Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2022 10:54 PM

Dec 2021
EDIT, FRONT AND CENTER!!! If you disagree with my below comment, which the poll scores clearly demonstrate that there are people with different opinions from me, DON'T lurk, PLEASE post about it! I would love to hear an alternative take! no cap, I'm serious, I want to hear somebody splurge about this anime. Also, this anime is in dire need of more episode threads, so to people who watch past this first episode, please pick up the torch where I left off.

Weak first episode. The art style is nice, and that's all the positive things I have to say.

That animation stinks of cost-cutting, less like it's animation, and more like frame-by-frame stills of a storyboard with interpolation and panning. I've watched great anime with horrible animation quality, but below average animation quality isn't all that's bad here. Comedy is pretty weak, netting a whopping zero laughs from me. With the anime being so boring, I'm having a hard time giving a shit about what's actually happening to the characters.

This anime may be hard to access and watch, but it is pretty far from a diamond in the rough. Doesn't feel great making the first episode thread on an obscure anime just so I can shit on it, but what I've seen is shit. If it was reanimated nowadays, and had all the scripting and voice direction improved, then the core concept of the anime would probably work. Hell, if somebody just described this anime without mentioning how boring and unfunny it was, it'd actually sound like an 8/10 anime, and I'd jump at the immediate opportunity to binge it. As is though, it's terrible, and is the likely worst obscure anime I've seen so far.

1.6/5
Daviljoe193Feb 10, 2023 1:40 AM
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
Jun 12, 2023 8:24 AM

Jun 2009
The first episode was indeed kinda weak but the premise is okayish for something that's basically a cutesy version of Ranma. Plus Nagisa is fun enough to keep watching, turning around the 'becoming a cute idol' concept for a change. 

More topics from this board

» English availibility?

prepare4trouble - Feb 22, 2020

3 by SnowxFlower »»
Apr 13, 2023 9:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.