2021
W chapter cant wait for Sabo!!!
Aug 25, 2022 10:41 PM
Mar 2016
I think my only disappointment is Zorro bounty, I would've liked it to be just a little higher, not 1.5-2b, but can't put it just 1.100 bigger than Jinbei, I think the best bounty for Zorro could've been 1.2b
Aug 25, 2022 11:01 PM

Jan 2020
Mihawk now has a higher bounty than every single Yonko except Shanks. GOAT stuff

10/10 chapter. These chill chapters after big arcs are always a lot of fun. I cannot wait for the future

Aug 25, 2022 11:09 PM

Oct 2017
Good too see strawhats bounties. Also lol at Buggy.
Aug 25, 2022 11:24 PM
Jun 2015
I felt that the bounty section was lackluster with the only gags being reused from before (and this time making less sense, like Chopper being one of the 9 Commanders of Emperor Straw Hat Luffy but still only having 1000 Berries to his name), but the rest of the chapter was as good as I could ask for. The Cross Guild origin story is hilarious and extremely believable, which makes then makes it even further hilarious.
Aug 25, 2022 11:32 PM

Jun 2014
Finally we got info on updated bounties. Poor Chopper, just barely hitting 1000 lol. One of these days I hope he'll receive an actual big bounty and not just a "pet" bounty. Robin with the THICK 800 mil increase from her previous bounty of 130 million, she's now top 5 in Straw Hat bounties which is appropriate considering the threat she poses to the WG as someone who can read Poneglyphs and learn the true history of the world. Lowkey feel like Zoro's bounty should have been closer to, if not over, 2 billion, but it is what it is.

Outside of the Straw Hats, we finally learn Mihawk and Crocodile's bounties and they're nothing to scoff at, especially Mihawk's. So as expected, Buggy isn't really the mastermind in charge of Cross Guild lmao, but that isn't surprising. Dude is still pretty much a gag character so there's no way guys like Crocodile and Mihawk would really agree to be his subordinates. Even so, the man went from a bounty of like 15 million to a bounty that even surpasses Luffy's. He continues to find ways to fumble his way up the ladder 💀💀💀

Nice to see the Revolutionary Army again, with Dragon making his, what, 5th appearance of the whole manga lol. Of course, break next week so we have to wait to see Sabo again and find out what that phone call is about.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 25, 2022 11:38 PM
Jul 2020
TMI and unfortunately break next week huhu
Aug 25, 2022 11:54 PM

Sep 2020
never.doubt.oda.
One Piece Episodes 1018 & 1027 were a mistake and 1033 brought salvation. -DrippySid

Aug 25, 2022 11:55 PM

Jan 2008
Back when we first met Duval and his face was revealed to us, Robin said that Sanji would have an interesting death. Thinking back on that, I believe that Buggy will have an interesting death. Absolutely unreal.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Aug 25, 2022 11:59 PM
May 2022
Sabo and RA's side of the story has become really interesting.
Buggy's being used for being at the top of the Cross Guild
Nami with the Conqueror's Haki imprisons Luffy in a bird cage
Everyone except Chopper (1000 berries) has a monumental amount of bounty on their heads

I really wonder what Blackbeard is up to.

Drippysid said:
never.doubt.oda.

100%. Man's wielding this story better than Mihawk and Shanks wield their swords
Buddy2604Aug 26, 2022 12:08 AM
Aug 26, 2022 12:32 AM

Jan 2021
laughing out loud buggy XD
Aug 26, 2022 12:44 AM
Jan 2021
amazing. peak fiction
Aug 26, 2022 1:11 AM
Sep 2015
Great chapter. Answered a few questions, raised a few more and introduced two fan favourite characters back into the plot in a great and fun way with Buggy in the lead. Buggys role is always comedic, but you can also feel bad for him. Other then that, its was mostly bounties, some interaction between the crew, which we hadn't have in a very long time & bounties for the heads of the Cross Guild. Maybe buggys crew also had a raise in bounty.
I'm also excited for Sabos reveal in the next chapter.
Aug 26, 2022 1:37 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Woah. 10/10 chapter, absolutely loved it.

Great wholesome content and full of new exciting information!!! LOVE the bounty reveals. Also I told ya'll Mihawk was an absolute beast!!

Definitely some redemption after last chapter imo.

Got a full review on my profile (I have LOTS of thoughts on everything haha).
Aug 26, 2022 1:40 AM
Jun 2021
The wholesome one piece chapter after a long time. It took me back to the pre-timeskip memories when they used to have fun like this more & more.
- ad99
Aug 26, 2022 2:04 AM
Apr 2021
We see the bounties of other Straw Hats and the truth behind Cross Guild. A nice chapter.
Aug 26, 2022 2:19 AM
Jun 2021
the chapter was very good
Aug 26, 2022 2:21 AM
Jan 2021
Insane chapter, amazing bounty and story reveals !
Aug 26, 2022 2:38 AM

Jun 2019
New bounties revealed. Those are some nice bounties. Buggy living his best life. LOL. Also, don't mess with angry Nami. Sabo incoming!!!
Aug 26, 2022 2:45 AM
Nov 2020
Finally got to see post wano bounties for the crew
Aug 26, 2022 2:53 AM

May 2020
crocodile better drop this disgusting attitude towards master buggy
Aug 26, 2022 2:54 AM
Mar 2012
One piece was crazy good this week
Aug 26, 2022 3:15 AM

Dec 2008
Robin is just THIS CLOSE to join the billions club.
Franky? What's with this dude's luck? Funny.
Now Sanji is the 4th highest bounty in StrawHats. His days of joy over Zoro were numbered.
It's so obvious that Zoro and Sanji will be in the billions.
Seeing Jinbe's scared face when Nami is angry... well... welcome to the dorks club, Jinbe.
It's official. Nami has Conqueror's Haki.
I knew it all along that Chopper's next bounty is goingto be a 1000 beri.
Buggy... eh...
Crocodile and Mihawk's bounty are impressive.
Mihawk is just as chill as hell fuck. Love it. Doesn't care for titles. He's just waiting for Zoro...... to get back his hentai magazines that Zoro took. :P
Aug 26, 2022 3:26 AM
May 2022
i am so surprised to see the new bounties and also to see that the cross guild situation was exactly as i thought
Aug 26, 2022 3:29 AM
May 2022
Have to say that Franky was done dirty. and still love the sanji and zoro dynamic, and the joke of Nami having Conquerors haki was...interesting...
Aug 26, 2022 3:34 AM
Feb 2021
This is an excellent chapter, cause it has bounties of characters we were asking for their bounties, and in this chapter, the mysteries are gone.
Abdullah
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion

FMmatron - Yesterday

9 by ramshireesh_1 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veronin - Nov 1, 2009

73 by crumb_fr »»
Apr 22, 3:52 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

31 by Pakumen- »»
Apr 22, 12:40 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1102 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mei-o_Scarlett - Dec 17, 2023

87 by Slimdudejim »»
Apr 21, 10:46 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 769 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Maerow - Nov 26, 2014

67 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 21, 6:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.