Forums
New
Aug 12, 2022 8:13 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 12, 2022 8:20 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
Assuming these leaks are true, it's very unfortunate news. The only hope now is that Disney decides to actually simulcast it weekly worldwide, which will be a first for them. Then again, since VIZ is taking care of the dub either way instead of Disney, perhaps Disney won't feel the need to jail it in order to wait for a dub drop. We will just have to wait and see.
Aug 12, 2022 8:20 AM
Sep 2020
Aug 12, 2022 8:22 AM

Jan 2009
lol this is bad news if true, the hype will be killed especially for paying fans
Aug 12, 2022 8:22 AM
Jul 2021
there is like no anime on Disney why would they take this? it's so random
Aug 12, 2022 8:24 AM

Jan 2009
anitabb said:

they are airing anime now last season they aired Summertime Rendering and Black Rock Shooter Dawnfall

Disney wants all in on that anime money too
Aug 12, 2022 8:24 AM

Aug 2018
disney plus!? omg
Aug 12, 2022 8:25 AM
Oct 2021
anitabb said:

theyre probably trying to get into it since that's what everyone's doing now. they have the rights to that black rock shooter anime and summertime render. neither were/are being simulcast
Aug 12, 2022 8:27 AM
Jul 2021
deg said:
anitabb said:

they are airing anime now last season they aired Summertime Rendering and Black Rock Shooter Dawnfall

Disney wants all in on that anime money too

really? I didn't know. bleach deserves better
Aug 12, 2022 8:30 AM
Jul 2018
I subscribe to D+ so whatsoever
Aug 12, 2022 8:32 AM
Jun 2021

Source: a leaker who has leaked countless things that have come to be true.
If the leaker is sugoi or spanku you can trust it.
Aug 12, 2022 8:36 AM

Mar 2022
they should stream this worldwide

Aug 12, 2022 8:45 AM

Sep 2020
Lol I can't stop laughing now. Feeling sorry for bleach fans and the memes are funny af๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
One Piece Episodes 1018 & 1027 were a mistake and 1033 brought salvation. -DrippySid

Aug 12, 2022 8:57 AM

Jul 2022
idk I should be tensed now or what! I didn't see summertime render...some people saying it was enough gor....was it? But one thing is .. the anime will have so much budget for marketing if Disney , the Anime should look and be great, right? someone tell me please ๐Ÿ˜ญ
"๐‚๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ข๐๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง
๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ ๐จ ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง, ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐’๐ค๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐ซ
๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง
๐€๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž, ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž"
Aug 12, 2022 8:59 AM

Jan 2009
charioteer_ said:
idk I should be tensed now or what! I didn't see summertime render...some people saying it was enough gor....was it? But one thing is .. the anime will have so much budget for marketing if Disney , the Anime should look and be great, right? someone tell me please ๐Ÿ˜ญ

you can all have the budget in the world but if there is not enough time for animators to animate things then all is worthless in animation quality lol

too many cooks spoils the broth too so you cannot just simply hire more animators
Aug 12, 2022 9:03 AM

Jul 2022
deg said:
charioteer_ said:

you can all have the budget in the world but if there is not enough time for animators to animate things then all is worthless in animation quality lol

too many cooks spoils the broth too so you cannot just simply hire more animators

ah! yeah! that makes sense! I am honestly not a fan of Disney!now I'm not only I am worried about censorship but also about simulcasting !!!
๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ข๐๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง
๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ ๐จ ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง, ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง
๐€๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž, ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž"
Aug 12, 2022 9:10 AM

Jul 2022
btw does streaming rights has anything to do w the production? it might be ended up on Hulu not Disney plus?
Aug 12, 2022 9:12 AM

Apr 2021
disniy????????????
[jmg align=right]https://i.imgur.com/XLRDPsi.png?1[/img]
anime list
manga list
blog posts

Aug 12, 2022 9:13 AM

Mar 2016
This honestly sucks, ngl. Hope Disney has some semblance or silver of reasoning to know that simulcast is a must here. Otherwise the backlash towards them will be unreal. Bleach isn't one of the Big Three for no reason.
Aug 12, 2022 9:14 AM

Aug 2022
Lmaooooo
It will be fun watching Ichigo using bankai wearing Cinderella or Snow white outfits ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

"Hello!! I am Ichigo Kurosaki and i am going to use my magical stick bankai ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก"
TruePirateKingAug 12, 2022 9:23 AM
Biggest GODA fan.
One piece is objectively the best fiction of all time
Aug 12, 2022 9:24 AM
Aug 2019
Looks like Disney wants in on that anime $$. This isn't necessarily a bad thing. Bleach might become the headliner for their anime section. They are sure as f*ck is going to do a LOT better job at marketing it than Crunchyroll at least.
Aug 12, 2022 9:26 AM

Jun 2014
Damn so Bleach is gonna probably be stuck in Disney+ jail like Summertime Rendering. It's such a dumb decision not to simulcast (assuming this gets the SR treatment), do they think fans actually like having to wait for them to drop the show globally? Do they not think about the weekly streaming numbers they could be pulling in from D+-using Bleach fans? Instead, impatient fans will just sail the seven seas to watch it instead, why wait when you could just do that. Hopefully they realize this and avoid fumbling the bag but my expectations are low lol.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Aug 12, 2022 9:35 AM

Jan 2020
These idiots F’ed up Summertime Rendering’s hype because of their jail. Bleach is likely going to face the same fate ffs
Aug 12, 2022 9:47 AM

Jul 2017
First it is Summertime Rendering, now this? Disney's choices effed up the community by a huge stretch, effectively killing off any hype.

Time to sail the high seas again!
Aug 12, 2022 9:57 AM

Oct 2019
idk why people really think Summertime Rendering hype is dead because of Disney jail
Even in japan that also have normal simulcast it's not like STR that popular. Anime barely boost Manga sales it's only jump from 1.5 M copies(Anime start) to 1.7m(after ep 16)
by comparison other series that airing in Spring like AO ashi, Shikimori have great boost from anime (appear in top10 oricon chart etc.)

TBH it's because STR not appeal to most people/problem with marketing.
Disney+ jail has nothing to do with anime popularity.

Because we all know that... Most people watch anime via illegal site

also for bleach since the license holder is VIZ Media. and they also doing dub. we may see it simulcast on Disney+ (copium)
LanceKelzAug 12, 2022 10:05 AM
Aug 12, 2022 9:59 AM

Jan 2021
First Jojo gets taken away onto Netflix and now Bleach gets taken away into Disney, at least Chainsaw man will be fine then.

Also Dub may take even longer to come out now...

Aug 12, 2022 10:04 AM
May 2021
Why are they giving anime rights to Disney+? f**k it man they are gonna censor the hell out of it.
Sand_bagAug 12, 2022 10:07 AM
Aug 12, 2022 10:22 AM
Apr 2022
Sand_bag said:
Why are they giving anime rights to Disney+? f**k it man they are gonna censor the hell out of it.

because they won the bidding war against everybody simple
Aug 12, 2022 10:36 AM
Apr 2022
I'm going to cry now. Disney don't worry you have millions of people that will backlash you when it aires. No good luck for you.
Aug 12, 2022 10:44 AM
May 2011
OH NOES! NOT T3H HYPE! HOW CAN EYES ENJOY MUH ANIME WITHOUT ZE HYPE!?!?!?!11111
Aug 12, 2022 10:47 AM

Feb 2022
This sucks. but not surprising to be honest. I guess we'll wait and see on a global release and also the dub, like others have already mentioned. And I think we're still waiting for Summertime Render, right? So that sucks too.
Aug 12, 2022 11:30 AM
Oct 2020
anime-prime said:
Assuming these leaks are true, it's very unfortunate news. The only hope now is that Disney decides to actually simulcast it weekly worldwide, which will be a first for them. Then again, since VIZ is taking care of the dub either way instead of Disney, perhaps Disney won't feel the need to jail it in order to wait for a dub drop. We will just have to wait and see.

It doesn’t sound as cataclysmic as you’re making it out to be, and even if bleach gets ruined Fall 2022 is arguably the best season of anime in recent memory. There’s still a lot to be happy about
Aug 12, 2022 11:39 AM
Feb 2021
AMAN2410 said:
i thought crunchyroll was streaming tybw

Never was said to be
Aug 12, 2022 2:15 PM

Jan 2009
hoping its not an Exclusive Streaming Rights by Disney so that CrunchyRoll can still stream it for example
Aug 12, 2022 2:29 PM
Aug 2016
hmmm since this is happening, I wonder if Discovery or warner bros will get in on the anime stuff since they literally ruined DC comics and their stuff. Ill laugh so hard if I hear they got into business with Viz or something. that would be really bad for the manga and anime folks but then again everything is going more streaming, and stuff is beiing bought and not used so idk.
Aug 12, 2022 2:42 PM
Jun 2013
jorel262 said:
This sucks. but not surprising to be honest. I guess we'll wait and see on a global release and also the dub, like others have already mentioned. And I think we're still waiting for Summertime Render, right? So that sucks too.

We who? Speak for yourself kkk everybody will be watching Bleach weekly through fansubs just like most are watching Summertime Render too, Disney jail aint really stopping anyone that actually want to watch LMAO!
Aug 12, 2022 3:24 PM
May 2020
Do they have exclusive rights though?

As Netflix have rights to chainsaw man but it will also stream on Crunchyroll
Aug 12, 2022 5:36 PM

Jan 2019
Disney has no involvement with production, so no worries about censorship.
However, it NEEDS to be a simulcast like Crunchyroll does.
Aug 12, 2022 8:07 PM

Oct 2021
MY CONDOLENCES ๐Ÿ’
Aug 12, 2022 8:35 PM

Oct 2019
Baryon_76 said:
Do they have exclusive rights though?

As Netflix have rights to chainsaw man but it will also stream on Crunchyroll

Where's the information that netflix also gonna stream Chainsaw man?
it probably only happend in ASIA since Muse asia,Media link,Aniplus (distributor and licensors company for SA,SEA Region) sub-license their show to OTT platform.

like Spy x Family also stream on Netflix in ASIA BUT it's license by Muse Asia then sub-license to Netflix ( also on platform like Bilibili,IQIYI,Viu etc.)

it's not gonna be the same in the WEST
Aug 12, 2022 8:36 PM

Mar 2016
I'm trying to be optimistic and think this is only licensing for Japan, because if Disney got the overseas streaming rights then Bleach is pretty much doomed. I mean, do Viz Media knows what else is coming this season? Because there are other recent anime sequels the fans are waiting for, and the upcoming arc is not well rated afaik.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Aug 12, 2022 9:01 PM
Sep 2021
Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Aug 12, 2022 11:56 PM
Sep 2021
Linda222 said:

Bruh... watch Summertime Render, it's a gory and intense anime, if you watch it, you won't have any worries about Bleach
Aug 13, 2022 1:43 AM

Jul 2022
They don't seem to be the licensor though. And I don't see why would Aniplex give exclusive streaming rights to Disney when they own Crunchyroll.
Aug 13, 2022 7:26 AM
Jan 2022
Goobris said:
anime-prime said:

It doesn’t sound as cataclysmic as you’re making it out to be, and even if bleach gets ruined Fall 2022 is arguably the best season of anime in recent memory. There’s still a lot to be happy about
Bruh what? We know the Fall season of 2022 will be epic but US TRUE Bleach fans we're hyped about one thing specifically... Bleach in October, so yes for us Fall is pretty ruined but I actually have faith Disney won't screw this up because they know what Bleach is.
Aug 13, 2022 7:29 AM
Oct 2020
PhillyThaKid said:
Goobris said:

Bruh what? We know the Fall season of 2022 will be epic but US TRUE Bleach fans we're hyped about one thing specifically... Bleach in October, so yes for us Fall is pretty ruined but I actually have faith Disney won't screw this up because they know what Bleach is.

Just trying to look on the bright side here man, a lot of people in this thread are freaking out. Seems like if they don’t mess with censorship and simulcast it, it’ll all be fine.
Aug 13, 2022 2:07 PM
Oct 2020
Am I the only one that doesn’t really care? Like it doesn’t change the quality of the anime right?
Aug 14, 2022 6:28 AM
Aug 2021
This goes my hope for this show I ain’t looking forward no more now ):
Aug 15, 2022 5:24 AM
Jul 2016
Screw Disney. Nuff said.
Aug 15, 2022 9:15 AM
Nov 2021
Not a rumour (character limit)
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 7, 2022

502 by ZackNero03 »»
Sep 25, 9:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 26, 2022

602 by YukiThough »»
Sep 23, 3:36 PM

» Chad's VA explained his departure from the English cast.

RobertBobert - Nov 3, 2022

37 by Nurguburu »»
Sep 16, 3:09 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

k11chi - Oct 9, 2022

1858 by thejope »»
Sep 15, 7:32 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 5, 2022

272 by avacarrot »»
Aug 26, 4:27 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.