Forum Settings
Forums
Bungo Stray Dogs
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2022 8:05 PM

Oct 2015
Ofc he has a separate goal
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Aug 4, 2022 1:56 PM

Oct 2016
I kinda miss when chapters used to be 20+ pages long, these recent ones seems to be so short that when I blink, its over. I know it must be super hard to follow this tightly monthly schedule but I wish there was more. Nevertheless, really nice chapter! I can't stand Fukuchi anymore, dude is too op and IF HE HURTS RANPO ISTG-
Aug 5, 2022 6:05 PM
Nov 2011
Did I really just wait a whole month for 14 pages? Less than a weekly manga? Is this going the same way as Kuroshitsuji?

Anyway, I can’t stand that old man. That sword is stupidly OP and the author is gonna have a hard time finding a reasonable defeat for him when/if the time comes.
As a villain, he gives me strong Bleach’s Juha Bach vibes.
Oct 26, 2022 6:46 PM
May 2020
This new villian is getting kind of annoying, he’s way too overpowered and everytime we think he’s finally dead he just pulls back up like nothing happened
Oct 29, 2022 12:47 PM

Apr 2016
HOW ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO KILL HIM. HE IS TOO STRONG
Jan 22, 2023 11:36 PM

Jul 2021
wait Teruko knows about the decay of the angel? then she is the sixth member isn't she?? if she is already aware of the decay of the angel's plan, then why did Genichirou risked choosing Jouno to guard Bram when he already had a sixth member wtf

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 1 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Mar 8, 2014

8 by Gar1pb1r1nsan »»
9 hours ago

» Soukoku will live

NitroAdam - Apr 5

2 by ihateredhead »»
Apr 16, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 114 Discussion

CQLLIST - Apr 3

9 by Esu_Kei »»
Apr 8, 2:00 AM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 113 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Mar 3

7 by Charli-theooooo »»
Mar 25, 7:58 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 112 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Feb 1

8 by CQLLIST »»
Mar 3, 4:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.