Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 20, 2022 5:32 AM

Jul 2017
Too bad Anri, you've tried the "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" romantic gesture, but had to give that to Togashi instead.

The trip to one of Tokyo Musashino's matches for Aoi, Ohtomo and Tachibana is one that Tachibana has to quivel in fear, requesting to be out of that specific match. It's normal to see friends supporting friends, but to Tachibana, Musashino Youth is not like that thanks to Manager Satake gruelling his team and working off their asses. Though the photographer Aoi definitely misunderstood the relationship between Hana and Ashito.

Musashino Youth's match that's made up of players that fall short of standards, and numbers that maketh the team instead of skills, with their super high, hard and fast press time being the signature stemming from their manager's words to take risks. And when Satake's words are brought to the soccer field, they have no fear and pressure to make it mentally, even with Kaneda as the irregularity to win 3-0. Working as the teamwork, is where Tokyo Esperion sorely lacks.

Hana clearly has no time because she's got her classes, yet Aoi reckons her to stay, which makes Ohtomo hilariously angry thinking that this is a couple's spat. And then there's Tachibana's twin sister Miyako in the women's team...with Ohtomo playing a Senku (that immediately got shot back). Of course, Kaneda wasn't liked by the team playing by Aoi's style but more aggressively and with his annoying attitude that earns the ire of everyone. But like it or not, he's the reason why Musashino is like this now, even if Tachibana's about to lash at him.

For Hana growing to be an aspiring sports doctor, Aoi not understanding her intentions is more than just frustrations alone (that Ohtomo is just blessed lols) and getting weird heartpangs about it. But even worse, is the reshuffle of the B team to face Musashino head-on...and Tachibana's in it.

Like it or not, this is the best line-up they have, and in all circumstances, only one word springs to mind: WIN. Win this match against Tachibana's old undefeated team.
KANLen09Aug 20, 2022 5:57 AM
Aug 20, 2022 5:38 AM
May 2017
the next weeks episode is gonna be crazy! cant wait for the next episode to come!

Aug 20, 2022 5:44 AM

Feb 2017
It's great that Tachibana is slowly but surely getting his confidence. When the reporter girl mentioned his different type of strength and how everybody in his previous team was still interested in him, I was thinking that he could become the team's glue in the future and be a captain. He has a strong sense of responsibility, that role would suit him well. I can't wait to see what he will do in the match against Musashino.
It's surprise that he has a twin sister! Otomo trying to appear serious/attractive to girls is always funny.

And Aoi really needs to figure something out asap in regards to how he interacts with Hana. Hopefully Otomo gives him a lecture. The boy is dense as a neutron star. Hopefully they resolve their currently strained relationship by the end of this season.

Aug 20, 2022 5:51 AM
May 2021
So much to take in this episode.

Anri’s failed attempt to have lunch with Ashito.

Hana and Ashito relationship thickens. Honestly hope this season ends on a satisfying note with them. Aoi seems to be catching true feelings for her. Dude was insisting her to stay after the match 😉. Hana high kick was also crazy tho…

Nice seeing Ashito step up and confront Kaneda but everyone including him is aware he hasn’t put up results on the stat sheet yet to back himself up.

Nonetheless the trio and Aoi specifically have noticed Kaneda is a selfish one man show on Musashino. So whatever happens Aoi gonna take note of that for sure.

Can’t wait for these last 5 episodes. It’s gonna be so satisfying when Musashino and Esperion go head to head. Also sad this is getting over soon. Knowing how busy Production IG is gonna be I’m nervous if it’ll be a long wait for a 2nd season.
LeoDragoAug 20, 2022 9:31 AM
Aug 20, 2022 6:15 AM

Oct 2017
I like Tachibana's sister, she's a beauty. The high kick from Hana was hilarious. Dumb Ashito just doesn't get it. Hope he'll understand it before it's too late though.
Aug 20, 2022 6:19 AM

May 2020
Still going with the love triangle thing lol. Anyways the usual trash-talking there towards the end, just won't be fun leading up to the match without these kinda things. Hope Esperion gives Musashino a thrashing.
Aug 20, 2022 6:21 AM
Feb 2015
It started the ao hana relationship deeper than before. And made ao realize who hana is to him.
Aug 20, 2022 6:40 AM
Sep 2015
So Musashino is a kind of giant killing team, but this kind of team can only go so far in the anime that takes giant killing tactic as its main theme. If I remember correctly there's manga/anime in the past that play with this idea but I forget its name. Generally I expect a big fish to continue to eat small fish in Ao Ashi, and Esperion is a very big fish in a Japanese pond.

I don't expect a romance aspect to be this complicated. Now Togashi is involved in this mess too by eating Anri's bento that was supposed to give to Aoi. And there's already Aoi-Hana-Kuribayashi triangle, and let's not forget that Anri has a crush on the coach Fukuda, and Motoki is her childhood friend. Wow, this line-up is just as exciting as a soccer match line-up LOL. Ohtomo seems to be the only one missing this romantic chaos train, he sacrifice himself to act as a running gag.

Aoi getting upset that Kaneda insult Tachibana but its actually Aoi's words that hurt Tachibana the most. Because Aoi only speak the truth, and not insult, so when Aoi criticized Tachibana in the previous match, Tachibana completely lose his confidence. But I'm glad Tachibana getting upset when Kaneda insult Aoi, even if it almost lead to a physical confrontation.

Takeshima and Togashi had a fight reminds me that sometimes members in the same team had a fight for a who-knows reason. But the worst thing out of this unnecessary infighting is that some, if not most of the time, they're not resolved in a better relationship. It's very likely that they'll get worse and thus bring the whole team's morale down. And it seems like Takeshima and Togashi fall into this category. I hope they'll reconcile, in fact, I expect they're gonna reconcile soon, because they're fictional characters. If they're real people the chance that they'll reconcile is almost close to zero.

Oh, when I watch Shoot last week I kinda expect more fan service from Ao Ashi too, but it look like there'll be none. Maybe I'll have to looking forward to Blue Lock instead.
Aug 20, 2022 6:55 AM
Mar 2022
upcoming 2 eps will be the greatest eps in ao Ashi S1

Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world.The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility.Everywhere you look in this world,wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well.As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist.The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love.
Aug 20, 2022 7:03 AM
Feb 2021
And she succeed on giving that photo but inexplicably also Nice Kick Hana Chan! Finally Tachibana is inhaling some sense in himself by confronting his past rather than running away from it. In the meantime, Poor Otomo getting swiftly crushed in process of impressing the girl. Anyway, you guys better give those vengeful jerk a sweet repercussion for that mockery and insulting.
Aug 20, 2022 7:36 AM
Apr 2018
They fucked up Tachibana's name, from Souichirou to Soichiro, which can be misread as Soy-chiro.

This is why long vowel shouldn't be ignored when you romanize Japanese.
Aug 20, 2022 7:39 AM

Dec 2020
Again with the unnecessary drama, just let me enjoy the actual sport.
Aug 20, 2022 7:43 AM
Jun 2022
A very nice episode! And funny! I laughed especially with those moments.

Aug 20, 2022 8:41 AM

Feb 2021
Abysmal_Saint76 said:
And she succeed on giving that photo but inexplicably also Nice Kick Hana Chan! Finally Tachibana is inhaling some sense in himself by confronting his past rather than running away from it. In the meantime, Poor Otomo getting swiftly crushed in process of impressing the girl. Anyway, you guys better give those vengeful jerk a sweet repercussion for that mockery and insulting.

zxcxv said:
It started the ao hana relationship deeper than before. And made ao realize who hana is to him.

Yes, Ashito began to realize who is Hana to him. I gope there will be romance between them too!
LeoDrago said:
So much to take in this episode.

Anri’s failed attempt to have luck with Ashito.

Hana and Ashito relationship thickens. Honestly hope this season ends on a satisfying note with them. Aoi seems to be catching feelings quick. Dude wanted Hana to stay after the match 😉.

Nice seeing Ashito step up and confront Kaneda but everyone’s aware he hasn’t put the results on the stat sheet yet to talk back to him.

Nonetheless the trio and Aoi specifically have noticed Kaneda is a selfish one man show on Musashino. So whatever happens Aoi gonna take note of that for sure.

Can’t wait for this last 5 episodes. It’s gonna be so satisfying when Musashino and Esperion go head to head. Also sad this is getting over soon. Knowing how busy Production IG is I’m nervous if it’ll be a long wait for a 2nd season.

I hope that the next season will air at the end of 2023!
Tsarko said:
It's great that Tachibana is slowly but surely getting his confidence. When the reporter girl mentioned his different type of strength and how everybody in his previous team was still interested in him, I was thinking that he could become the team's glue in the future and be a captain. He has a strong sense of responsibility, that role would suit him well. I can't wait to see what he will do in the match against Musashino.
It's surprise that he has a twin sister! Otomo trying to appear serious/attractive to girls is always funny.

And Aoi really needs to figure something out asap in regards to how he interacts with Hana. Hopefully Otomo gives him a lecture. The boy is dense as a neutron star. Hopefully they resolve their currently strained relationship by the end of this season.

KANLen09 said:
Too bad Anri, you've tried the "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" romantic gesture, but had to give that to Togashi instead.

The trip to one of Tokyo Musashino's matches for Aoi, Ohtomo and Tachibana is one that Tachibana has to quivel in fear, requesting to be out of that specific match. It's normal to see friends supporting friends, but to Tachibana, Musashino Youth is not like that thanks to Manager Satake gruelling his team and working off their asses. Though the photographer Aoi definitely misunderstood the relationship between Hana and Ashito.

Musashino Youth's match that's made up of players that fall short of standards, and numbers that maketh the team instead of skills, with their super high, hard and fast press time being the signature stemming from their manager's words to take risks. And when Satake's words are brought to the soccer field, they have no fear and pressure to make it mentally, even with Kaneda as the irregularity to win 3-0. Working as the teamwork, is where Tokyo Esperion sorely lacks.

Hana clearly has no time because she's got her classes, yet Aoi reckons her to stay, which makes Ohtomo hilariously angry thinking that this is a couple's spat. And then there's Tachibana's twin sister Miyako in the women's team...with Ohtomo playing a Senku (that immediately got shot back). Of course, Kaneda wasn't liked by the team playing by Aoi's style but more aggressively and with his annoying attitude that earns the ire of everyone. But like it or not, he's the reason why Musashino is like this now, even if Tachibana's about to lash at him.

For Hana growing to be an aspiring sports doctor, Aoi not understanding her intentions is more than just frustrations alone (that Ohtomo is just blessed lols) and getting weird heartpangs about it. But even worse, is the reshuffle of the B team to face Musashino head-on...and Tachibana's in it.

Like it or not, this is the best line-up they have, and in all circumstances, only one word springs to mind: WIN. Win this match against Tachibana's old undefeated team.

I am so happy for Tachibana! Instead of locking himself and balming others for his faults, he decided to play next match with his former team Musashino! Now he is my favorite guy in Ao Ashi!
And this epic moment at the end of the episode when he can't tolerate Kaneda's behavior towards Ashito. He did great! I would also do the same in his place!
Aug 20, 2022 8:54 AM
Apr 2022
I have one question how long is this series going for? How long until episode 24? And how many chapters is the Manga?
Aug 20, 2022 8:55 AM

Nov 2013
They cut a lot of things again from the manga in this episode. They don't show enough how much the opponent getting pressured despite winning in possession against Musashino, and how united Musashino are in executing the super high press. Also the interaction between Aoi and Togashi explaining what happen between him and Takeshima is being cut. I wonder if they will show
next episode.
“You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.”
Aug 20, 2022 9:13 AM
Dec 2015
Hana is so lovely!!!
Aug 20, 2022 9:15 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Kaneda continue bitching people left and right, he also do that with his captain too. I think it may backfire him on the next match, and he'll be become more mad after then xd. Tachibana on the other side have the caring twin sister, and people from the enemy team said they still missing him. Shall be enough fuel for the gloomy dude to be stand up next. While Aoi, should have care more about Hana feeling, even though idk how its being handled for the future event. Otherwise, next match incoming. Kuroda and Asari return to the team, and might be a perfect chance to put end with Togashi dispute. Speaking of Togashi, dude really take the whole big lunch box from Anri by himself. How can he still able to fight the red-haired dude when his stomach shall be full. xd

Let's see next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 20, 2022 10:07 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
It looks like all that trash talking from Kaneda has lit a fire under Tachibana ass, but still is hesitant on playing against his former team. Musashino on the other hand has become a stronger team since Tachibana left with their high pressing attack which can be trouble for the other team that is trying to score.
Aug 20, 2022 10:16 AM

Mar 2022
this anime keeps getting better.

Aug 20, 2022 10:37 AM

Jan 2020
So Anri has quickly moved on from Aoi? Or am I mistaken? Anyway, Aoi technically isn’t the wrong about Hana making meal plans for Kuribayashi being a good thing for her, but the way he asked “why do you need to ask me” was quite dense. Hopefully he starts understanding how to better interact with Hana. As for the match, I’m definitely interested in seeing how the trio plays.
Aug 20, 2022 10:57 AM

Sep 2020
What an episode! Damn this dude Ashito, first telling Hana that he wants her to stay and talk to her, and then he goes off on her soon after. Good thing he realized, or at least I think so, on the drive back after seeing that picture. The moment when Tachibana said he would like to play alongside Ashito and Ootomo with the music in the background hit differently, a truly wholesome moment. After this long build-up, I can't wait to see what the next episode holds.
Aug 20, 2022 11:30 AM
Oct 2016
This Musashino team is something else. We'd heard about their record being undefeated and the top team in the league but seeing them play in person is another experience. Their defensive press completely smothers any chance for the opposing team to play the ball. Committing three players on the press is very risky but if it pays off then its a big win. The Musashino manager telling the team to take risks to cover their weaknesses is a good philosophy. Face those weaknesses head on instead of trying to ignore them and only play to your strengths. Which is something that Tachibana must do now, he can't run from his past and his weaknesses. He has to face his old teammates no matter what, it makes me very happy that he's a starter in this next match. Tachibana getting angry at Kaneda showed where his heart is now. Something that Aoi could learn from since he's mostly been ignoring Hana feelings for a while now. Yeah they have a big match coming up but he should still talk to her and consider how she feels. This Esperion team has a lot of inner turmoil while, aside from Kaneda, the Musashino team is a well oiled machine. Their clash should be exciting.
Aug 20, 2022 12:00 PM

Oct 2021
Overgrow530 said:
I have one question how long is this series going for? How long until episode 24? And how many chapters is the Manga?
we are at ep 19 so 5 more weeks. and the manga have 303 translated chapters as off now. i dont know number of released chapter
Aug 20, 2022 12:03 PM

Oct 2021
phantomfandom said:
So Musashino is a kind of giant killing team, but this kind of team can only go so far in the anime that takes giant killing tactic as its main theme. If I remember correctly there's manga/anime in the past that play with this idea but I forget its name. Generally I expect a big fish to continue to eat small fish in Ao Ashi, and Esperion is a very big fish in a Japanese pond.

I don't expect a romance aspect to be this complicated. Now Togashi is involved in this mess too by eating Anri's bento that was supposed to give to Aoi. And there's already Aoi-Hana-Kuribayashi triangle, and let's not forget that Anri has a crush on the coach Fukuda, and Motoki is her childhood friend. Wow, this line-up is just as exciting as a soccer match line-up LOL. Ohtomo seems to be the only one missing this romantic chaos train, he sacrifice himself to act as a running gag.

Aoi getting upset that Kaneda insult Tachibana but its actually Aoi's words that hurt Tachibana the most. Because Aoi only speak the truth, and not insult, so when Aoi criticized Tachibana in the previous match, Tachibana completely lose his confidence. But I'm glad Tachibana getting upset when Kaneda insult Aoi, even if it almost lead to a physical confrontation.

Takeshima and Togashi had a fight reminds me that sometimes members in the same team had a fight for a who-knows reason. But the worst thing out of this unnecessary infighting is that some, if not most of the time, they're not resolved in a better relationship. It's very likely that they'll get worse and thus bring the whole team's morale down. And it seems like Takeshima and Togashi fall into this category. I hope they'll reconcile, in fact, I expect they're gonna reconcile soon, because they're fictional characters. If they're real people the chance that they'll reconcile is almost close to zero.

Oh, when I watch Shoot last week I kinda expect more fan service from Ao Ashi too, but it look like there'll be none. Maybe I'll have to looking forward to Blue Lock instead.

anri does not have a crush on fukuda. she is just a hardcore fan.and dont worry wont give spoilers but love triangle wont last long.
Aug 20, 2022 12:23 PM
Apr 2018
We still don't know yet. In the manga, Anri still doesn't give up on Aoi.

The only thing that is very clear is the author has been building up Anri x Togashi for a while, but neither of them had show any sign of love.
Aug 20, 2022 12:52 PM

Sep 2020
What a great episode. Well worth the two weeks wait IMO. I'm hoping that Kaneda will have a Nunez moment next episode where he gets a red card from being riled up by maybe Togashi or Takeshima. Speaking of those two, apparently, they had a huge fight which will only make their partnership worse.

Two positions missing in the lineup and you would have to assume that Asari and Kuroda will fill up those spots. Can't wait for the next episode.

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Aug 20, 2022 1:45 PM

Apr 2018
I fucking hate this romantic subplot, it's just annoying and utterly useless. Aside from that, Kanade reminds me of . Well, it was really heartwarming to know that everyone still thinks highly of Tachibana. He just gotta step a level up in the Esperion team. Also, he stood up for Ashito which made me like him even more. He's having a lot of down moments but IG, it's soon that he'll reveal his true strenght. Kaneda is such a fucking F-tier character in terms of everything.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 20, 2022 2:44 PM
Jun 2021
the animation isn't as consistent anymore, but it's still a very good adaptation.
Aug 20, 2022 3:22 PM
Jan 2021
ta weno el furbo owo
Aug 20, 2022 4:53 PM

Dec 2020
YOO tachibana's sister is kinda ..... Yk..😝😝

but omg aoi ashito you FOOOOL. this god damn soccer hyperfixinated dumbass 😭😭 poor hana gotta deal with someone like him. nice kick hana

anri giving her hand made lunch to togashi ummmmm they kindddda cute..

and tachibana☹️ bro everyone's rooting for you and they truly do believe in you im so sad as to how he cant see Why they would
Aug 20, 2022 6:14 PM

Feb 2019
it looks like they won't win but I hope they do
Aug 20, 2022 7:21 PM

Aug 2013
I have grown so attached to these characters I love them to death!!

My hype levels are through the roof for this upcoming match I really hope they go all out with the animation!!!

Love this anime so much.
Aug 20, 2022 7:46 PM

Jun 2021
Well hey, Togashi gets a free lunch even if it was meant for Aoi. So awkward haha.

We get to finally see these Musashino guys in action. Had a few questions about that: What’s wrong with “pressing high”? And what’s the point of what Satake said about “taking risks”? I mean they’re playing as a single cohesive unit and like Aoi said they’re aware of their own weaknesses, is that why they can take risks or are more willing to?

Did Hana poke his butt? Haha. Their awkward flirting is just too precious, man. I guess she’s a little jealous of Anri though haha. Ohtomo was gonna lose it if Miyako was Tachibana’s gf. He had that “damn flirty couples” look on his face haha. Ohtomo trying to hit on Miyako and then getting shot down so hard lol. Poor guy!

I guess we see how Kaneda doesn’t fit the team style. Dude is the Evil Aoi, just talking about getting the ball to him and scoring. Overcompensating for being shit before I guess. Phony tryouts? Oh get fucked. I can’t stand this dude! Aoi is a good friend standing up for Tachibana and calling Kaneda out on his bullshit. If Kaneda played as well as he talked shit, this fucker would have made Esperion. Hell, he’d have gone pro.

Hana kicking Aoi in the face was great lol. Those two are seriously so awkward. They have feelings but don’t quite understand it themselves lol. Ohtomo looked pleased, little troll lol.

Without Yoshitsune, the teams gonna have to rely on their own skills and strengths. This issue with Togashi and guys like Takeshima and Kuroda needs to be resolved. Tachibana seems like he’s getting his shit together. Everyone needs to shape up before the match. Big time. Musashino ain’t messing about, if Esperion doesn’t bring their A game they’re done.
Aug 21, 2022 12:22 AM
Jul 2021
Not a bad episode. You could tell that this episode is a setup for next week's episode. Next week's episode sounds like it will feature a match between Esperion and Musashino. Tachibana will have to face his former teammates and Kaneda will have a chance at proving to Esperion that they made the wrong choice. I'm looking forward to next week's episode.
Aug 21, 2022 4:16 AM

Oct 2008
i don't know who is more of a trash: Kaneda or Akutsu...well maybe Akutsu is more skilled and has trashy attitude but Kaneda is far more of a trash because of a more trashy attitude and his skills and mindset is really not for teamwork...
Ootomo reactions are so hilarious!
as for Hana looks like she's slowly realizing that she cares for Ashito...come on! let the love/romance begin! lolz
5/5.

Aug 21, 2022 4:29 AM
Aug 2021
Silent_Shadow05 said:
Well hey, Togashi gets a free lunch even if it was meant for Aoi. So awkward haha.

We get to finally see these Musashino guys in action. Had a few questions about that: What’s wrong with “pressing high”? And what’s the point of what Satake said about “taking risks”? I mean they’re playing as a single cohesive unit and like Aoi said they’re aware of their own weaknesses, is that why they can take risks or are more willing to?

Did Hana poke his butt? Haha. Their awkward flirting is just too precious, man. I guess she’s a little jealous of Anri though haha. Ohtomo was gonna lose it if Miyako was Tachibana’s gf. He had that “damn flirty couples” look on his face haha. Ohtomo trying to hit on Miyako and then getting shot down so hard lol. Poor guy!

I guess we see how Kaneda doesn’t fit the team style. Dude is the Evil Aoi, just talking about getting the ball to him and scoring. Overcompensating for being shit before I guess. Phony tryouts? Oh get fucked. I can’t stand this dude! Aoi is a good friend standing up for Tachibana and calling Kaneda out on his bullshit. If Kaneda played as well as he talked shit, this fucker would have made Esperion. Hell, he’d have gone pro.

Hana kicking Aoi in the face was great lol. Those two are seriously so awkward. They have feelings but don’t quite understand it themselves lol. Ohtomo looked pleased, little troll lol.

Without Yoshitsune, the teams gonna have to rely on their own skills and strengths. This issue with Togashi and guys like Takeshima and Kuroda needs to be resolved. Tachibana seems like he’s getting his shit together. Everyone needs to shape up before the match. Big time. Musashino ain’t messing about, if Esperion doesn’t bring their A game they’re done.
well i think you need to see Liverpool klopp's gegenpressing. They both very similar imo. The problems with this tactic is they need all 11 players moving literally as single unit. I think this tactic is "high risk, high return" becaus, if you fail, the space you left open would be easily get exploited right away by opponent. But if you succed, you can spray attack as quick as possible.
Aug 21, 2022 5:19 AM

Feb 2021
SideCharacterKal said:
I fucking hate this romantic subplot, it's just annoying and utterly useless. Aside from that, Kanade reminds me of . Well, it was really heartwarming to know that everyone still thinks highly of Tachibana. He just gotta step a level up in the Esperion team. Also, he stood up for Ashito which made me like him even more. He's having a lot of down moments but IG, it's soon that he'll reveal his true strenght. Kaneda is such a fucking F-tier character in terms of everything.

I agree, he is a very unpleasant man. I don't like him and his attitude towards Ashito and Tachibana.
Aug 21, 2022 5:28 AM

Mar 2014
Good build for the great match that will come.

Could be better, more focused on the real sports than the player feelings and insecurities. We get that Tachibana isnt scoring. We used to that all the time in real life...

But hm... since Esperion is a top team who have a top youth, they should be on the top so, Im expecting a victory here. High pressure teams with lack of talented players should at least have some draws and lose. No way literally 1 player can make a difference.
Aug 21, 2022 8:53 AM

Feb 2021
Lol Togashi got to eat the bento made by Anri which was originally supposed to be for Ao. She's learning to cook now. Damn, she badly wants to overtake Hana huh?

Damn, Miyako is kinda hot lol. Ohtomo trying to woo her with that Jojo-like face was hilarious.

Kaneda has become such a douchebag. As much as I want the Aoi and the bois to slander him, the real joy would be in defeating him in the upcoming match. Kaneda is the embodiment of a Blue Lock striker's mindset and ego.

The bois have a heart-to-heart in the backseat.

Welp, the team seems to be in shambles. Kuroda and Asari are returning so they might be out of sync with Team B and/or might have become too advanced with their short stay in Team A and would probably find it hard to fit in again with their old teammates. Also, Takeshima and Togashi had a fight (probably about Togashi going for a goal rather than defending) so the defence might not be able to perform well.

That surprise photo though ಥ_ಥ. Aoi really had to say all that to Hana >:(

Tachibana will indeed be playing as a forward in the next match. I wonder where Kuroda/Asari would be placed. Asari would probably be the missing defender.

Oh man, only a few eps until this season ends. Really hoping for a fast S2 release. IG should start with Ao Ashito's production as soon as they are done with the Haikyuu movies.

Aug 21, 2022 9:32 AM

May 2021
Oh boy oh boy, this episode made me feel a rollercoaster of emotions.
Damn, I'm rooting for Hana x Ashito ship tho. Wonder what fate'll have in store for the two of them ;)
Annnnnddddd suuuuuupeeerrrrr pumped for the upcoming game against Mushashino!!!! LES GOOOOO BOISSSS
If you choose to do only what you know, you'll never experience the joy of being able to do something you couldn't before.
Aug 21, 2022 10:03 AM
May 2022
I love this episode but, why they did Hana so dirty😩😩 as a girl, I don't like her character.
Aug 21, 2022 10:44 AM
Mar 2015
The clueless finally got fired up
Aug 21, 2022 2:39 PM
Aug 2022
Too philosophical than the action-oriented soccer anime I had in mind
Aug 21, 2022 4:24 PM
Nov 2021
Felt empty-ish. It's far from a filler but left me wanting more in a not so pleasant way.
Aug 21, 2022 6:42 PM

Nov 2012
Ofc they're all starting 😂
U know Tachibana is gonna score in this game
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Aug 22, 2022 8:49 PM

May 2021
Tachibana's time to shine is approaching. Kaneda is a guy who still thinks a forward is naturally superior to a defender. He would most likely lose.

On the other hand, Aoi and Hana have a nasty fight. Really love the chemistry they're developing here. Here's hoping they patch things up by talking and grow closer to each other.

Aug 23, 2022 4:37 AM

Dec 2020
Aoi you're an idiot lol
Aug 23, 2022 11:54 AM
Apr 2022
it was actually really good imo
Aug 23, 2022 11:55 AM

Oct 2020
dense as a rock as usual...
also, go tachibana go!

✧ THE NIGHT SHONE UPON TWO, ME & YOU ✧ FORUM SET BY:SAINTZEPH

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Will hana and ashito fall in love?

Weebhpk - Jun 25, 2022

16 by axou12 »»
Yesterday, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Ao Ashi Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Sep 24, 2022

225 by Shantanubarman »»
Apr 17, 11:36 PM

» Second season announcement

Ale054 - Nov 7, 2022

11 by bsiebert25 »»
Apr 13, 2:28 PM

Poll: » Ao Ashi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - May 28, 2022

56 by 5hadow17 »»
Apr 1, 1:41 AM

Poll: » Ao Ashi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - May 7, 2022

148 by _sporsho_ »»
Mar 12, 4:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.