Forum Settings
Forums

'Mushikaburi-hime' Reveals Additional Cast, Theme Song Artists

New
Aug 15, 2022 6:14 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The official website for the television anime adaptation of Yui's Mushikaburi-hime (Princess of the Bibliophile.) light novel revealed on Monday four additional cast and the theme song artists. The anime is scheduled to premiere in October 2022.

Cast
Alexei Strasser: Kouki Uchiyama (Horimiya)
Glenn Eisenach: Yuuma Uchida (Given)
Theodore Warren Ascherald: Wataru Hatano (Shadows House)
Alan Ferrera: Gen Satou (Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun)

Voice actress and singer Yuka Iguchi (Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka) will perform the opening theme "Prologue." Kashitarou Itou (Deca-Dence) is performing the ending theme "Kawabyoushi."

Tarou Iwasaki (Amaama to Inazuma) helms the anime at Madhouse and Mitsutaka Hirota (Kanojo, Okarishimasu) is handling the series composition. Mizuka Takahashi (Kimi no Koe wo Todoketai sub-character design) is designing the characters.

Yui launched the historical drama series on the Shousetsuka ni Narou website in September 2015. Ichijinsha began publishing the novel through its Iris NEO imprint the following July, featuring illustrations by Satsuki Shiina. The sixth volume shipped on February 2.

Yui Kikuta began drawing a manga adaptation in Comic ZERO-SUM magazine in August 2018. Ichijinsha published the sixth volume on February 28.

J-Novel Club licensed the light novel and manga in English for digital release in February and June of 2020, respectively. The fifth novel and manga volume went on sale in March last year and March 2.

Source: animate Times
DatRandomDudeAug 15, 2022 6:15 AM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Aug 15, 2022 6:48 AM
Aug 2021
Holy hell this looks engaging.
Aug 15, 2022 7:34 AM

Jan 2020
A new shoujo? I'm going to cry. Adapted by Madhouse? What have I done to deserve this?
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Aug 15, 2022 8:23 AM

Apr 2018
What's with the picture quality !!! Very blurry! ๐Ÿง
แฑจแฑšแฑก แฑ แฑคแฑจแฑšแฑฑ แฑฅแฑšแฑฑแฑ แฑšแฑจ : ๐‘€“๐‘€ธ๐‘€“ ๐‘€˜๐‘‚๐‘€ฑ๐‘†๐‘€๐‘€ธ, ๐‘€ฉ๐‘€“๐‘„ ๐‘€ฅ๐‘†๐‘€ฌ๐‘€ธ๐‘€ฆ๐‘€, ๐‘€ฒ๐‘†๐‘€ฏ๐‘€ธ๐‘€ฆ ๐‘€ฆ๐‘€บ๐‘€ค๐‘†๐‘€ญ๐‘€ธ ๐‘€ข๐‘€ฃ๐‘ƒ๐‘€ฏ ๐‘€˜ ๐‘‡ ๐‘€…๐‘€ฎ๐‘†๐‘€ง๐‘€ณ๐‘€ธ๐‘€ญ๐‘€ป, ๐‘€•๐‘€พ๐‘€ณ๐‘€ข๐‘†๐‘€ฌ๐‘€ธ๐‘€•๐‘€ป, ๐‘€ฏ๐‘€บ๐‘€ค๐‘†๐‘€ฌ๐‘€ธ๐‘€ญ๐‘†๐‘€ฃ๐‘€ป ๐‘€ง๐‘€๐‘€˜ ๐‘€ฎ๐‘€“๐‘†๐‘€ฑ๐‘€ก๐‘€ ๐‘ˆ
๐‘€ฅ๐‘€ญ๐‘†๐‘€ซ๐‘„_๐‘€ญ๐‘€“๐‘†๐‘€ฑ๐‘€ข๐‘€บ_๐‘€ญ ๐‘€“๐‘†๐‘€ฑ๐‘€บ๐‘€ขเคƒ
Aug 15, 2022 8:40 AM

Apr 2012
samashi20 said:
A new shoujo? I'm going to cry. Adapted by Madhouse? What have I done to deserve this?

But it was announced back in January.
Aug 15, 2022 10:17 AM

Jan 2020
RobertBobert said:
samashi20 said:

But it was announced back in January.

I didn't see it until now, but I'm glad it turned out this way. That way it won't feel like I'm going to wait for ages.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Aug 16, 2022 2:43 AM
Feb 2022
is this similar to reverse harem?

More topics from this board

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozรฉ' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

15 by RobertBobert »»
Today, 1:39 AM

» 'Fruits Basket' Creator Launches New Manga

Hyperion_PS - Sep 2, 2023

20 by KeyboardBunny »»
Yesterday, 8:04 AM

» 'Kijin Gentoushou' Reveals Main Cast, Staff, Teaser Promo, Summer 2024 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Feb 22

6 by JackAward »»
Apr 13, 1:07 PM

» Voice Actress Mutsumi Tamura Announces Marriage

Hyperion_PS - Apr 1

15 by CrackedYolk »»
Apr 12, 10:50 PM

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/10]

Snow - Apr 5

23 by infanf »»
Apr 12, 2:32 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.