Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2022 7:56 AM

May 2020
Bruh... You just pussied out and made shit worse lmao.

Also, I love how Michi's trying to deal with this bs, I definitely wasn't expecting her to confront You like that.
Jul 25, 2022 2:11 PM

Jul 2017
I honestly sense more tension with the Niina's than with michi and you. like bruh there's no way things can be going this well for them lmao but I do like Kaede still trying to change.

Also You......geez. I still think he isn't as bad as others make him out to be but he's still the worst out of the 4. Bruh my guy wanted his mother to get involved so try and convince her like this is exactly the kind of reasons why she's divorcing lmaooo
Jul 31, 2022 5:40 AM

Oct 2020
Short_Circut said:
I honestly sense more tension with the Niina's than with michi and you. like bruh there's no way things can be going this well for them lmao but I do like Kaede still trying to change.

Also You......geez. I still think he isn't as bad as others make him out to be but he's still the worst out of the 4. Bruh my guy wanted his mother to get involved so try and convince her like this is exactly the kind of reasons why she's divorcing lmaooo

lmao so true
I really wanted Michi and You to be together at the end but You keeps fumbling bruh.
Aug 31, 2022 4:08 AM
Apr 2010
jesus the more I read the more I hate You's character, he's literally the worst man a woman can have
he doesn't help her with daily activities at all, he doesn't make any self reflection, he literally doesn't understand a single thing Michi tries to tell him - and most importantly - he DOESN'T EVEN TRY OR SEEM TO WANT TO

he literally has no idea what is happening around him, a kind of a guy who got into a relationship because "why not"
"why would I care"

and the fact he tried to involve his mother, because he has not a single idea why Michi wants a divorce - oh jesus

not only he lies to her constantly (about kids, he cheated on her!) but also he cares only about himself and what will happen to him if he's left by himself

Michi deserves so much more, a man who will acknowledge her and her feelings and will not treat her as a life-filler
Sep 17, 2022 8:13 AM

Jul 2021
I love Michi for being so brave to get that divorce card in the bag and hopefully they start ending their relationship and move on with their lives!
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Anata ga Shite Kurenakutemo Chapter 82 Discussion

CQLLIST - Mar 8

0 by CQLLIST »»
Mar 8, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Anata ga Shite Kurenakutemo Chapter 81 Discussion

CQLLIST - Nov 1, 2023

1 by Dontsweattt »»
Nov 9, 2023 7:30 AM

Poll: » Anata ga Shite Kurenakutemo Chapter 80 Discussion

CQLLIST - Nov 1, 2023

0 by CQLLIST »»
Nov 1, 2023 3:01 AM

Poll: » Anata ga Shite Kurenakutemo Chapter 79 Discussion

CQLLIST - Sep 29, 2023

2 by landofthekwt »»
Sep 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Anata ga Shite Kurenakutemo Chapter 78 Discussion

CQLLIST - Sep 27, 2023

0 by CQLLIST »»
Sep 27, 2023 11:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.