Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 4, 2022 2:45 PM
Dec 2018
Hi, I'm looking for an anime or manga (possibly manga) where the main character has a twisted personality, like an anti-hero.
The best example I can give is Katagiri Yuuichi from Tomodachi Game, someone like him would be perfect.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 5, 2022 1:52 PM
Oct 2020
Afro Samurai
Jin-Rou
Jul 13, 2022 3:16 PM

Jan 2021
Code geass and Death note. The MCs in both are really good
Jul 14, 2022 9:18 AM

Jun 2022
Teqnoblade said:
that is quite literally the safest response you could possibly give, and if you had taken the time to check their profile you would have seen that they already watched both those shows.
CKJ2022Jul 14, 2022 9:22 AM
Jul 14, 2022 10:52 AM

Jan 2021
CKJ2022 said:
Teqnoblade said:
that is quite literally the safest response you could possibly give, and if you had taken the time to check their profile you would have seen that they already watched both those shows.

My bad on not checking the profile before
Jul 14, 2022 11:20 AM
Dec 2018
Teqnoblade said:
CKJ2022 said:

My bad on not checking the profile before

It's fine, I know there aren't many shows with such mc so I expected from the start some I already watched. Thanks anyway to everyone
Jul 16, 2022 4:34 AM

Aug 2018
8man_1 said:
Hi, I'm looking for an anime or manga (possibly manga) where the main character has a twisted personality, like an anti-hero.
The best example I can give is Katagiri Yuuichi from Tomodachi Game, someone like him would be perfect.
Wait does Tomodachi really have an anti hero like Death Note or is it some bs Harem "Trap" anime again like Redo Healer. Elite Classroom hints on the MC being a villain type character but only hints right now, "Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These" might be the twisted MC you want, "Hanebado!" the MC in Hanebado is basically a villain origin story. I like villain mc but they are very rare.
Jul 16, 2022 4:58 AM
Dec 2018
Guts-Valley said:
8man_1 said:
Wait does Tomodachi really have an anti hero like Death Note or is it some bs Harem "Trap" anime again like Redo Healer. Elite Classroom hints on the MC being a villain type character but only hints right now, "Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These" might be the twisted MC you want, "Hanebado!" the MC in Hanebado is basically a villain origin story. I like villain mc but they are very rare.

I can understand why at first it may look edgy/cringe, but passed the first few chapters you'll realize that it's actually a quite well made story, also as it goes on the development on Yuuichi charachter is just crazy.
Jul 18, 2022 8:46 PM

Aug 2018
8man_1 said:
Guts-Valley said:

I can understand why at first it may look edgy/cringe, but passed the first few chapters you'll realize that it's actually a quite well made story, also as it goes on the development on Yuuichi charachter is just crazy.
ok i seen 6 episode the twist in the end saw it coming because he kept saying she took something from him but how is Yuuichi a villain character thou I will keep watching but so far this anime suck. Episode 7 make the story more convoluted LOLeven
Guts-ValleyJul 18, 2022 8:55 PM
Jul 19, 2022 12:44 AM

Aug 2018
8man_1 said:
Guts-Valley said:

update finish it was trash not really a villain crappy anime
Nov 2, 2022 9:25 PM

Aug 2021
Try Tomodachi Game, its the first thing i think of when i hear "twisted mc". Read the manga, the anime doesnt really display how much of a fucked up character the MC is. The manga is super investing as well, with lots of plot twists. Give it a read!

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Introductions ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

imperlast - Jun 14, 2010

1415 by KokoroEnoMesseji »»
Mar 26, 8:21 PM

» Mecha Manga

PlasticRobot - Feb 23

0 by PlasticRobot »»
Feb 23, 7:05 PM

» Recomend any manga and i will read it!!

Tamurax - Feb 2

2 by Fauzy_Weliady »»
Feb 5, 7:15 PM

» Guys, check my paintings - Tribute to Makoto Shinkai

mufarari - Jan 13

1 by Tamurax »»
Feb 2, 7:36 AM

» I need manga

Charizardexbb - Jan 28

0 by Charizardexbb »»
Jan 28, 6:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.