Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 10, 2022 11:16 PM
Oct 2021
I stumbled across this anime on anilist and was intrigued to watch it, since it has never been reviewed before on there or MAL. The show has 45 episodes, each ranging about 3-5 minutes. The story revolves around a family with 3 children. The youngest child of the family, "Maro", is a earth-bound spirit and interacts with other spirits in his village. The anime was created in 1998 and started airing from January 23 - March 26, 1998 on the news program "Super J Channel." The anime series was based of a 2 volume manga and it has a opening song called "Haru・Vacation ~LA LE LA~"

That was all I could find of the anime, from database sites, other than the fact It was produced by Toei Animation which kinda surprised me because, how the hell could an anime produced by one of the biggest anime studios of all time, be lost. It's could be seen on the lineup of show on their website (Japanese) (English). I recommend checking the japanese version because, it has more info, you could use the google translate extension. The weird thing about this show was the fact that I could only find 2 promotional images [1] [2], and none of them are even from the actual show.

Plot Summary:
The Haruba family is a wonderful family of three kids. The protagonist is the youngest son of the three siblings, who is in actuality, a spirit. The story unfolds in a nostalgic background of Japan and relates the life of this incredible family.

Staff:

Thanks for any and all help! :D

EDIT: New Discord Server for the search
GimmeDaMoneyAug 10, 2022 11:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.