Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2022 5:20 PM

Jul 2021
well , i cant wait for the english translation anymore , i want to talk about the raw scans of the chapter 68 ( you can find it on "some websites" ) .

you guys can use this website to extract the japanese texts from the manga pages : https://cloud.google.com/vision/ , then you can google-translate the texts .

i dont understand japanese language , but here are my thoughts about the plot :

SPOILERS BELOW :

in this village , the kitsune women wear masks , so there is a high chance that they will be killed in a future chapter , just like the masked snow-women in the village of akira and yui . the role of the masks is to dehumanize them .

i guess the boss of this village is that weird kitsune man ( or woman ? ) :

* his tail was cut off ?

* his crotch has a scar , so maybe after an accident or a surgery , he lost his c0ck .

* he doesnt want to see males , so the males , who enter this village , will be eaten ?

* he doesnt want to see the faces of his female servants , and doesnt want to hear the voices of his female servants , so they have to use sign language .
daywithoutgamesAug 10, 2022 6:49 PM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kemono Jihen Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2017

4 by Koshi_the_Cat »»
Nov 8, 2023 6:58 PM

» Continuing from the anime

DiMoX17 - May 17, 2023

3 by daywithoutgames »»
Jun 18, 2023 6:00 AM

Poll: » Kemono Jihen Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2017

7 by psyche-K »»
Mar 24, 2023 9:24 AM

Poll: » Kemono Jihen Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2017

9 by psyche-K »»
Mar 24, 2023 9:16 AM

Poll: » Kemono Jihen Chapter 61 Discussion

daywithoutgames - Nov 22, 2022

0 by daywithoutgames »»
Nov 22, 2022 6:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.