Forum Settings
Forums

Comment On The Above User's Favourite Characters - PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES

New
Pages (170) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Apr 29, 2010 8:33 PM

Dec 2008
@Lind_L_Tailor.

Haruhi: I like her. What she lacks for figure, she makes up for in snarkiness and big doe eyes. Kinda like a female version of Kyon.

Gauron: Now this was a f**ked up villian! Always backstabbing, killing and obsessing everywhere he went.
Apr 29, 2010 9:02 PM

Mar 2009
autisticanime

Tamaki- To be honest, I found him very annoying. He was over-dramatic, over the top and talked way too much.

Mikuru- I don't like her personality and the fact that she can be pushed around easily by Haruhi. However, she is cute.

Rei- I think throughout the series, I felt that she was invisible. Partly because she rarely ever talks, but that's just not the main reason. There are other quiet characters in other series which have presence anyhow but I think she didn't have one. Oh well, maybe she's there to balance up the always-talking Asuka. I don't like the fact that she will do something if she's told to do it.

Hanataro- Uh well, he's kinda funny and obviously not the cool type of character but I don't dislike him.

Shinji- He was okay, but I felt annoyed because
Apr 29, 2010 9:07 PM

Sep 2009
autisticanime said:
Kinda like a female version of Kyon.

What a coincidence, i've been using that analogy for ages. :D

Oh, and i've updated the first post with another rule.
Apr 29, 2010 9:35 PM

Dec 2008
I got a question. If you're not familiar with the characters above you, then should you try to answer to the one's you're sorta familiar with?

I haven't seen the shows on AlexSadist-sama's characters, but have heard of Revy, Sanzo and Alucard.
Apr 29, 2010 9:45 PM

Sep 2009
autisticanime said:
I got a question. If you're not familiar with the characters above you, then should you try to answer to the one's you're sorta familiar with?

I haven't seen the shows on AlexSadist-sama's characters, but have heard of Revy, Sanzo and Alucard.

It's entirely up to you.
Apr 30, 2010 12:20 AM

Apr 2010
@Sama person

Light Yagami
he sucks so much so so much
he's a genius so he thinks that puts him above everyone else in the
world sure fine killing criminals I can see why he would maybe want to do that but he also ended up killing so many innocents without showing the least bit of compassion

YOU TELL HIM NEAR!
Apr 30, 2010 12:43 AM

Sep 2009
I just realised I didn't rate three characters on your list. I don't know if you just added them, or if I missed them or something, but i'll do them. Here's my previous comment on the others:
Lind_L_Tailor said:
Chiyo is cute, although Osaka>Chiyo.

FUCK ASUKA. FUCK EVERYTHING ABOUT ASUKA. SHE IS PURE GODDAMN WHINY ANNOYING INCARNATE AND I CANNOT STAND THE SIGHT OF HER. AND YES, CAPS LOCK IS NECESSARY.

I find Shinji oddly relatable. Granted, he's whiny and emo, but then again he reminds me of myself at his age. Except with less jerking off over comatose girls. :P

Simon is cool. Kinda annoying at first, but really develops as time goes on and becomes a true badass with time.

Yoko is basically just a fanservice girl, but even then she's still quite likeable. Not too well-developed, though... Except in "that" way.

As for Yuki and Mikuru, i'm not entirely sure if they are supposed to be played straight or just outright parodies of their archetypes. It's strange, really. Either way, I like them both, mostly Yuki though.

I haven't really seen much of Lucky Star, so I don't know much about Kagami.

Sister isn't my favourite character from Arakawa, but he is pretty funny. I swear to god, his joke at the end of episode 3 nearly killed me. Nino and Hoshi are still better, though.

As for Near, well... ugh. I really dislike Near. He's just a poor quality Jonas Quinn of L, only half as likeable, and twice as annoying and complacent.
Apr 30, 2010 1:29 AM

Apr 2010
so lets see, for Lind

negi springfield: there were many characters i didnt like in negima, and negi was one've them unfortunatly. I guess i got something against akamatsu leads =T.

never read 20th century boys so I wouldn't know about those characters.

Haruhi from Ouran was a decent character but i always found her to be overshadowed by the much more lively men of the series

Firo is always cool as can be, and a real good guy, nothing wrong with having almost any character from baccano in your top ten =D

I guess gauron was pretty cool as far as villains go o.o

Both the characters from hellsing were damn cool, Alucard being an immortal badass that everyone knows and loves

Ummm havent read far enough in negima (as ive grown bored with it) to see this jack guy but he looks cool

And finally the lovable main from Arukawa under the bridge. Nino's a weird one but always enjoyable to watch
Apr 30, 2010 3:26 AM

Dec 2008
@Leinggodf8.

The only character I know well is Kyon. I find him alright. Senisble but snarky.
Apr 30, 2010 3:35 AM

Aug 2009
@autisticanime
Tamaki is an ok character for me. At least he provides me humour I need.

Tessa, only if she were tsun or kuu, I'd like her more.

Asahina- well, she is my Goddess's plaything, so I've nth against her.

Ayanami and Shinji - though I like evangelion so much, Misato and Auska will always be the top for me. I'm quite indifferent to other characters. Perhaps, because Ayanami is so silent, and shinji is kinda a big crybaby.

Hanataro - I have to think for a while who this guy is. Out of Bleach for a while, but as far as I can remember, he is ok meh.
We are the United. Even in defeat we stand united.

Apr 30, 2010 7:54 AM

Dec 2008
@chronovid

Reinhard: The man who's destined to unite the Universe, he's one of my favorites as well.

Oberstein: God

Revy: I don't like her. She's so agressive to the point of being ridiculous.
Apr 30, 2010 10:11 AM

Mar 2009
@Cowabunga
-go figure half these guys are from LoGH. OF those, Reuenthal and Yang are my two favorites, but you cannot deny the epic of Reinhard or Oberstein either, I just personally don't like them as much.

Mechazawa!!! He's my second fav in that series after Hayashida

Misato-not a big fan of NGE to say the least, but anyone who keeps a beer drinking penguin around is pretty much automatically the coolest character in the show for me.

Souichi Negish-going based on what I've read in the manga, I love his incredible two-sidedness. But a job's a job!

And I would love to not get skipped this time!
Apr 30, 2010 11:11 AM

Apr 2010
FallnKnightFakir said:
I'm a giant weeaboo

Characters: Mechazawa and Misato and some girl I don't know

Mechazawa is a boss. Truly from a great series. Yes, a very good choice.

Misato is a slut. There's no denying that she wants Shinji's fight stick.
Apr 30, 2010 11:34 AM

Mar 2008
Flee

You have no characters to review.
I'll come back later and comment on someone elses ^_^
MarlsApr 30, 2010 11:38 AM
Coming soon!
Apr 30, 2010 11:43 AM

Apr 2010
Marls said:
Flee

You have no characters to review.
I'll come back later and comment on someone elses ^_^

Review Boku from Boku No Pico.
Apr 30, 2010 12:33 PM

Apr 2010
I choose to skip flea cuz he got nuthin

@marls

Spike = Cool
Holo = Sexy animal
Kamina = sexy hero who believes in bro
Maes =

Edward = I got no problems with him
Rika = Loli who eventually got annoying always talking bout fate and shit
Hitagi =Sexiest one on your list
Apr 30, 2010 12:58 PM
Sep 2009
@chiyos_Dad

Simon-- a fairly good character... but not to much I can say about him

Yoko Littner-- TTGL's resident fan service... what was her reason for wearing a bikini in the mist of battle again... but still, she was pretty kick-ass sometimes

Asuka -- Great character from NGE... her whole story is quite interesting

Shinji-- His complete pessimism and whining got annoying from time to time, but really a great character regardless

Kei-- I hate this over the top horny, immature prick... Taken I have only watched the anime

Kagami-- I guess I can see what is likable about her...
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.
Apr 30, 2010 1:24 PM

Apr 2010
judojon said:
@chiyos_Dad

Yoko Littner-- TTGL's resident fan service... what was her reason for wearing a bikini in the mist of battle again... but still, she was pretty kick-ass sometimes

She lives in the desert would be my reasoning

This is her reasoning

Edit might as well

L is Moe
Haruhi is cool
Haruko is cool
Souichi is OMFG AWESOME!
And Taiga is cute!
chiyos_DadApr 30, 2010 1:35 PM
Apr 30, 2010 1:31 PM

Oct 2009
chiyos_dad:

Asuka- great choice, I like rei better but they're both good
Shinji- ...good at times but hes a bit annoying with the whole kaworu thing
nagato- another great choice, she's my favorite haruhi girl

idk the other ones
Apr 30, 2010 4:41 PM

Aug 2009
@Chopstick

Kuwabara: When I think Japanese delinquent he is the first person to pop into my head, plus has bad ass hair :)

Hyatt: never watched excel saga

Cirucci: not that important of a character....dont have much of an opinion

Sabrina: she always scared the hell out of me as a kid, and I hate fighting her because I have to use psychic pokemans
Apr 30, 2010 4:52 PM

Sep 2009
OK, i'm adding a new rule: Don't post if you haven't got any characters favourited.

Anyway, camj4f:

Ginko: Haven't seen Mushishi.

Spike: Hell yeah, Spike. Undoubtedly the best character in Cowboy Bebop, and that's saying something.

Evangeline A.K. McDowell: OH HELL YES. I friggin' love Evangeline. She's one of my favourite Negima characters, and there's a lot of Negima characters I really like. She also basically wins the award for "MOST BADASS LOLI EVER".

Kenji Harima: Haven't seen much of School Rumble.

Taiga Aisaka: Haven't seen Toradora.

Lelouch Lamperouge: Interesting character. Really loved the chess motif he brought. Wish they had played with that a little more.

Holo: Again, I like her, but without Lawrence she isn't as good.

Asuka: Annoying whiny bitch, constantly wants to hog all the attention despite deserving none of it, starts off mildly competent and becomes a completely distraight Worf by the end. Fuck her.

Shana: Haven't seen Shakugan no Shana.

Negi Springfield: HELL YES. My absolute favourite character of all time. After two blatant author avatars in his previous works, you can really tell Akamatsu put a lot of work into Negi, and it paid off. For a start, unlike most Shonen protagonists, he's relatively down to earth and believably human (ironically), and stunningly likeable for it. They also did a good job of keeping in check that he is just a kid, despite all of his badassery. And speaking of badassery, I have two words for you: Magia Erebrea.
Apr 30, 2010 5:03 PM

Jan 2010
I only know Haruhi and Nino, and they are both awesome xD
Apr 30, 2010 5:32 PM

Nov 2009
@holypoop

OMG I actually know some on here and 84.7% Compatability =)

Anyway.

Lelouch: I love him, he is such a genius and is my favourite male character in anime at the moment.

Gray: Along with Natsu makes Fairy Tail the next big thing in it's genre in my opinion, the uniqueness of his stripping habit makes him a funny guy as well.

Zero: From what I saw of him in Vampire Knight, I thought he was a bit emo for my tastes, but then I dont believe I was too big a fan of any character in that anime.

Iwasawa:

Thats about all I know there.
Apr 30, 2010 7:55 PM

Aug 2009
SuperKyou

Lelouch - I had varying opinions of him throughout the entire series and almost a hateful feeling which did a 360 at the end. A cold character but unlike most of them, he has a heart.

Aisaka Taiga - I thought she got a little over sometimes but she's cute and expresses her emotions fiercely. Atleast she's not as thickheaded or annoying as most female leads are. Though the voice can really irritate me sometimes.

Kyou - Ok..I hate her. I hate every girl from the first season of Clannad. She makes the top list. IMO she doesn't qualify as a proper character. As far as I remember, we didn't get to see much about her. Plus she's terrible coupled with Tomoya.

Satoko - Higurashi is bad. The lolis in it are worse. I hate all of them.

Sunohara - Now you're talking. One of my favourites in Clannad. He was all lols. I despise the fact that he'd been given so less screentime in the second season.

Kallen - She's ok. I'm neutral about her. I like her boldness and fighting skills but I prefer CC over her.

V Consider Gundam 00 season 1 for Lockon Stratos
Apr 30, 2010 8:06 PM

Sep 2009
@k0k0:

Byakuya: Eh, I find him to be an arse, really. He's largely uncaring, absolute lawful neutral, and is essentially a brain-fried mess when the law screws him over, leaving him to try and kill his own sister. BEST BROTHER EVER.

Shizuo: IIIIIZAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAA

Kamina: Sheer manly goodness. The driving force of the early episodes, and of course...

Izaya: An evil, wacky fun crazy bastard. Gotta love him.

Claire Stanfield: Not my favourite Baccano character, but pretty damn cool. In fact, having any Baccano character on your favourites list is pretty much a solid.

L: What. An. Enigma. Seriously, L is one of the most strangely interesting characters i've seen. It's a shame we don't know more about him, because at the end of things, the man is still a puzzle.

Ulquiorra: Also a fairly interesting character. He's not one of my favourites... but I do like him.

Also, I haven't seen Samurai Champloo or Gundam 00, so I can't vouch for those.
May 1, 2010 12:18 AM

Dec 2008
@K0k0

I only seen enough Bleach to know Byakuya. Kinda a douchebag at times, but pretty kick ass too.
May 1, 2010 12:29 AM

Sep 2009
autisticanime said:
@K0k0

I only seen enough Bleach to know Byakuya. Kinda a douchebag at times, but pretty kick ass too.

*AHEM*

Also, if you don't know at least three characters on somebody's favourites, please wait for someone else to post.
May 1, 2010 1:08 PM

Nov 2007
I'll comment the chars i know '''XD

So,
Haruhi - i like her too,she's total sweet girl...and clever too...in short,i agree,she's awesome.
Max Montana - *hatehateha---* oh,wait,i had to comme--- in short i don't like him,sorry 'XD
Alucard - Pure win. I goddamn love him ♥

Hide and Seek

The Resistance
May 1, 2010 6:26 PM

May 2008
I only know Alucard and Osaka, but that's enough awesomeness in one place to form a new sun.

I enjoy watching people's favorites. Recommend your favorite show to me, even if I have it dropped/on hold.
May 1, 2010 7:49 PM

Sep 2009
Chiaki and T.K. are both gar. Yui is cute from what I've seen. Lelough is too pretentious in speech. Otherwise, I don't have deep knowledge of other characters so I can't comment any further.
May 1, 2010 8:17 PM
Sep 2009
I don't really know any of the characters in your list except for Kyon.
May 1, 2010 8:21 PM

Sep 2009
@PseudoJordan:

Tomoya Okazaki: Well, i'm still watching Clannad at the moment, but I find a bit of an unlikeable dick, to be honest. Subject to change, though.

Kyon: Loveably snarky bastard, easily the most enjoyable part of Haruhi.

Yoko Littner: One of the better fanservice characters, if not a great character all-round.

Sunohara Youhei: Haha, what a buttmonkey. Gotta love him. Especially when Fuko's fanclub charges him.

I don't know the other two.

EDIT: Eep, cut. Could the next person do both of us?
May 1, 2010 10:12 PM

Mar 2009
I'll comment on both the users above:

Divinity_123

Hei: I read the manga and liked him. He's pretty cool. He doesn't talk much but gets things done. Plus, he likes to eat, lol. What's not to like about that?

Saber: I didn't really like or dislike her; basically I'm neutral. However, it's good to see a female who can fight. The only thing though that I felt she should've done was to

Lind_L_Tailor

Fujioka: I didn't really like her. She was just a boring and forgettable character to me.

Firo: He was alright, but not memorable. I didn't like his VA's voice.

Alucard: One of the most badass characters ever. I like the fact that he murders in a very brutal way. Cool.

Max Montana: The fellow who looooves war. Oh well, can't say I like him, but he doesn't bother me in the least.
May 2, 2010 1:38 AM

Feb 2010
Light- I loved him because his thinking was so complex and awesome to follow, but I felt awkward when he went all psycho in the first half of the last episode. I really felt for him at the end when he was trying to depend on someone. His breathing and just everything about the scene made me want to cry. He was most definitely an epic character.

Alphard- An awesome character. She's so strong and she can fight Canaan head-on even though she has no "super-human" stuff. Only thing I didn't like about her, is that I could never really tell what her motivations were. I mean it was there, they told you, but it never really told me enough about her.

Revy- COMPLETE OWN. enough said.

I haven't seen the rest of them, but I'm going to watch Gintama soon.... Can't wait for summertime all day anime marathons...
May 2, 2010 1:45 AM

Nov 2009
Shiki - Sweet in a scary way. I approve.

Firo - Awesomeness. I approve.

Hei - :D :D :D :D :D Need I say more? I approve.

Mugan - Mugan's just mugen. He's one of those lovable asswipes. I approve.

Allen - Off the scale cuteness. I loooooooove him. So obviously, I approve.

L - <3

And Ciel - He wears tophats. I approve.

The other few - mehh. :)
curiouser and curiouser :)
May 2, 2010 2:02 AM

Feb 2010
Howl- Awesome crow wizard. I approve. (I'm doing it ur way)

Tamaki- HILARIOUS 24/7. Draws circles in his emo corner. Super approve.

Akira- He's got a billion dollars at his disposal. Need I say more? Approved.

Haji- creepy killer hand of awesome. I approve.

Chiyo's dad- AHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Death the Kid- He has black and white hair therefore he is cool.

Sebastion- He can kill with silverware therefore he is ninja.

Excalibur- EPIC WIN PWN.

Never heard of GodChild. Will watch Gintama in future. :)
May 2, 2010 2:09 AM

Sep 2009
@milkis13

Luffy: Haven't really seen much One Peice, but from what i've seen, Luffy is pretty cool.

Nozomu: ZETSUBOUSHITAAA!

Firo: Yay! Nice to see a fellow Firo lover on here. Gotta love the witty, smooth talking bastard. Also, I have the same hat as him. :P

Hei: Not one of my favourite DtB characters. Didn't really stick out to me in the long run. But... DAT COLLARBONE.

L: Crazy bastard, a complete enigma, but thoroughly loveable.

Haven't seen the others.
May 2, 2010 2:11 AM

Aug 2009
@Lind_Taylor

Firo - Firo is Win
May 2, 2010 2:16 AM
Apr 2009
_guu ^

Yay @ Rena, Shizuo, Otonashi, and Kyon
May 2, 2010 2:21 AM

Jul 2008
@Carmine
Kyo was actually one of my favourite characters from Fruits Basket xD
Ohh,Gray~ He always likes to take off his clothes,d'ohoho.
I approve to all your favourites from Reborn TO THE EXTREME.
Haven't seen Gintama yet D:
May 2, 2010 7:42 AM

Aug 2009
Mitzuke

Howl - I loved the movie. But Howl was more of a nuisance at the begining. Not a character I'd usually think of placing in my favourites. He was interesting though and in the second half of the movie, got a lot better.

Celty Sturlson - Oh yeah, she's one of the most awesome females I've seen. Thoug I don't like what they're doing to her now. She was much better in the intitial episodes...all mysterious and scary and badass.

Izaya - WIN WIN WIN. But where's Shizuo!? =O

Taiga - Surprisingly, unlike most female characters in a shoujo, she's not that annoying. Her screeches sure get me sometimes but overall, not a bad character. She's bold and I like that.

Haine - Oh yes yes yes. I recently finished DOGS OVA and I also plan to read the manga. Undoubtedly, one of the most intriguing characters. Badou isn't bad either. But justice hasn't been done to him. He deserves a whole series. His phobia's pretty interesting and so is his backstory. Damn I should start on that manga. He'd be one of my top favourites instantly had he been in a proper series.

V consider Gundam 00 season for Lockon.
May 2, 2010 7:44 AM

May 2009
EDIT: WE POSTED AT THE SAME/SIMILAR TIME(S). I'm sorry. I guess I'll do your characters too? x: One moment.

1:

didn't like the movie Howl's Moving Castle all that much, but I did love Howl himself. Nice choice. (:

I'm planning on watching Durarararararararrarara very very soon, so unfortunately I can't comment.

Then there are two "cutesy" type girls in a row. Admittedly, I do love Yui. ._____.

Prussia seems to be very popular. I'm not into the Hetallia fanbase, so I know nothing of him.

Taiga. Very nice choice. She's... kind of... very hot. No homo.

I can't commend on your last three choices. ): My apologies.

2:

I don't watch Bleach, so I can't comment on your favourite character.
I see you like the extremely popular character from Durarararara, but I haven't watched the series yet, so I can't say too much. ):
I haven't seen many episodes of TTGL, but Kamina is pretty cool.
Gundam 00 is on my "most anticipated/urgent" plan to watch list, so I'm excited to meet the two characters you've favourited. = w =
Mugen is not quite my type of character, but I can see why he's liked.
Claire was pretty epic.
L is next...up... I guess this makes us enemies. :>

That's all I can comment on.
DeusExMachinaMay 2, 2010 7:50 AM
May 2, 2010 9:00 AM

Sep 2008
^
Blah you have obsession on psycho bishounen chara huh ? =p
May 2, 2010 10:06 AM

Jan 2010
@fertygo

Mugen - Yes! I really liked him too, his attitude was great. ;D
Touka - I haven't watched Hyakko so I don't know exactly who she is, but she sounds like me irl lol.
Kyoko - She's adorable, and the main reason I want to watch Skip Beat! :)
Ryomou - She looks cool and badass, thumbs up.
Shiki - I loved her in the little bit of the Kara no Kyoukai movies I liked.
Akagi - Huh, no clue who he is. But he seems interesting.
Toshiro - I have to admit I fangirled over him in Gintama. He's so hilarious. :3
Revy - YEAHHHH. Definitely one of my all-time favorite females. She's hot, she's skilled, and she swears as much as I do.
Jin - Not as good as Mugen imo, but still a great character of Samurai Champloo.
Canaan - Another one of my fav. females. <3 I liked how she always went to great lengths to protect Maria.
May 2, 2010 10:17 AM

Jan 2010
@ Tayloroids

Natsu - I really like him, he's funny and has that will-power I admire so much.
Rokurouta - I've only seen one episode of Rainbow but from what I saw he seemed cool ;)
Izaya - "Humans should love me" AND WE DO! <3
Iwasawa - I loved her, her story was so sad and touching.
May 2, 2010 10:24 AM
Sep 2009
@holypoop

Lelouch - Fooled the world, nuff said.

Gray - This guy needs to keep his shirt on xD

Iwasawa - I hope she comes back...right when she began to grow on me she vanishes :/
May 2, 2010 10:24 AM

Oct 2009
@holypop
Ledouche-i hate him soooooo fucking much!!!!
izaya- he's pretty cool
GRAY- i actually like him alot his probably my favorite character on yuor list :)
May 2, 2010 10:52 AM

Feb 2009
No idea who the top 6-7 are, a fact totally redeemed by the presence of Regal

May 2, 2010 11:02 AM

Oct 2009
@tminus31

NOOB!!!
May 2, 2010 11:16 AM
Sep 2009
@BLeakXBuRSTX19

Yuuko-- she's rather interesting, though I don't care for the shows she is in

Spike-- complete badass, Bebop is awesome

Yomiko Readman-- the cutest bookworm ever

Allen Walker-- pretty cool character

Ruri Hoshino--my favorite character from Nadesico
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.
Pages (170) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» First Thing That Comes To Mind v21 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 27

6844 by R-unknown »»
4 seconds ago

» Ask the person below you a question. v34 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 28

2562 by perfectlyquiet »»
4 seconds ago

» Truth Or A Lie? v3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Sep 9, 2023

2368 by OniMage »»
1 minute ago

» Which Manga From the Above Users "Last Manga Updates" Would You Read? Ver. 0.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LoveLikeBlood - Dec 17, 2019

8258 by RobinTK »»
5 minutes ago

» Try to guess the right MAL score ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lscala - Feb 3, 2022

1461 by RobinTK »»
6 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.