Forum Settings
Forums
Blue Period
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2022 4:03 PM

Apr 2018
After so many monhts not having a single chapter released.. IT'S FINALLY HERE!
An interesting cover page, strikes amysterious vibe already. It's your usual Yaguchi again but this time, he's around a bunch of eccentric people who he met a few chapters ago. It has something to do with the second assignment which he is currently struggling with. Kirio Fuji, she's pretty mysterious and the aura around her gives off some cool vibe. No marks is honestly a pretty cool name for an art collective. You could call it a "free' group with the explantation in the manga. Pretty interested after mentioning that it could cost up to 3 million yen to go to Geida. But, what suprised me is, Fuji's able to remember every word after reading a book once? Holy shit, that's a fucking incredible ability to have. Well, Yaguchi's staying overnight and already made another Magender friend. And eating curry at 1 am is not unusual I guess. That one panel where they show Fuji's feet were 10/10.
Honestly, reading their view on the museum was a really interesting take and the history behind it. Fuji is an interesting character with a lot of intelligence, she might provide some knowlegde and aid to Yaguchi which will help him in the future. For now, it's party time. Yaguchi feels like he'd be drowning in the drinks but he's just enjoying a "simple" conversation with Fuji. Her hairstyle is uncommon, espically in Japan. But, it was really refreshing to see a new kind of style.

What a way to end the chapter. We got to see Sekai again and seems like we might even get a conversation between them.
SideCharacterKalJul 24, 2022 4:09 PM

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 27, 2022 2:46 PM

May 2020
A chapter after 5 months, to be honest I don't remember much what happened last time or like nothing at all lol. But reading my post from that chapter atleast made it clear that a new character was about to show up next time, means in this chapter itself.

Kirio Fuji, like any other character in this series carries herself with that "know-it-all" aura, though nevermind her appearance but her words indeed making an impression. Also guess what she knew of Yatora beforehand, not him exactly but about that first year final assessment project he did.. so quite a coincidence though them meeting each other. No doubt she's a bit more interested in him now.

Also damn lone wolf in the end.
Jul 28, 2022 9:47 AM

Jun 2007
tbh not drying your hair at all is a huge red flag in itself so Yaguchi'd better be very careful with that girl
but seriously I'm gonna be very surprised if that encounter won't leave him disappointed in some way
see you, space cowperson . . .
Aug 31, 2022 7:38 AM
Aug 2020
fascinating, the way this genius girl explains art to yatora is so much better than the other genius..
Sep 13, 2022 9:27 PM

Oct 2017
Really liked Yatora and Fuji's interactions this chapter. Fuji's got this mysterious vibe going for her.
Oct 2, 2022 12:09 PM
Oct 2022
De mis favoritos <3.
Jan 28, 2023 3:16 PM

Jan 2013
haha not a cult my ass. well its quite common in uni themed mangas and also irl but damn i cant believe how easily yatora fell for this scam.
Aug 15, 2023 10:17 PM

Apr 2020
Her belief about art 's connection to history does make sense.

Yatora's art standing out out of 200 exhibitions she'd been was defo shocking but hard to tell if was a deceit or not.

And yeah, that's concerning

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blue Period Chapter 3 Discussion

NextUniverse - Dec 5, 2020

8 by nathanhello »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Blue Period Chapter 64 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 27, 2023

3 by DefeatingMe »»
Apr 5, 5:17 AM

Poll: » Blue Period Chapter 6 Discussion

NextUniverse - Jan 8, 2021

5 by Dead_Pari_ »»
Apr 2, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Blue Period Chapter 26 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jan 21, 2021

5 by Tempest_16 »»
Mar 28, 5:19 PM

Poll: » Blue Period Chapter 63 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 27, 2023

2 by DefeatingMe »»
Mar 9, 5:13 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.