Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 28, 2010 1:48 PM
Nov 2009
Lawl what an action packed episode :) Glad to see Loli isn't dead xP I wanna see that Yammy scum die.
Apr 28, 2010 1:51 PM

Mar 2009
Ulquirra keeps suprising me, he is definitely my favorite character on bleach.
Apr 28, 2010 2:36 PM

Feb 2010
I have to say I really liked this part in the manga
but in teh anime idk..maybe it was orihime's screaming...despite the fact that im an ichihime fan..
oh boo
i can't wait for the fight tho! it's gonna have to be epicc!

4/5
Apr 28, 2010 3:37 PM

May 2009
Yammy's and idiot, and Orihime too, she should use Tsubaki, but it was just too amazing to complain, and next episode looks awesome too
"The weak get washed away by the tides of fate...The strong drink it up."-Godot
Apr 28, 2010 4:42 PM

Jun 2008
pacuuuuu3 said:
Yammy's and idiot, and Orihime too, she should use Tsubaki, but it was just too amazing to complain, and next episode looks awesome too

Tsubaki ain't doing shit against someone like Yammy. It can only kill some normal, stupid, animal like hollows.
Apr 28, 2010 5:14 PM

Jan 2010
Yammy...grew his arm back...didn't he? That's actually pretty badass.
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Apr 28, 2010 5:42 PM

May 2007
the new move by ulquiorra shooting down ichigo as he tried to dart pass him was awesome.

other than that, whoever is animating this manga is doing a terrible job. Ishida's entrance was an epic 2 page spread but 1 second in the anime. If they really wanted to kill time they should emphasize the cool scenes properly instead of just adding stupid ones and dragging on boring ones with orihime.
Apr 28, 2010 6:42 PM

Sep 2009
Xyik said:
whoever is animating this manga is doing a terrible job.

No shit.
Apr 28, 2010 7:25 PM
Jan 2010
WereMaiChzBurger said:
buckeymackfun said:
Exactly how many times did I hear:
"Kurosaki-kun!"
"inoue!"
._.

Orihime is being really lame in this arc >_>.

Name a time in the whole series of bleach when she hasn't been lame.. xD

Agreed!
I'm looking forward to see her going berserk, she has more than shield and healing creatures.
I wanna see her kickin' asses!
Lycaros cruh mae jessah
mae fes qur saga
Apr 28, 2010 7:33 PM

Jun 2008
daemonraco said:
WereMaiChzBurger said:
buckeymackfun said:
Exactly how many times did I hear:
"Kurosaki-kun!"
"inoue!"
._.

Orihime is being really lame in this arc >_>.

Name a time in the whole series of bleach when she hasn't been lame.. xD

Agreed!
I'm looking forward to see her going berserk, she has more than shield and healing creatures.
I wanna see her kickin' asses!

Never gonna happen. One thing i realized is that shounen mangakas very rarely let a girl shine and even if they do she will still be completly overshadowed by bigger powers, cooler males and the main guy who must be some male overoptimistic boy with strong fighting spirit.
And the way Inoue is made(healer, sweet innocent naive girl) she's not even gonna get a small badass moment.
MonadApr 29, 2010 1:52 AM
Apr 28, 2010 7:40 PM

Sep 2009
Monad said:
Never gonna happened. One thing i realized is that shounen mangakas very rarely let a girl shine and even if they do she will still be completly overshadowed by bigger powers, cooler males and the main guy who must be some male overoptimistic boy with strong fighting spirit.

Three words: Mahou Sensei Negima.
Apr 28, 2010 7:52 PM

Mar 2010
This episode was awesome, what would you douche bags do if you were in Orihime's position?
Apr 28, 2010 8:04 PM

Aug 2008
Fight. She has an offensive hairclip. Even if she didn't want to do that, she could have protected herself with a shield more often. What she doesn't need to be doing is staring at her attacker with scared, puppy-dog eyes.
Apr 28, 2010 8:11 PM

Sep 2007
mr_bushido said:
This episode was awesome, what would you douche bags do if you were in Orihime's position?

I sure as hell would do something that's not repeating "Kurosaki-kun" over and over again. Maybe at least have the balls to resist Loli.
Apr 28, 2010 8:19 PM

Sep 2009
mr_bushido said:

One of the following:

A: Try and stay out of the way. At least then she won't be drawing so much goddamn attention to herself whilst Yammy has everyone distracted.

B: Put up at least some resistance. Regardless of whether she can honestly defeat Yammy (which she obviously can't), she still has the damn shield. In fact, if she can reject the flow of events, i'm sure there's quite a bit she could do if she ever actually tried to get creative with that ability.

In fact, now that I think about it, why hasn't Orihime tried to anything with that ability other than heal people? I'm sure that's not the only thing it would be restricted to. Granted, i'm sure it has some sort of limitation, but we currently have no idea because she hasn't used the damn thing. There's probably some kind of gambit she could pull if she ever actually tried something creative.
Apr 28, 2010 8:50 PM

Aug 2009
Monad said:

Never gonna happened. One thing i realized is that shounen mangakas very rarely let a girl shine and even if they do she will still be completly overshadowed by bigger powers, cooler males and the main guy who must be some male overoptimistic boy with strong fighting spirit.

Unless you're in Full Metal Alchemist in which case if you're a woman, you can probably kick someone's ass all over the place.
Apr 28, 2010 8:55 PM

Sep 2009
garfield15 said:
Unless you're in Full Metal Alchemist in which case if you're a woman, you can probably kick someone's ass all over the place.

Or Negima, where you'll beat the shit out of a giant-ass dragon or STEAL THE SECRET OF THE FUCKING UNIVERSE FROM THE FRIGGIN LIFEMAKER HIMSELF.

.../fanboy
Apr 28, 2010 8:58 PM

Aug 2009
Lind_L_Tailor said:
garfield15 said:

Or Negima, where you'll beat the shit out of a giant-ass dragon or STEAL THE SECRET OF THE FUCKING UNIVERSE FROM THE FRIGGIN LIFEMAKER HIMSELF.

.../fanboy

Nodoka is the god-tier of the shy girl archetype compared to others of her trait like Hinata and Orihime.

Also, Claymore. If you're a woman in that....you're a main character :P
Apr 28, 2010 9:09 PM

Sep 2009
garfield15 said:
Nodoka is the god-tier of the shy girl archetype compared to others of her trait like Hinata and Orihime.

Thinking about it, Nodoka is very much a fantastic example of the shy girl archetype done right. Despite her shortcomings, she's come out of her shell, developed fantastically as a character, and been one of the most useful characters in the whole damn series.

Now let's compare that to Orihime, who is basically just the healer with no real spine or ability to defend herself, who just provides the Damsel In Distress role along with the Deus Ex Healer role that pretty much assures no-one we care about will die... or at least stay dead... in the whole damn series.
Apr 29, 2010 12:49 AM

Mar 2009
lol loli is alive
maybe if she surrvised all that
then it makes more like that grimmjoy is alive too
i am going to be the i the one with the biggest manga pocket collgection

url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/enerjak&sclick=1][/url]
Apr 29, 2010 2:37 AM

Apr 2010
What the hell happened to the quality in this Episode? Maybe I'm just comparing to other anime's/manga's art or something but it seemed really... off.
Apr 29, 2010 5:23 AM

Jan 2009
NUOOO LOLI !!!
We've lost another good female arrancar character (which is rare)

Oh yeah, now Ishida is back in action.

by the way, i just realized that Gin is speaking in Kansai accent, after all those episodes lol
Apr 29, 2010 6:31 AM
Apr 2010
what do you guys think is the strongest character in bleach?
ichigo or aizen?
Apr 29, 2010 6:32 AM
Apr 2010
oh!
sorry i forgot about urahara!!
he is very very strong too!!!
i think urahara could kick into aizen ass if he wants to!!!

yamato21 said:
NUOOO LOLI !!!
We've lost another good female arrancar character (which is rare)

Oh yeah, now Ishida is back in action.

by the way, i just realized that Gin is speaking in Kansai accent, after all those episodes lol

Mod edit : Removed double post.
NayahApr 30, 2010 5:44 AM
Apr 29, 2010 9:21 AM

Oct 2008
Nymphetamine2791 said:
Ulquiorra=Fucking bad ass; I loved how he pulled off that "Point a finger at your plain obvious move and shoot you with a cero" move at Ichigo when he tried to distract him with his Lunar Fang move.

Same Same!
My favourite part of the whole episode!
Apr 29, 2010 1:23 PM

Nov 2007
Ichida struck down Yammy and saved the day, I'm gonna wtf at the next ep though.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Apr 29, 2010 1:45 PM

Jan 2009
Lind_L_Tailor said:
Actually, now that you mention it, where the hell are the captains? I assume Kenpachi, Byakuya, Mayuri, etc. are all doing something... was this mentioned, or have they just completely forgotten about them?

Well if I've learned something in 268 eps of Bleach it's that time passes REAAAAALLY slowly for Tite Kubo; so since Aizen went to the real world and left them trapped in hueco in 'Bleach-time' it's been like... an hour? [probably less :P]

My guess is that their patching up their wounds [Byakuya], stealing technology (or whatever) from Szayel's lab [Mayuri], and busy getting lost :D [Kenny]

Apr 29, 2010 1:58 PM
Jul 2008
This episode was quite good!
Apr 29, 2010 3:27 PM

Jun 2008
yeah, yeah, yeah, it was an OK episode,

but seriously, HOW MUCH LONGER DO WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE EPICNESS!!!
Apr 29, 2010 5:03 PM

May 2009
Monad said:
pacuuuuu3 said:

Tsubaki ain't doing shit against someone like Yammy. It can only kill some normal, stupid, animal like hollows.

Sorry didn't mean that, should've said it clearer =P I meant she should've used tsubaki against the arrancar girls, but maybe it wouldn't have worked either who knows
"The weak get washed away by the tides of fate...The strong drink it up."-Godot
Apr 29, 2010 5:41 PM

Mar 2009
Inoue is so useless like Sakura use to be in Naruto. Hopefully she becomes stronger later.
Apr 29, 2010 6:00 PM

Sep 2009
Lind_L_Tailor said:
In fact, now that I think about it, why hasn't Orihime tried to anything with that ability other than heal people? I'm sure that's not the only thing it would be restricted to. Granted, i'm sure it has some sort of limitation, but we currently have no idea because she hasn't used the damn thing. There's probably some kind of gambit she could pull if she ever actually tried something creative.

Regarding this... when I mentioned this to a friend of mine, he theorized that she may potentially be able to revert Yammy back to a lower form of Hollow. I have the feeling it wouldn't work, but as I said we have no gauge of how powerful her abilities are because she's never used them to their fullest.
Apr 29, 2010 7:03 PM

Jun 2008
BloodRavyne said:
Inoue is so useless like Sakura use to be in Naruto. Hopefully she becomes stronger later.

Ok, I agree that Orihime is useless but Sakura is on a completely different level of HATE than Orihime.

At least Orihime isn't a bitch, ugly, or a complete waste of animation the way Sakura is.

Sakura and fucking sasugay are single handedly the main reason why Naruto (the series) is so hated.
Apr 29, 2010 7:56 PM

Jan 2010
I'm a little disappointed that they ruined Uryu's suspenseful re-appearance. They couldn't have made a small flashback scene with Uryu meeting Chad and Renji in the next episode? Seeing him meet them early on took out the excitement when Uryu reappeared.

Another thing, they made Loly compassionate! In the manga she didn't give a crap about orihime's well being. But oh well. I'm just watching for the Ulquiorra and Ichigo fight.

The Omake scene at the end with Loly was good at least. Kubo did say she was alive so he just saved himself some explaining time in the manga.
Apr 30, 2010 7:53 AM

Aug 2009
Nymphetamine2791 said:
Ulquiorra=Fucking bad ass; I loved how he pulled off that "Point a finger at your plain obvious move and shoot you with a cero" move at Ichigo when he tried to distract him with his Lunar Fang move.

Aaah i thought exactly the same!!! I looove Ulqi <3

I liked this episode, despite the pace being soooo slow.
It was full of emotions though! And although Ichigo shouted Inoue's name so many times I found it reasonable...cause he was desparate anywayz.. it's not like with shouting he would save her, but logic doesn't always fit in bad situations.
Can't wait for the next ep!!
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.”Akira Kurosawa
Apr 30, 2010 7:57 AM

Jul 2009
Way too much Inoue in this one >.>
Apr 30, 2010 1:28 PM

May 2008
Omg, how long exactly has been when I last saw Ishida to really fight?~~
This was quite a decent episode, but seriously got more than enough of "Kurosaki-kun" for the whole year~~
May 1, 2010 2:21 AM
Apr 2010
i think it was a good episode
May 1, 2010 4:30 AM

Jan 2009
I just noticed a bunch of interesting spoilers in the OP, as long as you know what to look for~ : D

Also useless Orihime is useless as usual : <

Anyway, Ulquiorra's "I saw what you did thar" was pretty awesome. (As it should've been)
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
May 1, 2010 10:51 AM

Nov 2008
Oosran said:
I just noticed a bunch of interesting spoilers in the OP, as long as you know what to look for~ : D

like soi fons bankai xD
May 1, 2010 11:26 AM

Jan 2009
suigetsu00 said:
Oosran said:
like soi fons bankai xD
And a certain upgraded hollow form~
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
May 1, 2010 6:08 PM

Nov 2008
Oosran said:
suigetsu00 said:
Oosran said:
like soi fons bankai xD

ah you mean the arm at the end?
May 1, 2010 8:35 PM

Sep 2007
suigetsu00 said:
Oosran said:
suigetsu00 said:
Oosran said:
like soi fons bankai xD

more like the horned mask at the end of the OP
May 2, 2010 12:48 AM

Nov 2008
Wasabi said:
suigetsu00 said:
Oosran said:
suigetsu00 said:
Oosran said:
like soi fons bankai xD

lol well they showed ichigo's upgraded hollow arm reaching for inoue's arm ><
May 2, 2010 1:10 AM

Sep 2009
You know, we do have spoiler tags on here. =3=
May 2, 2010 3:25 AM

Jan 2009
Lind_L_Tailor said:
Oh yeah, we do : o
May 2, 2010 3:35 AM

Sep 2009
Oosran said:
Lind_L_Tailor said:
Oh yeah, we do : o

May 2, 2010 10:39 AM

Sep 2007
suigetsu00 said:
Wasabi said:
suigetsu00 said:
Oosran said:
suigetsu00 said:
Oosran said:
like soi fons bankai xD

lol well they showed ichigo's upgraded hollow arm reaching for inoue's arm ><

May 5, 2010 10:03 AM

May 2008
Did Ulquiorra...just fire a cero from under his arm?

Anyways, this is disappointing..these episodes aren't good. They're boring :/ I want some REAL fighting scenes, not some Inuyasha and Kagome shit between Orihime and Ichigo screaming each others names every five seconds.

May 5, 2010 6:23 PM
Apr 2009
Nymphetamine2791 said:

Lol yea lmao, I loved that too. Most of all I love how he doesn't even care, he doesn't even look at his opponent..But seeing as this is anime, ichigo will probably get 20x as strong as he is now and defeat him ^^;

And man I thought inoue could actually fight > < Dammit you trained last time not to be helpless..Freaking hit that girl with a fist and you'd probably win lol.

I felt kinda bad for the chick that fought that bigass dude, although I laughed out loud when he just hammerfisted her lmao. I totally expected that. He didn't care while she kept shouting his name and kept being emotional.

But yea, the fillers were twice as good so far |:
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 176-177 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jun 25, 2008

41 by AdamSylph »»
Yesterday, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 175 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Pokedude97 - Jun 18, 2008

54 by AdamSylph »»
Yesterday, 5:48 PM

» Overrated

NeoToad - Apr 1

48 by XGirl86 »»
Apr 15, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 174 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BishounenTatsumi - Jun 11, 2008

57 by AdamSylph »»
Apr 12, 6:21 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 66 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Jun 18, 2009

17 by akay88 »»
Apr 10, 10:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.