Pages (171) « First ... « 131 132 [133] 134 135 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
Jan 3, 2013 1:53 AM

Shizuo - IIZZAAIIYYAA
Kuroko - I like when he suddenly apear out of nowhere
Sanji - I like the way he fight more than Luffy
L - One of the best detective character
Celty - She is a unique character
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.

Jan 3, 2013 2:06 AM

@renders

Spiegel, Spike
Cowboy Bebop
Haven't watch the show yet...

Heiwajima, Shizuo
Durarara!!
Awesome and badass character! He is also in my extended fav characters :D

Kuroko, Tetsuya
Kuroko no Basket
Haven't watch Kurobas but from what I heard from friends, he is a likeable character. I plan on watch Kurobas soon :D

Furukawa, Akio
Clannad Movie
Haven't watch Clannad series

Harribel, Tier
Bleach
A badass female villain! My fav female espada after Nel

Onizuka, Eikichi
Great Teacher Onizuka
Don't know much about him...

Sanji
One Piece
I only watch OP a few early episodes and the only thing I now about Sanji is he good at cooking and love to flirts with girls...

Narumi, Ayumu
Spiral: Suiri no Kizuna
Uhhh never heard of this chara...

Lawliet, L
Death Note
Looooooove him so much!!!!

Sturluson, Celty
Durarara!!
A mysterious character. headless biker XD a pretty interesting character, I actually ship her with Shizuo, lol
OTP: Kid x Law | Katsuki x Izuku | Erwin x Levi | Hide x Kaneki | Sanada x Yukimura | Guren x Shinya | See more!

» My doujinshi collection
» Favorite Boku no Hero Academia doujinshi

Jan 3, 2013 2:07 AM

Characters I know inside-out:

Hei - a true badass anti-hero. I'm pretty sure the whole DtB series would be dump without him

Hibari Kyoya - He's my second favorite of the KHR series! Totally badass yet weird at some points too. Well, at least in the comedic parts

Nura Rikuo - He was my last anime husbando. He's so friggin cute as human and dead sexy as yokai.

Sebastian Michaelis - I think he is too perfect. He barely has any history and just acts like a total slave for Ciel like in a stereotyped harem anime (well.. mostly in the anime, but still). also the way he never gets defeated kinda makes it boring. We all know who's gonna win because Sebastian's absolute perfectness. I don't mean he doesn't have to die in anyway, he can just get defeated by tiring or exhaustion or something... or get "defeated" and after that walking away all cool-looking, if that made any sense.

Characters that I have not watched of its origin, but know quite a few info (spoilers >>):

L: One of the smartest and also funny at times. He's also cute
Alucard: One of those going-against-your-own-race-to-save-the-world characters? Damn I love those.

Modified by Figma, Jan 3, 2013 2:17 AM
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!

Jan 3, 2013 2:30 AM

Hei - The most badass character in series.
Gokudera - A truly loyal servant.
Hibari - The most interesting character in series.
Celty - Interesting character.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.

Jan 3, 2013 7:37 AM

@NeoAnkara

Kurono Kurumu - Not a terrible character, i personally preferred the ice woman, but she was still pretty entertaining.

Keima - I really like Keima, i think that he is a brilliant and interesting character in a brilliant and interesting series, he is funny, weirdly cool and just an all round boss.

Issei - He kind of annoyed me, i didn't like DXD all that much myself, and he was part of the reason. I found him useless and a generic character in a bad way. Whenever i saw him i just wanted to punch him, i think that it was his attitude that pissed me off somehow.

Misaka Mikoto - still haven't finished the series but she was fairly entertaining, i remember wanting there to be more romance between her and the main, but seeing as i haven't watched it all, it may well happen.

Tachibana Kanade - Not bad again, i was always rooting for her to go off with the main guy. The ending was just soooo god damn sad :'( but yeah she was OK, i just wish she had stayed...

Toujou Konoe - Not going to lie, she didn't really make much on an impression on me, as i said earlier, i didn't really like the series, and she, in my opinion didn't give anything to the series to make it better.

Juvia - Meh, again OK i guess, i don't particularly like Gray myself and so i don't really care to much about her, but i guess she is fine as a side character to liven up the guild.

Chihiro - Sorry but one of my least favourites of all Keima's conquests. Although not BAD, i found her just really annoying, and pissed me off at times. I would have preferred if the Teacher, or Martial Arts girl were in the series more instead of her. P.S really pumped for season 3 :)

Ririchiyo - hmm, fine i guess again, i didn't have very strong opinions either way about her. I didn't really like her voice actress, although i think she suited the part very well.

Nodoka "Honya" Miyazaki - Sorry but i watched Negima soooo long ago, and it had sooo many girls in it, i cant remember a single one of them.

Jan 3, 2013 1:02 PM

@Zageroth

Monkey D., Luffy - My favorite shounen main out there. He has a great personality and set of abilites. The naive way he started to pursue his dream and his funny attitude make him easy likeable starting out One Piece.

Hei - Chinese Electric Batman.

Stanfield, Claire - This guy is completely mental and that's what great about him.

Yaegashi, Taichi - Inaban stole the show in Kokoro Connect so I didn't pay much attention to the others but he was kinda too nice and self gratifying.

Jan 3, 2013 1:08 PM

Holo ~ A fantastic character who goes through so much development and is such a likeable character. Holo's fantastic.

Senjougahara, Hitagi ~ Another very likeable character, she also goes through quite a bit of development. Her snappy humor is something I always find quite funny.

Yonsa, Balsa ~ LOVE Balsa. I haven't finished this series yet, something I have been meaning to get around to, but Balsa has already shown just how awesome she is.

Himura, Kenshin ~ One of my favorite characters too. Iconic, badass and just plain loveable, Kenshin is like the perfect main character.

Ryougi, Shiki ~ Another extremely badass character, one of my favorites of all time, how could you NOT love Shiki!

Jan 3, 2013 1:11 PM

@Kipcha

Shiki - Still watching the movies, but i find her meh so far

Emna Ai - Great emotionless girl character

Jan 3, 2013 1:12 PM
@RockerXD

Tomoya one word legendary. Toltally relate some love relationships by him.

Katsuragi, Keima What a nerd.

Koyomi Araragi he is cool.
Modified by LegendGoldDark, Jan 3, 2013 1:16 PM

Jan 3, 2013 1:19 PM

Lawliet, L ~ L was a very good character and kept the series going at a very good pace. Extremely likeable, although as a character I personally prefered Light.

Sakagami, Tomoyo ~ Honestly, I never saw the big deal with Tomoyo... She always seemed so bland to me.

Ichinose, Kotomi ~ Kotomi is just plain adorable! Very sweet and I liked her arc, although I didn't like her as much as Nagisa.

Ryougi, Shiki ~ Again, like I said above, Shiki is my personal favorite of all time. Talk about an amazing character.

Kasumi, Fuu ~ I did not like her as much as Mugen but she was very interesting in hew own way.

Suzumiya, Haruhi ~ I have a lot of love for Haruhi! I didn't really realise it till watching Dissapearance and realised how much I missed her while watching it.

Yagami, Light ~ Ahh, I love his ideals and wanting to kill criminals, not to mention his fall into insanity.

Ryuk ~ A very cool guy indeed, with such a sense of humor.

Jan 3, 2013 1:32 PM

@Kipcha
Ryougi, Shiki - cool mc with some interesting abilities, i liked Fujino more though
Kururugi, Suzaku - this guy gets a lot of hate but i thought he was a decent rival for Lelouch
Heiwajima, Shizuo - my fav character from Durarara, i wished the anime had focused on him a bit more
Himura, Kenshin - i like him more on Tsuiokuhen when he is Battosai, an awesome assasin instead of Kenshin from the tv series
Enma, Ai - only good reason to watch Jigoku Shoujo

Jan 3, 2013 1:53 PM

@silversaint

-Date Masamune - Deffinitely one of my fave anime characters ever <3 He's a swordsman, badass, good leader, has an awesome voice with awesome English, awesome character design, cares for his comrades, it's interesting to watch him, I can't ask for more :D
-Roberta - Though I prefer Revy, Eda and Balalaika, Roberta is also quite a badass female, she's pretty strong and it was somehow entertaining to watch her ^^ Though I found her pretty creepy at moments xD
-Alucard - Another badass character who's strong and so interesting to watch xD I love him, I love both his personality and design a lot ^^
-Lelouch Lamperouge - He's someone I deffinitely respect and pretty much the only CG character I loved xD He's really interesting and a really well-written chara, though I also admire him, I feel sorry for him in the same time. He didn't deserve all the shit which happened to him...
-Vegeta - He's probably my fave Dragon Ball chara, after Piccolo ^^ Pretty badass, I loved him both as a villain and a good guy :D
-Okabe Rintarou - He's quite interesting and can be pretty hillarous, though he didn't grew on me much...

Jan 3, 2013 2:23 PM

Hibari Kyoya - One of the most interesting and mysterious character in Reborn.

Heiwajima Shizuo - I like when he start rampaging.

Date Masamune - I like Basara game and he is one of my favorite.

Roronoa Zoro - Because i like swordsman he is one of my top favorite.

Byakuya Kuchiki - Not realy like himbut he is strong.

Hiruma Youichi - The devil blackmailing captain.

Yamamoto Takeshi - Same as Zoro.

Aomine Daiki - He remind me of Agon sometimes.
Modified by NeoAnkara, Jan 3, 2013 2:33 PM

Jan 3, 2013 3:32 PM

@NeoAnkara

i have the feeling that i did your list in another tread....

So... Here i go with the characters....

Male characters
-Katsuragi Keima: I like this pal a lot, first time i ever watched a hero with glasses (my constant karma) but he is also a player (and what a player) without exaggeration, i've learn a lot from him.
-Hyoudou Issei: not exactly a fan of a self proclaimed perverted and plus his dream of being "the harem king" is a little out of my perpective, but, his determination is really something.
-Uzumaki Naruto: well... Yeah... That's it.

Female
-Kurumu: Among all the harems i've seen she is like my least favorite heroine.
-Tachibana Kanade: jokes aside, she is almost a real angel, so sweet, that she almost competes with Mizaki Mei in my favs, but the moe eyepatch wins.
-Chihiro: I really wish at the end of the series, Keima end up with her, she is so nice... Figuratively speaking.... You know what i mean.
-Haqua: the epitome of perfectin... That is she, but her attitude is not enought to like her. She serves just as a comic relief and that's it.... Some times she looks even more useless than Erushi

I really liked your extended characters. Very nice selection.
See you next time!

PD: sorry for the eventual typos.
Modified by Zaraquiel99, Jan 3, 2013 3:46 PM

Jan 3, 2013 3:34 PM
@Xaraquiel99

Hei He seems intersting. Just like Zewi.

Spiegel, Spike Really really really overated lol.

Tsunemori, Akane She..... Aright character. Everytime when she tries to do the crimes alone, she does the dumb stuff ever. Best to be with partner.

Misaki, Mei Fantastic character.
Modified by LegendGoldDark, Jan 3, 2013 3:39 PM

Jan 3, 2013 5:35 PM

@GoldenBRS

Lawliet, L - How does he eat so many sweets without getting fat?

Ryougi, Shiki - She is just awesome.

Kasumi, Fuu - Fuu was totally useless imo. She always needed protection and couldn't do shit on her own. The usual whimsy ojou-sama kinda character.

Suzumiya, Haruhi - Really overrated. Kyon made the show.

Jan 3, 2013 5:46 PM

@Zylixae

Luffy - Got on my nerves a lot less than I had expected as I started watching. Currently have OP on hold around episode 200, will probably pick it up later when I'm bored.

Holo - Never seen the anime, but it's one of my top priorities at the moment. Her character looks bauss.

Senjougahara - Fourth-best girl of the -monogatari franchise, just behind Shinobu and the Araragi sisters.

Balsa - Currently watching Moribito, best fucking show I've watched in a while. She's awesome.

Vash - Being a Kinofag, his character morals are the complete opposite of mine. Cool character though.

Kenshin - He is fucking awesome. I love that show, really do, but my external died on me and I lost the rest of the episodes...

Shiki - Yer had her in my favorites until they reset all the lists. She'd still be there if I weren't a lazy fuck. Great character, Nasu's character development is purely amazing. Read all the novels btw.

You can skip me if you want.
Edit: Thank you ^^
Modified by datfag, Jan 3, 2013 6:00 PM
The Internet is a very bad place, you should never go there.

Jan 3, 2013 5:50 PM

Rakka - I love her innocence and fresh perspective, it helps with the viewer's perspective as well. She starts out with the same perspective and knowledge level as the viewers. :)

Jan 3, 2013 6:07 PM

@srv1025

Mizusu - I have to say I had more love for Tohno than her, but that's just me.

Yui - Overall I thought Yui was a good character, but what prevents her from going into my favorite characters is the fact they gave her the empty-headed/clueless/acts dumb archetype to make "look cute". That always bothers me. That's her only flaw.

Taiga - I love Taiga with the force of a thousand greek sun gods and would do my best to wife/cuddle/hug/befriend if real. So I believe this is a good choice. She's also one of the few characters that has felt very human to me.

Claes - I have not watched Gunslinger girl but my friend really likes her.

Jan 4, 2013 12:39 PM

Asuka - Haven't seen that Anime yet but I heard she was pretty badarse.

Inuyasha - He really knows how to fight, he was pretty funny

Kagome - I liked her, she was cute and funny.

Shizuo - He is badarse, I'd never mess with him.

Jan 4, 2013 12:43 PM
Nagato, Yuki Intersting character.

Nakamura, Yuri Good character. can be dumb.

Jan 4, 2013 1:01 PM

@GoldenBRS

Lawliet, L: also my most favorite character on death note

Cifer, Ulquiorra: dam his fight was so badass

Suzumiya, Haruhi: hmmmmm

Yagami, Lightlight is so badass as fuck

Ryuk: dont know why u like him he was so annoying

Tu Oderschvank, Nelliel: Nellie FTW(dam tits)

Jan 4, 2013 2:15 PM
@dranime1

Orihime: no idea how you like her. She's just all *cry* *cry*

Erza: agreed. best character in FT not including Jellal and maybe Gray. Just too damn awesome.

Vegeta, Tifa, Goku, Kenshin, Train: don't know them.

Kakashi: ok...? Never really stood out, but pretty good.

Kurapika: Never would've believed someone so girly could be so badass... Until Kurapika appeared. ;P He's just awesome.

Boa: I like her imagination. No idea how she can imagine Luffy like that. That's just so hard its like impossible. ;P

Jan 4, 2013 2:22 PM

@dranime1

Inoue Orihime : don't really like or hate her...

Vegeta : my favorite DBZ character, it was so epic when he fighted against Boo !

Son Goku : one of the best main characters in all shounen

Kakashi : I've really hesitate to put him in my favorite characters. The best in Naruto with Itachi Uchiha

Kurapika : like him too, enjoyed when he faces Uvoguine

Boa Hancock : in my favorite characters list too ! So beautiful, sexy and strong at the same part

You have good taste ^_^

@equestrian4life

Portgas D. Ace : Good character, i really like his style and his ability :)

Kurapika : See above

Ichimaru Gin : He make me think at Orochimaru (Naruto), i like his personality.

I don't know the others characters, sorry.
Modified by Taigo852214, Jan 4, 2013 2:36 PM

Jan 4, 2013 5:52 PM

@ ElevenCD

Mugen: One of the first characters I started to like. He underwent some good development

Revy: She also underwent some good development. I like her relationship with Rock. She cant aim for shit though.

Motoko: I'm still in the first season of S.A.C.. Her outfit aside, she's a likeable character.

Archer: I'm only familiar with the fate zero version. I find his arrogance funny and annoying.

Death the kid: Barely into soul eater so I cant comment on him yet

Jan 4, 2013 5:53 PM
@Death_Acolyte
Elric, Alphonse Remember him a long time ago. Good character.

Stanfield, Claire Can't remember him what he did that much.

Kougami, Shinya He is badass! Really liked his character.
Modified by LegendGoldDark, Jan 4, 2013 5:57 PM

Jan 4, 2013 6:08 PM

@GoldenBRS

L (Death Note): Interesting character, he made to whole show work. Death Note is one of the shows that I just have to go back and re-watch, L is a main reason for that.

Haruhi: F**king love Haruhi that's all

Fuu (Samurai Champloo): My favorite character besides Jin. She's basically the glue that holds Jin and Mugen together...or away from killing each other. You have to appreciate that.

Light Yagami (Death Note): I wish they'd make more main characters like him.

Ryuk (Death Note): Not much to say on him, but he is the reason the show started so I'll give him credit for being an awesome spectator.

Shiki Ryougi: Played with her and her male version in Melty Blood, I stuck with Akiha. I really want to watch Garden of Sinners though.

Jan 4, 2013 6:18 PM

@lime93

Enma Ai: I watched Hell Girl only for her.I feel sorry for her and her horrible past.Those villagers should have died.

Holo: I love her.She's smart,playful,strong and pretty.One of my favourite female characters.

Rei: My favourite sailor scout besides Sailor Pluto.She's super cool,cute and funny.
She can be pretty cold at times but that's what makes her more attractive.

Jan 4, 2013 6:55 PM

@mapotofuu

Death the Kid: I really love his symmetrical OCD. It's actually a thing I never get tired of laughing at. Also, I love it when he uses those strips on his head and becomes uber powerful.

Rukia: Rukia isn't annoying and typical female character. I love her bunny illustrations and her cool mannerism.

Kanade Tachibana: She's that type of non-emotional characters at first but the hidden feelings in her show through her actions. Her use of that program that giver her special things like hand knife, wings, etc. is part of makes her kickass and formidable.
Modified by RaspberryFruits, Jan 4, 2013 7:12 PM

Jan 4, 2013 7:00 PM

@Raspberry

I always thought Edward Elric was a good main character.

I haven't watched Darker Than Black past the first episode yet but Hei seems pretty cool to me.

Jan 4, 2013 7:06 PM

@Noah-san

Soryu, Asuka Langley- My favourite character from Evangelion. Really good character development.

Kaji, Ryouji- 'What does gender matter when there's love?'

Jan 4, 2013 7:11 PM

@SquadmemberRitsu

Spike - Epic, was on my list, took him off though. One of anime's favorites no doubt.

Lelouch - If it wasn't for Kallen and C.C. he would be my third choice for fav Code Geass character.
The forums are dark, and full of ego.

Jan 4, 2013 7:12 PM

@Sqaudmemeber

Kyon - A great character in Haruhi, wish he goes for Yuki

Homura - Magical Girls with Guns, she is my favorite Magical Girl of all time.

Yui - Really cute and funny despite being slow in learning

Yuki - I really loved her especially in the movie. She looks so cute

@Jovoo I have little knowledge of most of your characters

Revy - She reminds me of bit Matoko from Ghost in the Shell. Both are female badarses.

Ninja'd
Modified by MasterTengkorak, Jan 4, 2013 7:15 PM

Jan 4, 2013 7:35 PM
@mastertengkorak

azunyan: hell ya

konata: oh the good days

yurippe: all i remember was her in the special, oh god

homura: ohh the suffering

mio: I want more nichijou

Jan 4, 2013 7:50 PM

@Baconzombie

Kyuubey - one of the few interesting characters from Madoka
Dian, Isaac an Harvent, Miria - you cant have one without the other, one of my fav anime couples
Akiyama, Mio - she was the closest thing to a fav character from K-on for me
Okabe, Rintarou - my 10 fav character
Senjougahara, Hitagi - used to be in my top 10 but after Nise i started to dislike her
Araragi, Koyomi - he became very annoying in Nise

Jan 4, 2013 8:06 PM
@Silversaint

Roberta One crazy woman. She is intersting.

Vegeta He is overated.

Lamperouge, Lelouch Best man to trick anyone.

Jan 4, 2013 8:15 PM

@GoldenBRS
L: Heck yes, best Death Note character
Tomoyo: One of my favorite girls in Clannad, good personality and values
Kotomi: Smart girls are best girls
Shiki: So are ones willing to kill
Ulquiorra: So sad that he

Fuu: The only girl that had personality in Champloo. Maybe it was because she was pretty much the only girl.
Haruhi: not much to say here that hasn't already been said about her
Light: JUST ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU
Ryuk: The most well developed Shinigami I've even seen in an anime
Nel: Tite Kubo should write her more roles in the manga

I miss image BBC Code. May this sig stand as a testament to SSJMaster's power.

Jan 4, 2013 8:18 PM

Accelerator - He is a badass.

Takanashi Touka - I don't mind becoming her boyfriend.

Jan 4, 2013 9:09 PM

I wanna keep this thread going, so
@NeoAnkara
Kurumu: Cutest girl in Rosario
Keima: The greatest otaku
Issei: Didn't really like him that much, his personality was a bit offsetting, but he was a good character for DxD nonetheless
Misaka: LEVEL FIVE BEETOCH
Kanade: *crying gently*
Koneko: My favorite girl in DxD
Juvia: heheh, rain
Chihiro: her boldness is great
Ririchiyo: tsunshun all the way
Nodoka: the shy types are endearing

I miss image BBC Code. May this sig stand as a testament to SSJMaster's power.

Jan 4, 2013 9:16 PM

@Erenle

Accelerator: I liked him the most in the series, good you!

Gilgamesh: This guy... he was so annoying throughout both Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night ;_;

Natsume: Thumbs up.

Touka: Chu2byou wouldn't have been the same without her, I liked her.
"The man who asks a question is a fool for a minute, the man who does not ask is a fool for life."

Jan 5, 2013 6:27 AM

@Andomarn

Gintoki - AWESOME, so god damn funny and a badass fighter :) one of my favs, i love him

Shizuku - YES :D one of my favourite female characters of all time :D:D:D:D:D:D I was all for Shizuku x Natsuru

Yahiro Saiga - Hmm, don't really remember him all too much, but i think i didn't really liked him, i was a fan of Akira x Tadashi. I also didn't like him going off with Megumi. All round he kind of annoyed me.

Jan 5, 2013 4:23 PM

@Zageroth

Luffy - A rubber man is pretty cool, i guess.

Gintoki - I haven't watched alot of Gintama lately, but so far i think he's a pretty funny guy.

Jan 5, 2013 4:34 PM

Fruitykin said:
@Zageroth

Luffy - A rubber man is pretty cool, i guess.

Gintoki - I haven't watched alot of Gintama lately, but so far i think he's a pretty funny guy.

@Fruitykin

Luffy - on water 7 arc atm and he has yet to fully become a human character in my eyes. the stuff with usopp was great tho. im hoping to see a more vulnerable side to luffy in the future.

Jan 5, 2013 4:45 PM

Tomoya and Nagisa might be a good couple but i like Tomoya with Kyou more.

Jan 5, 2013 5:19 PM

Err Issei? Not a fan.
Don't see why Mikoto's so popular, she's alright at best.
Tenshi is kawaii moe bait but I like her.
Juvia? Ehhhhhh.

That's all I know.

Jan 6, 2013 1:49 AM

@-Sakuya-

-Hm, Houtarou is pretty nice in my book, He's a Yuuichi Nakamura character, so he wins. lol
-LOVE Guy, he's very cute and funny.
-Don't know Seijuro well enough yet, but he seems cool.
-Allen... meh, like Lavi more.
"Aiming for the mark takes precision, balance, and patience."

....Screw that, let's shoot the damn thing!

Jan 6, 2013 3:04 AM

@Sora

Sora: I was never too big a fan of the KH franchise, he just seemed like the generic lead in the games. I could be wrong but thats my opinion.

Zack: I liked him in Last Order, it filled in quite a massive gap in the plot for the actual FFVII game. He seemed dependable and I could see why Aeris would fall for him.

Ikuto: Been a while since I watched Shugo Chara but I remember him being the stereotypical bishy. I was rooting for him to win Amu though.

Kyouko: Despite the fact that I think Madoka is an awesome anime, I actually didnt like many of the characters. Kyouko was ok I guess but alot of the characters including her seemed very one dimensional. The overall plot was what made Madoka great, unfortunately not the characters.

Amu: The generic lead in her show. I've seen plenty who were like her. If anything, I felt Utau was the best from Shugo Chara as it felt she had more depth to her character.

Shima: I liked Shima, his route from Clannad: AS was very touching. It was good in the VN and it was well adapted in the anime.

Ohana: I really liked Ohana, her never quit attitude won me over quite early in the series. Her scenes with her grandmother towards the end of the series were some of the most heartwarming I've seen.

On a side note, try and put a bit of effort into your posts in here guys. I dont think anyone wants to see 3 word replies. It's either that or the rules arent followed at all. If you can't post something about the character apart from "HE IZ KEWL LOL!" then don't bother as it just makes you all look uneducated. Just an observation.
Modified by Riptos, Jan 6, 2013 3:12 AM

Jan 6, 2013 3:11 AM

Aisaka Taiga - One of the best tsundere.

Natsume Rin - I prefer Mio or Kurugaya than her.

Inaba Himeko - I like her attitude.

PS: I like your Mare profil pic.

Jan 6, 2013 3:15 AM

NeoAnkara said:
Aisaka Taiga - One of the best tsundere.

Natsume Rin - I prefer Mio or Kurugaya than her.

Inaba Himeko - I like her attitude.

PS: I like your Mare profil pic.
Riptos said:

On a side note, try and put a bit of effort into your posts in here guys. I dont think anyone wants to see 3 word replies. It's either that or the rules arent followed at all. If you can't post something about the character apart from "HE IZ KEWL LOL!" then don't bother as it just makes you all look uneducated. Just an observation.

LAWL, Yeah cheers. >_>

Jan 6, 2013 3:29 AM

I will retry this then.

Aisaka Taiga - One of the best tsundere. She is the good example of how tsundere work in real live.

Natsume Rin - I prefer Mio or Kurugaya than her. Maybe because i was into kuudere.

Inaba Himeko - I like her attitude. She is brash and to the point. And i like her VA.

Pages (171) « First ... « 131 132 [133] 134 135 » ... Last »