Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Aug 18, 2022 8:32 PM

Feb 2014
billybub said:
curvedtree said:

The spoiler mark in that page is poorly written, so I got the wrong interpretation out of it.
Aug 18, 2022 9:01 PM
Mar 2015
The other vampires don't understand our couple
Aug 18, 2022 9:05 PM

Jan 2020
Ngl, I think this was the best episode so far
Aug 18, 2022 9:26 PM

Aug 2019
This series took a weird turn, but I dig it. Hopefully it doesn’t turn into a full on action show tho because I really enjoy the chill Sol.
Aug 18, 2022 9:28 PM
Mar 2013
I didn’t like the cliffhanger because I don’t wanna wait to see what happens on the best show airing this season, and slowly creeping into my Top 10 favorite anime of all time. “The night is for fooling around.” As someone who finds the night life very peaceful, this anime speaks to me on a spiritual level.
Aug 18, 2022 9:38 PM

Nov 2018
It's kind've amusing to me that Nazuna is the least physically attractive girl in the show...way better personality than the other vampires, though
Aug 18, 2022 9:40 PM

Feb 2014
Man Nazuna-chan was hard enough to handle and now there's more of em.XD

Cevoy said:
Rembe said:

All of them are Top tier. L list.

"All of them are Top tier. L list" 🤓

Surely, tierlists aren't a personal opinion

Hmm this seems fine.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Aug 18, 2022 9:55 PM
Dec 2020
The Nazuna vs. Seri scene was even more epic than I thought it would be, I definitely need to find out who did those cuts. Also, a lot more up close perfect shots the episode, which was also a treat to see.

We finally get introduced to the rest of the vamp crew, all set with their own introductions, and we manage to get a glimpse of each individual's personality. Funny, albeit slower, episode.
Aug 18, 2022 9:56 PM

Apr 2020
funny episode lol nice we get new characters also when nazuna and seri started fighting I started questioning if this was an action anime or not
Aug 18, 2022 10:15 PM

Apr 2020
Ahh the other vampires are here and hey all at once they appeared, this is fun.

Yamori is now confronted by other vampires and is surprised to think that despite all their moments with Nana, he hasn't become a vampire yet because Nana haven't made him to. I like all the characters' flairs, and they did pack some strat to win over Yamori, but if it's called dense if our boy rejects all of the girls' advances, his rejection is purely because of his attachment to Nana.

Oh speaking of Nana and her joke about shotgun marriage (hey I think I'm familiar with people who done that), we got a freaking cliffhanger when Yamori said something there at the end....that kinda feels scary.
Aug 18, 2022 11:18 PM
Mar 2021
For Kabura's character design, she has too much of a sexy milf voice, although if it’s the author intention for her to sound like that, I don’t mind.
Aug 18, 2022 11:35 PM

Dec 2021
left everyone at the end like 🧍‍♂️❔
Aug 18, 2022 11:36 PM
Aug 2022
Why does nazuna keep reject the idea of creating offspring up until this time?
Aug 19, 2022 12:04 AM

Dec 2021
Another good episode...... really entertaining and interesting
Aug 19, 2022 12:25 AM

Jul 2021
Goddamn what an episode, I'm speechless.

The girl in highschool dress suddenly trying to suck Yamori's blood and Nazuna just making an awesome entrance and ripping the girl's fucking hand off just happened so fast, I was so suprised. But man that was so awesome, I never expected action in this series and loved to see Nazuna's power and apparently she's very strong even by vampire standards it seems. Who would have thought?

Not gonna lie though, all those vampire women were really solid. Ko's really really commited to Nazuna to turn all of them down or it's just he's so young that he doesn't understand the concept of lust or attractiveness properly, good for him though.

The girl's explaining what tactic the other was using while trying to get close to Ko was hilarious to watch especially with their matter-of-fact tone like "here we go again" lmao.

The ending though, for some reason it got me so good with the awkward "nandesuka?" of Ko and Nazuna's "Ah". I'm thinking there's some twist there like you HAVE to fall in love in one year or something or you can't become vampire or something. Whatever it is I'm really looking forward to find that out.

6/5 episode. Fucking banger of an episode.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Aug 19, 2022 12:26 AM

Jan 2021
Fantastic episode! The introduction of new characters keeps you interested and grips you. The scene with Kikyou and Nazuna took me by surprise. I find it amusing that the charms from the cohort of vampires did not work on Kou.

Aug 19, 2022 12:37 AM

Nov 2015
I just love this one.

I've spent a ton of time wandering around at night. Never met a vampire (well...not to my knowledge, anyway), but I've sure met some interesting and unusual people, whether on the train or just randomly running across my path wherever I'm going.

This show captures that perfectly. At night, reality kind of fades around the edges, and it seems like anything could happen. Riding the train home at night isn't like doing it during the day, and walking down the street isn't a thing like it. Anyone you meet there could be...well, anyone. They might fascinate you. Or they might kill you, but probably not, and well, no one's been inclined to kill me so far.

Go wander around at night. Everyone should do it at least once. The world is very different in the moonlight.
Risk something, take back what's yours
Say something they know they might attack you for.
--Linkin Park, "Hands Held High"
Aug 19, 2022 12:48 AM

May 2019
Great episode but I don't appreciate the spoilers! Dislike when manga readers come in and spoil certain things that haven't occurred yet in the anime.

Anyways, we got to meet a group of vampires that demand to know why Nazuna hasn't turned Ko into a vampire. Also, I think they were shocked in that both Ko rejected their advances and that he actually wants to be a vampire but only with Nazuna. About that cliffhanger, sounds like there may be a time limit on turning possibly?
Aug 19, 2022 2:10 AM

Mar 2021
nice episode, seri and the gang making their first appearance
🐐

Aug 19, 2022 2:34 AM
Jan 2020
What happened at the end? I didn't understand that part
Aug 19, 2022 3:05 AM
Jul 2018
this episode was great
Aug 19, 2022 4:38 AM
Feb 2021
grubo nie oczkiwany zwrot akcij
Aug 19, 2022 5:34 AM
May 2020
more actiony in today's episode. dam those vamps sure are assertive
Aug 19, 2022 5:36 AM
May 2020
Great ep, litteraly boosted my score from 8 to 9, hopefully it wont dissapoint next eps
Aug 19, 2022 6:34 AM
Dec 2021
Shakjoe said:
Ionliosite2 said:

I have seen multiple of 50+ - 100+ episode anime, of course I know what I'm talking about, I don't need to watch a Gudnam to understand what you're saying. But nothing of what you said goes againts what I said.
Oh ok, my bad then, I get what you mean.

These days most animes don't follow this long con formula anymore.

They usually reveal what they are all about in the first eps.

Slow burns like these have not happened in a while so I understand why some people may have been spoiled by the fast pace of modern style anime.

Thing with this is, if you don't like the "nighttime vibes" slice-of-life aspect of the show, it's not like I would expect people to sit around and wait for the action to start - but I would question their taste since that stuff is awesome.
Aug 19, 2022 6:44 AM
Dec 2021
TsutanaiFuun said:
Goddamn what an episode, I'm speechless.

The girl in highschool dress suddenly trying to suck Yamori's blood and Nazuna just making an awesome entrance and ripping the girl's fucking hand off just happened so fast, I was so suprised. But man that was so awesome, I never expected action in this series and loved to see Nazuna's power and apparently she's very strong even by vampire standards it seems. Who would have thought?

Having read the manga I thought for sure everyone was going to be tipped off by the little fang they drew on her, but I guess that's such a trope now it didn't register, lol.
Aug 19, 2022 6:53 AM

Oct 2016
Holy shit, the character interactions are fucking glorious. I was wondering when we were gonna meet the other characters, then wham-bam, they drop almost all of them on us lmao.

They just dropped that nuke of a vampire fight on us as well, Goddamn.

The ending scene was hilarious, uh oh Nazuna-chan, looks like you forgot to tell Ko something. I guess Ko doesn't have the luxury to wait many years to become a vampire.

The chill midnight vibes turned to midnight hype for this episode. Though, I hope there's a balance at least.

Also nice to see Kiyosume even if just a little bit. We probably won't see much of her sadge. Can't wait for the next episode.
Aug 19, 2022 7:42 AM

Feb 2021
So the vampires increase their numbers by turning other humans into one of their own. Makes me wonder were these beautiful vampire onee-san oba-san humans before. Short but fluid fight scene, I really like this episode compared to the last one.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Aug 19, 2022 7:43 AM

Sep 2020
The comment traffic on those dozens of troll forum threads dissapeared overnight after this episode huh?
Lost my old account in the hacking accountpocalypse
Aug 19, 2022 7:44 AM

Feb 2021
Andrey212 said:
What happened at the end? I didn't understand that part
That's for us to find out next week.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Aug 19, 2022 8:18 AM
Aug 2021
got me fired up has alot of nice things
Aug 19, 2022 9:03 AM

Jul 2020
Alright, it's about time they introduced a hot blonde vampire chick! Plus some action scenes..This show has just gotten way more interesting lol
Aug 19, 2022 9:07 AM

Mar 2010
Damn if that lad wasn't such low in labido he could have had a harem but then again he would have gotten hitched long ago with Nazuna.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 19, 2022 9:09 AM

Sep 2020
serialexperimets said:
The characterdesign of the blonde one is really cool but the other Vampires look kind of bland and boring. One of the Vampires is also a child, maybe even younger than kou. She seems like she's six lmao.
Do you mean the one with the baggy sweater? She's not a child trust me, she is biologically an adult and below the sweater she is the size of an average adult woman.

If you bothered to pay attention you'd see that she was acting like a cutesy anime girl to get to Ko.

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
-DxP-Aug 20, 2022 3:18 AM
Aug 19, 2022 9:18 AM

Jan 2018
Damn, this episode was crazy. We're at the halfway point of the series so about time things were shaken up. I'm happy to see that the fight scene between Nazuna and Seri was clean just like the rest of the series.

I didn't think those girls in the OP were vampires so this was a nice surprise. Now we only have one person in the OP who didn't debut yet.
Aug 19, 2022 9:25 AM

Sep 2020
serialexperimets said:
Shakjoe said:
Do you mean the one with the baggy sweater? She's not a child trust me, she is biologically an adult and below the sweater she is the size of an average adult woman.

If you bothered to pay attention you'd see that she was acting like a cutesy anime girl to get to Ko.

I totally agree that mentally she has to be an adult but even if you're right about her body also being mature isn't it weird that she thinks she's more attractive if she acts like a child? But obviously that issue is a bigger one and it's about more than this anime. It's an issue about how we infantalize woman and think it's hot and isn't that kind of pedophilic?
The answer is a manga spoiler so I am sorry if I can't explain it in full detail.

Just be patient, or wait for the show to end and come back.

Or watch the manga if you want answers quickly.
Aug 19, 2022 9:27 AM

Jul 2017
Shakjoe said:
serialexperimets said:

I totally agree that mentally she has to be an adult but even if you're right about her body also being mature isn't it weird that she thinks she's more attractive if she acts like a child? But obviously that issue is a bigger one and it's about more than this anime. It's an issue about how we infantalize woman and think it's hot and isn't that kind of pedophilic?
The answer is a manga spoiler so I am sorry if I can't explain it in full detail.

Okay than I'll wait and hope for the best haha
Aug 19, 2022 9:32 AM

Sep 2020
serialexperimets said:
Shakjoe said:

Okay than I'll wait and hope for the best haha
You're not wrong in being mistrustful of the vampires. Like the show itself, many of the characters are not revealing all of their cards up front.

This episode was a glimpse that things are not as they seem.
Aug 19, 2022 9:50 AM

May 2015
curvedtree said:
billybub said:

The spoiler mark in that page is poorly written, so I got the wrong interpretation out of it.

Yeah that is very poorly worded
Aug 19, 2022 9:52 AM

Dec 2015
Cevoy said:
Since I'm bored, and she asked what's your type:

This is where we discover people of culture

Absolutely incredible ! For a romance anime it had a much more fluid fight than many other action ones.

500/5
Aug 19, 2022 10:11 AM
Aug 2022
Best Episode by far. A must watch
Aug 19, 2022 10:44 AM

Feb 2011
Great episode! glad to see some action between other vampires! (and glad to see some other vampires!)

The blonde chick was super cute, as was the short one with the long sleeves.

Admittedly this is my first time coming to the anime's page, and I have to LAUGH MY BUTT OFF at how angry the reviews are. I hope people continue to cope and seethe.

Aug 19, 2022 10:52 AM
Dec 2021
serialexperimets said:
Shakjoe said:

Well, it's not just something they put in the Anime, a lot of women act like that in Japan to attract guys. It's kind of like what's called "Aegyo" in Korea. (example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOnP6Hc63yk). IDK why you would say she looks "six" she's clearly the same size as the other girls and just looks like a grown woman acting "cutesy." In any case, complaining about it on MAL forum threads isn't going to change Japanese culture.
Aug 19, 2022 10:55 AM

Dec 2021
best episode so far
Aug 19, 2022 11:25 AM
May 2020
very good introduction into the other vampires that Nazuna knows
Aug 19, 2022 12:03 PM
Jun 2021
Baaah Baaah W episode + GOATED!

I do worry about the manipulation tactics that they spoke about in this episode though... How many women will now use these tactics on me... HaHa, oh well! 4,6/5

-Alilslutty

EDIT:
Guys! I changed my name from Alilslutty to my current one to represent my new found Judeo-Christian values... Do not be mad pls :(
TrashyPandyAug 24, 2022 6:33 AM
Aug 19, 2022 12:11 PM
Jan 2022
First of all I have big respect for ko in this episode. 5 smoking hot vampire babes? Awoooogaaa :ppp I'm letting them suck the blood out of me till I look like a slim jim XDD

And with that being said Big Boi Mike OUT!! XPPP
Aug 19, 2022 12:12 PM
Jan 2022
AlilSlutty said:
Baaah Baaah W episode + GOATED!

I do worry about the manipulation tactics that they spoke about in this episode though... How many women will now use these tactics on me... HaHa, oh well! 4,6/5

-AlilSlutty

W Episode review gangy! xd
Aug 19, 2022 12:30 PM
Jun 2022
Another great episode, about time other vampires appear. Hatsuka seems even more like girl then in manga.
Aug 19, 2022 12:33 PM
Jul 2022
what about the ending? maybe they'll leave the human world or there's a time limit to make him become a vampire
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2022

226 by korsarz »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2022

380 by soasss »»
Apr 19, 10:56 PM

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2022

231 by korsarz »»
Mar 30, 1:31 PM

» Second season confirmed by a reliable leaker.

lucio54 - Mar 10

35 by UnfunnyKing »»
Mar 28, 11:44 AM

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

mimimilk - Jul 4, 2022

383 by Mailo91 »»
Mar 26, 4:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.