Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 5, 2022 6:42 AM
Mar 2022
So i absolutely loved season one of aria the animation and gave it a soild 9, it felt fresh, the characters were fun to explore and see the daily life progress regardless if they were training, cleaning, exploring etc.

I was left with a very satisfactory ending, im on episode 22 of natural and I've had mixed feelings on the 2nd season, still enjoying it alot and some of the supernatural vibes and exploring neo venezia while getting some great world building and lore :)

It just feels like half the time im not paying attention as my mind drifting, did this happen to anyone else while watching season 2?
Deanomac2010Jul 5, 2022 7:36 AM
Jul 5, 2022 6:49 AM
May 2021
Maybe while watching the first few episodes of natural but I still like.
Jul 5, 2022 6:56 AM
Mar 2022
NoBoDY-5 said:
Maybe while watching the first few episodes of natural but I still like.

i actually found the first 8 episodes really fun, it was between 9-19 i got restless, apart from the the 2 part episode with akira having to let go of her first gondola, that broke me emotionally.
Jul 5, 2022 9:32 AM
Jan 2021
This isn’t a show you should binge but one to watch 1 or 2 episodes before going to sleep
Binging it makes you lose attention a lot which might probably be why
Jul 5, 2022 9:49 AM
Jan 2022
I just finished the second season and I definitely had the same experience, but I definitely agree with the other people on this. It shouldn't be a show to binge, its works best as something to help relax and calm. Take it episode by episode, dont push yourself to watch the whole thing in a few days.
Jul 5, 2022 10:50 AM
Mar 2022
EJ_99 said:
This isn’t a show you should binge but one to watch 1 or 2 episodes before going to sleep
Binging it makes you lose attention a lot which might probably be why

i have been watching 2/3 episodes at a time :)
Jul 5, 2022 10:51 AM
Mar 2022
Digitaldogz13 said:
I just finished the second season and I definitely had the same experience, but I definitely agree with the other people on this. It shouldn't be a show to binge, its works best as something to help relax and calm. Take it episode by episode, dont push yourself to watch the whole thing in a few days.

yehh been watching 2/3 episodes a day :) really enjoyed s1 alot doing that :)
Jul 5, 2022 11:00 AM
Jan 2022
Deanomac2010 said:
Digitaldogz13 said:

yehh been watching 2/3 episodes a day :) really enjoyed s1 alot doing that :)
Nice! By the end of s2 I liked it just as much if not more than s1, I have no doubt you'll enjoy it too! :)
Jul 5, 2022 1:18 PM
Jan 2015
Deanomac2010 said:
So i absolutely loved season one of aria the animation and gave it a soild 9, it felt fresh, the characters were fun to explore and see the daily life progress regardless if they were training, cleaning, exploring etc.

I was left with a very satisfactory ending, im on episode 22 of natural and I've had mixed feelings on the 2nd season, still enjoying it alot and some of the supernatural vibes and exploring neo venezia while getting some great world building and lore :)

It just feels like half the time im not paying attention as my mind drifting, did this happen to anyone else while watching season 2?

100% agree with you. I too gave Animation a 9, and I generally like the show very much.
Comparing, Natural is longer than Animation, and it certainly does feel like it. I say if it was reduced to its best 13 episodes, it may rival Animation or top it even.

I don't have the energy to continue from here and start with Origination as I think its more of the same thing. The 2021 movie however looks very crisp and modern, so I'm kind of motivated to jump right there and see what the girls are up to in that one
Jul 5, 2022 1:36 PM

Nov 2016
Thinking about to bump up my score to a 9 for this season too. In hindsight it's head and shoulders above majority of iyashikei. Haven't seen another one like this.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 5, 2022 2:28 PM
Mar 2022
doctorGero said:
Deanomac2010 said:

100% agree with you. I too gave Animation a 9, and I generally like the show very much.
Comparing, Natural is longer than Animation, and it certainly does feel like it. I say if it was reduced to its best 13 episodes, it may rival Animation or top it even.

I don't have the energy to continue from here and start with Origination as I think its more of the same thing. The 2021 movie however looks very crisp and modern, so I'm kind of motivated to jump right there and see what the girls are up to in that one

glad im not the only one who felt this way :)

how did you did you find the double episode with akira having to give up her first gondola?

didnt realise there was a movie, thought it was 3 seasons and 2 sets of OVA :)
Jul 6, 2022 6:03 AM
Aug 2021
it is easy to drift away when watching aria
especially when tired
everything from the story and characters to the sound
are so chill that it almost feels like a sweet dream
would say it is totally ok to do so
because it is all so comfortable and cozy and surreal
in every single possible aspect
not because it is boring
enjoying aria while being half-awake
is also a good way to enjoy aria my friend
Cabbage_CatJul 6, 2022 6:08 AM
Jul 6, 2022 7:43 AM
Mar 2022
I've finished aria the natural and overall I've given the season a 8/10.

there were some dull episodes in the middle but overall it was fantastic, the last 9 episode were FANTASTIC.
Jul 6, 2022 7:44 AM
Mar 2022
Cabbage_Cat said:
it is easy to drift away when watching aria
especially when tired
everything from the story and characters to the sound
are so chill that it almost feels like a sweet dream
would say it is totally ok to do so
because it is all so comfortable and cozy and surreal
in every single possible aspect
not because it is boring
enjoying aria while being half-awake
is also a good way to enjoy aria my friend

its a very well written cosy show :)
Jul 6, 2022 11:50 AM
Mar 2021
I think the best way to enjoy Aria and its seasons is watching max 3 episodes per day, especially when you had a stressful day and/or wanna relax. It gives me happy vibes and that's one of the many reasons I love it so much. ^_^
Sep 25, 2022 3:49 PM

Oct 2010
The 2nd season is just boring and has way way to many cat focused episodes. I kinda hate the cat focused episodes in this franchise.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aria Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

running_lemon - Apr 6, 2007

129 by eblf2013 »»
Mar 25, 6:29 PM

Poll: » Aria the Animation Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

WTFwasThat - Oct 2, 2008

75 by eblf2013 »»
Mar 25, 8:37 AM

» the big 3 Iyashikei Anime

mydaddy - Mar 8

9 by mydaddy »»
Mar 9, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Aria Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zq - Mar 23, 2008

108 by Matheus050 »»
Mar 3, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Aria the Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

WTFwasThat - Sep 18, 2008

133 by WatchTillTandava »»
Feb 12, 4:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.