Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 11, 2022 2:05 PM
Apr 2021
The first episode just got released fansubbed and is now available to watch on websites. I figured this would happen due to the new series adaptation, and it's good to see it come to fruition. Hopefully the person subbing it will continue to sub it for all 42 episodes and doesn't stop along the way
Aug 24, 2022 1:07 AM

Aug 2017
yosh_zz said:
I figured this would happen due to the new series adaptation, and it's good to see it come to fruition.

Are you sure you aren't confusing it with the Akuma-kun movies? I don't think there're any translations for the TV series (and I doubt there will be, Akuma-kun is doomed to be in the shadow of Kitaro, and even Kitaro is not very well-known in the Anglophone fandom aside from a recent TV series)
Oct 27, 2022 3:37 PM

Oct 2014
Yes, this series hasn't been subtitled yet (except the first ep, subtitled by Anonymous Russian Rippers in 2011, who are infamous for their bad translations), really a shame, after I saw and really enjoyed the movies of it (recommended for those who want to see something spooky but light-hearted for Halloween). I would love for it to be licensed or for Inka-Subs to go for this series, after finishing Oishinbo.

Here is the pretty good Opening of this series:

PedroFerrazOct 27, 2022 8:51 PM
Jul 28, 2023 10:12 PM
Apr 2021
PedroFerraz said:
Yes, this series hasn't been subtitled yet (except the first ep, subtitled by Anonymous Russian Rippers in 2011, who are infamous for their bad translations), really a shame, after I saw and really enjoyed the movies of it (recommended for those who want to see something spooky but light-hearted for Halloween). I would love for it to be licensed or for Inka-Subs to go for this series, after finishing Oishinbo.

Here is the pretty good Opening of this series:

The 2nd episode just got subbed (for real this time). you should find it on any "alternative" sites hopefully
Jul 28, 2023 10:42 PM

Oct 2014
yosh_zz said:

The 2nd episode just got subbed (for real this time). you should find it on any "alternative" sites hopefully

I'm already watching and enjoying it. Regardless, thanks for the message.
Nov 10, 2023 6:45 PM
Nov 2021
PedroFerraz said:
yosh_zz said:

I'm already watching and enjoying it. Regardless, thanks for the message.

What's the site where can I watch this ?

More topics from this board

» Lost?

iskarzzzy - Dec 22, 2021

1 by NightTerror »»
Mar 8, 2022 2:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.