Forum Settings
Forums

Light Novel 'Jidou Hanbaiki ni Umarekawatta Ore wa Meikyuu wo Samayou' Gets Anime

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 7, 2022 10:54 AM

May 2008
Finally the only isekai shit that wanted to get anime adaptation... it Sounds so stupid enough to get my attention.
Aug 8, 2022 5:20 AM

Feb 2019
Good, finally those Isekai sheep will shut up about it.

It'll still suck though.
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Aug 8, 2022 11:51 PM

Jul 2017
Joey The Anime Man: EVERYTHING WRONG ABOUT ISEKAI, and why I stopped watching anime. Is because of shit just like this one.

Truly, this was covered years ago, and like some people have mentioned that this LN is just a meme at this point.

Sincerely, creativity gone down the dust.
Aug 9, 2022 12:04 PM

Sep 2011
It was just a matter of time. Though I actually heared good things about the source material, so I'm looking forward to it.
Aug 14, 2022 10:32 PM
Nov 2021
It's litterally a comedy, it's meant to be a stupid premise.
I've read what little manga there is of this, presumably 1 volume, and it's fine, really.
Had a good laugh and didn't feel like i wasted my time at all.
I'll go read the light novel now, and we'll see where this goes...
Oct 8, 2022 6:03 AM

May 2020
This is gonna be best anime of the decade, I'm telling y'all!

MAL is the perfect place to shit talk about people's opinions.
Feb 10, 2023 5:21 PM
Jul 2017
Rimuru0001 said:
Some random series getting anime adaptation while me still dreaming of the continuation of Yona of The dawn , Full Metal Panic , DxD series anime adaptations.. etc
Anime industry is going down ..

For real, I could name off soooo many series that deserve anime adaptations and/or second seasons and THIS trash is what anime studios choose to put their money and effort into? This industry goes further and further into hell with every passing day
Feb 11, 2023 9:47 AM

Apr 2020
texasfangirl1999 said:
Rimuru0001 said:
Some random series getting anime adaptation while me still dreaming of the continuation of Yona of The dawn , Full Metal Panic , DxD series anime adaptations.. etc
Anime industry is going down  ..

For real, I could name off soooo many series that deserve anime adaptations and/or second seasons and THIS trash is what anime studios choose to put their money and effort into? This industry goes further and further into hell with every passing day
Sadly this is the current situation and probably the future it'll be much worse with shitty series getting adapted . 
I miss those days of greatness .
“Your Lord has commanded that you should worship none but Him, and that you be kind to your parents. If either or both of them reach old age with you, say no word that shows impatience with them, and do not be harsh with them, but speak to them respectfully”.
(Surah Al-Isra - 23)
Feb 11, 2023 9:50 AM
Jul 2017
Rimuru0001 said:
texasfangirl1999 said:

Sadly this is the current situation and probably the future it'll be much worse with shitty series getting adapted . 
I miss those days of greatness .

Yeah unfortunately that seems to be the case, also doesn't help with people hyping up trash like this for "the meme lol" like bro you're just giving them a free pass to keep making more crap like this
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Isekai Shikkaku' Reveals Supporting Cast Pair

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

2 by DARM11 »»
2 hours ago

» 'Look Back' Unveils Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Apr 16

22 by ZXEAN »»
7 hours ago

» Musician wowaka Dies

Sakana-san - Apr 9, 2019

34 by Oshieteoshiete4 »»
10 hours ago

» 'T.P BON' Reveals Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - 11 hours ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
11 hours ago

» Manga 'Medalist' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - May 17, 2023

55 by Adizcool »»
Yesterday, 5:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.