Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 12, 2022 9:57 AM

Feb 2021
HiMaNGa_K_BaRUaH said:
Really awesome episode again, like how awesome the anime is!
Damn, the ending got kinda sad tho, why would Tachibana not wanna play against Musashino? I guess Aoi choosing Togashi, a defender, for scoring purpose might've made Tachibana feel useless and hindered his confidence...
Or it might be that he was unaware that he was in offside position until Ashito said so.

I think it was because he was unaware of that before.
Aug 12, 2022 9:23 PM

Jul 2016
Anri's comment really came out of nowhere, huh? Hana is not the one aspiring to become a coach here so of course she doesn't need to be that knowledgeable about the sport.

Overall, nice episode but the art sure looked inconsistent for the most part. Also, my boy Tachibana lost all his confidence so I really hope he receives some sort of mini-arc to redeem himself.
Aug 13, 2022 6:19 AM

Feb 2021
SouthRzVa said:
Anri's comment really came out of nowhere, huh? Hana is not the one aspiring to become a coach here so of course she doesn't need to be that knowledgeable about the sport.

Overall, nice episode but the art sure looked inconsistent for the most part. Also, my boy Tachibana lost all his confidence so I really hope he receives some sort of mini-arc to redeem himself.

Yes, but overall it is great football series! I wait for the second season announcement!
Aug 13, 2022 11:15 AM

May 2021
Sotara said:
HiMaNGa_K_BaRUaH said:
Really awesome episode again, like how awesome the anime is!
Damn, the ending got kinda sad tho, why would Tachibana not wanna play against Musashino? I guess Aoi choosing Togashi, a defender, for scoring purpose might've made Tachibana feel useless and hindered his confidence...
Or it might be that he was unaware that he was in offside position until Ashito said so.

Mmm yeaa, and if I was in Tachibana's place, I think I would've felt the same way, a huge confidence drop. Because not realizing being in offside position as a striker gets a huge dent in one's chest.
If you choose to do only what you know, you'll never experience the joy of being able to do something you couldn't before.
Aug 14, 2022 6:18 AM
Nov 2020
It is a nice anime that is not very cliche apart from the classic sports anime. Although the character development is slow, there is nothing bad about it.
Aug 14, 2022 1:04 PM
Feb 2017
great sport anime
Aug 14, 2022 3:35 PM
Jun 2019
good sports anime but not the best I ve watched
Aug 17, 2022 3:24 PM

Feb 2021
HiMaNGa_K_BaRUaH said:
Sotara said:

Mmm yeaa, and if I was in Tachibana's place, I think I would've felt the same way, a huge confidence drop. Because not realizing being in offside position as a striker gets a huge dent in one's chest.

Indeed, you are absolutely right!
Kingsama13 said:
It is a nice anime that is not very cliche apart from the classic sports anime. Although the character development is slow, there is nothing bad about it.

Because it is long manga, that is why EVERY PERSON described very thotoughfully, it is great!
Aug 18, 2022 8:58 AM
Nov 2021
Overall Synopsis Of Episode "It Is Dope"
Aug 19, 2022 7:32 PM
Jun 2021
amazing. still building up the plot and character conflict for tachibana and aoi. very excited for the rest of the season.
Aug 19, 2022 7:34 PM
Jun 2021
Dharkan said:
Mikey_001 said:
Animation isn't good as it was in earlier episodes.. Idk is it me or someone else feels the same ...???!!!!!

Definitely! They are saving the budget for Musashino game that's for sure.
this is so TRUE LOL
Aug 20, 2022 5:34 AM

May 2020
Finally a win... glory for Aoi but hey it isn't the case for everyone especially Tachibana who's down in dumps, just like what Aoi was going through some episodes ago. Also next match is up against Musashino, just the kind of thing he least wanted.
Aug 21, 2022 6:16 PM

Nov 2012
Excited to see how Tachibana's old team play
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Sep 3, 2022 2:16 PM

Jan 2022

Ahh ok I see, I see. They’re going with the 5 back with Aoi and Togashi being used as wingbacks rather than true defenders. A position that, for all intents and purposes, is basically a Midfielder >_>. I hope Owner/Manager Daughter girl feels validated. Fukuda could have made that clear to Aoi day 1. But whatever, guess he wanted to troll him a bit.

Still the formation is a real one and has been used with great success. The first thing that comes to mind is Conte’s 2016/2017 Chelsea FC season where they won the Prem.

Also what’s up with Togashi and Takashima? Defense is mostly reactionary and as a result you rarely need to read each other's minds like on offense so the easiest thing you can do in most situations is just yell at each other.

“Stand back” “press up” “Mark so-and-so” ect.

But by far the most important is communicating “my ball/your ball”. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen people chewed out for failing to simply open their mouth and talk. You both think the other guys’ gonna get it and, like we just saw, results in you both just standing there while the forward walks right by you.

Hopefully them and Tachibana get a nice redemption arc and find a way to shine during the next match.
-insert NGE meme here-
Oct 19, 2022 11:52 PM

Aug 2019
Tachibana is broken :(

However, that was a beautiful goal. It was unfortunate that Tachibana was offside.
Oct 30, 2022 3:40 PM

Apr 2008
This fucking dork 😂🤣...I wish he was in more of this series.

Nov 13, 2022 11:27 AM

Jun 2020

Lol!!!!!! Yoshitsune’s face lmao!!!!!!! Omg this guy!!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Nov 30, 2022 9:16 PM

Feb 2021
I think that Aoi is too harsh when said those word...
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 13, 2023 4:54 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
good assistance!!!

I miss a little more action or plays!!! kekeke
Apr 24, 2023 7:12 AM
Mar 2021
This is like drugs I love it
Nov 5, 2023 5:34 AM

Dec 2022
Nozomi's face after Aoi's assist was hilarious he couldn't believe it at all loool. Yoshitsune's reaction at the start was funny asf as well the eye roll and all. Tachibana genuinely sucks mentally tho, won't be able to improve if that's his attitude and it's never a good luck when you're telling the coach you don't want to play
Nov 26, 2023 10:07 AM
Nov 2023
This is an amazing sports anime masterpiece, which opened up and increased my knowledge, especially in terms of football, now I as an observer found Ashito in Trent Alexander Arnold (an English footballer) playing for the Liverpool club, before I didn't really mind it, but after seeing this anime I feel that my view of football is the same as the character "Anri" in this anime which is oriented towards strengthening the midfield, and now I know how strong the influence of a wing defender who can play at different levels is. Currently, even according to what is in this anime, Liverpool and Trent Alexander Arnold show their fangs with the playing style shown in this anime, so in my opinion "this is a very amazing anime, which can change your view of football, 10/10 "I hope to deliver the next season as soon as possible. Thank You.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Second season announcement

Ale054 - Nov 7, 2022

11 by bsiebert25 »»
Apr 13, 2:28 PM

Poll: » Ao Ashi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - May 28, 2022

56 by 5hadow17 »»
Apr 1, 1:41 AM

Poll: » Ao Ashi Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Sep 24, 2022

224 by Aayushpixel »»
Mar 29, 3:43 AM

Poll: » Ao Ashi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - May 7, 2022

148 by _sporsho_ »»
Mar 12, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Ao Ashi Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Apr 30, 2022

73 by Cansancio_ »»
Jan 7, 6:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.