Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2022 12:08 PM

Feb 2013
Mary Jane pumping out more goodies. Though lolis aren't particularly my go to, loli succubus are pretty great especially when you get a two for one deal.

First half is a shortened adaption chapter 5 minus the gaming related bits and second half is chapter 1. Bit of a weird order choice but at least you get some scenes with both Tiffany and Chloe from though only Tiffany focused in the second half as it's actually her introduction.

They really seem to like the cowgirl position, like half the scenes were of them in it. Needed more of Chloe though.

Wouldn't mind getting a full adaption of this series.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Aug 7, 2022 5:07 AM

Apr 2014
It's finally upon us the adaption of one of the best loli doujin ever.

Animation and art was onpoint, can't wait to rewatch it with the eng sub version.

All in all really good and can't wait for the 2nd episode with which is going to have chloe as main heroine.
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Aug 7, 2022 7:30 AM

Apr 2011
I'm was surprise and happy that this got animated. Not my favorite Kedama doujin but its not bad. Art and animation is good.

The only problem I have and not just this h-anime is the sex-scenes are just a minute long which is too short for me. Dude's a lame quickshot.

Despite that I'm looking forward to a 2nd episode and hopefully it features Chloe which is my favorite loli.
Aug 7, 2022 10:36 PM

Dec 2009
Aug 8, 2022 7:13 AM

Jun 2020
Hell yeah this was really epic. Tiffany is so awesome but Chloe is even more cute and sexy. Looking forward to ep 2!

Aug 9, 2022 3:01 AM

Feb 2016
Hmmm, I would love to see @User-san opinion as always.
I have watched this without any prior knowledge of this series except that I have heard the doujin is very good.
I do have a slight bias because I love lolis.

But in short, this episode felt pretty disappointing for the acclaimed hype (acclaimed hype compared to most hentai).

15min is pretty short for a first episode, they kinda wasted it trying to fit in multiple scenes that didn't make sense in the story.
They really should have spent more time on the scenes and setup of Tiffany rather then trying to shove in a scene with both girls (which should have been done in the 2nd or 3rd episode).

I'm happy to see kissing scenes but this was really bad to watch. the animated quality was terrible, the male was full static .jpg mode at one part, the POV part was just to long and became awkward to watch.

The thing that really disappointed me the most was the character emotions or lack of. both the girls were lifeless and visibly lacked emotion. they both talked very slow (and clear?), like talking to a child or elderly person (this also detracted life from the characters). Their voices barely changed when trying to talk bratty or trying to talk normally. it felt like they weren't talking loud enough, or they didn't put emotion into their words.

frame rates were pretty slow and repetitive in most scenes.

the creampies in the first scenes with the two girl seemed like the climax was cut short, like one moment they are cumming then 1 frame later their faces show no emotion of what just happened.

I use the full scale when scoring anything, for this series so far... I give it a 5/10, average, not bad but not good or special.
Aug 9, 2022 5:43 AM
Oct 2013

Overall showed off the body well and with moving expressively most of the time. although felt too plain.
Aug 9, 2022 6:34 AM
Oct 2017
Not bad, i enjoyed it. those Subs were great though, that org***ic style of speaking.
Aug 9, 2022 11:13 AM

Aug 2020
If it gets continued I just hope it does justice to the doujin
ErikilloAug 9, 2022 11:19 AM
pain
Aug 9, 2022 3:21 PM

Aug 2021
It was very good, the animation very good and the voices very nice.
Tiffany and Chloe are very pretty.

Tiffany Lilystella.
Aug 12, 2022 11:49 AM

May 2014
Tiffany Lilystella is becoming another favorite demon girl of mine. I'm so happy this hentai exists. Seeing loli in the 2020s is always a blessing but I digress. Everything about this hentai is great. I'm looking forward to the next episode ^ ^
Aug 13, 2022 7:21 PM
Jan 2018
one of the owrst animations i've ever seen
Aug 14, 2022 2:19 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
oh fuck yes

loli succubus femdom, I can only get so erect

manga still better of course but I guess that's to be expected
Aug 14, 2022 8:16 AM

Apr 2021
I remember the original source well, came buckets to that and to this episode. 10/10

Need more loli, I can only pray Airandou gets an adaptation one day.
Aug 14, 2022 8:55 PM

Jan 2013
Tiffany and Chloe are well animated but shougo is just there for most of the sex. Yes he's restrained but that doesn't mean his body shouldn't move at all.
Aug 16, 2022 1:41 PM
Aug 2022
It was good but seems pretty average imo.
Sep 9, 2022 5:14 PM
Jun 2021
e encantan esas lolis petanko, una delicia
Sep 30, 2022 2:33 AM

Sep 2010
Hm.. I really liked this manga, but as much as it's nice to see the characters animated, I find it kind of disappointing. The voices don't have as much energy as I thought they should have. Tiffany sounded more like a nice onee-san, while Shougo sounded a bit too despondent in the first scene. Chloe's is actually fine at that level.

There was one particular line from the anime:
"I will drill it into that menial brain of yours that can't remember dreams. I am a succubus, a noble demon race. I'm lending a hand to a miserable human like you who can only ejaculate on paper scraps."
-that I thought had a bit more 'edge' to it in the manga:
"You can't even remember your dreams? Then here's a lesson for your inferior brain: I belong to the noble race of succubi, and what I'm doing it providing relief for your pitiful sexuality, since the only partner you can find is waste paper."
-but it's possible that's just down to the translators, and the original Japanese is exactly the same.

Odd selection of scenes they've chosen to adapt too - the second half of chapter 4, and basically all of chapter 1. End result is, the cute and funny first half of chapter 4 gets cut out, which started with them playing mario kart, then twister, before engaging in a 'game' of sex, then at the end of chapter 4, all Tiffany and Chloe ask for for winning at sex, is two more full-size 'contrawlers' for them to all play mario kart with.
If they really had to start with a sex scene, and include Chloe too, may as well have adapted chapter 0 (the colored chapter). Some of the cute stuff from chapter 1 where Tiffany decides to take a nap, or eat some snack food, gets cut out too.
TakataSep 30, 2022 2:36 AM
Oct 13, 2022 3:12 PM
Oct 2022
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Chiisana Succubus no Shimobe Episode 2 Discussion

JustARandomUser - Nov 18, 2022

10 by Ske80 »»
May 15, 2023 5:34 AM

» Finally Hentai Adaption

AcceleratorAngel - Jul 22, 2022

4 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Aug 4, 2022 8:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.