Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 21, 2022 4:41 PM
Oct 2020
I don't think I've ever eaten curry with rice before. I really want eat that now. I hope to eat curry and rice some day
Jul 21, 2022 7:20 PM

May 2016
Yes, Akari is adorifying(kudos to the translator for coming up with that one!)!
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Jul 21, 2022 8:13 PM

May 2019
The author is clearly on a hiatus, but still finding some time to give us little chapters before starting back with some serious arc of story.

Praise it, would be amazing if every hiatus of other mangakas was like this.

----

Btw omg, pls author, use this time to deal with Shaft, we are waiting Season 3, the going-to-be best season on existence of MAL.
Jul 22, 2022 12:56 AM

Jul 2014
Another chill Akari-centric chapter. Definitely nice to get some of these every so often.
Jul 23, 2022 12:40 PM

Apr 2021
Akari became a food goddess so progressively that i didn't noticed
Sep 19, 2022 3:07 PM
Sep 2021
Rob7 said:
The author is clearly on a hiatus, but still finding some time to give us little chapters before starting back with some serious arc of story.

----

Btw omg, pls author, use this time to deal with Shaft, we are waiting Season 3, the going-to-be best season on existence of MAL.

I really hope SHAFT get back to their best, they've had content to ages to work with both for like The Monogatari Series, March comes in like a lion and even sayonara zetsubou sensei. I'm not saying that they should but it's been a while since they made something really special, I'm hoping they come back
Sep 20, 2022 7:36 AM

Aug 2020
HitagiReview said:
Rob7 said:

----

I really hope SHAFT get back to their best, they've had content to ages to work with both for like The Monogatari Series, March comes in like a lion and even sayonara zetsubou sensei. I'm not saying that they should but it's been a while since they made something really special, I'm hoping they come back

same thoughts and feelings. I can't wait for an awesome news soon!

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Feb 16, 7:10 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
free curry for the "boys" to help her!!!
kekeke

More topics from this board

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Chapter 206 Discussion

tywhoppity - Mar 21

3 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 7, 8:56 AM

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Chapter 205 Discussion

Jabpi - Dec 7, 2023

7 by blinddig »»
Mar 14, 6:04 AM

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Chapter 204 Discussion

tywhoppity - Nov 10, 2023

2 by Ranxomare »»
Feb 16, 7:46 AM

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Chapter 203 Discussion

tywhoppity - Oct 26, 2023

4 by Ranxomare »»
Feb 16, 7:44 AM

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Chapter 202 Discussion

tywhoppity - Aug 24, 2023

5 by Ranxomare »»
Feb 16, 7:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.