Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 27, 2010 6:31 PM
Apr 2010
I reported my friends because they were spamming me but I didn't know they were kidding and I want to un-report them so they don't get deleted or warned. Could an admin help me?

Mod Edit: Resolved.
TenshoSep 17, 2016 3:31 AM
Apr 27, 2010 7:54 PM

Mar 2007
They have been removed. A few things though;
1) Please only report once per person. We don't need 3 reports reporting the same person doing the exact same thing. If you just say that it's excessive spam, we'll get the idea.

2) Get better friends? ^_^;;
Seriously though, I hope you understand people do get banned for this type of behaviour. Make sure they know that before they try something like that again (instead of asking you to clean up after they made a mess).
Sep 17, 2016 3:03 AM

May 2016
I accidentally reported someone in a forum instead of replying, since I'm probably blind and was tired when I sent the report, mixing it up with the reply button. Yes, I was blind enough to even think that the report confirmation was a confirmation for a reply. Any way that can be undone?
'I can't stand a man who laughs at his own jokes.'
- Emperor Desler
Sep 17, 2016 3:07 AM

Jan 2013
Admiral_Tyler said:
I accidentally reported someone in a forum instead of replying, since I'm probably blind and was tired when I sent the report, mixing it up with the reply button. Yes, I was blind enough to even think that the report confirmation was a confirmation for a reply. Any way that can be undone?
Lol you must've been blazed af
Sep 17, 2016 3:28 AM

May 2016
Annuvin said:
Admiral_Tyler said:

M8, get some sleep, you just posted this in a 6 years old thread. If you wrote a legit post in the report field then the mods will probably figure out you made a mistake.

Thanks. Dyslexia isn't too helpful either, tbh.
- Emperor Desler
Sep 17, 2016 3:36 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
Next time, you can just PM a forum mod if it was something you didn't intend to report. But if you just hit the wrong button instead of post, we'll probably figure that out on our own.
Sep 17, 2016 4:02 AM

May 2016
Tensho said:
Next time, you can just PM a forum mod if it was something you didn't intend to report. But if you just hit the wrong button instead of post, we'll probably figure that out on our own.

Alright. I'll keep that in mind if I ever mess up again. Thanks for the tip. Nice to see another Pringles fan, too.
- Emperor Desler

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Inactive Username Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Sep 21, 2015

3363 by oh »»
3 hours ago

» Reinstall the MAL app

ilias23 - Apr 15

2 by ilias23 »»
Yesterday, 11:11 PM

» Question about parental consent

AverageRiceFan - Yesterday

0 by AverageRiceFan »»
Yesterday, 8:44 PM

» Any way to disable the new chapter rating feature?

Need4Power - Aug 28, 2022

2 by Sleeping_Wendigo »»
Yesterday, 8:04 PM

» 2FA QR Code Not Generating

ZenFlux - Yesterday

0 by ZenFlux »»
Yesterday, 7:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.