Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 18, 2022 9:22 AM

Nov 2011
About time Seri makes a proper appearance in this show and I have to admit, she has quite a presence.

Not going to lie, I thought this episode turned out to be pretty entertaining at not just seeing Seri but also how she interacted with the others, particular with Kou. Oh and Niko is pretty cool. I swear, characters in this show have a lot of charisma among the female cast.
Aug 18, 2022 10:23 AM
Feb 2021
omw to see it (Limit)
Aug 18, 2022 10:34 AM
May 2022
they fuckin with us or what
Aug 18, 2022 10:56 AM

Jul 2017
It's not hard to see Kiyosumi's loyalty with Ko, for he brightens her life. But what if you add another one into the mix: Seri Kikyou, who was getting hit on by men, purely out of boredom and playing a pretend relationship. She's an even more burte gal version of Sono Bisque Doll's Marin Kitagawa, someone whom wants to waste her night away doing things that move her.

She's an enticing female...but a vampire? That's definitely scary to even anticipate the kicker moment as Ko gets taken away from Nazuna to meet the other vampires: Niko Hirata, Midori Kohakobe, Hatsuka Suzushiro and Kabura Honda. But yet, Ko just wanting the outlier that is Nazuna definitely piques their curiosity over their infighting with him for vampire reproduction. Still though, vampires have to act their human counterparts in the day doing their usual work, abd most of it can be presumed to basically girl talk that Ko can't vibe with.

It's interesting how each vampire girl has their own personalities reminiscent to keep their attraction vibes up to appeal to Ko, that it already looks like a dating sim of a love table talk scene. Of course, this is done with a reason in order to keep him alive rather than letting him be dead, and yet still, Nazuna can't handle romantic topics personally just yet, but she knows that protecting him from others will ensure him being her precious commodity that she doesn't want to end up making offspring with, and that's her modus operandi while the night child wants to become one.

Rather than a purely one-sided agreement, it's a shotgun marriage of sorts.
But being a vampire...definitely has its shortcomings...which I'm defo interested to learn with that cliffhanger.
Aug 18, 2022 11:03 AM

Oct 2017
Quite the entertaining episode. The other vampire ladies are charming and amusing. It was fun watching them trying to seduce Kou. The cliffhanger though, is there a time limit?
Aug 18, 2022 11:06 AM

Jan 2021
Another really good episode and more world building added to this already interesting story, definitely need to check out the manga now.

That short fight scene between Nazuna and Seri was really done.

I like all the new characters already and their dynamic with Kou is super entertaining but he knows where his priorities is at.
The cliffhanger was pretty nice at the end though as it seems being a Vampire isn't as good as Nazuna has made it out to be so I honestly cannot wait for the next episode to come already...

LoreMasterDanAug 18, 2022 11:09 AM
Aug 18, 2022 11:07 AM

Jun 2021
The anxiety of seeing your boss or colleagues on your days off because it just reminds you of work… I know that feeling haha.

It was nice to see Kiyosumi again. But daaamn dude, Nazuna straight up taking Seri’s arm like that lol. Stay tf away from her man! Haha. I really didn’t expect to meet so many new vampires this episode. Niko, Midori, Hatsuka, Kabura, Seri are like the Council of Vampire Waifus lol. It’s pretty interesting to hear how these vampires survive though. I mean they’re basically biologically engineered to lure men in like succubus for either food or to turn them.

Ko the virgin being offended that everyone kept assuming he was a virgin was pretty great haha. I like how these girls are playing like 4D chess to get to Ko and he’s just got this “umm…sure” attitude lol.

Oh boy, Nazuna! What a time to superhero land right into that convo haha. I like how she calls her arrangement with Ko kind of like a “shotgun marriage” lol. I suppose in a way it feels a bit like that.

I wonder what the deal was at the end. Is there a time limit or something on this vampire business? They really leaving it on that cliffhanger though huh?
Aug 18, 2022 11:15 AM
May 2021
Woww such a goated ep!! More vampires?? Plot is getting interesting noww!!
Aug 18, 2022 11:16 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Ko saw Kiyosumi again and apparently she got off 'early today.' Well, seems she is happy now knowing that Ko's offer to turn into a vampire stands.
Ko also ran into a strange girl named Seri who...is a vampire! She tries to bite him but Nazuna stops her!
Though in the end, Ko is taken away and into the company of other vampires who ask him who he wants to turn him into a vampire. He of course wants Nazuna, not them, which they are shocked about xD. Niko was annoyed being compared to similar to Nazuna when Ko told her lol.
It seems that Seri attacked Nazuna as it would cause too much trouble if she wasnt planning to use him to make offspring.
Meanwhile, the other vampire girls use their tactics to strategically try attract Ko to pick them...
Midori's attempt...failed!
They say they will have to kill him if he doesn't turn into a vampire and of course he tells them he wants to by falling in love with Nazuna...
And she enters the scene hearing them words! She is pretty embarassed xD.
The others ask Nazuna if she has a plan to make Ko fall for her. And Kabura's seduction attempt is stopped abruptly by Nazuna.
Ko stops their arguing by stating exactly what his intentions to become a vampire are about.
They agree to stop their hostility for now...
But are shocked at what Ko says next.

Looking forward to the next episode!
Rem4lifexDAug 18, 2022 11:19 AM
AISHITERU...REM!
Aug 18, 2022 11:17 AM
Jun 2022
finally some new characters for the two protagonists to interact with....hopefully they play a bigger part later on!
Aug 18, 2022 11:18 AM
Aug 2022
well now the plot starts and im still in love with this show ^^ i really love the VA they fit perfect to each character!
Aug 18, 2022 11:22 AM
Nov 2021
All I can say is that I have suddenly awakened a fetish for vampiresπŸ›
Aug 18, 2022 11:34 AM

Feb 2019
Damn ngl new girl almost had me. I thought she was just gonna be a hot new Jk archetype, but when she went for Ko’s blood it took me by surprise. Gyaru aesthetic will always be my weakness

The Sakuga in that scene was also really cool. Love the sequence of Nazuna flying down to save Ko.

Nazuna’s vampire family was hilarious and awesome, almost felt like twilight lol. They all give off insane ara ara energy.

I think the introduction of more characters is gonna take the story to even new heights. Plot is finally starting to move.
Marinate1016Aug 18, 2022 11:46 AM
Aug 18, 2022 11:36 AM
Nov 2016
Ko is a true gigachad turning down hot vampire ladies.
Aug 18, 2022 11:40 AM
Jan 2021
Ko getting picked up by a bunch of Onee-san vampires but Ko-kun chooses Nazuna... now that's loyalty
Aug 18, 2022 11:42 AM

Apr 2021
Yeah I knew such an episode had to come sooner or later.......An episode with more vampires that is!!! It was kinda weird but still the whole thing was fun. As usual this was a pretty good episode.
Aug 18, 2022 11:43 AM
Mar 2014
This show just gets better and better every episode I swear... they killed me with the cliffhanger! Can't wait to see how the plot develops (haven't read the manga so I'm totally blind).
Aug 18, 2022 11:44 AM
Feb 2021
All of the people talking about the story for this anime, this is the episode right here.
Aug 18, 2022 11:45 AM
Feb 2021
Cevoy said:
Since I'm bored, and she asked what's your type:

Tierlist

All of them are Top tier. L list.
Aug 18, 2022 11:47 AM

Jan 2014
Man this episode was quite good, I would say it was one of the best ones so far at least story-wise, tho the usual suspense was a bit weaker and pacing quite fast. Anyway, this just keeps getting better and better.
Aug 18, 2022 11:49 AM
Mar 2022
more vampire = hopefully better
Aug 18, 2022 11:50 AM

Jan 2014
Cevoy said:

Tierlist

Why "Hell no" for Midori? I would say that she is quite cute and all, I would put her quite high myself, but hey everyone has his preferences.
Aug 18, 2022 11:53 AM
Sep 2015
This might be the most evil cliffhanger in a while
Aug 18, 2022 12:09 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm its nice to see Shirakawa again. Though i wouldn't call this time of the night early. Her boss really works her to the bone at other times though. Yep not very convincing when Ko's starring right at her assets. Still its curious how similar Ko's attitude is with her though. But its nice to finally meet another vampire in the form of Seri. But man what a night for meeting other vampires though. Its amusing that even vampires care about popularity. Ko really has become quite the target for female vampires huh. The insight into each of their tactics though was insightful. Still Nico and the others choosing to show up now shows how concerned they are about Nazuna's actions with regards to the nature of vampires. But Ko really has a talent for dropping bombshells thats for sure. But its nice to finally meet other vampires.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 18, 2022 12:12 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So Kou runs into a gyaru named Seri who also turned out to be a vampire and tries to bite him. Nazuna stopped her just in time, but Kou already got abducted and brought before a group of female vampires to question his relationship with Nazuna before deciding to kill him or not. In the world of a vampires, humans are treated as commodities for food and reproduction, so if you are not feeding on humans or making offspring you're not trying to be a vampire. Vampires also survive by blending in with society and using their charm to draw people in. Nazuna on the other hand doesn't really do any of these things on top of her being embarrassed when it comes to romance. Despite all that Kou is willing to become a vampire through Nazuna, but there is a catch.
Aug 18, 2022 12:12 PM

Mar 2021
Palash123 said:

Well, between this, Vanitas no Karte, and Bakemonogotari, maybe Itamura Tomoyuki (director) does as well.
Aug 18, 2022 12:14 PM
Mar 2019
Okay this episode is literally the "hot singles in your area" pop-up if the hot singles came to abduct you.
Aug 18, 2022 12:20 PM

Jun 2015
Well things escalated quite quickly here. From one vamp to an entire ecosystem of them. And all of them certainly put the vamp in vampire. Kou is the ultimate laid back MC although I cant believe after spending so much time around a vampire he didn't notice the teeth of Seri when he was talking to her!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Aug 18, 2022 12:26 PM

Jan 2021
absolutelynormal said:
Palash123 said:

Well, between this, Vanitas no Karte, and Bakemonogotari, maybe Itamura Tomoyuki (director) does as well.
Yep the director done a bunch of work for the Monogatari series and also directed Vanitas no Karte as well funny enough hence why this show has the same vibes and is also great all around.
Aug 18, 2022 12:31 PM

Mar 2008
Oh yes I was waiting for this moment. The vampire gathering was really great (some nice OST once again). I don't think anyone would dare to complain that it's boring anymore. And if someone forgot that this is a vampire story after all, we had a nice darker moment. It turned out very well, I was afraid they would censor it.

Ahhh... Kitamura Eri as Niko. How cool.

Cevoy said:

Tierlist

OK. imo, some trash taste, but that's not my problem, so go for it. But... you know about the boy trap?
SaygramAug 18, 2022 12:42 PM

Aug 18, 2022 12:35 PM
Nov 2021
MegamiRem said:
Quite the entertaining episode. The other vampire ladies are charming and amusing. It was fun watching them trying to seduce Kou. The cliffhanger though, is there a time limit?

Aug 18, 2022 12:37 PM

Mar 2008
LoreMasterDan said:
absolutelynormal said:

Yep the director done a bunch of work for the Monogatari series and also directed Vanitas no Karte as well funny enough hence why this show has the same vibes and is also great all around.

The reasons are not important, what matters is that you made it. Greetings to you, new vampire fetishist.

Aug 18, 2022 12:43 PM

Dec 2017
Rembe said:
Cevoy said:

Tierlist

All of them are Top tier. L list.

"All of them are Top tier. L list" πŸ€“

Surely, tierlists aren't a personal opinion
Aug 18, 2022 12:46 PM

Dec 2017
Saygram said:
Oh yes I was waiting for this moment. The vampire gathering was really great (some nice OST once again). I don't think anyone would dare to complain that it's boring anymore. And if someone forgot that this is a vampire story after all, we had a nice darker moment. It turned out very well, I was afraid they would censor it.

Cevoy said:

Tierlist

OK. imo, some trash taste, but that's not my problem, so go for it. But... you know about the boy trap?

Hol up, I haven't read the manga... So which one of them has a dick? I got a feeling it's the one I put in "Ehh"
Aug 18, 2022 12:51 PM
Aug 2020
The best episode so far. New girls are very cute and the fight scene between Nazuna and the blonde vampire was short, but incredibly animated. I cannot wait for the next episode!
Aug 18, 2022 12:54 PM

Feb 2019
fun episode I always thought that it is going to be hard to introduce new characters in this anime but the author is doing a great job so far and we got to see other vampires
Aug 18, 2022 12:56 PM

Feb 2019
Hey look, Nazuna did a superhero landing. I wonder how her knee is. too bad she appeared when Ko says he wants to confess to her, ruining her rescue :P
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
Aug 18, 2022 12:58 PM
Jan 2022
Wow this episode was such a big switch compared to the previous ones. I was expecting someone big to happen but not this big. I really like all the other vampires, I think they all got their own charm to them, One thing I want to know is why is Kou not being a vampire putting is life at risk?

AHHHHH This is making me more and more excited for each episode now. I've stayed strong so far not reading ahead in the manga but its gonna be a lot harder to resist now
Aug 18, 2022 12:58 PM

Nov 2013
So, judging by Pikachu faces, there's a time limit to becoming a vampire.

Didn't expect to see so many new vampires.
Aug 18, 2022 1:01 PM

Mar 2008
Cevoy said:
Saygram said:

Hol up, I haven't read the manga... So which one of them has a dick? I got a feeling it's the one I put in "Ehh"

Then go read it. Totally worth it, because it only gets better and better. Ahhh shit... it was too big spoiler anyway. Sorry.

Aug 18, 2022 1:06 PM

Mar 2008
PlutoMayhem said:
One thing I want to know is why is Kou not being a vampire putting is life at risk?

Because he is a potential threat to vampires. He knows their identity, customs and habits. Such knowledge can be a deadly threat to them. But more on that, later.

Aug 18, 2022 1:15 PM

Feb 2021
This episode felt like it was 5 minutes.

Great episode!
Aug 18, 2022 1:18 PM
Feb 2021
THAT VAMPIRE FIGHT JESUS CHRIST
Aug 18, 2022 1:23 PM

Dec 2020
What an amazing episode with a lot of new characters and they are all vampires.
Nazuna fav character the fight was also amazing.

I know ko kun said no i want nazuna:).
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sγ‚·

Aug 18, 2022 1:25 PM

Dec 2017
Saygram said:
Cevoy said:

Then go read it. Totally worth it, because it only gets better and better. Ahhh shit... it was too big spoiler anyway. Sorry.

Nah don't worry, only made me more interested to check out the manga
Aug 18, 2022 1:39 PM

Jul 2021
Cevoy said:

Tierlist

Nice list.... except the fact that nazuna's in "not bad" !! Instant L. She deserves "yep" or higher lmao.
Aug 18, 2022 1:41 PM

Aug 2021
best episode so far easily. the fighting sequences had some excellent animation. the whole plot still makes me feel a little mehhhhh but overall it's good.
Aug 18, 2022 1:56 PM

Aug 2019
That fight came outta nowhere

Kabura easily best girl

Aug 18, 2022 1:57 PM

Jan 2020
Ko is clearly saying "juice" but the subtitles keep saying soda, and, from the looks of the can, it appears to be a soda. Tut, tut.

I kind of feel like this new girl might also be a vampire. Though, I don't care for her attitude compared to Nanakusa's.

I was right! And suddenly this became a fighting anime with Nanakusa beating the god damn brakes off of this hussy.

Well, that certainly escalated quickly. To think it'd be this easy after all. He's got vamps lining up to offer him kinship. Though, it was kind of nice to see him affirm his feelings for Nanakusa. But, I can't help but agree with the others. What's the point in dragging their feet? I feel like Ko and Nanakusa need to make a little more effort to fall in love. Being a human can only go so far. The plot seems like it'd have a lot more options the moment Ko became a vampire.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2022

226 by korsarz »»
Yesterday, 11:54 AM

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2022

380 by soasss »»
Apr 19, 10:56 PM

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2022

231 by korsarz »»
Mar 30, 1:31 PM

» Second season confirmed by a reliable leaker.

lucio54 - Mar 10

35 by UnfunnyKing »»
Mar 28, 11:44 AM

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

mimimilk - Jul 4, 2022

383 by Mailo91 »»
Mar 26, 4:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.