Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2022 8:41 PM

Mar 2012
It's been a while since we've seen an annoyed Shirayuki face. Thanks Obi! XD

The main thing that happens is Ryuu decides to stay in Lyrias. There aren't a lot of places that have received much development in the world of Akagami no Shirayukihime, so the choice seemed obvious.
I miss the simple days when they were all hanging out at Clarines...

When Shirayuki makes her decision as to where she wants to serve as Court Pharmacist it will probably be at Wilant Castle where Zen is.

The other major thing that happens is they managed to successfully cultivate the luminescent not-poisonous-anymore flower and spread it the all over the major locations in the last...50 chapters or so.
A good author leaves the audience enough material to be satisfied with, yet yearning for more.
Aug 4, 2022 11:20 AM

Sep 2010
Noo, Ryuu! But really, he's come so far in choosing Lyrias as the place for where he belongs.

The question is whether the journey of cultivating Phostyrias continues into the next arc or not.

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Aug 4, 2022 9:55 PM
Mar 2018
Am I wrong or this chapter was the open to an "beggining of the end" arc? If that's the case then I'm going to dehydrate from crying. šŸ˜¢
Jun 12, 2023 7:04 AM

Jul 2021
The story is on the cusp of intensifying its pace, as the long-awaited moment arrives: Zen and Shirayuki reunite, their paths converging once more. It is a pivotal juncture when Shirayuki's final transfer to the castle coincides with Zen's mission to reclaim and rule it
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime Chapter 103 Discussion

Daisuki - Dec 26, 2018

18 by Tetla »»
Feb 13, 8:28 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime Chapter 92 Discussion

Daisuki - Nov 25, 2017

31 by Tetla »»
Feb 13, 8:17 AM

» Getting close to ending ? No spoilers !

xnub - Dec 28, 2023

5 by xnub »»
Dec 30, 2023 12:48 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki Hime Chapter 11 Discussion

Cenedess - Aug 1, 2009

7 by ilovelidya »»
Nov 9, 2023 5:06 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki Hime Chapter 9 Discussion

Cenedess - Jun 9, 2009

6 by ilovelidya »»
Nov 5, 2023 4:02 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.