Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 8, 2022 2:19 AM

Mar 2015
kinda anticlimatic tbh ending tbh. at least we got to maki.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jul 8, 2022 2:30 AM

Dec 2020
I loved it. I think it is a great conclusion. A lot happened in this chapter.

Kamo, Momo, Ui Ui, Maki...so many people are back. Hopefully we will see Inumaki and Todo too. There's Miwa too. In Sendai.

So now we jumped to 14th November. A 2 day timeskip huh.

That curse at the end looks pretty cool. And it can speak too.
Jul 8, 2022 2:52 AM

Jul 2021
Panda turned into a Mini Panda is so adorable my eyes went like >_< is Panda ever going to enlarge his body? I can’t stand his cuteness at all. Hajime went out from underwater and look at him go feeling victorious and Hajime is now his punching bag at this point lol. I’m glad Hakari won the fight and Hajime got KO’ed because he was out of CE. Well it’s a one-time technique and he wanted to save it for Sukuna, and the fact they’re teaming now is lowkey terrifying :S my boy Charles is back just to get bullied by Hakari lol and a Kogane is on the way to announce some point transfer between sorcerers.

Glad to see Momo back to explaining 4 rules added to the culling game I suppose, Yuji did 1, Yuta will add 2, and Hakari will add 1, that’s 4 rules in total and the next rule would be obvious, or may seem ambiguous to some but I think they’ll do a rule for communication between barriers, Yuta mentioned that one being before entry and exist they want to make sure the especially dangerous sorcerers are dealt with before unleashing them into the whole country. That could also allow for the people across colonies to meet up, Yuta to meet up with Hakari’s group, Yuji to find out Megumi is in trouble, and more. Yeah can tell this Culling Game arc (by the overall) is gonna be longer than Shibuya no doubt from this point. I felt iffy when Maki is here but can’t wait for her to do her own part against this creature she has to deal with, and what did Gege do to Noritoshi’s hairstyle WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS LONG HAIR 😭😭😭 but maybe it’s because he was discarded by his own family so that’s why he wants to change, good for him though.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jul 8, 2022 2:59 AM

Jan 2021
MiniPanda is so cute hahah

It's a joy to see Maki again, that panel was spectacular

I liked Noritoshi more with long hair :/

And that curse at the end... Can't wait for the next chapter
Jul 8, 2022 3:03 AM

Jun 2014
So it ended in a stalemate, I'm just glad Hakari didn't die. Looks like Panda is ok too thankfully.

LETS GOOO MAKI THE GOAT IS BACK
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jul 8, 2022 3:15 AM

May 2020
Yeah as if author wanted to make anyone die, prolonged the fight for no good reason.

Atleast Maki's back, so that's something to look forward too.
Jul 8, 2022 3:20 AM

Aug 2020
ok, I guess we will get a kashimo cover next, then finally a maki one
:)
Jul 8, 2022 4:06 AM

Jan 2009
Kashimo is cool so im glad he is with the good guys for now and he can only use his domain expansion once eh what a bummer of power that is

and Maki is back
Jul 8, 2022 4:17 AM
Aug 2016
Anticlimactic ending to the fight but the setup for the next phase is immaculate
Jul 8, 2022 5:23 AM

Mar 2021

MAKI IS BACK LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jul 8, 2022 5:29 AM

Mar 2021
Kashimo's technique can only be activated once, so I bet my ass it's gonna be hype as fuck when he inevitably uses it vs Sukuna

Hakari is crazy and this mini-arc solidified him as one of the GOATS

Jul 8, 2022 6:01 AM

Jun 2019
Maki-san is back in the games. I can't express my happiness. I love her so much. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Jul 8, 2022 6:11 AM
Apr 2011
Wonder if we get yoko ozawa in this battle royale
Jul 8, 2022 6:55 AM
May 2021
The ending is not that bad because both of them are important character atleast for now.From next chapter I think Maki is the main focus.
Jul 8, 2022 7:12 AM

Apr 2013
Gege, thank you for quenching my thirst.

I knew neither of Kashimo and Hakari going to die, and I'm glad neither did. So Hakari will get back his arm? TBD. Maki just made this chapter an instant 5/5 for me, she's looking so good. That curse at the end sounds like bad news! What if... that curse is the vengeful spirit of Naoya going for Maki?!
Jul 8, 2022 8:20 AM
May 2021
Maki is back lets goooo! 🔥🔥🔥
Jul 8, 2022 9:34 AM

Jan 2021
thebrentinator24 said:
So it ended in a stalemate, I'm just glad Hakari didn't die. Looks like Panda is ok too thankfully.

LETS GOOO MAKI THE GOAT IS BACK

Hakari won, Kashimo literally told him to kill him because he lost.
Jul 8, 2022 9:37 AM

Jan 2021
THIS WAS CRAZY

Maki is back and she's super goated.

Turns out that Kashimo has an innate technique that allows him to only use it once, I think that may be a binding vow that comes along with it because its super powerful. Now we know that special properties are super strong because they have the ability to function like a cursed technique at the same level of power.

Also Hakari won, I'm happy that he did and I'm surprised he was so humble about beating him.
Jul 8, 2022 12:05 PM
Nov 2011
God bless my girl Maki.
Also kinda glad Kashimo is not dead. Despite being an enemy, I took a liking to him.

And tiny Panda ;_; sooo adorable!
Jul 8, 2022 12:54 PM

Oct 2017
LETS GOOOOO, MAKI IS BACK
Jul 8, 2022 2:17 PM

Sep 2008
MAKI!!!!!!! Let's go!

I actually like Noritoshi with his hair cut.
Jul 8, 2022 2:28 PM

Apr 2018
Hakari slapping the shit out of Kashimo outta nowhere is always so satisfying. It's a bit anticlimatic but I can live with it. Hakari's just an incredible character who has played a big role in the culling game so far. Mini Panda got me rolling on the ground. Hopefully he stays so and doesn't upgrade his body. Hakari made a deal with Kashimo, his only goal is to fight Sukana so why not team up and let him do it? Well, Panda has to deal with him after Hakari left him alone. Poor guy, imagine staying with the person who almost killed you.
We got some information on Maki. After murdering her whole clan, she's going to enter the culling games together with that one dude. My jaw dropped with that huge doublespread panel. Forgot to mention that they've told us the rules again which was a pretty nice refresher. Adding points without killing your opponent, communicating between barriers and letting people leave the culling game. Everything is going smoothly so far until a curse appeared out of nowhere.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 8, 2022 4:53 PM

Jul 2010
What is with author and cutting off character's arms?
Todo lost one, Inumaki, now Hakari.
Jul 8, 2022 5:25 PM

Apr 2021
It's good to see Maki again!!!! Can't wait to see the next fight!!!
Jul 8, 2022 6:02 PM

Aug 2020
Too anti-climatic for my taste. I thought atleast one of em would die here but i guess not. Maki's appearance saved the chapter for me, somewhat but ehhh.. Still a mediocre conclusion
Jul 9, 2022 4:48 AM

Apr 2020
I'm thrilled that the Kyoto students are finally getting some time to shine (hopefully!)

Maki & Kamo... two shared the same dream to be the head of their clan, so they could provide a better place for their beloved ones —a dream that's now shattered.

So we've entered a new phase. Can't wait to see what Gege is cooking now.

Jul 9, 2022 5:26 AM
Feb 2022
Damn
Well I was thinking that if any of the character will die then that will a bad writting choice
As hakari seems an important character and was hyped up even by gojo and killing kashimo just after that sukuna claim would be lame

As expected it was a binding vow but damn the way gege executed this all
Loved it
Jul 10, 2022 3:45 AM

Dec 2019
This panel was amazing but rest of the chapter was kinda boring tbh lol

Jul 10, 2022 9:22 AM

Jun 2015
Thank goodness, back to advancing the story
Jul 10, 2022 10:31 AM

Dec 2020
MY CHAPTERRRRRR!!!!!!!

baby panda, hakari and manga dude were cute lol

MAKI IS BACKKKK HOLY FUCKING SHIR!!!!!!!! life is all good now.

and kamo.. oh baby i knew you could do it. you had so much potential but that ugly ass hair and boring outfit ruined it... now you combined hawkeye + tua sparrow ben together for a look and honestly! good choice man. got me giggling like a crazy bitch this whole chapter

but what the Fuck was that thing at the end. it looked like toji's barf worm but uglier. how's that even possible
Jul 10, 2022 4:49 PM
Jul 2015
Paul_Foreign said:

LES FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Jul 10, 2022 7:15 PM
Oct 2020
iamisaiah said:
Paul_Foreign said:

LES FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Jul 11, 2022 12:26 AM

Oct 2016
Hakari, you beautiful beautiful man. Fucking nice, Kashimo is now an ally. Can't wait to see his cursed technique. Though, this does not bode well for our boy Itadori. Manga man is still here too, which is nice. Little panda though.

LET'S FUCKING GO, MAKI IS BACK! Really liking Noritoshi's new look. Momo looking extra cute too.
Jul 11, 2022 1:22 AM

Aug 2015
Horrible anticlimactic ending; what was the point of spending all these chapters on this?

While it's cool to see Maki again, are we now going to spend another several months on another fight that may or may not be any better than the last two?
Controversial opinions
Jul 11, 2022 5:16 AM
Nov 2018
voltwaffle said:
Horrible anticlimactic ending; what was the point of spending all these chapters on this?

Show off Hakari's skills.

While it's cool to see Maki again, are we now going to spend another several months on another fight that may or may not be any better than the last two?

What a scandal, fights in an arc over a tournament ....

But where will we go at this rate?
Jul 11, 2022 6:46 PM
Aug 2020
Oh no, maki is back. Other than this, anticlimactic ending. Bad chapter overall.
Jul 12, 2022 9:19 AM

Sep 2009
Love little Panda, cutest little thing

I’m loving the new Maki, I can’t wait to see what she’s capable of in the upcoming chapters. I’d love to see a reunion with her, Panda, and Inumaki

Speaking of Inumaki, I hope we get to see him again soon, he’s great
Jul 13, 2022 12:43 PM
Dec 2008
What a chapter. Smol Panda, Momo, Noritoshi and Maki! I smell some epic action coming up. I’m also curious what kind of deal Kashimo and Hakari made and more precisely what’s the price of Kashimo being on their side?
Jul 15, 2022 3:14 AM

Oct 2017
Hakari managed to survive after all and Maki senpai's here.
Aug 16, 2022 7:45 PM
May 2020
MY BABY KAMO IS BACK AND MAKI IS LOOKING GOODD
Oct 11, 2022 5:43 AM
Jul 2018
Maki is here let's gooo! That double spread was fire!!
A new curse appeared and iys powerful!
Apr 12, 2023 1:29 PM
Apr 2023
Gostei das lutas.
Nov 25, 2023 11:00 PM
Apr 2018
Maki is here. I hope Maki, Megumi, Panda, Yuta, Yuji,... come together. There must be an even stronger opponent waiting ahead.
Dec 4, 2023 2:39 AM
Sep 2020
SO GOOD! HAKARI IS THE GOAT!
Jan 10, 11:42 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Damn, Hakari with the dub. Very enjoyable. That first punch this chapter was sick

Awesome that Kashimo can only use his cursed technique once, and we'll surely see it against Sukuna soon!!

Maki is crazy strong bruh. I forgot she doesn't even need the glasses anymore

Surely she bodies this new random worm curse. Especially if she's Toji level now
Jan 24, 11:15 PM

Mar 2022
Great fight can't wait to see it animated but that will be in 2 years or so

Kashimo lowkey the goat he seems interesting I would like more of him especially if he does fight Sukuna

Nice to see Maki after a bit chapters shes crazy strong now also a goat character.
Jan 25, 9:41 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
a new mystery will appear in the next chapter!!!
kekeke
Jan 30, 3:57 PM
Oct 2023
maki and kamo complimenting each other how nice. and i like how maki is described as a monster.And omg i love Hakari
Feb 26, 4:17 AM
Feb 2022
I finally finished the Hakiri vs Kashimo fight it took like 5 chapters I'm sure when it's animated it will take a whole ep or even almost two, it was complex especially if you don't understand Japanese gambling which I don't, I also like the way they handled the french mangaka which some popular youtube suggested a theory that it may be Gege self inserting himself and he's french, mostly Gege is still Japanese but you never know that is with he's mecamaru cosplay and all that, that's just a theory,
I hope that's the end of Tokoy Colony 2 and there are no more casualties.

this is the first manga I want to complete I don't really read the manga so I hope this is the first one I can finish or just wait for it to be animated next year, I hope Mapp's workers take their time.
Mar 6, 4:44 AM
Dec 2022
Hakari lost an arm but hes better
Kashimo could have fucking obliterated Hakari but he just chose not too
LET KASHIMO FIGHT SUKUNA
Tiny little panda so cute
Hakari supporting small manga artists what a king
MAKI RAAA

Hakari vs Kishimo gotta be one of my favorite fights in the series now, if they do it right might be my favorite animated. Actually hyped asf to see what goes on in future chapters
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 258 Discussion

grim - 9 hours ago

4 by thebrentinator24 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 257 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Apr 17

76 by Nicrotx »»
Yesterday, 2:04 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 256 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Apr 3

56 by Capitan_Orejitas »»
Apr 23, 1:59 AM

» He doesn't know how to write ( 1 2 )

Nugi97 - Mar 23

50 by Adnash »»
Apr 22, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 240 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Oct 24, 2023

58 by scorpioniclibra »»
Apr 21, 7:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.