Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rent-A-Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 22, 2022 9:59 AM

Nov 2011
Mami and her personality....Jesus Christ.

At least Ruka is back this episode. I actually find their character chemistry the most entertaining out of other character pairs in the show. It doesn't erase Kazya's lustful thoughts about her though because he is still the same guy we all know.

Couldn't stand Kazuya as usual.
Jul 22, 2022 10:00 AM

May 2020
Blonde bitch is back for a second episode on trot, FUCK. As if this dude wasn’t enough. Of course he’s still not over her, nor does she want him to feel otherwise. Atleast they didn’t carry on that awkward conversation for half of this episode, though that doesn’t mean things became any better after that, I mean getting any Ruka content is a displeasure on its own.

Also wait a fucking minute, what’s with these crazy coincidences. Losing the key the other day and now all of a sudden a typhoon of all these things, god really hasn’t forsaken this dude, like really. Ruka like usual, all over him and like he just fapped, he FUCKING FAPPED, had those all so-normal imaginations of his and still everything’s fine and well. That’s just how their world works.

Someone please make a bulldozer run over this dude, like please.
Jul 22, 2022 11:04 AM
Apr 2022
why the show is getting so much hate now ?
Jul 22, 2022 11:06 AM

Sep 2020
Very entertaining episode! Ruka staying at Kazuya's house for a night, and intensionally speak out to Chizuru at the end. Also funny that she lied about staying at her friends house.
Jul 22, 2022 11:12 AM

Jul 2014
“You’re really attractive. I really wanna have sex with you right now!”
- Kazuya as he pins down Ruka by the wrists

This show man, LMAO

Anyways, I love Chizuru as much as the next guy but I don’t really understand why Kazuya doesn’t go with Ruka instead. Seems like a decent deal to me.
Jul 22, 2022 11:18 AM
Jun 2013
Ruka is the best girl, imo. she is literally the perfect girl, everything about her is just flawless. Again Kazuya is always spazzing and freaking out over the stupidest things, but as always, in the end he pulls through and was able to be honest with her and tell her how he really feels. it sucks b/c she literally prepared for ANYTHING that would and could happen.
Jul 22, 2022 12:03 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
What a odd time for Mami to sweep in with that news though. Sounds like Mami's determined to get to the truth. Ruka is nothing but earnest. Its cute seeing Ruka cook for Kazu. That typhoon sure proved to be timely. Ruka's pretty determined to strike back against Chizuru huh. Though she was a tad aggressive the insight into her reason for being so clingy was pretty insightful. Its nice to see some change in their bond. Overall it was a fun ep that provided some nice expansion to Ruka and her bond with Kazu while slowly settling in Mami as well. After seeing Chizuru get the advantage its good to see Ruka strike back.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2022 12:03 PM

Jun 2019
Man... sometimes I can't with this guy yet sometimes he becomes relatable but only very few times. Tho, this episode was solely for Ruka lovers and they got everything. She's so cute and sexy as well. Yet, Kazuya managed to defend his virginity. LOL. Mami is still a bitch. And... Chizuru... jealous?
Jul 22, 2022 12:06 PM
Oct 2016
This episode was excessively horny and touch to watch. The overflowing levels of cringe exhibited by Kazuya just made me advert my eyes from the screen too many times. Damn dude you got this incredibly cute girl laying in your bed basically begging to be your girlfriend. While everything in your mind and body is screaming at you to seal the deal but you won't because you love this other girl whom doesn't really love you back. Man I wish I had problems that nice, seems like a simple answer to me. If the girl I like hasn't really shown much interest in me meanwhile this other girl is frothing at the mouth to jump my bone and the looks and personality ratings for both aren't that much of a gap then its an easy choice what Kazuya should do. I'm starting to see why it's so frustrating following Kazuya as the lead of this story. The Mami part I didn't even really care about. Kazuya is a horrible liar and of course Mami saw right through that and had her typical bitchy reaction to it. Now cause Kazuya is a dumbass he's gonna have both Mami and Chizuru questioning him about everything.
Jul 22, 2022 12:07 PM

Mar 2015
in reality kazuya would only improve his chances with chizuru if he did ruka in the loudest way possible. what a fucking dud
Am I a good person? No. But do I try to be better every single day? Also no
Jul 22, 2022 12:15 PM
Feb 2022
Softhenic03 said:
Blonde bitch is back for a second episode on trot, FUCK. As if this dude wasn’t enough. Of course he’s still not over her, nor does she want him to feel otherwise. Atleast they didn’t carry on that awkward conversation for half of this episode, though that doesn’t mean things became any better after that, I mean getting any Ruka content is a displeasure on its own.

Also wait a fucking minute, what’s with these crazy coincidences. Losing the key the other day and now all of a sudden a typhoon of all these things, god really hasn’t forsaken this dude, like really. Ruka like usual, all over him and like he just fapped, he FUCKING FAPPED, had those all so-normal imaginations of his and still everything’s fine and well. That’s just how their world works.

Someone please make a bulldozer run over this dude, like please.

I would if i could, of possible over the blond bitch too..........
Jul 22, 2022 12:17 PM

Nov 2016
Rubbing one out under these circumstances.. On one hand I want to praise Kazuya on the other slap his bitch ass. I usually don't like that juvenile shilly-shally in rom-coms, but this episode was pretty funny, especially the ending ngl.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 22, 2022 12:34 PM

Jan 2021
If someone like this actually exists they shouldn't be allowed in society.
Jul 22, 2022 12:37 PM
Oct 2014
Yuta_JJK0 said:

people that are mad about the meme manga chapter that probably didn't read it and don't know the context about why it happened.
Jul 22, 2022 12:38 PM
Oct 2014
great episode, glad they got the whole ruka night in an arc, this is shaping up to be a good season
Jul 22, 2022 12:39 PM
Nov 2021
Yuta_JJK0 said:

Manga readers hate this show with a burning passion
Jul 22, 2022 12:55 PM
May 2016
I originally didn't care for Kazuya and Ruka since the pairing started through blackmail and was largely one-sided. Now I'm more or less rooting for it since out of the girls, this one arguably has Kazuya at his most casual and least annoyingly cringe-inducing. Ruka being self aware is also cool.

Jul 22, 2022 1:12 PM

May 2021
Great episode! One thing to say.
I hate you Mami (I am a manga reader so I'm not as mad when I read the manga parts of Mami for the first time) but I HATE YOU MAMI.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Jul 22, 2022 1:14 PM
Jul 2022
my god.. more trash every episode
Jul 22, 2022 1:18 PM
Feb 2021
Ruka best girl KNK
Jul 22, 2022 1:22 PM

Apr 2016
Kazuya a better man than me. I woulda gave in frfr.

Drop that bimbo Chizuru and just hook up with Ruka FFS.
Jul 22, 2022 1:44 PM
Jul 2022
Every time that Ruka has some screen time I'm happy, the MC is a jerk I wanna kill him every episode but I think is written like that on purpose.
Jul 22, 2022 1:47 PM

Nov 2018
Man, this flashback had me dying. The true protagonist of this anime imo.

Kazuya managed to protect his virginity once again, congratulations. Once again an episode with no development at all, but somehow this manages to still be enjoyable with how garbage it is.

SEIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jul 22, 2022 1:53 PM

Jan 2021
One step forward, ten steps back.

Jul 22, 2022 2:06 PM

Jan 2021
I actually liked this episode, ah I remember when Kanojo Okarishimasu had more characters, good times. Yeah, this episode was mainly with Ruka staying on Kazuya's house, I actually thought some scenes were funny. I also liked how Kazuya defended his virginity, what he said makes a lot of sense imo but I know some people will hate him for not having sex independent of circumstances.

Yuta_JJK0 said:

Because people are still going over something that hapened months ago and that is related to recent manga chapters instead of judging the actual airing anime series.
Jul 22, 2022 2:18 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
They censor Ruka's ass but we get full view of Kazuya's ass, who then proceeds to jerk off in the shower? f*cking masterpiece

You know, sometimes you really just want to shove Kazuya in a rocket and send it straight into the sun, but I for one gotta give him props for finally being transparent with Ruka in saying... well... how she's smoking hot and wants to bang her hard. For real that kind of really will lift the tension and awkwardness whenever they're around each other from now on.

It's hard to buy how a degenerate like our gigachad Kazuya has this much self control, but then again it's hard to buy anything else in this show. Like how Mami is still all hung up on Kazuya's love life, when her type of character suggests that she would not give a f*ck about him after dumping him. Maybe the writing is just too deep and complex for our puny minds to understand

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jul 22, 2022 2:58 PM

Sep 2015
I am really disliking all these constant re-caps, useless inner monologues, and Kazuyas facial expressions.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Jul 22, 2022 3:06 PM

May 2021
mami being trash episode 18

Jul 22, 2022 3:19 PM

Aug 2018
I keep watching this show only for Ruka. Her relationship with Kazuya is the most entertaining (or at least, least boring) thing in the series.
Jul 22, 2022 3:57 PM
Mar 2021
God the MC is so awful.
Jul 22, 2022 5:00 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Wow, I gotta respect Ruka’s play here, she really went in for Kazuya lol. I’m willing to bet she even knew about the typhoon, it was the perfect setting to get intimate with Kazuya, she even brought a condom (that was a great moment lol) and while some may think Kazuya is a puss because of this, I gotta respect his decision to not slip up with her, mainly because he has deep rooted feelings for Mizuhara.

Yeah, Ruka is fantastic, without a doubt a great contender in the harem, but if Kazuya was to be with her he would need to ditch his feelings for Mizuhara and we all know that ain’t happening, and I can’t blame him lol, but of course I know most of us wouldn’t have been able to resist Ruka here, she made an amazing effort lol. I also love how she made sure Mizuhara heard everything, that was hilarious.

And that little bit with Mami in the beginning was interesting, she definitely sees right through Kazuya, tho I wish she wouldn’t hide that fact because it definitely adds onto the list of reasons to hate her lol, but I’m always looking for reasons to like her personally, and I do think there were some real feelings when she asked if it was her fault Kazuya was renting a girlfriend.
Jul 22, 2022 5:52 PM
Jan 2021
Yooo Ruka was fire this episode, asserting her feminine power.

Kazuya stayed strong to his weird loyalty. Props to him I guess haha

This was a fun episode
Jul 22, 2022 7:04 PM

Apr 2020
No Chizuru at all this episode except at the very end, first time in a long while. So it's good because we have Ruka and Mami to deal with. Mami knows best, she can tell that Kazuya is capping hard, but she can't tell the owner of the purse yet, so it's still good.

And the whole Ruka scene is hilarious. I'm glad that Kazuya acknowledges what Ruka does, and I mean he can't help it. Though he still has Chizuru in mind (duh), if he does some half-assed shit he really might hurt Ruka, which is acceptable enough. Nice episode in a way, though Ruka shouting at Chizuru's door and her actually hearing it is the one that made me laugh the most, golly does our cute blue dessert a treat!
Jul 22, 2022 7:06 PM

Dec 2010
pasanoid said:
in reality kazuya would only improve his chances with chizuru if he did ruka in the loudest way possible. what a fucking dud

Truly, there is nothing like a wrath of a girl that has lost her simp.

He should fuck her brains out and brag very loudly.
Jul 22, 2022 7:07 PM
Apr 2022
Ionliosite2 said:
I actually liked this episode, ah I remember when Kanojo Okarishimasu had more characters, good times. Yeah, this episode was mainly with Ruka staying on Kazuya's house, I actually thought some scenes were funny. I also liked how Kazuya defended his virginity, what he said makes a lot of sense imo but I know some people will hate him for not having sex independent of circumstances.

Yuta_JJK0 said:

Because people are still going over something that hapened months ago and that is related to recent manga chapters instead of judging the actual airing anime series.
did something bad happened which let the people hate the series *NO SPOILERS*
Jul 22, 2022 7:23 PM

Jan 2021
Yuta_JJK0 said:
Ionliosite2 said:

did something bad happened which let the people hate the series *NO SPOILERS*

Kinda difficult to say without spoilers, but basically little to no development after certain chapters for over a year AND the imagination of the MC going places with a NTR scene (you will see this mentioned everywhere, and yes it was just in his mind). Just message me if you want something more specific.
Ionliosite2Jul 22, 2022 7:29 PM
Jul 22, 2022 8:02 PM
May 2021
That's it an episode without Chizuru is more entertaining and the opening song is also good if they just remove Chizuru from there.
Jul 22, 2022 8:36 PM

Jan 2021
Dang its been an entire year and Mami still hadn't confronted Kazuya until now. You know Mami if you really wanted Kazuya to lose his social status all you had to do was tell his friends about the "rental girlfriend" situation. I don't get what she wants.

Ruka is going in for the kill and despite Kazuya being a horn-dog he decides loving Mizuhara is better than getting a girl that's head over heels for him. Wait did I say loving, I meant paying her and praising her every move.
Jul 22, 2022 9:38 PM

Feb 2016
Kazuya should just choose Ruka ffs she's so cute
Jul 22, 2022 9:47 PM

Jun 2021
Ruka is kind of adorable in her own way. Turtle curry sounds like it would taste..interesting. But man, that typhoon warning couldn’t have come at a better time for her lol. Poor Kazuya was waging war against his pervy nature the whole time. Good thing he rubbed one out in the shower to calm down but those condoms falling out Ruka’s bag was a close call. At least the big goof didn’t give in to his horny side.

Chizuru is best girl and all but I like Ruka too. I wonder if she’d like Kazuya if he didn’t make her heart race. Like would she still be attracted to him as a person I wonder? Because the dude is kind of a mess haha.

Oh and fuck Mami. That bitch is up to something.
Jul 22, 2022 10:15 PM
Dec 2020
this episode was so painful to watch...
Jul 22, 2022 10:20 PM

Oct 2007
While Mami comes out like a bitch, at least her character somewhat makes sense. Meanwhile the others are supposedly falling in love with this fucking loser for no reason whatsoever
Jul 22, 2022 11:07 PM

May 2021
Ruka 100% planned it all out. I'm just sure of it.

Jul 22, 2022 11:29 PM

Feb 2019
Everytime I see this loser kazuya around my wife ruka I get uncontrollably angry. She need a real man not some loser who can’t properly respond to her physically or emotionally. I’m so tired of this fucking dweeb. Mami is the smartest character for leaving his lame ass
Jul 22, 2022 11:34 PM

Jul 2021
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO Ruka, what a girl.

This honestly was the best episode of this season at least, can't believe nor describe how good this was. The starting of the episode felt boring and I was wondering how this episode is gonna turn out but boy I didn't expect it to be so good.

Kazuya haters probably don't want to hear this but Kazuya is in a very tough spot right now and the way he handled the Ruka situation was really really good. On one hand he still likes Mami and he doesn't know what kind of a person she really is, then there's Mizuhara to whom he's given his heart and soul and then there comes Ruka who has her own reasons for being in love with Kazuya however pathetic he may be. I felt really bad for Ruka after Kazuya had to keep denying her in every way. Ruka is just a normal teenage girl who wants to spend time and be lovey-dovey with her boyfriend, it honestly sucks that Ruka can't get what she wants. The condom moments was so fucking awkward and intense, even I was looking at my screen all freezed up.

Kazuya's little speech to Ruka is his first speech of this season that I really liked, the way he remembered that Christmas eve night with Mizuhara and the advice his friend gave and he steeled his nerves and said everything he wanted to Ruka, that was commendable. Here's the character development you guys wanted. Proud of Kazuya but still feel bad for Ruka as there's no way on earth that he ever chooses her against Mizuhara.

Also that "roll roll" was hilarious, the situation was so tense and they suddenly added that, got a nice laugh outta me.

And of course Mizuhara heard Ruka at the end hahaha. The ending so really hilarious.

Peak rent a gf ongoing. Solid episode. 5/5. Can't wait to watch next one. Every episode is better than the previous one. Very happy with the current quality and it was so worth it to wait after watching Season 1 instead of reading the manga which I was itching to do so.

caliburn1337 said:
Man, this flashback had me dying. The true protagonist of this anime imo.

Kazuya managed to protect his virginity once again, congratulations. Once again an episode with no development at all, but somehow this manages to still be enjoyable with how garbage it is.
just a suggestion u didn;t ask for but stop using the site you are using for watching seasonals at least, i know it has no ads and is convinient but the subs are not original, they use their own subs and they are not really accurate. for example the scene you mentioned as the original subs as thisi know they convey similar meaning but the latter one is just better translation and feels good to understand, if you know what i mean.
TsutanaiFuunJul 22, 2022 11:50 PM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jul 22, 2022 11:46 PM
May 2022
I hate the mc after all that bitch did, he still acting awkward like shit he never got hurt before. You can just ignore her and be cold dude wtf.

A girl that loves you made you a food, she cant go home bcs a storm outside and you dont allow her to stay?? then you JUST FCKNG FAPPED THINKING BOUT HER IN BATHROOM?? unbelievable. trash mc hes really a cunt and failed man. this man doesnt have char development at all
newbiztJul 23, 2022 12:16 AM
Jul 23, 2022 12:13 AM
Sep 2020
i cant stand kazuya again anymore
Jul 23, 2022 12:25 AM
Mar 2022
Reminded me how this show is a goldmine for doujins
Jul 23, 2022 12:44 AM
Mar 2021
Still not a fan of Mami

Kazuyaon the other hand - don't necessarily like him - should make a decision and choose Ruka-chan. She clearly likes him & makes it known

I liked what Ruka did at the end though 😎
Jul 23, 2022 2:28 AM

Jul 2017
The return of the Queen-cum-ex-girlfriend Mami, and Kazuya's still continuing his simp for Mizuhara...how low does he wanna go?

Of course, Mami already knows Mizuhara's real profession of being a rental girlfriend, and proceeds to grill Kazuya in the same style from before. Kazuya's the definition of "a leopard never changes its spots".

And the return of Ruka...the perfect replacement for Mami, and yet she tries to fire more towards her love for the simp, giving that he continues to make her heart beat fast by fixing him a meal (turtle curry as an aphrodisiac...and also, spending the night with him. Ruka must be all "this is according to Keikaku" to really have fate interwine with her supposed boyfriend.

Ruka seem very prepared though, the meal, her supposed stay...plus the condom as well, you can't say that it's a "just in case" moment. And the night, it's gotta be steamy as Ruka wants it, but above all, while Kibe's advice really is a lifesaver, Kazuya really is just thinking with his dick to the girl whom wants him forever to cure her heart problems. For now, Ruka can only fantasize about her lifelong dream with Kazuya, and towards the physical, as much as a cheek kiss.

Virginity continues...while Mizuhara definitely heard all that's gone down. There's only doom for Kazuya now.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Sep 16, 2022

256 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Apr 1, 4:13 PM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2022

140 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 9, 6:59 AM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2022

154 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 9, 5:01 AM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2022

134 by venbals »»
Mar 1, 10:08 PM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2022

257 by LSSJGABRIEL21 »»
Jan 22, 1:45 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.