Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 12, 2022 10:19 AM

Jun 2019
Next season should pick up exactly where this special left but is there is a chance they're gonna re-tell this in TV format or am I paranoid ?
Jul 12, 2022 10:27 AM
Jul 2021
That's actually called pulling a "Dragon Ball Super", at least the Demon Slayer one was faithful to the movie, Dbs literally smh managed to make it worse than the movies.
Jul 12, 2022 10:30 AM
Mar 2021
Julianfoxy said:
Next season should pick up exactly where this special left but is there is a chance they're gonna re-tell this in TV format or am I paranoid ?

This episode was on Crunchyroll it was aired so it’s def not gonna be reaired as part of s3. In case of demon slayer, it was a movie that was shown in theatres and many people couldn’t see it. Since it was viral to watch it in order to understand s2, they reaired it
Jul 12, 2022 10:37 AM
Negator

Mar 2022
I can kinda sorta get what Kimetsu no Yaiba was going for, wanted to add some extra content, and also allow people who didn’t see the movie to see it in episodic form (tho still unnecessary, didn’t really do any harm). This was a tv special, so I highly doubt they’d feel the need to split it up into an episodic form to start the 3rd season, sure as hell hope not anyway cuz it’d be extremely redundant lol. I think worse comes to worst, they just re-air it the week before the start of season 3, or categorize the special as the beginning of the season.
Jul 12, 2022 10:43 AM
Feb 2021
No it won’t be reanimated again in season 3, this was a special episode and not a movie and even made in abyss took off after the movie. Covering boruto movie in anime was understandable since it’s a weekly anime but still cannot figure it out what was the point of releasing mugen train movie if they were going to cover half of season 2 with mugen train again
Jul 12, 2022 10:53 AM
Mar 2022
The chance of that happening is less than 1% tbh. Not to mention that even if it did happen it would only be 2 episodes.
Jul 12, 2022 11:39 AM
Nov 2017
me encanto el episodio especial, ademas de que es canon, ya estoy muy emocionada de la siguiente temporada, nos vemos el 2023 ✌🏻✨
Jul 13, 2022 1:10 AM

May 2017
Worst case scenario they re-air this special as S3 Episode 0. It's not a movie like KnY so there isn't any issues with people not being able to see it and it also didn't cut important stuff that warrants remaking it into an episode format.
Jul 13, 2022 10:41 AM
Jul 2018
Honestly, I wouldn't mind re-shooting this episode. It was nice to watch and I look forward to more (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)
Jul 13, 2022 10:42 AM

Jul 2020
Galacticarnav said:
Julianfoxy said:

This episode was on Crunchyroll it was aired so it’s def not gonna be reaired as part of s3. In case of demon slayer, it was a movie that was shown in theatres and many people couldn’t see it. Since it was viral to watch it in order to understand s2, they reaired it

You know that they release Movies in television right? So there's literally no reason for them to release the Tv version except that it's a cash grab. Accept that fact already.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Jul 13, 2022 3:31 PM
Mar 2021
Scordolo said:
Galacticarnav said:

You know that they release Movies in television right? So there's literally no reason for them to release the Tv version except that it's a cash grab. Accept that fact already.
Releasing a movie on tv still makes money lol I fail to see your point.
Jul 16, 2022 5:55 AM

May 2009
Galacticarnav said:
Scordolo said:

Releasing a movie on tv still makes money lol I fail to see your point.

Not really, you need to pay licence to owners of movie. You can earn on commercial breakes but these are effortable during primetime and anime usually airs late night.
Jul 19, 2022 2:00 AM

Oct 2019
I swear you shounen fan boys find the dumbest things to get bothered by.

how is it bad to get a tv format of a movie?

specially when they add extra content to it.

it's not like they made that INSTEAD of a continuation.
Also available at:
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
An AMV I that I spend way too much time on:
A Love Letter To Anime「AMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Jul 21, 2022 1:56 PM

Nov 2017
There's 10 billion % chance S3 will continue from here on without recap episodes! We can say that because this was not a theatrical release but instead a TV broadcast ✌️

Also, Ryusui is such a chad, though Senku is even CHADDER :D
Jul 27, 2022 11:51 AM

Aug 2012
Nah they won't.
Dr. Stone is god tier and they add stuff rather than redo stuff, like episode 0 of last season which had new scenes

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Ryuusui Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Jul 10, 2022

154 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 24, 9:39 AM

» Continuity errors?

ST63LTH - Feb 18

9 by dearestclaudio »»
Mar 6, 3:01 PM

» The new guy: Ryuusui - What do you think of him?

Sysny - Jul 11, 2022

27 by SarahxLevi »»
Jan 13, 6:43 PM

» OP "Good Morning [New] World"

deg - Jul 10, 2022

9 by removed-user »»
Apr 14, 2023 3:44 PM

» Is this canon?

StuntMastah - Jun 25, 2022

15 by gyroandhisballs »»
Mar 11, 2023 10:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.