Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 25, 2022 9:20 AM
Jul 2021
Season 3 hasn't been announced yet..
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 25, 2022 9:25 AM
Aug 2021
We need Re:Zero Season 3 ASAP!!!!
Jul 25, 2022 9:35 AM
Jun 2021
probably won’t be announced for a while…

with all the problems white fox is going through
Jul 25, 2022 9:35 AM

Nov 2021
Probably Mid or late 2024, wait for anime japan 2023 event, maybe they'll announce something related to it.

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Jul 25, 2022 10:01 AM
Aug 2021
It'll never come back. Now stop making the same threads again and again, they are annoying asf.
Jul 25, 2022 10:02 AM

Jan 2019
MarshLawliet said:

Season 3 release date is Summer 2024, 100%.

You can return to this comment after 2 years when it is announced.

Looking for better series than Re:Zero
Jul 25, 2022 10:03 AM

Mar 2021
MarshLawliet said:

thank you for the reminder, I was so close to insanity, believing we'll have re zero season 3 in fall.
Jul 25, 2022 11:56 AM
Dec 2021
Okeanix said:
MarshLawliet said:

remind me after 2 years!
Jul 25, 2022 12:01 PM
May 2022
LIVI_uwu said:
It'll never come back. Now stop making the same threads again and again, they are annoying asf.

Ong the anime was awful too.
Jul 25, 2022 12:30 PM
Apr 2020
INSANELYWP said:
probably won’t be announced for a while…

with all the problems white fox is going through

what are the problems that white fox is going through?
Jul 25, 2022 4:21 PM
Jan 2021
MarshLawliet said:

even the author killed the last remaining hope by tweeting that season 3 isn't even being animated yet
Jul 25, 2022 4:42 PM

Oct 2015
Not my type of isekai. I remembered the LN doing well in Japan. If i recall, Re:Zero is one of the top 50 anime in Japan.
Jul 25, 2022 5:15 PM
May 2021
LieInFall said:
LIVI_uwu said:

Re: zero>>> All isekai anime
Jul 25, 2022 5:20 PM
May 2022
kafifaman said:
LieInFall said:

If you like a Mc who simps over a girl for 2 seasons and is useless to everyone then sure.
Jul 25, 2022 5:29 PM
Jun 2021
LieInFall said:
kafifaman said:

If you like a Mc who simps over a girl for 2 seasons and is useless to everyone then sure.

how tf he useless?
Jul 25, 2022 5:37 PM
May 2022
gabriel68 said:
LieInFall said:

how tf he useless?

Imagine dying 100 times before coming useful 😂
Jul 25, 2022 7:30 PM
Mar 2021
I guess the soonest I can think of is 2025
Jul 25, 2022 8:15 PM
Mar 2021
Never heard of google?
Jul 25, 2022 9:39 PM
Jul 2022
Stacias said:
We need Re:Zero Season 3 ASAP!!!!

I Have watched it's 1 season, dropped 2nd season,
this anime is boring AF S1, don't know about the 2nd one.... might watch it someday....
Jul 26, 2022 1:40 AM

May 2021
It will be announced, but most likely by 2024.

LieInFall said:

Average Re: Zero hater be like. Can't even get the facts right.

Jul 26, 2022 5:26 AM
Jul 2020
LieInFall said:
gabriel68 said:

how tf he useless?

Imagine having a dead artist that can’t return by death. Couldn’t be Subaru. L + seethe
Jul 26, 2022 5:41 AM
Nov 2020
LieInFall said:
kafifaman said:

That's the point of Re:Zero though. it is a criticism and deconstruction of the NEET. Subaru makes awful choices and is useless because of who he was in our world. I don't think the anime does a good job of expressing this though...
Jul 26, 2022 6:07 AM
May 2022
RioFS said:

LieInFall said:

So what you’re saying it’s still awful but, more than one way. 😂
Jul 26, 2022 6:10 AM

May 2021
LieInFall said:
RioFS said:

So what you’re saying it’s still awful but, more than one way I didn’t bother watching more of this sad excuse for an anime so I wouldn’t care.

This is just pathetic. Not only did you not properly read what are two simple sentences, you couldn't even come up with any valid arguments. Also, its not for kids so you did make the right choice not continuing to watch it.

Jul 26, 2022 6:11 AM
May 2022
iGotIceInMyRice said:
LieInFall said:

Imagine having a dead artist that can’t return by death. Couldn’t be Subaru. L + seethe

Imagine having an Mc who cry’s every minute because he couldn’t get what he wanted Anime is dog + your moms back
Jul 26, 2022 6:16 AM
May 2022
RioFS said:
LieInFall said:

So what you’re saying it’s still awful but, more than one way I didn’t bother watching more of this sad excuse for an anime so I wouldn’t care.

This is just pathetic. Not only did you not properly read what are two simple sentences, you couldn't even come up with any valid arguments. Also, its not for kids so you did make the right choice not continuing to watch it.

I am 100% sure I am older than you since you like bringing my age into this so take your pacifier and sit down & what argument was there all he said was “average Re zero hater” by that alone he is applying you get this much criticism from everyone. 😂🫵
NoRudyJul 26, 2022 6:24 AM
Jul 26, 2022 6:35 AM

May 2021
LieInFall said:
RioFS said:

I am 100% sure I am older than you since you like bringing my age into this so take your pacifier and sit down & what argument was there all he said was “average Re zero hater” by that alone he is applying you get this much criticism from everyone. 😂🫵

I never brought YOUR age in here. I only said its not for 'kids'. If you're really older than me, then that's an even more embarrassing and immature look for you.
RioFSJul 26, 2022 6:54 AM

Jul 26, 2022 6:36 AM

Aug 2018
2025 probably idk
Jul 26, 2022 6:38 AM
May 2022
RioFS said:
LieInFall said:

I never brought YOUR age in here. I only said its for 'kids'. If you're really older than me, then that's an even more embarrassing and immature look for you.

It’s more embarrassing because I decided off my choice I didn’t like it or the Mc? Talk about strong headed re zero fans not everyone going like the same stuff as you keep crying and don’t force your opinions on other people you’re embarrassing.
Jul 26, 2022 6:41 AM
May 2022
RioFS said:
LieInFall said:

I never brought YOUR age in here. I only said its for 'kids'. If you're really older than me, then that's an even more embarrassing and immature look for you.

And it’s clearly not meant for kids have you seen the anime pretty sure you haven’t seen it yourself based off that.
Jul 26, 2022 6:42 AM

Nov 2020
LieInFall said:
kafifaman said:

Lol for real thats entire re zero in a singe line.

"I don't know about you
But I'm feeling 22
Everything will be alright if
You keep me next to you
You don't know about me
But I'll bet you want to
Everything will be alright if

We just keep dancing like we're 22, 22"
Jul 26, 2022 6:57 AM

May 2021
LieInFall said:
RioFS said:

I never brought YOUR age in here. I only said its not for 'kids'. If you're really older than me, then that's an even more embarrassing and immature look for you.

It’s more embarrassing because I decided off my choice I didn’t like it or the Mc? Talk about strong headed re zero fans not everyone going like the same stuff as you keep crying and don’t force your opinions on other people you’re embarrassing.

Once again, you are misunderstanding things. As far as embarrassing goes, its you who are embarrassing yourself. Next, I have no problem with you having different opinions but you were straight-up spreading misinformation which is why I called you and your BS out. You have given two criticisms, both of which are factually incorrect.

Jul 26, 2022 7:27 AM

Jan 2018
if you really want it, then you will get it . 3 season is coming
Jul 26, 2022 7:33 AM
May 2022
Okeanix said:
LieInFall said:

So what you’re saying it’s still awful but, more than one way. 😂

You are overlord, danmachi fan and calling re:zero awful?

Lmao. Do you realize Subaru is even more useful than Ainz? He accomplished more things without even power lmao

Yep and they top the anime look at your profile weirdo to Society

Lmao
Jul 26, 2022 7:38 AM

Jan 2019
LieInFall said:
Okeanix said:

You are overlord, danmachi fan and calling re:zero awful?

Lmao. Do you realize Subaru is even more useful than Ainz? He accomplished more things without even power lmao

Lmao

Overlord fan calling Subaru useless when Subaru did 100x more job than Ainz did in 4 Seasons.
OkeanixJul 26, 2022 9:24 AM

Jul 26, 2022 7:40 AM

Jul 2019
The ratings fell off after S2P2. I find it unlikely it will come to be. We have to wait maybe 5 years.
Jul 26, 2022 7:40 AM
May 2022
Okeanix said:
LieInFall said:

Lmao

Overlord fan calling Subaru useless when Subaru did 100x more job than Ainz did in 4 Seasons. GET REKT

He also ignores the fact that I called him out don’t reply to me you’re one of those weirdos look at your profile lol.

He doesn’t run into problems because he solves them in a episode REKT
Jul 26, 2022 7:43 AM

Jan 2019
LieInFall said:

He can't solve single problem in 4 Seasons, if i skip from S1 to S4 in Overlord i wouldn't lose anything.

Not even need to mention Subaru did 1000x more job than Overpowered Ainz in just one season. So your "USELESS SUBARU" arguments fell off really quick.

Jul 26, 2022 7:46 AM
May 2022
Okeanix said:
LieInFall said:

He can't solve single problem in 4 Seasons, if i skip from S1 to S4 in Overlord i wouldn't lose anything.

Not even need to mention Subaru did 1000x more job than Overpowered Ainz in just one season. So your "USELESS SUBARU" arguments fell off really quick.

Bro dies thousands times each episode and you guys think that’s doing something? He cry’s for literally for everything and you think he is a badass for that? He literally has another girl that’s a better fit for him but, chooses the opposite girl and you think that’s the mindset of a Mc?
Jul 26, 2022 7:49 AM

Jan 2019
LieInFall said:

Bro dies thousands times each episode and you guys think that’s doing something? He cry’s for literally for everything and you think he is a badass for that?

Dying thousands of times each episode? Clearly you didn't watched the series.

LieInFall said:
He literally has another girl that’s a better fit for him but, chooses the opposite girl and you think that’s the mindset of a Mc?

Oh i get it know you cry because Rem.

Jul 26, 2022 7:54 AM
May 2022
Okeanix said:
LieInFall said:

Bro dies thousands times each episode and you guys think that’s doing something? He cry’s for literally for everything and you think he is a badass for that?

Dying thousands of times each episode? Clearly you didn't watched the series.

LieInFall said:
He literally has another girl that’s a better fit for him but, chooses the opposite girl and you think that’s the mindset of a Mc?

Oh i get it know you cry because Rem.

I don’t care about rem tbh it’s the fact that she did more for the Mc than anyone else and he is blind in his simp ways.
Jul 26, 2022 7:57 AM

Jan 2019
LieInFall said:

I don’t care about rem tbh it’s the fact that she did more for the Mc than anyone else and he is blind in his simp ways.

Emilia's first encounter with Subaru "saves him no question asked, gives a place to say and purpose to live also comforts him when he emotionally broken"
Rem's first encounter with Subaru "tortures him and then brutally kills him"

Geez. I don't understand why Subaru loves Emilia more.

Also this;
Cross_2D said:
but I still struggle to see why Subaru is so crazy about her.

Okeanix said:
- Emilia is the first one helped Subaru when first time he come to this world without asking anything in return.
- Emilia is the one saved Subaru mental health https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqj6t50b8Bk
- Emilia is the one gave him a place to stay and purpose in his life which he lacked in previous world.
- She is the most beautiful girl.
- She is very kind, helpful to him.
- Subaru has silver hair fetish, Emilia is Subaru's type for female.
- (???) Subconsciously attracted to her because she looks like Satella. As we know from quote in Season 2; Satella says you saved me indicates she knows Subaru before.

Want me to go more? Emilia is Subaru's type and probably because of that entire Re:Zero is happening. I don't understand how people can approach this complex and well-written story so shallow "DUH WHY HE LIKES HER JUST GO AND BANG REM"

Jul 26, 2022 8:03 AM
May 2022
Okeanix said:
LieInFall said:

Emilia's first encounter with Subaru "saves him no question asked, gives a place to say and purpose to live also comforts him when he emotionally broken"
Rem's first encounter with Subaru "tortures him and then brutally kills him"

Geez. I don't understand why Subaru loves Emilia more.

Also this;
Cross_2D said:
but I still struggle to see why Subaru is so crazy about her.

Okeanix said:
- Emilia is the first one helped Subaru when first time he come to this world without asking anything in return.
- Emilia is the one saved Subaru mental health https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqj6t50b8Bk
- Emilia is the one gave him a place to stay and purpose in his life which he lacked in previous world.
- She is the most beautiful girl.
- She is very kind, helpful to him.
- Subaru has silver hair fetish, Emilia is Subaru's type for female.
- (???) Subconsciously attracted to her because she looks like Satella. As we know from quote in Season 2; Satella says you saved me indicates she knows Subaru before.

Want me to go more? Emilia is Subaru's type and probably because of that entire Re:Zero is happening. I don't understand how people can approach this complex and well-written story so shallow "DUH WHY HE LIKES HER JUST GO AND BANG REM"

Then what does Rem do afterwards when she figures out he wasn’t a bad guy? She literally Dedicates her whole life to him.
Jul 26, 2022 8:07 AM

Jan 2019
LieInFall said:

Then what does Rem do afterwards when she figures out he wasn’t a bad guy? She literally Dedicates her whole life to him.

I listed the reasons, if Subaru wasn't love Emilia he wouldn't have transported to this world in the first place therefore you wanting him to bang rem, doesn't follow the storyline of the series. My reasons for Emilia should be enough, you are just overbiased against Emilia if you read what i wrote you would easily understand why Subaru loves Emilia. Also go rewatch episode 18 again.

Also if you wanted Rem so much, here is IF story written by Author. Series will turn to slice of life and we would not able see so many cool things in every arc, GOOD JOB! Asking entire foundation, lorebuilding, characters, plot to be ruined just because you want Rem! Bravo .

Jul 26, 2022 8:57 AM
Dec 2021
It’s gonna be years…
Jul 26, 2022 9:05 AM
Jan 2021
Who knows… We havent gotten news.
Jul 26, 2022 10:16 AM
Aug 2019
I hope it doesn’t come back. S2 was painful 😰
Jul 26, 2022 11:01 AM
Jul 2022
LieInFall said:
kafifaman said:

Subaru being useless to everyone might be the worst take I’ve heard, he’s the reason most of the characters are even still alive. Just because he can’t fight doesn’t mean he isn’t useless
Jul 26, 2022 12:32 PM

Dec 2020
Okeanix said:
MarshLawliet said:

Feels like this will be the case!
Jul 26, 2022 9:00 PM
Apr 2020
MrFlakey said:
MarshLawliet said:

even the author killed the last remaining hope by tweeting that season 3 isn't even being animated yet

The key word is “yet”, which means it’ll happen eventually or else he would’ve tweeted “never” instead
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Julius is annoying AF

BroDa2545 - Today

29 by Shoujoaddict »»
1 hour ago

» To the people who don't like Re:Zero, Why? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

opal_shimmer - Feb 20, 2021

250 by Megaman-is-hard1 »»
Yesterday, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2016

1722 by Grazzerz »»
Apr 21, 10:54 PM

» Isn't it more realistic for Emilia to fall in love with Reinhard than Subaru? ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Apr 4

69 by Altofanime »»
Apr 20, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

527 by XionnaMing »»
Apr 19, 10:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.