Forum Settings
Forums
Apr 11, 2008 5:33 AM

in here we will talk about our friends..

Apr 11, 2008 5:43 AM

My friend is sooooooo cute and stupid,until now i never saw her cry,mad,angry,sad,expt her laughing and smiling kindly so i thought to myself shes so stupid like that..she could get fooled easily so thats why i protect like a baby and lecture her and the funny thing is when i talk to her in ANY WAY she just smiles and says:"OKAAAAY!!" cheerfully.

That looks pretty dumb and stupid, but i always say to myself..

"IM REALLY GRATEFULL TO HAVE SUCH A CUTE ADORABLE IDIOT!!!"

...SO TELL ME YOURS?

Apr 11, 2008 6:40 AM

My friends are all boys (except for hina-chan and ana) so they are all idiots.... but my fave is hiro cauze he is so adorable, kind and stupid actually he is like tamaki (except for the face and the color of the hair and the eyes) i mean his attitude( <- sorry kinda confused with the spelling.......) is like tamaki's........ hehehe to tell the truth i have a crush on him but he treats me like his big sister.....*sigh* (but its ok at least i can hug him freely!) when he has a problem he barges in to our house my big brother is always surprised when he comes in suddenly and go strait to where i am and tell all his problems to me and i have to answer him in a nice way sometimes i scold him and he just laughs its like he didn't even understand a word i said! but i feel so lucky to that i met him! i really LOVE him!♥

Apr 12, 2008 1:44 AM

hikari-chan said:
My friends are all boys (except for hina-chan and ana) so they are all idiots.... but my fave is hiro cauze he is so adorable, kind and stupid actually he is like tamaki (except for the face and the color of the hair and the eyes) i mean his attitude( <- sorry kinda confused with the spelling.......) is like tamaki's........ hehehe to tell the truth i have a crush on him but he treats me like his big sister.....*sigh* (but its ok at least i can hug him freely!) when he has a problem he barges in to our house my big brother is always surprised when he comes in suddenly and go strait to where i am and tell all his problems to me and i have to answer him in a nice way sometimes i scold him and he just laughs its like he didn't even understand a word i said! but i feel so lucky to that i met him! i really LOVE him!♥

AAAAAWWWW.....HOW CUTE!!!

Apr 12, 2008 6:40 AM

you think so? thankz! *hugz you♥*

Apr 13, 2008 6:20 AM

*HUGZ U BACK AGAIN!!!*

May 5, 2008 11:28 AM

sorry its been a while...

today we were reading so the teacher told my friend that she reads this sentences: " later i'll CALL you"

and the teacher was screaming at her so she got pissed and read it like this:

" LATER I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!"

LOOOOOOOL!!!

and the teacher was like screaming and shouting:

" YOU'LL KILLME?!
GO AHEAD C'MON!!!"

and she was like:
" IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO!!!!!!"

...and i was just...

LAUGHING!

May 6, 2008 9:26 AM

the
tokyo29 said:
sorry its been a while...

today we were reading so the teacher told my friend that she reads this sentences: " later i'll CALL you"

and the teacher was screaming at her so she got pissed and read it like this:

" LATER I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!"

LOOOOOOOL!!!

and the teacher was like screaming and shouting:

" YOU'LL KILLME?!
GO AHEAD C'MON!!!"

and she was like:
" IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO!!!!!!"

...and i was just...

LAUGHING!
the friend that i talk about here told me not to tell her name!!

she found out lol!

Sep 6, 2008 7:21 AM

hikari-chan said:

The thing you just mentioned hikari-chan about your crush on him its just that its just that im...im...so so having a..a..
ahh forget it cant explain cause its just that we have the same kind of story of the boy i like and i really like hm!!i wanna tell you guys about it hahah but ill just think if i will....