Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jul 30, 2022 5:54 PM

Mar 2010
Damn that blonde gal is just too perfect.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 2, 2022 4:58 PM

Jun 2020
She was watching some banger movies last night and someone pointed out John Wick wicked, Another episode another cute duo, ClariS with OP bangers again and again

Chisato never ceases to impress she's a lot cooler than she looks and I really hoped for that supercar she was eyeing on, cute face too neko Chisato probably

My man doesn't know the spray pattern yet, I thought the mascot was a robot and she was inside the suitcase good thing it's bulletproof right?, Another cutie added to the team hope they can last, Lmao is that Chisato's crying face, So the foreign dude knows, Headshot.
Aug 2, 2022 7:39 PM

Jul 2014
I love so much the last part of the OP where Chisato kicks Takina's butt and then she kicks Chisato's butt harder and we see Takina make an annoyed face while Chisato laughs her ass off xD.

What the hell with Chisato's superhuman ability to dodge bullets o.O

I was completely fooled by the whole hacker plan. First I thought that he actually died and then I didn't expect it to be the loli, no wonder the suitcase was fragile. Chisato and Takina's faces when they saw that Mizuki was the one inside the squirrel suit lmao.
Aug 4, 2022 4:41 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Oh dear, nice plot twist....

That was a very good surprise, and I really like Chisato's Ultra Instinct scene ^.^

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Aug 8, 2022 9:58 PM

Aug 2019
Great episode loving Chisato more and more from the amount of emotions she can express. Her expressions from seeing the sportscar, to patching up a merc, seeing "Walnut" gunned down in front of her and to the reveal really adds so much more to her character. Props to Anzai Chika for really acing it with the VA for Chisato as well.
With that i'm also loving the contrast with Takina this episode, obviously the ideological clash between the two was shown more then clearly enough this episode from her questioning Chisato performing first aid on the merc to stating the Lycoris policy on engagement towards threats. Besides from that she also seemed way more aware of the situation then Chisato being able to quote Walnut.

I also do not have a single clue why, but Walnut saying "my suitcase" through a voice changer while in the fetal position and having their arms up in a squirrel costume as their car is halfway of a ledge cracked me up.

Holy shit i've actually seen silver 2's with better recoil control then that one dude. But fr idk whether to be impressed that Chisato somehow manage to predict the trajectory of around 20+ rounds in close quarters from a full auto, or be shocked he missed so many or concerned that Chisato followed through with the idea for that long.

Interesting cliff hanger at the end, pretty good foreshadowing as well with some of the characters.
Aug 9, 2022 7:34 AM
Apr 2022
nice!! it was surprising me
Aug 10, 2022 7:27 PM
Aug 2020
Walnut is best character
Aug 13, 2022 5:42 PM
Jan 2021
Good plottwist.
The characters have some funny interactions, holding their very distinct personalities.
Aug 13, 2022 8:10 PM
Sep 2021
Chisato's personality is amazing haha. Loving this anime so far, very fun and enjoyable to watch!
Aug 14, 2022 5:12 PM
Aug 2022
The opening was rather dark and it seems to imply that the show is darker and has more 'secrets' than the shows lets on. However, this episode was quite cheerful general, especially with Chisato.

Something that really caught my attention was the fact that Chisato was still able to care about the lives of the people that were shooting her and went as far as to treat her enemy. This act of kindness can be seen to affect the person who she had treated, but this still makes me wonder about the backstory of Chisato, especially with the opening implying something rather dark.

Another thing about Takina, is that at the very end of the episode when she had a rubber band gun indicates that she has grown in a way and is starting to change from this machine-like-girl who doesn't think about her own ideas, actions, or thoughts, to someone more capable of thinking as she decided to shoot the rubber band gun, which is irrational and doesn't accomplish anything. I feel like Chisato's cheerfulness and carefreeness has started to infect Takina.
Aug 15, 2022 8:39 AM

Jan 2022
This show is pretty good so far!! Lots and lots of action. Turns out that guy is actually a bad person, I kind of figured because he did act a little sus. The ED and OP are pretty catchy!! Chisato is a badass though pretty crazy that Walnut is a little girl lmaooo
This never updates so that's cool
Aug 18, 2022 8:47 PM
May 2020
Kind of confusing knowing who is working for who. Other than that, great art and characters.
Aug 21, 2022 6:29 AM

Sep 2017
In the first episode, I actually thought it was a bit lame the hacker used the English word for Walnut as their name. Like using any random word from a foreign language is automatically enigmatic and mysterious. But no, she's actually called Kurumi, and they made a joke about how she just translated her real name. So it was lame on purpose ^_^ Well played
Aug 21, 2022 12:57 PM

Apr 2020
Is this a comedy? They really made him shot full auto that many bullets in a close environment and her just slowly strafe on each sides to avoid them..
And then right after the other guy full auto many bullets from a long distance and land almost every shot..
I don't know how signatures work

Aug 21, 2022 11:47 PM

May 2010
deg said:
so they are really gonna go with the conflict between deontology "the rule to never kill" represented by Chisato and utilitarianism "the end justifies the means" by Takina

Siding with Takina on this, never been big on letting criminals get 2nd chances that their victims+family can never have.
Aug 22, 2022 1:01 AM

Sep 2017
Aapjuh said:
deg said:
so they are really gonna go with the conflict between deontology "the rule to never kill" represented by Chisato and utilitarianism "the end justifies the means" by Takina

Siding with Takina on this, never been big on letting criminals get 2nd chances that their victims+family can never have.

I dont think it is an ends justifies the means by takina. It is more of like that she can't let saving the opponent's lives get in the way of saving the victims life. She isnt as op as Chisato.

Chisato takes the job way too leniently and thinks of it like a childs game unlike Takina who knows consequences of actions.

For me it was too much out of suspension of belief that the girl in walnut suit was able to bullet proof the entire stuff and not get hurt. I get that the setting is somewhat futuristic, but still, it just didnt give a good satisfaction.

Also, another yuri bait scene when chisato kicks takinas butt.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Aug 23, 2022 9:34 PM
Dec 2018
chisato dengan pikiran yang tenang dan wajah yang tidak panik menghindari peluru dari AK-47, ahahaha... menakjubkan
Aug 25, 2022 2:40 PM
Aug 2022
Супер стандартный и скучный сюжет с такими же персонажами. Неплохой дизайн девах , но не более
Aug 25, 2022 5:44 PM
Ichigo Parfait
Oct 2015
Rakshal said:
Something I didn't notice on the first episode, but Takina has an inconsistent skill level. She can hit a small drone from a fast moving vehicle with handgun sights from maybe 20 meters away, but can't consistently hit a human sized target sitting still from 10 meters away.

Yeah, you clearly weren't paying attention. Shooting under fire from three automatic rifles is ridiculously harder than when she shot the drone. Besides it took her three attempts to hit the drone. Different circumstances.
Aug 25, 2022 7:27 PM

Apr 2021
DemonChicken123 said:
Rakshal said:
Something I didn't notice on the first episode, but Takina has an inconsistent skill level. She can hit a small drone from a fast moving vehicle with handgun sights from maybe 20 meters away, but can't consistently hit a human sized target sitting still from 10 meters away.

Yeah, you clearly weren't paying attention. Shooting under fire from three automatic rifles is ridiculously harder than when she shot the drone. Besides it took her three attempts to hit the drone. Different circumstances.
I guess I remember an episode I saw a few weeks ago better than someone who saw is recently I assume. The car was spinning in the air at high speed, a shot doesn't really get anymore difficult than that. You would also assume she is conditioned to be able to shoot accurately while under fire, we already do that with soldiers in real life. You know you can like something and admit it doesn't make a whole lot of sense at the same time.
Aug 26, 2022 12:45 AM
Oct 2020
Good enough in this season.
Aug 27, 2022 5:31 AM
Jan 2021
Chisato is John Wick od drugs
Aug 27, 2022 5:44 AM
Jul 2020
This show combines a moe aesthetic with matrix style action and while it's not my favourite thing ever it's definetly a good watch,7/10
Aug 27, 2022 9:18 PM
Apr 2017
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Aug 27, 2022 10:29 PM

Jul 2016
That guy can't aim for shit. That or Chisato is actually Neo from Matrix.

So... is Walnut an over 30yo loli or what? After all, that Director lady said she died multiple times in the last 30 years.
Aug 28, 2022 4:43 PM
Oct 2019
That was a pretty fun episode

I assume Kurumi (walnut lol) is a disciple of the original Hacker...?
Aug 30, 2022 7:09 PM
Aug 2022
good anime and i love it
Aug 31, 2022 1:24 PM
Jul 2022
Gon be a hacker fiiiight
Car chases are cool, lovin it
Okay nevermind there was no car chase it was just a hacker fight in disguise
Since when were suitcases bulletproof?
Okay the bullet dodging is a little much
Just leave them to dieeee
Wait nevermind its a good thing she got information
WHAT THE FUCK THE SQUIRREL JUST GOT FUCKING MASSACRED
Chisatto sad :(
HAHAHA knew that guy was evil
WHAT THE FUCK THE SQUIRREL JUST GOT FUCKING RESURRECTED
okay i see why the suitcase was bullet proof
and another girl for the har- wait this is a cute girls show... another girl for the... club
Sep 1, 2022 1:01 AM
Jan 2019
i love the way she dodges the bullets
Sep 2, 2022 7:55 AM
Sep 2022
Really well made episode, really brings out the personalities of the characters
Sep 3, 2022 6:09 AM
Jan 2015
I'm still considering completing the show or not.
Sep 3, 2022 8:00 AM

May 2015
I feel like Kuno Misaki is in everything nowadays and I love it: 86, Made in Abyss, and now LycoReco.
Sep 3, 2022 10:10 AM
Dec 2016
Great mix of mission necessity and subterfuge action. It's a a bit silly but fun action!
Sep 7, 2022 1:12 PM

Jan 2010
It was a nice episode
Sep 9, 2022 9:46 AM
Jul 2022
Se supone que el escondrijo en la maleta era una sorpresa, pero era demasiado predecible.
Sep 10, 2022 10:28 PM

Sep 2015
Hmm not bad so far. Better than the last episode. Directing of the action scenes were nice.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Sep 12, 2022 1:21 PM

Jun 2019
Why is this show so fucking cute. I love it so much. The OP and ED are so good as well. I felt for Walnut for a while but then we saw Kurumi getting introduced into the show and it was a relief. Nice episode, once again.
Sep 13, 2022 3:33 AM

May 2022
this show is fire. Chitose is a total badass.
Sep 13, 2022 5:14 AM
Dec 2020
I liked it a lot more, eventually, this anime grows on you!
Sep 14, 2022 10:27 AM
Jul 2019
Cool and good. Nothing to add.
Sep 14, 2022 8:28 PM
Apr 2021
good i guess . lmao
Sep 19, 2022 8:47 PM
Sep 2016
Worst show I've ever seen, no doubt.
Sep 20, 2022 12:19 AM

Feb 2019
Chisato's really good at dodging, isn't she? lol
Sep 20, 2022 5:59 PM
Oct 2018
The fighting scenes in this show are legit, didn't expect to be tricked so soon but good episode with the twist
Sep 21, 2022 8:44 AM

Jul 2016
I'm really enjoying this show, the action scenes are great.

Plus we get a cute loli hacker this episode!
Sep 24, 2022 7:56 AM

Sep 2021
A semi-automatic rifle shooting at almost point-blank range yet the girl can still dodge all of it? You would have to have powers like the Flash to do that lol.

I kinda expected the Walnut in the costume to be a fake since it had been properly foreshadowed but didn't guess that it would be a decoy operation (in hindsight, it should be obvious since Mika already mentioned that Mizuki was already on the scene...i forgot about that)...

Having trouble mustering up the motivation to continue with this but since the last episode should be coming in the next few hours i guess i would just push through and finish what i started...
yhagniSep 24, 2022 8:52 AM
Sep 25, 2022 9:35 AM
Sep 2022
Pretty decent start
Sep 25, 2022 11:43 AM
Feb 2022
Bastante pro
la verdad
Sep 26, 2022 10:48 PM
Jun 2022
nothing just a good episode
Sep 30, 2022 1:23 AM
Apr 2020
I dropped the anime after this episode, its infuriatingly bad.
Now dont get me wrong, it is very beautiful and well animated show and I thought I'd enjoy this kind of tokyomewmew cafe but its hitmen instead of magical girls- thing. But they sure are magical girls or something since Chisato seems to be able to decide that her bullets dont kill for plot reasons and then moralize on others.

I know they are "non lethal" but she keeps firing something that can clearly penetrate car doors, yet not human skull from point blank.

Chisato seemingly just walks around magically capturing the bad guys with bullets that change how much they can penetrate at will and sometimes turn into huge nailguns or wires to tie the enemy because plot and turns to Takina like "yeah this is how you dont kill anyone, dont use violence in a gunfight".
The way it is presented rather gives me a feeling that Chisato is so traumatized of her job that she hallucinates her bullets being nonlethal and nice and fun like when blood effects get replaced by partyconfetti in a videogame, and moralizes Takina who stares in terror and disbelief. But its not it.

The slice of life side is ok but generally I like action and this anime has a lot of very boring nonsensical action with close to no stakes because Chisato can do no wrong in any impossible situation until its plot relevant.

Its been a while since I have lost it over some anime logic, people praising this ahow for realism are beyond my understanding.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lycoris Recoil Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2022

441 by AnthonyParrett »»
Apr 16, 6:37 PM

Poll: » Lycoris Recoil Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2022

218 by Mat2468xk »»
Apr 6, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Lycoris Recoil Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2022

200 by Mat2468xk »»
Apr 4, 11:32 AM

Poll: » Lycoris Recoil Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2022

222 by Mat2468xk »»
Apr 4, 10:23 AM

Poll: » Lycoris Recoil Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2022

207 by Mat2468xk »»
Apr 4, 9:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.