Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2022 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
So this is what the cast does on their off days. How relaxing.

It seems everyone has their own interests. Pretty chill episode with everyone enjoying their day. Not going to lie though, that green creature gave me some slight creeps at first.
Aug 3, 2022 6:04 AM

Feb 2020
Yet another relaxing episode, but I don't mind. I like the show better this way. Also, no "warning" this time.

Paulina is an interesting looking "creature."

Bacon pancakes...? :C Doesn't sound so delicious to me.

"It smells like our day off." Arsnotoria's nose is really awesome.

Those green little creatures are pretty hilarious.

SerafosAug 4, 2022 2:44 AM
Aug 3, 2022 6:32 AM

May 2021
Great episode! The three girls gave Mell and Al a pretty weird greeting xD.
Relaxing episode which was good to watch I guess nano desu.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Aug 3, 2022 6:59 AM

Jan 2018
I gave up any sort of hope for the show developing a plot but I still like it a lot somehow.

Arsnotoria is SO cute, solo-carries 70% of the show. The other girls are okay too (specially Alberta) but she's great. I also like the "Bohra bohra", very cute.
Arnostoria has some figures out for pre-order if someone's interested (I am)

Aug 3, 2022 7:08 AM

Jun 2021
Great, now I want crispy bacon and pancakes (maybe minus the cheese cuz that sounds like it wouldn’t be good) lol. Crispy bacon is godly, man.

Little Al and Mell are cute but those little underclassmen were adorable too! I like how Little Al was gonna let the “ghost” become some kind of urban legend in the school haha. Little trickster! Tori is the cutest though. I really like how she sniffs everything like a little puppy haha. So is Paulina her actual sister? Who were those sisters that were mentioned? And those teachers? Who are they? Got a lot of questions from stuff I feel like just got snuck into the episode.

But I’m surprised there was no “warning” this week. Guess they’re giving the blood and guts a rest this episode lol.
Aug 3, 2022 7:56 AM

Jul 2017
The CGDCT theme this episode is amplified, while taking the main plot a backseat with Abramelin's research and Paulina's unkempt explanation of the world in large.

That said, crispy bacon on pancakes, plus cheddar cheese, it's umami with Mell and Little Al. And what's better to live out the day off than to find something fun to do...like hide and seek. But soon they come bored, and seeks out Pica finishing her homework.

Meanwhile, Arsnotoria's nose can really sniff out stuff, but food seems to be the primary shtick. More sniffing, and that leads to the library where Paulina is found, though she makes a mess of the books.

This whole "Lemegeton Stale" certainly is a plot thread, but that's for another time.

A day off for a relaxing episode.
Aug 3, 2022 8:16 AM

Dec 2010
Serafos said:
Paulina is an interesting looking creature.

Sorry if that disappoints your but she's not a creature. She's just wearing her pajamas all the time.
Aug 3, 2022 8:24 AM
Mar 2020
Paulina VA isn't included on MAL. But im pretty sure its Aoi Yuki!

They added a few world building lores in the episode. Mainly The Lemegeton Sisters, "5th house" students gets quality stuff (So they are like Elite students?) and its implied that the bad dreams are the Warning scenes we keep seeing.

The pace is very slow but i dont mind, came for mostly the Art and VA.

Traveler and Klee are sisters in this universe haha.
Aug 3, 2022 12:05 PM

Feb 2019
Another cute episode for the girls, but man I really wanna get some plot at this point. The cutaways of the dark magic scenes where people are getting killed and shit have really piqued my interest.

Always like seeing my mom/sister’s name in anime, or variants of it. Paulina is a cute character and I’m pretty sure Yuuki Aoi is her seiyuu.
Aug 3, 2022 1:24 PM

Feb 2010
I liked that we got to learn it's possible these warning scenes are possibly the dreams referenced in this episode
Aug 3, 2022 3:41 PM

Jan 2020
"Bacon is best when it's crispy with salt and pepper." Alright show, we can at least agree on the lowest common denominator.

"It smells like our day off."

What? -- Is she having a stroke? She's just in her room, by herself, with nothing around, sniffing and naming things.

"All I do is talk." Nah son, all you do is sniff.

The best thing that's happened in this anime is that the vegetables had visible emotions. Imagine consuming broccoli as it's frowning at you. Fucking brutal.

"I was trying to figure out what to do on a day off."
"Everything today was fun, isn't that enough?"
"For today, but tomorrow is another day off." -- First world problems.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Aug 3, 2022 4:09 PM

Dec 2013
Like if this show wasn't enjoyable enough Aoi Yuki had a role. I really like the shopkeeper and the fairies / minions, they are super weird and cute with lovely sounds.

commonxreaction said:

"It smells like our day off."

What? -- Is she having a stroke? She's just in her room, by herself, with nothing around, sniffing and naming things.

Well her sense of smell is so darn good she can even smell concepts, impressive stuff.
Aug 3, 2022 7:01 PM

Nov 2010
  • breakfast: pancakes with crispy bacon and maple syrup
  • lunch: sandwiches in a hollowed out loaf of bread
  • dinner: toad in the hole, mashed potatoes, mandrakes
  • new characters: Paulina, Tudor, Kihaku, Wicca
  • notes:
    • The money-like thing was identified as mana.
    • New teacher would mean a game player.
    • Refer to "the lesser key of Solomon" for Lemegeton series. Ars Notoria is one of those books.
    • There was no "warning" in this episode.

kuroneko99Aug 4, 2022 4:04 AM
Aug 3, 2022 8:18 PM

Jan 2022
So Paulina is actually her sister? And she was just introduced ?? :v
Aug 3, 2022 10:55 PM

Jul 2016
And the boredom continues but at least it seems this time we got some sort of hints about a potential plot... or not. It all depends on whether what Abramelin was looking for will be relevant later on.
Aug 4, 2022 6:03 AM

Oct 2007
as usual, enjoying the cgdct parts.
more girls introduced brightens up my day.

Paulina is a sister of Tori? Do they eventually turn to faeries like that? this is a surprise.

I'm also curious where they get mana for use to buy snacks. Surely, mana does not naturally gather in their wallets. lol

looking forward to next week.
Aug 4, 2022 10:00 AM
Jan 2021
Stop teasing and pull out a madoka magica twist already >:(
Aug 5, 2022 7:26 AM

Dec 2010
I still have no idea why people are expecting this to go dark. Just based on WARNING moments? Or because Nitroplus is involved? Just so you know their writers are not limited to Urobuchi and the shows they produce aren't always grimdark (like a recent Tokyo 24th Ward for example).
Aug 11, 2022 3:57 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That was relaxing especially on Arsnotoria's side, she really wants to stay calm like that and that was pretty good together with Paulina, though nothing much happened since it really took that light sol/CGDCT path, which didn't fit much to the world building and how they're teasing with these annoying "warning" scenes
Aug 14, 2022 1:45 PM

Sep 2020
Tori had a lunch with her sisters, and there are five of them, there's no cut scene in this episode, which I'm quite happy about.
Aug 20, 2022 1:04 PM

Nov 2009
Nice relaxing episode.

The girls all doing things by themselves (mostly) and we learn more lore stuff about the magic world and it's inhabitants.

And Mana = Money... I wonder where they get it from... since we haven't really see them go work. The girls mostly just stay in the Academy most of the times...

Then we got Tori hanging out with apparently her sister? huh... and her sisters are all mystery character that no one else really knows about...

Also, LOL @ eating the still moving vegetables... poor vegis

___ ___ ___

Chipp12 said:
I still have no idea why people are expecting this to go dark. Just based on WARNING moments? Or because Nitroplus is involved? Just so you know their writers are not limited to Urobuchi and the shows they produce aren't always grimdark (like a recent Tokyo 24th Ward for example).

Yes, killing people and blood splatter is not dark, yes...

___ ___ ___

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Aug 21, 2022 3:53 AM

Nov 2010
Liddo-kun said:
I'm also curious where they get mana for use to buy snacks. Surely, mana does not naturally gather in their wallets. lol
Liddo-kun said:
And Mana = Money... I wonder where they get it from... since we haven't really see them go work. The girls mostly just stay in the Academy most of the times...
It seems there are several ways to get mana in the game: "to clear a mission", and so on. The most probable option that would work in the show as well is "doing chores"; "day duty" and "bug prevention job" would fall in this category.
kuroneko99Aug 21, 2022 4:44 AM
Aug 31, 2022 2:02 AM
Feb 2021
this episode is actually interesting
Sep 7, 2022 1:03 PM

Nov 2013
if anything i would rather NEVER see those warning signs again, why would i want to see these adorable girls fighting agains't those brutes?

tbh how do they even fight? they literally get scared by the candy jar lid (or whatever it was) lol
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Sep 29, 2022 11:33 PM

Feb 2021
There is no warnings (the other story) again... still curious what is going on XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Warau Arsnotoria Sun! Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2022

28 by adelechan »»
Mar 8, 12:33 AM

» What is this about?

removed-user - Jun 7, 2022

13 by adelechan »»
Feb 14, 5:01 PM

» Confused? Don't watch unless you played the game

EinTheVariance - Dec 25, 2022

15 by adelechan »»
Feb 8, 2:38 AM

Poll: » Warau Arsnotoria Sun! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2022

53 by Destroyer31 »»
Sep 3, 2023 10:10 PM

» Anime = 0 , Soundtrack = 10

Protoz - Oct 23, 2022

8 by Destroyer31 »»
Sep 3, 2023 9:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.