Forum Settings
Forums

'Masamune-kun no Revenge R' Reveals Production Staff, Cast

New
Jul 15, 2022 10:47 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The official website of the Masamune-kun no Revenge R (Masamune-kun's Revenge R) anime revealed production staff, and a teaser visual (pictured) on Friday. The first season's cast are reprising their roles for the second season.

Staff
Director: Mirai Minato (Masamune-kun no Revenge)
Series Composition: Michiko Yokote (Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai!)
Script: Michiko Yokote, Kento Shimoyama (Tsukumogami Kashimasu), Misaki Morie (Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi) NEW
Character Design, Chief Animation Director: Yuuki Sawairi (Meikyuu Black Company)
Sub-character Design: Natsumi Inoue (Citrus animation director) NEW, Yukiko Akiyama (Merc Storia: Mukiryoku no Shounen to Bin no Naka no Shoujo character design) NEW
Color Design: Shiho Mizumoto (Mitsuboshi Colors) NEW
Art Director: Eitou Nakahara (Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru) NEW
Director of Photography: Atsushi Satou (Studio Shamrock) (Senryuu Shoujo)
Editing: Kentarou Tsubone (Real-T) (Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid)
Sound Director: Toshiki Kameyama (Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta...)
Sound Effects: Masahiro Shouji (Ore Monogatari!!)
Music: Tatsuya Katou (Hanebado!)
Music Production: Lantis
Studio: Silver Link.

Note: The staff list includes returning members from the first season. The new staff are denoted with legend NEW.

The anime series adapts Hazuki Takeoka and Tiv's romantic comedy manga, which serialized in Comic REX magazine from October 2012 to June 2018. Ichijinsha shipped the 11th and final volume in April 2019. Seven Seas Entertainment licensed the manga in English in September 2015 and released the final volume in May 2020.

The first anime series produced by Silver Link. aired in 12 episodes in Winter 2017. An original video animation was released in July 2018. Crunchyroll streamed the first season with subtitles and an English dub, respectively.

Source: Comic Natalie

News submitted by Hyperion_PS
DatRandomDudeJul 15, 2022 10:51 AM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jul 15, 2022 11:45 AM

May 2020
Well no studio changes here fortunately even after such a long gap lol, now if only Silver link brings one other series of theirs from grave.
Jul 15, 2022 11:50 AM
Aug 2021
i really miss the girls in this show >.>
Jul 15, 2022 12:01 PM

Apr 2012
It was predictable, but digestible, until the author literally tried to deceive the audience in order to create intrigue in the finale.
Jul 15, 2022 12:07 PM

Apr 2022
RobertBobert said:
It was predictable, but digestible, until the author literally tried to deceive the audience in order to create intrigue in the finale.

What do you mean? The girl that was always gonna win won and the one that caused all the suffering didn't.
I may make you feel but I can't make you think.

Jul 15, 2022 12:11 PM

Apr 2012
LoveScope said:
RobertBobert said:

What do you mean? The girl that was always gonna win won and the one that caused all the suffering didn't.

Somewhere during the last two arcs, the author noticed that one of the girls was getting very popular and she pretended that this girl could win, which raised a huge hype among the fans of this girl. And in the end she lost, which pissed off a lot of people.
Jul 15, 2022 12:15 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I can't wait to see this concluded
Jul 15, 2022 5:47 PM

Nov 2012
Someone can spoil the end? I dont really feel like watching a season 2 and then wait for another one (if they dont rush the end in this one)

My Candies:

Jul 15, 2022 9:46 PM

Apr 2022
RobertBobert said:
LoveScope said:

Somewhere during the last two arcs, the author noticed that one of the girls was getting very popular and she pretended that this girl could win, which raised a huge hype among the fans of this girl. And in the end she lost, which pissed off a lot of people.

Nah, it was obvious she was set up to lose. What she did was unforgivable and she got she deserved. In fact she got off easy. It was great. It DID drag though. Manga should have ended way earlier.
LoveScopeJul 15, 2022 10:00 PM

Jul 16, 2022 1:01 AM

Oct 2017
Good to see Silver link and the old cast back for s2.
Jul 16, 2022 6:07 AM

Apr 2012
LoveScope said:
RobertBobert said:

Nah, it was obvious she was set up to lose. What she did was unforgivable and she got she deserved. In fact she got off easy. It was great. It DID drag though. Manga should have ended way earlier.

She had a huge army of fans and many really hoped that she would win, because it would be unexpected and unpredictable compared to the victory of the annoyed arrogant main girl. But the author simply took advantage of the popularity of the character to deceive people and create false intrigue. I understand that you have a negative attitude towards the character, but I'm sorry, whatever opinion you have about her, it does not justify fan manipulation.
RobertBobertJul 16, 2022 6:18 AM
Jul 16, 2022 7:04 AM
May 2022
Oh I completely forgot about this Anime, hopefully we can get to see something.
Jul 16, 2022 8:48 AM

Jan 2018
i was pissed off but now i'm ready to get pissed for the 2nd time.
Jul 16, 2022 9:58 AM
The Attack Titan

May 2019
new MAL top 1 contender arriving soon :))))))))
holy shit why am i so hyped

Jul 16, 2022 4:34 PM

Apr 2022
RobertBobert said:
LoveScope said:

She had a huge army of fans and many really hoped that she would win, because it would be unexpected and unpredictable compared to the victory of the annoyed arrogant main girl. But the author simply took advantage of the popularity of the character to deceive people and create false intrigue. I understand that you have a negative attitude towards the character, but I'm sorry, whatever opinion you have about her, it does not justify fan manipulation.

I know of her army of simps, doesn't change what I said imo.

Jul 16, 2022 4:58 PM

Apr 2012
LoveScope said:
RobertBobert said:

Trying to devalue the fans by calling them simps and pure "doesn't change what I said" without any reason. Classic. I think that further conversation is really pointless.
Jul 16, 2022 6:21 PM

Apr 2022
RobertBobert said:
LoveScope said:

Trying to devalue the fans by calling them simps and pure "doesn't change what I said" without any reason. Classic. I think that further conversation is really pointless.

I just can't understand how somebody can like a character full of malice that ruined a pure friendship/love/scarred two people for life and then tried to take the prize...or them calling themselves fans of said character. Reminds me off the Manami defenders.

Jul 16, 2022 6:26 PM

Apr 2012
LoveScope said:
RobertBobert said:

I just can't understand how somebody can like a character full of malice that ruined a pure friendship/love/scarred two people for life and then tried to take the prize...or them calling themselves fans of said character. Reminds me off the Manami defenders.

People may have different opinions about the character, their motivations and actions. It happens, right? And I will even say more, whatever opinion you have about a character, it does not justify deceiving the fans of this character. It's like saying "Darth Vader betrayed the Jedi and the Republic, so Lucas has the right to deceive his fans."
Jul 16, 2022 6:28 PM

Apr 2022
RobertBobert said:
LoveScope said:

People may have different opinions about the character, their motivations and actions. It happens, right? And I will even say more, whatever opinion you have about a character, it does not justify deceiving the fans of this character. It's like saying "Darth Vader betrayed the Jedi and the Republic, so Lucas has the right to deceive his fans."

I was reading the manga, and I never thought she was gonna win. Don't know what to tell you. This wasn't Maou levels of deceit. Just plain padding on a manga that should have ended way earlier.

Jul 16, 2022 6:31 PM

Apr 2012
LoveScope said:
RobertBobert said:

I was reading the manga, and I never thought she was gonna win. Don't know what to tell you. This wasn't Maou levels of deceit. Just plain padding on a manga that should have ended way earlier.

Dude, you are by your own admission very biased and did not believe in it, because you considered her literally Satan. Of course you couldn't imagine that she would win. But her fans were convinced by the author that she would be revealed as a tragic character who had been "the real protagonist" all along. As I said, you are very dependent on your negative attitude towards the character.
Jul 16, 2022 6:36 PM

Apr 2022
RobertBobert said:
LoveScope said:

Dude, you are by your own admission very biased and did not believe in it, because you considered her literally Satan. Of course you couldn't imagine that she would win. But her fans were convinced by the author that she would be revealed as a tragic character who had been "the real protagonist" all along. As I said, you are very dependent on your negative attitude towards the character.

It's not bias. I'm just telling it like it is. The "I can change her" camp however have a clear bias. I read this for Masamune, Aki wasn't even a character I liked and even then I knew how it was gonna go down regardless of what some people though. Satan is cool btw.

Jul 16, 2022 6:40 PM

Apr 2012
LoveScope said:
RobertBobert said:

It's not bias. I'm just telling it like it is. The "I can change her" camp however have a clear bias. I read this for Masamune, Aki wasn't even a character I liked and even then I knew how it was gonna go down regardless of what some people though. Satan is cool btw.

Yeah, when you use negative words for a character's fans and directly admit to disliking her, it's not bias. But when people don't agree with that, it's bias. I'm understood, thank you.
Jul 16, 2022 6:45 PM

Apr 2022
RobertBobert said:
LoveScope said:

Yeah, when you use negative words for a character's fans and directly admit to disliking her, it's not bias. But when people don't agree with that, it's bias. I'm understood, thank you.

Negative words? Come on now. As they say, "if the shoe fits". Anyway Masamune-Kun got his (true) revenge in the end and that's all that matters.

Jul 16, 2022 6:47 PM

Apr 2012
LoveScope said:
RobertBobert said:

Negative words? Come on now. As they say, "if the shoe fits". Anyway Masamune-Kun got his (true) revenge in the end and that's all that matters.

Dude, using the classic "this is not an insult, this is a fact", you, like millions of haters before you, only constitute your rudeness and lack of arguments. And don't even try to be edgy, it won't work with me.
Jul 16, 2022 6:56 PM

Apr 2022
RobertBobert said:
LoveScope said:

Dude, using the classic "this is not an insult, this is a fact", you, like millions of haters before you, only constitute your rudeness and lack of arguments. And don't even try to be edgy, it won't work with me.

Look, don't take it out on me for not liking your girl or the fact she didn't win. I don't have to like a character just because you do and that doesn't make me edgy or a hater. Being mad 4 years later over your girl not winning isn't a good look either. Later. https://i.imgur.com/ldBp2Ij.png

Jul 16, 2022 7:02 PM

Apr 2012
LoveScope said:
RobertBobert said:

Look, don't take it out on me for not liking your girl or the fact she didn't win. I don't have to like a character just because you do and that doesn't make me edgy or a hater. Being mad 4 years later over your girl not winning isn't a good look either. Later. https://i.imgur.com/ldBp2Ij.png

Dude, one simple question, who wrote to whom first? Who started to prove something to someone and left negative comments when they did not agree with him? This dispute lives entirely on you.
Jul 16, 2022 7:04 PM

Apr 2022
RobertBobert said:
LoveScope said:

Dude, one simple question, who wrote to whom first? Who started to prove something to someone and left negative comments when they did not agree with him? This dispute lives entirely on you.

"It was predictable, but digestible, until the author literally tried to deceive the audience in order to create intrigue in the finale."

The author obviously. He deceived us!

Jul 16, 2022 7:09 PM

Apr 2012
LoveScope said:
RobertBobert said:

"It was predictable, but digestible, until the author literally tried to deceive the audience in order to create intrigue in the finale."

Judging by your lame attempt at a joke, you perfectly understood my question. Great, I'm glad we've reached an understanding.
Jul 16, 2022 7:11 PM

Apr 2022
RobertBobert said:
LoveScope said:

Judging by your lame attempt at a joke, you perfectly understood my question. Great, I'm glad we've reached an understanding.

Hey all I did was voice my opinion and you didn't like what I wrote. We've always understood each other.

Jul 16, 2022 7:18 PM

Apr 2012
LoveScope said:
RobertBobert said:

Hey all I did was voice my opinion and you didn't like what I wrote. We've always understood each other.

Your "opinion" quickly became too personal. But ... I'll just once again propose and end this pointless argument.
Jul 16, 2022 7:21 PM

Apr 2022
RobertBobert said:
LoveScope said:

Your "opinion" quickly became too personal. But ... I'll just once again propose and end this pointless argument.

An opinion is personal Robert. A personal view, attitude, or appraisal to be exact. But I agree this is pointless.

Jul 16, 2022 11:51 PM
May 2020
It was around 7 comments quite a while ago, and suddenly it becomes 30. Surprise surprise, it's two MAL users having an argument.

Nonetheless, I'd still watch this one despite already reading the manga. It's been some time since I experienced friendly-level revenge story.
Jul 17, 2022 6:34 PM

Jul 2021
Seems like everything is the same cast and almost the same staff with addition new ones.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jul 23, 2022 9:41 AM
Dec 2013
I can’t believe how this ended. I’m not even upset with the winner because I knew that would be the ultimate endgame. I’m upset with how the author tried to leave the audience in suspense over the ending. Sometimes it’s just better to play it straight. The main character really had no bad choices. I will say this though the girl I personally would have chose never even stood a chance but at least to me she was superior to all the other girls.
Jul 23, 2022 12:35 PM
Oct 2020
Softhenic03 said:
Well no studio changes here fortunately even after such a long gap lol, now if only Silver link brings one other series of theirs from grave.

I feel like Watamote’s the one most people are hoping for.

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Yesterday, 3:41 PM

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 1:40 PM

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
Yesterday, 12:19 PM

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

1 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:45 AM

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

30 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.